PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

So does anyone know why when I use the body transform it changes my body but then when I change back it just gives me a missing texture body that is bright purple?

Did you already put your original form body textures in "Textures/PSQ/Orgbody/" ?

Nope, I didn't have that but I'll try it and get back to you. I didn't think you would need it cuz I was returning to my original body but I guess that must be what the Org is short hand for...

So does anyone know why when I use the body transform it changes my body but then when I change back it just gives me a missing texture body that is bright purple?

Did you already put your original form body textures in "Textures/PSQ/Orgbody/" ?

Nope, I didn't have that but I'll try it and get back to you. I didn't think you would need it cuz I was returning to my original body but I guess that must be what the Org is short hand for...

So that didn't do it either. I'll keep playing around with it and if I figure it out, I'll post it here.

Hey When I transform My character turns invisible when I adjust the transformation settings

Meshes for transformation are not included. The dummy files are simply that, you need to copy and rename your body files on top of them. Basically the transform allows you to select a different body/texture. You do the same with all the rest.

- Armor: I highly recommend the Vampire Cuirass mod, you can even delete the leather patches, and if you search enough, you can find a bodyslide version (not the one on nexus, I found the good one on a russian site)

- Horns: TDN Equipable Horns work directly, just choose one mesh

- Tails: HDT Tails Wearbale work flawlessly, probably you can use the ears as horns if you want. And I also recommend the HdT Bounce and Jiggles made by Knightmare077, which really is the best damn HDT you'll ever get (belly collisions, best breast animation, everything). Careful, one of his files rewrites the SKSE.ini file, it's good but be warned that it does that. All you need to do extra is add HDT to the UNP SOS for women and probably for strap-ons. 

- Wings: Animated Wings have a patch here on this thread. You can also use static wings but you'll probably need to schange the body slot for them

- Eyes: any eye texture from your favorite eye texture mod.

Mind you, the problem with this mod is that you can not unequip the armor. You can use Devious Devices to hide the horns, tail and static wings, but the Animated wings (with the patch) are a magic effect so they can't be hidden. Luckily, Devious Devices don't use the nr. 44, 45, and 40 slots. Some devices however do not allow you to wear anything on top and I guess that's because they use the normal Chest/Feet/arms slots. Those might not be compatible with PSQ if you use the armor. One solution is to merge the armor into the body and use the gloves and boots as hands and feet. That way they will be replaced nicely by all devious devices but they might look weird depending on what armor/gloves/boots you put on top.

Seriously, this mod needs a proper remake, I'm very good at programming, but I can't compile the damned scripts on my system. This mod has surprisingly simple scripts that could be very much improved upon.

can you integrate Sexlab Deadly Drain  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/

with psq?

Why would you want that? PSQ drain is so far better made, with support for arousal, succubus form only option, toggleable death with just one key. Plus, drain is level based and has rape and victim/aggressor options.  Deadly Drain is still far from perfect and it will probably get a patch for PSQ. A very easy fix for you would be to put the same hotkey for the succubus transform and the enable key for the Deadly Drain mod. For me the Deadly Drain hotkey didn't work, but it will probably be patched soon. 

Anyway, the mod's author has been MIA for a long time. Shame really, this mod had great potential. Check my profile and last posts. Check my posts on this thread and the long one in the SD+ thread to see what I hoped from this mod :(

Hey When I transform My character turns invisible when I adjust the transformation settings

Meshes for transformation are not included. The dummy files are simply that, you need to copy and rename your body files on top of them. Basically the transform allows you to select a different body/texture. You do the same with all the rest.

- Armor: I highly recommend the Vampire Cuirass mod, you can even delete the leather patches, and if you search enough, you can find a bodyslide version (not the one on nexus, I found the good one on a russian site)

- Horns: TDN Equipable Horns work directly, just choose one mesh

- Tails: HDT Tails Wearbale work flawlessly, probably you can use the ears as horns if you want. And I also recommend the HdT Bounce and Jiggles made by Knightmare077, which really is the best damn HDT you'll ever get (belly collisions, best breast animation, everything). Careful, one of his files rewrites the SKSE.ini file, it's good but be warned that it does that. All you need to do extra is add HDT to the UNP SOS for women and probably for strap-ons. 

- Wings: Animated Wings have a patch here on this thread. You can also use static wings but you'll probably need to schange the body slot for them

- Eyes: any eye texture from your favorite eye texture mod.

Mind you, the problem with this mod is that you can not unequip the armor. You can use Devious Devices to hide the horns, tail and static wings, but the Animated wings (with the patch) are a magic effect so they can't be hidden. Luckily, Devious Devices don't use the nr. 44, 45, and 40 slots. Some devices however do not allow you to wear anything on top and I guess that's because they use the normal Chest/Feet/arms slots. Those might not be compatible with PSQ if you use the armor. One solution is to merge the armor into the body and use the gloves and boots as hands and feet. That way they will be replaced nicely by all devious devices but they might look weird depending on what armor/gloves/boots you put on top.

Seriously, this mod needs a proper remake, I'm very good at programming, but I can't compile the damned scripts on my system. This mod has surprisingly simple scripts that could be very much improved upon.

May I ask do you know why it won't compile ? You said you're very good at programming, if you're willing, I think you can take over and I don't think ojanen would mind though at this point, like fishburger67 and his SexLab Aroused Redux.

can you integrate Sexlab Deadly Drain  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/

with psq?

I was thinking to add an option and build some kind of bridge to shut down PSQ's internal drain system and receive drain number from SexLab Deadly Drain and use its visual effects, even if it means I have to de-compile Deadly Drain scripts since the author didn't provide source code with it. So, I tried out that mod, since at least I have to know how it looks like or how it works. But then my vampire character just suddenly couldn't feed anymore (as in blood feed). Maybe it's just conflict with Better Vampires, I really don't know. So I have to uninstall Deadly Drain and so the thing just never happens.

well then, thats easy to fix

extract both files to your skyrim data, and remove(backup) SkyUI.bsa, PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.bsa

those will allow you to compile scripts

for editing and compiling scripts you can use notepad++

http://www.creationkit.com/- have some basic info on functions

you are set, go on

psq 216 loose.rar

skyui loose.rar

well then, thats easy to fix

extract both files to your skyrim data, and remove(backup) SkyUI.bsa, PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.bsa

those will allow you to compile scripts

for editing and compiling scripts you can use notepad++

http://www.creationkit.com/- have some basic info on functions

you are set, go on

You also have the SL Aroused Redux scripts for the SLA integration and Realistic_Needs or iNeed scripts (if you want to implement all in a single esm/esp)

optimization of this FrameWorks mod would be much appreciated ;)

thanks in advance

S.

Anyway, the mod's author has been MIA for a long time. Shame really, this mod had great potential. Check my profile and last posts. Check my posts on this thread and the long one in the SD+ thread to see what I hoped from this mod :(

Yeah, somebody should totally do it and continue this mod! I'd do it if had any idea how to mod xD.

I guess the author wouldnt be upset if someone does it... I think if he still has interest in his mod he would say something once in a while. Of course, one should at least write him a private message and ask him.... and if there is no respone then i would make a new thread and call it psq reworked or something and credit the original author/thread... I've seen it couple of times, I think with SD+ happened that.

Anyway, what i was trying to say: Continue the mod!! ;)

Greetings

Unfortunately, my career is not suited for creating or maintaining mods. I'm a sailor by trade, I spend quite a lot of time at sea, with no internet. I'm actually about to embark for 4 months now, so don't be offended if I suddenly stop replying. Not very much spare time there either. What I do have in abundance is a lot of time for thinking, so if you want ideas, I've got plenty.

Some of them I did manage to mimic through a lot of clicking in the MCM, others not so much. Some I've seen in other mods, but they were missing stuff here and there. Even contacting the modders didn't help much. The game is far from what I'd like to play. Check page 59 of this thread, I've wrote there an ample description (hidden in a spoiler).

For myself, I've made a pen/paper breakdown of the succubus levels, to guide me in my roleplaying. You'd be surprised how near it gets to what I envisioned. As a low level succubus I don't use transformations and keep the buffs low. Then I add transformation pieces but wear clothing in cities and start to manually increase various settings in mods like Devious Devices for All, Random Sex, chance for Defeat, etc. I wouldn't have to do that if those mods had more support for Arousal as the Succu cloak works flawlessly anyway. I force myself not to use succubus spells without transformation and I only use Illusion spells, nothing damaging. When I do get into combat, it's only to gather slaves. What is sorely missing is a different leveling system in place of Satiation (which I proposed on the SD+ thread). I've modified the succu spells in Tes5Edit to only use mana, so that I can use Satiation as a visual indication of when to force a level-up or level down. 

Since a recent topic was drain, here's how I play it. I use a mod which gives me spells to make targets essential. The mod Fight or Fly used to do it automatically but a recent version removed the option (why!!!). Also it stopped being compatible with Paradise Halls (slaves don't move with you) so meh... If somebody could make a mod for the bleedout of targets, like a Death Alternative for enemies, it would be highly appreciated. Anyway, for now I'm using spells for this before I "engage" my targets. I find it weird that they don't react to their commarades dying one by one, so instead when my drain kills them they simply go into bleedout. Then Knockout Overhaul takes over and knocks them out. I can then remove the essential flag, and kill them one by one, enslave them with Paradise Halls (heck, even Defeat works) or simply move on. Of course, a lesser succubus will not be able to knock them out in one go.

For leveling, I use the satiation bar as a sort of leveling bar. I've modified the spells in TES5Edit so that they only use mana (Succubus MagicNoConsume flag if I remember correctly). I then modify the rate at which the satiation goes down depending on me wearing clothes (in cities) and other things. Everytime I visit Sanguine (because of reasons) in SD+, if Satiation is lower than 25% I manually lower the succu level down, if higher than 75%, I raise it up, with all that this implies. If any Death Alternative scenario involves me waking up in the city, becoming enslaved, I manually transform from succubus, which kills the drain, which stops any satiation intake. It's then up to me to get to Sanguine as fast as possible (not that easy) as it involves me turning on Sexlab Consequences and dying during a rape which yes does trigger another DA scenario, but then I just use the console to jump to Sanguine's World. I then tranform back to Succubus when Sanguine sends me back. 

As you can see, that's a lot of clicking in the MCM. How does that play for me? Well, not bad. I've managed to finish the game, but boy is it chaos now in Skyrim. Lots of bandit camps where everybody loves me (increased relationship, who knew, right?), everybody's horny as hell, random sex everywhere, creatures going berserk with random travelers, everybody walking around in devious devices, everybody either big breasted (thank you bodyslide) or well endowed (thank you SOS) and might I add, a few castles filled with rows upon rows of former slaves, now factionless and stuck up in "I'll take the display model" positions. The people who annoyed me in any way are now abused by my former followers (I do have to go to MCM to temporarily increase the chance of the Random Sex mod, I just wish it had an arousal support to stop the slaves from abusing my followers). See? Not bad.

I am guessing this mod conflicts with better vampires?

Also figured out how to manual add my meshes and textures to the transformation but have un-installed the mod due to me not knowing if it would conflict with better vampires.

Stew52

EDIT: tested it for a little bit, I there is no issue with it as long as you have BV (better Vampires) load after PSQ (Player Succubus Quest).

Unfortunately, my career is not suited for creating or maintaining mods. I'm a sailor by trade, I spend quite a lot of time at sea, with no internet. I'm actually about to embark for 4 months now, so don't be offended if I suddenly stop replying. Not very much spare time there either. What I do have in abundance is a lot of time for thinking, so if you want ideas, I've got plenty.

Some of them I did manage to mimic through a lot of clicking in the MCM, others not so much. Some I've seen in other mods, but they were missing stuff here and there. Even contacting the modders didn't help much. The game is far from what I'd like to play. Check page 59 of this thread, I've wrote there an ample description (hidden in a spoiler).

For myself, I've made a pen/paper breakdown of the succubus levels, to guide me in my roleplaying. You'd be surprised how near it gets to what I envisioned. As a low level succubus I don't use transformations and keep the buffs low. Then I add transformation pieces but wear clothing in cities and start to manually increase various settings in mods like Devious Devices for All, Random Sex, chance for Defeat, etc. I wouldn't have to do that if those mods had more support for Arousal as the Succu cloak works flawlessly anyway. I force myself not to use succubus spells without transformation and I only use Illusion spells, nothing damaging. When I do get into combat, it's only to gather slaves. What is sorely missing is a different leveling system in place of Satiation (which I proposed on the SD+ thread). I've modified the succu spells in Tes5Edit to only use mana, so that I can use Satiation as a visual indication of when to force a level-up or level down. 

Since a recent topic was drain, here's how I play it. I use a mod which gives me spells to make targets essential. The mod Fight or Fly used to do it automatically but a recent version removed the option (why!!!). Also it stopped being compatible with Paradise Halls (slaves don't move with you) so meh... If somebody could make a mod for the bleedout of targets, like a Death Alternative for enemies, it would be highly appreciated. Anyway, for now I'm using spells for this before I "engage" my targets. I find it weird that they don't react to their commarades dying one by one, so instead when my drain kills them they simply go into bleedout. Then Knockout Overhaul takes over and knocks them out. I can then remove the essential flag, and kill them one by one, enslave them with Paradise Halls (heck, even Defeat works) or simply move on. Of course, a lesser succubus will not be able to knock them out in one go.

For leveling, I use the satiation bar as a sort of leveling bar. I've modified the spells in TES5Edit so that they only use mana (Succubus MagicNoConsume flag if I remember correctly). I then modify the rate at which the satiation goes down depending on me wearing clothes (in cities) and other things. Everytime I visit Sanguine (because of reasons) in SD+, if Satiation is lower than 25% I manually lower the succu level down, if higher than 75%, I raise it up, with all that this implies. If any Death Alternative scenario involves me waking up in the city, becoming enslaved, I manually transform from succubus, which kills the drain, which stops any satiation intake. It's then up to me to get to Sanguine as fast as possible (not that easy) as it involves me turning on Sexlab Consequences and dying during a rape which yes does trigger another DA scenario, but then I just use the console to jump to Sanguine's World. I then tranform back to Succubus when Sanguine sends me back. 

As you can see, that's a lot of clicking in the MCM. How does that play for me? Well, not bad. I've managed to finish the game, but boy is it chaos now in Skyrim. Lots of bandit camps where everybody loves me (increased relationship, who knew, right?), everybody's horny as hell, random sex everywhere, creatures going berserk with random travelers, everybody walking around in devious devices, everybody either big breasted (thank you bodyslide) or well endowed (thank you SOS) and might I add, a few castles filled with rows upon rows of former slaves, now factionless and stuck up in "I'll take the display model" positions. The people who annoyed me in any way are now abused by my former followers (I do have to go to MCM to temporarily increase the chance of the Random Sex mod, I just wish it had an arousal support to stop the slaves from abusing my followers). See? Not bad.

Now that is something that would make me unistall this mod.  Don't you take away my levels!  You stick to raising and lowering health buffs.

@Killing Joke

thanks ^_^

here the classic CBBE-HDT version of my Daedric Succubus Armor (purple version)

mBdot4T.jpg

(feel free to create a bodyslide version if you want)

-Attention-
you must install:

a proper Skeleton for HDT_PE (xp32)
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT HighHeels System (for boots)

after succu-transformation open MCM, go to HDT HighHeels System menu -> Custom Height and select "Custom 3 Height" <-> 15.0 (click to attach)
This changes permanently the height of boots, after every single transformation.

profit.

S.

thanks for this. i had a feeling someone may have already made a CBBE kit and uploaded. Was about to post and ask for one. I didnt feel like fiddling around with those files again after i lost all my stuff from a hard drive failure.

Guest Honkblarg

Hi there

I'm trying to get this to work but i'm finding the instructions rather hard to get, and the sheer amount of pages is making it hard to find any help if its been said already.

I've installed the mod, but when i press transform my entire body dissapears. Now i'm guessing i have to set up some kind of body, but how would i do that? Is there some good tutorial for a full setup that i can be pointed to?

Hi there

I'm trying to get this to work but i'm finding the instructions rather hard to get, and the sheer amount of pages is making it hard to find any help if its been said already.

I've installed the mod, but when i press transform my entire body dissapears. Now i'm guessing i have to set up some kind of body, but how would i do that? Is there some good tutorial for a full setup that i can be pointed to?

if u want her to use the body u have turn off the "transform body" option. if u want her to use a diff body when transformed leave it on and put the body u want in meshes/psq folder. u'll need to put the textures for that body in the textures/psq folder. do not put it in the orgbody folder. u need to do the same exact thing if u want a tail, wings, ect except u have to rename them to what it says in the folders now (like tail_0, tail_1) or they wont work.

Just a suggestion, and I have no idea if it's extremely hard to do, but is there any chance you could collaborate with Fill her up (the cum inflation mod)? It'd be amazing if for instance satiation would depend on the amount of cum inside you right now and it'd give both more upsides and downsides in having your belly full. Ofc it'd be optional for those who don't like the idea. Would be amazing :P

Just a suggestion, and I have no idea if it's extremely hard to do, but is there any chance you could collaborate with Fill her up (the cum inflation mod)? It'd be amazing if for instance satiation would depend on the amount of cum inside you right now and it'd give both more upsides and downsides in having your belly full. Ofc it'd be optional for those who don't like the idea. Would be amazing :P

its should be quite easy to do, but noone is revamping that mod

Has anyone compiled a list of mods that will add an armor, wing, horn, and tail texture yet? It's such a hassle to have to go through all this and I was just wondering if there were any links to pre-filled meshes and textures and so on.

You shouldn't be surprised that there are none. It took me days just to make the tail work properly, with breast/belly collisions and nice bounciness. The armor is probably worse, because it depends on the body you use. Check my first post on the previous page for a mod list suggestion. Good luck.

Neither modder seems to be active. I proposed this on the Fill her Up thread a long time ago. What I would've loved to see was a sort of "digestion" system, where your succubus energy (the one you'd use for spells) would raise when you had sperm, with an efficiency given by "estrogen" which would naturally regenerate or which you could get by having sex with females. I have to say, Fill her up became annoying fast, I uninstalled it because I was tired of the mechanics.

Can anyone here add the animated dragon wings from the succubus race for the wing transformation and recolor them?

Recolor no. But you can find a patch here on the thread for Animated Wings. It changes the wings from an armor item with a mesh, to an armor with a magic effect. Works fine. 

Big snip.

Now that is something that would make me unistall this mod.  Don't you take away my levels!  You stick to raising and lowering health buffs.

I'm not modding, I'm just suggesting :) Anyway, that's what MCM menus are for.