PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Is it possible to use a custom mesh for the penis that is added during transformation? Sorry if I've missed something obvious, I'm not sure if i'd place the nif's with the others and what to call it if i did or whether its possible at all without actively equipping one in game.

Hello, I am having trouble getting the Tail to work on transformation.

Wings/Horns etc... works fine, but for some reason the Tail doesn't...

Which slot does the tail need to work, slot tail/40 doesn't appear to work... someone posted bodyaddon 14, which slot is that in TESEDIT ? as it doesn't state such slots.

** edit, never mind I got it to work :)

So, did Plumber (or anyone else) ever provide a tutorial on how to adapt the Animated Dragons Wings for use with PSQ? Because I'd really like to use the Bloody Wings with my Succubus, but sadly it's not part of Plumber's ultimate wings pack. I've looked at the files provided in that pack with the Creation Kit, but wasn't able to noodle out the method for copying it for use with the Bloody Wings.

I have the full Animated Dragon Wings pack installed, but that still doesn't help me use the Bloody Wings. Any other advice on this subject would be appreciated.

I think Bloody Wings thingy has been added in one of the last packs, but I can't tell for sure.

The method is simple. Original mod uses scripted magic effects in order to summon different kinds of wings. I created a copy of each and changed it a bit - "constant effect" instead of "fire and forget". This way you can make an enchantment with these magic effects and apply it to any piece of equipment.

P.S. Sorry, bad English, I know. :blush:

I think Bloody Wings thingy has been added in one of the last packs, but I can't tell for sure.

The method is simple. Original mod uses scripted magic effects in order to summon different kinds of wings. I created a copy of each and changed it a bit - "constant effect" instead of "fire and forget". This way you can make an enchantment with these magic effects and apply it to any piece of equipment.

P.S. Sorry, bad English, I know. :blush:

EDIT: Works like a charm! Thanks so much, Plumber.

Just to make it more explicit for any other dummies who, like me, were missing this and having trouble getting it to work: if you want the animated ALDUIN and BLOODY WINGS to work with your Succubus, then you need this file: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/page-42?do=findComment&comment=870331

Note that you MUST ALSO have this file installed: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/? because Plumber's fix calls for resources from that file.

hey well i like this mod for all the skills and all but when i try put my transformation in there i get seriusly confused and lost can it be any more simple cuz i got no clue where to put what following the spoiler just made me more confused any ideas ? :D thanks

would be nice if someone made an addon as a seperate esp that added more equpiment options so that we could say have one save that has horns and another that has cat ears or whatever. That way you wouldn't have to change folders everytime you change characters...

would be nice if someone made an addon as a seperate esp that added more equpiment options so that we could say have one save that has horns and another that has cat ears or whatever. That way you wouldn't have to change folders everytime you change characters...

thats whats mod organizers differnt profiles are for

Amazing idea,  tested for 20 minutes and i think the speechcraft + 20 is a little broken, I try to create a merchant character, and 47 speechcraft at lvl 1 i think is overpower.

The immunity to STD, affects all the diseases ?, How can i get a bottle of semen ? 

I think this with sexlab arousal make the mod more immersive

And this community have amazing translated people (for difderent language) that can help you

I was the same value from the level of the first to think up there and do not even important speechcraft, but make sure to leveling as long as that.

"Immunity to STD" is just a disease-resistant, but I just changed the name so.

Have sex by enabling Extract Semen Potions a hot key or MCM to get a bottle of semen.
If you do, you can get (absorption ÷ 50) as Int Semen Potion(s) instead of the normal drain life.
However, you can not get a Semen Potion if that amount actually absorbed is less than 50.

im trying to get mine to work but my character keeps on having this bug  the heads decapitated and my skin turns purple can some one please help

Anyone know EXACTLY what i need to get the "undead" HDT tail from "Wearable HDT Tails" to work with this, i am only getting that darnedable Red triangle blip it's one of  the last peices of the puzzle for me, the other is the names of the meshes/textures for the dark lilith bikini in uglykidcids Major Addon pack (currently using the seraphine armor, it's okay but Lilith is better :)  )

does a better custom transformation tutorial exist because the one on the main page is missing some key information like WHERE the folder you put the textures in is

i checked  skyrim / data / meshes and there is no PSQ folder (yes the mod is installed and working. save the lack of transformation)

ill try building the folder from scratch but it will be painful

does a better custom transformation tutorial exist because the one on the main page is missing some key information like WHERE the folder you put the textures in is

i checked  skyrim / data / meshes and there is no PSQ folder (yes the mod is installed and working. save the lack of transformation)

ill try building the folder from scratch but it will be painful

There is a dummy folder download.

There are also many tuts written by users of the mod throughout the posts.

There are many many repackaged files throughout the posts.

Your just going to have to read through them

You might want to just type plumber into the search box.

Has anyone tried to combine PSQ with this mod ? 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64769/?

@Master-Race : I searched my folders but couldn't find where I put those files, but I remembered getting the info from this thread some pages ago

I tried to attach the RealFlying to the PSQ Wing, but it didn't work out.

That was late last night and I decided meh going to play the game.

Flying idk would be nice but might unbalance the game so whatever.

The key to the functionality would be in the ingestible item from that mod cause there are scripts bundled together to get it rolling.  I couldn't just attach them to the enchantment form on the item basically, also the addition of the keyword to the wing didn't seem to work either.

If you just ingest the item you get wings and fly around but they of course will stay between transformations.

Has anyone tried to combine PSQ with this mod ? 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64769/?

@Master-Race : I searched my folders but couldn't find where I put those files, but I remembered getting the info from this thread some pages ago

K, Thanks

No one has managed real flying that I know of but if your looking to get the wings.

Search PSQ Dragon Wings in search box.

There's also a pack made by Plumber.  Search "Plumber"

You'll find it.