PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I'm working on a full transform pack.  :)

WIP: 

post-607503-0-14127100-1431021236_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-19923200-1431021250_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-05526900-1431021258_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-39003300-1431021268_thumb.jpg

The pack is 100% standalone and does not need another mod! 

I made a addon what uses my horsecock for the penis spells and transformation. 

If anyone is interested I will release the pack.  (please write a comment or give the post a upvote)

WIP: 

attachicon.gif2015-05-07_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-07_00004.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-07_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-07_00006.jpg

If anyone is interested I will release the pack.  (please write a comment or give the post a upvote)

If this is a thing, would there be a way to change from the UNP addon to the horsecock upon transformation if you already have it enabled via MCM (for non-light SOS users like me)?

WIP: 

attachicon.gif2015-05-07_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-07_00004.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-07_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-07_00006.jpg

I'm assuming that you use CBBE, do you plan making an UNP version of it ?  (I'm quite interrested in that daedric armor version :) )

Hm, its hard for me to understand what you mean. 

If you mean the "equip penis on transformation" function of the PSQ mod, I made a addon (esp) what changes the path from the equipable schlong addon to the horse penis. 

What I meant was if transforming would change an already existing penis into the horse one upon transformation and vice versa, like swapping between the SOS UNP and SOS Horse addons.

I'm assuming that you use CBBE, do you plan making an UNP version of it ?  (I'm quite interrested in that daedric armor version :) )

I will not make a UNP version, but you can use it without problems because there are own textures, armor ... 

Hm, its hard for me to understand what you mean. 

If you mean the "equip penis on transformation" function of the PSQ mod, I made a addon (esp) what changes the path from the equipable schlong addon to the horse penis. 

What I meant was if transforming would change an already existing penis into the horse one upon transformation and vice versa, like swapping between the SOS UNP and SOS Horse addons.

You can disable the "equip penis on transformation" function, but your UNP penis will have seams. (If you use CBBE and SG Textures with my texture patch it will work)

Also if I may(probably not) I have my own small enhancements.

Download:

PSQ SUCCUBUS

This includes:

True White Eyes
Modified PSQ ESM by ojanen so your facial appearance won't change
- Demon HDT tail by jacques00 with fixed dragon_Tail.xml ( No more spazzing )
My preferred horns taken from Succubus Race mod.
- Added my edited HDT Vagina body by blabba and Stevierage with hooves!

Note:

Also If I may say for people who haven't used the PSQ mod there are issues with the mod teleporting you but I find this only happens if you edit your height on transformation.

The body and hooves are completely separate so sexlab may want to strip them but just change the options in sexlab accordingly but if you don't want to do that you can always edit the hooves in PSQ.ESM with the keyword -sexlabnostrip- to solve the issue.

Pics:

Normal

bk8Nr6p.png

Succubus:

PhHmmwD.png

• 2 weeks later...

Succubus play has never been a thing for me, but after playing around with this mod I can't imagine doing without it. I love this mod. The only suggestion I have is for there to be an option for futa/penis action when you activate a sleeping person. I'd like to be able to sneak up on sleeping Whiterun ladies and pork them but the cowgirl option really doesn't do it for me.

Again - awesome mod :)

Also if I may(probably not) I have my own small enhancements.

Download:

PSQ SUCCUBUS

This includes:

True White Eyes
Modified PSQ ESM by ojanen so your facial appearance won't change
- Demon HDT tail by jacques00 with fixed dragon_Tail.xml ( No more spazzing )
My preferred horns taken from Succubus Race mod.
- Added my edited HDT Vagina body by blabba and Stevierage with hooves!

Note:

Also If I may say for people who haven't used the PSQ mod there are issues with the mod teleporting you but I find this only happens if you edit your height on transformation.

The body and hooves are completely separate so sexlab may want to strip them but just change the options in sexlab accordingly but if you don't want to do that you can always edit the hooves in PSQ.ESM with the keyword -sexlabnostrip- to solve the issue.

Pics:

Normal

bk8Nr6p.png

Succubus:

PhHmmwD.png

Nice transformation! Where did you get the legs from?

love this mod

only thing that doesnt seem to work for me is the kiss animation

everytime i use the kiss me command it loads up the animation but the characters are back to back and about 2 feet away from each other

anyone have a clue to help me fix would be greatly appreciated

thanks

The Kiss animation Worked like last summer but that version isn't up anymore ><

Your not missin much though.

-----------------------------

So I started playing Better Vampires, and I tried out a bunch of Vamp Overhauls now.  Why bring it up here?

Well I've come to better appreciate just how well put together this mod is, I would have thought that PSQ would hit a lot harder on my scripted mods allotment you know like limit severely how many of those mods I could run....Turns out PSQ lets me run a lot more scripted mods than Better Vampires will.

PSQ comes off a little overpowered on its default settings but its all adjustable and its more integrated to a Sexlab playthough than any other supernatural offering on the table other than perhaps Angrims.

Will play again after my vamp playthrough.

Each time I revert from being a succubus, my character changes her hair to the wrong one.  I dont know if I have to reinstall the mod or what.  I just dont want to have to lose a lot of gameplay with this character to get the hair to stay.  Currently Im just reopening showracemenu upon reverting to human but it has gotten pretty tiresome and completely screws with the roleplaying.

Each time I revert from being a succubus, my character changes her hair to the wrong one.  I dont know if I have to reinstall the mod or what.  I just dont want to have to lose a lot of gameplay with this character to get the hair to stay.  Currently Im just reopening showracemenu upon reverting to human but it has gotten pretty tiresome and completely screws with the roleplaying.

I think your supposed to Stop the Secubus Quest in its MCM menu.

So I don't usually ask for something but Im going to.

Hear me out on this uh,

We should have Secubus hunters.

Yup horny Secubus hunters, they can show up in like a packs in nothing but their undies. 

Too much?

Might be hilarious.

You have to copy and rename your original hair model inside the PSQ/Orgbody folder..

Somedy know if we can use magic niple animation when we are in sucub form?