PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

@ojanen

thanks, this mod is awesome!

Where did you get that armor/animated wings/tail?

You can find many things for transformation from this topic.

For wings http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/? and

I also created a small universal patch for Animated Wings. Now you can choose your favourite type.

attachicon.gifPSQ Ultimate Patch for Animated Wings.rar

Uncheck and delete PSQ Animated Dragon Wings.esp from ojanen IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED. My patch is all you need right now.

and tails here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31787-hdt-dragon-tails/

Thanks for the wing/patch and tail link, just have to find armor and horne now...And prey its not making my character go abracadabra : floating head!

Jesus its too damn hard to understand what file I should replace (even find to replace) in transformation dummy ...

Could someone make a tutorial on the meshes replacement I have 0 idea of what to do even with the instructions (too many files and dunno wich is important, when I can't find texture files of the wing mod I downloaded ect), also if I want to add a tail what do I do since its not indicated?

now open this file with paint.net and re-save in .DDS format with these settings (suggested by Budroi, many thanks!):

● DXT5 (Interpolated Alpha)
● Cluster fit (Slow\HQ)
● Perceptual
● Weight Color By Alpha
● Generate Mip Maps
● Super Sampling

copy (or overwrite/save on place) in ..\Data\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\alduin.dds

Hope these help.
bye!

S.

You should consider simplifying your workflow with nVidia's DDS plugin for photoshop:  https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop 

It's free and works with all PS versions back to 5.

Still too much confused : what file exatcly have I too search for , then I take them (both meshes and texture), rename them to replace dummy files, unused dummy file can be deleted without consequences, if i want to add a tail how do i make it?

PS: confirm that what I written is the right step otherwise tell me what to do

Could someone make a tutorial on the meshes replacement I have 0 idea of what to do even with the instructions (too many files and dunno wich is important, when I can't find texture files of the wing mod I downloaded ect), also if I want to add a tail what do I do since its not indicated?

The first file has wing textures, witch all others also use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/?

With that tail mod you simply take a pair of mesh files, rename them to tail_0 and tail_1 and place them to PSQ mesh file.

The first file has wing textures, witch all others also use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/?

With that tail mod you simply take a pair of mesh files, rename them to tail_0 and tail_1 and place them to PSQ mesh file.

For the wings, I take Dragonanimatedwings.nif and [dragontype]wings.nif and rename the first one into Wings_0.nif and the second Wings_1.nif ?

If I want to change skin color and hairstyle/color what do I do?

For the wings, I take Dragonanimatedwings.nif and [dragontype]wings.nif and rename the first one into Wings_0.nif and the second Wings_1.nif ?

If I want to change skin color and hairstyle/color what do I do?

Don't replace those wing dummies, the animated wings work with that

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=90822

Just choose 1 esp.

You can change your normal hair and skin colors with racemenu, then use "set current color as transformed" button from psq menu and change back with racemenu.

And to change hair style you have to replace dummy files.

When transforming I got body texture missing (body replaced by a giant red triangle) : Do I need to delete the meshes/texture dummies in PSQ for that? (disabling skin transformation didn't fixed it)

I got the wings,hairstyle/color,head with correct skin color

For the wings I installed the wing mod without overwritting the PSQ patch you linked

The cuirasse doesn't spawn (custome deardric armor) something with missing texture? (cause I didn't see where their was)

And dunno how to choose the wings I want (got skeleton wings as default, something to do with the wing mod in MCM menu?), tail is not animated (straight) but have the right textures (and yes got HDT extension installed, or its has a problem  with the missing body) fixed it by reinstalling the normal version

I am having a problem with the "kiss me" animation.

The actors are around 2 meters apart with their back facing eachother.

I doesn't seem like the adjust position keys from sexlabs are working for this animation.

I also tried to go into animation editor in sexlab and adjust position (on every stage) For arrok foreplay and arrok standing foreplay but the characters are in the excact same position. (I have tested it on several different characters and different race, also custom made followers. They all line up with their back facing eachother.

When using animation editor to test arrok standing foreplay on the same actors they line up correct so I guess the "kiss me" animation from psq is not sexlabs related?

I also notice that when the screen fades to black and actors line up, my character is in the same spot and it's the npc that seems to think I'm standing in a different place.

Any help so I can fix this would be very much appriciated!

Thanks.

Example picture:

Animerror_zps698e83f8.png

Having the same problem.

Anybody knows what needs adjusting/changing to solve this?

I dont use the transformation part of PSQ and I have trouble with PerMa, so it must be only that part that has issues.

Exactly what does infuse energy do and how do I do it?

I checked PerMa out and how it interacts with PSQ.  The only things I really noticed it did was change Milk into a heal-over-time effect, and turned the Succubus horns, talk, and wings into Light Armor instead of clothing.

What trouble are you having with PerMa specifically?

Well.

Problem with perma:

If PSQ included when perma patch made:

Wings won't show up at transformation.

IF PSQ not included:

Wings working correctly.

*sigh*

I'll help you out. Just tell me what kind of armor, wings, horns and body textures you want.

P.S. Sorry, my English is bad.

Sorry to bother that much, I am really new to that kind of mod wich require those steps,

Wings were Alduin's at 100% scale (regarding animated wings mod scaling) and yes I have the PSQ wing patch you made

Body textures works fine so not needed, (well body is in one piece and color transition works fine)

I won't use hornes

Armor is CBBE Daedric Female by Laxi2610 (not the V1) , however I made myslef a custome body preset (CBBE HDT) so no idea if there will be  clipping issues, tell me if I needed to send the preset (well writting the preset caracteristic because dunno how to send it)

And thanks for the help

Sorry to bother that much, I am really new to that kind of mod wich require those steps,

Nah, it's alright.

Wings were Alduin's at 100% scale (regarding animated wings mod scaling) and yes I have the PSQ wing patch you made

Body textures works fine so not needed, (well body is in one piece and color transition works fine)

Armor is CBBE Daedric Female by Laxi2610 (not the V1) , however I made myslef a custome body preset (CBBE HDT) so no idea if there will be  clipping issues, tell me if I needed to send the preset (well writting the preset caracteristic because dunno how to send it)

I want to be sure that everything works, when you put it together. So... i need to know about body textures as well, even if they are "fine". Also, it'll be nice to have links on actual mod pages, because I'm too lazy to search for them. :P

As for body preset - Skyrim uses two files, femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. Find it and attach to your post or PM.

(would be much easier without all this custom-HDT-bouncy-fancy shite, but it's your choice) :)

Nah, it's alright.

I want to be sure that everything works, when you put it together. So... i need to know about body textures as well, even if they are "fine". Also, it'll be nice to have links on actual mod pages, because I'm too lazy to search for them. :P

As for body preset - Skyrim uses two files, femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. Find it and attach to your post or PM.

(would be much easier without all this custom-HDT-bouncy-fancy shite, but it's your choice) :)

Well I don't really care if its takes the bounce off, just to warn in case something special is needed to prevent some serious issues

Also I am using soulgem pregnancy (that's why I use the HDT, otherwise I won't have a belly node)

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalebody_1_sk.dds (I hope you don't need the other texture files 'cause they won't upload)

Guys,

Somebody help me please, everything is fine and working, save that annoying hair.

I don't know how I supposed to select it for the transform option. (I mean how I can install it)

Which is even worse, if I change my character hair (in human form via racemenu) when I transform myself, the original hair coming back what I had when i activated PSQ, so basically my character stuck with her original hair, every time when I become a succubus I go back to the old one.

Any advice on this?

Have you replaced the hair.nif and hair.tri dummie files in Skyrim/Data/meshes/PSQ? If not then that's your problem to change hairstyle after transformation come from

Hope you want a apachiiskyhair hairstyle 'cause otherwise this post won't work for you  :-/

If you want to use any ApachiiSkyHair hairstyle for transformation

1) Go in racemenu and select the hairstyle you want

2)Note down the hairstyle number

3)Go in the apachiiskyhair folder containing .nif and .tri files (see end of post for folder location)

4)Copy the hairxx.nif and hairxx.tri files (xx stand for 01,02,03,04 ect..., so hairstyle number)

5)Go in Skyrim/Data/meshes/PSQ and paste both files (delete the number after hair to replace) the other hair dummie files won't bother as I have no problem with them

6)Start Skyrim and enjoy

To change color of hair when transforming do the same as for the skin color

You can find the hair.nif/tri files of apachiiskyhair under Skyrim/Data/meshes/actor/character/character assets/hair/apachii/female

Was really hopeful and exited for this at first,  but apparently I'm in a bit of a mess and feel there's no clear information on what you need to do exactly.   

It's probably already been said in those 55 pages so I'm not about to bother asking.

But there should really be some better instructions in the main post / the description on what you're supposed to do with all those files and how to get what to work with that "No textures or meshes" shtick.  

I read some of what's been said on this page here,  with the links to the HDT tails and fancy wings.  That really doesn't help much though,  Still just more files I don't know what to do with or for what this or that does.

Can somebody who has this working,  preferably with the fancy tails and fancy wings above,   make or direct me to a "Guide for Dense motherf**kers" on how to get this up and running clear wording and clear individual steps?

I'll try it myself while waiting for something like that.  In the mean time,  I downloaded ALL the files here,  the HDT tail files (Multiple files,  I can only hoped I downloaded whatever was necessary),   and the wings,  as well as the referenced flight mod on that page for good measure.

So with just those mashed together,  would this work?  Presumably not.

@cipherofevil

This wont be the guide your looking for directly, unfortunately. Too many nuances to talk about. But I will simplify most if not all of it.

First look over the dummy files package. all files will have a file size of zero.

1st.

go into you default skyrim directory for female body and make copies of femalebody_0 & _1, femalehands_0 & _1 and femalehead (5 files total)

data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\

paste those copies into the dummy psq folders so that they overwrite the empty ones.

data\meshes\psq\

data\meshes\psq\orgbody

2nd.

do the same with body textures (femalebody_1, _1_s, _1_sk, _msn, femalehands_1, _1_s, _1_sk, _msn, femalehead_1, _1_s, _1_sk, _msn) 12 files total

data\textures\actors\character\female

paste those copies into the dummy psq folders so that they overwrite the empty ones.

data\textures\psq\

data\textures\psq\orgbody

Your done setting up the body now.

3rd.

find the armor you want to use as your transformed armor (for this example i will use daedric armor)

data\meshes\armor\daedric

copy 6 files (Daedricbootsf_0 & _1, Daedricglovesf_0 & _1, Daedrictorsof_0 & _1)

copy these to a temporary folder so they can be renamed.

rename them too. boots_0 & _1, gloves_0 & _1, and cuirass_0 & _1.

Make an additional copy of both gloves and both cuirass files and rename those copies too 1stpersongloves_0 & _1 and 1stpersoncuirass_0 & _1

If you have 1stperson versions of the original armor in their original folder you should ideally copy and rename those for this but my above directions wont cause any issues.

4th.

once everything is copied and renamed paste them into the psq folder overwriting the empty files.

there are no texture files to transfer over.

There is a long complicated process to make new textures for the armor so that it doesn't look the same as the original you copied but I'm not getting into that.

Lets get you a working transformation first.

at this point the only empty files remaining in the dummy folder should be for hair, wings, eyes, tail and horns.

5th.

lets do eyes next

you will need to hunt these files down yourself too many eye, hair mods to give you an easy directory to look in.

easy way = if you use Mod Organizer, double click my computer on your desktop (or how ever else you access your directories. find your MO location and open the folder labeled "mods", in the search bar at the top right type "eyesfemale" sans quotes.

you might get lucky and actually find the eye file you need in the same location as where you grabbed your body files. copy

copy that eye file into the psq folder.

then find an eye texture you like as well (cant help you find those either) you can use generic vampire eyes texture for the time being if you would like

that should be in the same folder where you grabbed the body textures.

copy that texture into the psq texture folder (you will need to rename the eye texture to "PSQSuccubusEye" sans quotes.

Here are some custom glowing eyes I made a while back that you can use instead

PSQ Glowing Heart Shape Eyes.7z

6th.

hair

Alphafr posted how to do this like 3 posts back

I cannot give better or more concise directions his are spot on.

I will point out that there are 4 empty hair files in the psq folder

you only need to replace the 2 alphafr stated. delete the other empty files.

7th.

for animated wings

delete the empty wings files in the dummy folder, they wont be used.

install antons animated wings mod. or get the packages for it that are somewhere in this thread.

in one of the packages in this thread will be a bunch of archives labeled by wing type

extract and replace the anton animated wings esp with the one from the archive.

thats it for wings.

8th.

tail

download and install the hdt tails mod. link is somewhere in this thread or google search "loverslab hdt tails"

I think around 10 pages back in this thread or so saeros posted a demony/succubus tail package that you could simply use as an overwrite to forgo the hassle.

otherwise find a tail from the hdt tails pack that you want.

copy the tail file and rename it to "tail_0" and you might need to make a copy of that and name it "tail_1" if the tails don't have both files.

paste into psq folder allowing overwrite.

I think all that remains now is horns those can be tricky because you might need to edit the mesh itself to make it show up in game so instead I am just going to post a pack I made a while back.

that should be it then.

double check in your psq folder and make sure there are no files with a files size of zero.

if there are and they are for something mentioned above you did not follow the direction correctly.

if all looks good cut and paste the meshes and textures folders from the dummy package (which is no longer a dummy package) into you PSQ install (if using MO) If not using MO paste them into your skyrim data folder.

Your done. go test your transform and verify it works.

if you have a problem My offer on the first page of this thread to make packages for others is still open just follow the directions in the spoiler there and I will get it to you.

...   That looks like a helluva lot of work for adding a mod.

Why couldn't this thing just come with some default resources or something ~3~

Before reading your post I gave it a try with just the downloads I mentioned and I get the transformation and skin color along with skeleton wings,  for some reason the tail didn't work at all,  and neither did the horns.  Though no red box showed up where the horns would be,  just where the tail should have been.

Anyway,  with that I guess I'll try to reign my kitten-level attention span in on your post.  Though I'm bound to fuck something up still.