PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I've got problems. I can't have sex with males, only with females. With males i get CTD. Further the MCM Menu is a little bit buggi. Instead of "Page 1" for example, it says "$PSQ_Page1". Also if i had sex, i can't equip any items.

Maybe someone could help me :(

I've got problems. I can't have sex with males, only with females. With males i get CTD.

Sounds like your skeleton is incompatible to SOS.

"A BBP enabled skeleton is also useful, as many of the animations include BBP support, though it is optional. I'd suggest XP32's Maximum Skeleton ( plus Patch for SOS Users )."

Hmm when i load a save with XP32's Maximum Skeleton it says "WARINING: Incompatible Skeleton. Exiting Game..." :(

Fantastic mod, the only thing I really think needs improvement is the option descriptions, although it makes sense they would be a little clunky, given you use machine translations.  I will admit I laughed more than a little at "How to Sex" and "Quit the Succubus."

Also, If you're having trouble keeping your satiation up, try disabling the semen potion collection.  From what I can tell, it will then put the drained health DIRECTLY into your energy pool, as opposed to becoming a portable 35 energy potion per 50 energy drained.

The keybindings seem to get "lost" when loading a game. The mod seems to register itself for the key events when binding the keys in the menu, but doesn't register the keys again when loading a game. So you need to go to the menu to register them every time you load a game.

The keybindings seem to get "lost" when loading a game. The mod seems to register itself for the key events when binding the keys in the menu, but doesn't register the keys again when loading a game. So you need to go to the menu to register them every time you load a game.

almost same problem, but my keybinds sets still there just dnt work, and i need set another key and overwrite that with my default key, lets say i use letter G, that still saved G there when i load just dnt works, so i need put again Del and exit menus, enter again and put G. Im using Mod Organize i dnt know if thats helps to find solution.

almost same problem, but my keybinds sets still there just dnt work, and i need set another key and overwrite that with my default key, lets say i use letter G, that still saved G there when i load just dnt works, so i need put again Del and exit menus, enter again and put G. Im using Mod Organize i dnt know if thats helps to find solution.

Well that's exactly the same problem. The key stays "bound" in the config menu, but the actual mod needs to register for the key press events after that on every game load for the binds to actually work. And looks like it's currently doing it only when assigning the keys on the menu and not on game load :)

For some strange reason the Succubus Charm buff on the active effects menu says 500 bonus persuasion and 500% better barter when I activate "Become the Succubus," although this is not true (I get a bonus of 20 speechcraft, not sure if this is intentional either).

You do great work ojanen, thank you!  I would love to see a hotkey for toggling "create penis (self)" so I don't have to keep casting the spell.  Other than that, I think this mod is exceptional.  Keep up the great work!

That sounds good. Let's put. 

I did not put properly to reload the hot key. I did not realize I had been functioning properly for some reason in your environment. Thank you for reporting. 

For some strange reason the Succubus Charm buff on the active effects menu says 500 bonus persuasion and 500% better barter when I activate "Become the Succubus," although this is not true (I get a bonus of 20 speechcraft, not sure if this is intentional either).

After that going to fix a Bartar Skill has not healed properly, I no recollection Why was such a thing myself, but it seems to have written a 500% fix value. 

Thank you for reporting. 

I've got problems. I can't have sex with males, only with females. With males i get CTD. Further the MCM Menu is a little bit buggi. Instead of "Page 1" for example, it says "$PSQ_Page1". Also if i had sex, i can't equip any items.

Maybe someone could help me :(

I think if you are using a language other than English, then the it and he has become so for Transrations text other than English is not in the in the BSA. I want to put the other also. 

Turn now also change the calculation of Satiation, but I think before the end of the day trying to update the others. In Japan time.

Really like your mod, and will follow your improvements.  Will you be including the mesh for equipable schlong in future release or perhaps it will be a download req in the future.   Having started a fresh game, in a clean install of Skyrim, I am getting a few random PSQsexbyfear ctd's while purging the coast of pesky wolves.  In the past, I have had a few issues after restoring from a clean install, like maybe I forgot a tweak or something.  I will try and figure out if I can tweak settings in this mod or others to eliminate this issue.  If not I'll do a clean install with just your requirements and one or two non complex sex mods, such as dangerous nights and matchmaker.  Since no one else is having this intermittent issue, I expect it is something else I have installed.  I found a fast way to get your Succubus going, which is to work as a stable hand for a day, cleaning horse cocks.  Turn off the drain while you are building up your toon.  You'll start to get multiple semen bottles for each event, which will get your satiation up in no time.  Keep going until you've had 25 events (becoming a tier 3 lesser succubus) and keep drinking as long as you are not above 99% satiation, which will load your list with some survival spells and leave you fully satiated.  Even as a level 1 prisoner escapee you may not be able to easly kill everything on Legendary, but you will most likely be able to easily out run it, fear rape it, or gradually whittle it down in a challenge.  Currently not playing with non-vanilla spells or weapons, other than a small defensive spell pack "Gifts of the Outsider" (which will excite your alteration tree).

In the MCM, I found an option where you choose when your partner can be killed. I never really got to test it, but I had set mine to 'Aggressor/Victim', which means consensual encounters should not be fatal for my partner, but any sort've rape should.

I want to play around with this more, but instead I've been trying to get my game to work with Sexlab Hormones, and it just won't.  :angry:

installed mod today, everything works so far but i couldn't find out how to kill my partner by having sex with him. anyone found that feature?

In the MCM, I found an option where you choose when your partner can be killed. I never really got to test it, but I had set mine to 'Aggressor/Victim', which means consensual encounters should not be fatal for my partner, but any sort've rape should.

I want to play around with this more, but instead I've been trying to get my game to work with Sexlab Hormones, and it just won't.  :angry:

To kill the NPC in sex, please sex by enabling Allow Death by Drain Option.
If Drain Value > NPC's Health, then that NPC will die.
It does not die due to limitations of the game if NPC is Essential or Protected.

Death Conditions is convenient to use when you do not want to kill the opponent by the sex on the agreement, and that want to die only when the rape. 
Victim / Aggressor is to be defined when you want to run the sex animation Sexlab, but it should be agreed upon, such as Rough Sex choice of Romance, but there are those that are treated with rape in Sexlab on, in which case please be careful because it will lead to death still is.

A great mod consists of scripts only. I've always liked Succubus and expected there to be a immersive mod for that! ^_^

As some other guys said, I'm not an English native speaker either...  :huh: And I found the debug messages a bit long while the fonts too small for me to read through them. Shorter message and a hot-key to check the status might be better.

Oh, I nearly forgot to say thank you x10! And I believe it has great potential in he future. ^_^

Hmm when i load a save with XP32's Maximum Skeleton it says "WARINING: Incompatible Skeleton. Exiting Game..." :(

XP32's Maximum Skeleton is NOT compatible to SOS, you need Patch for SOS Users in addition.

Or even better just use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended by Groovtama.

anyone else not able to get the hey stud dialogue to work right it shows up when talking to everyone but fails to do anything or am i jut not doing something right?

That's from Schlongs of Skyrim; there's an option in the MCM menu of it that says something link "Dialog options: Deactivated". When you've just installed SOS the dialogs are actually activated, the MCM just falsely tells you they are deactivated. Activate and then deactivate them, then they are actually deactivated.

I was checkin the log after a few bouts with bandits.  My follower sucked me into a 3-way with this bandit while I had the death option activated in PSQ.  I noticed in the log that it said could not kill because (follower baseid) was invulnerable.  So basically, this is just a warning in case any of you run with non essential followers along with Defeat or any other mod that does 3-ways.

So I ran into a small snag while playing my Succubus character, that I thought I'd report just to see if anything could be done:

I sneaked up to a bandit, who was laying in bed, activated him and chose the 'feed' option. Everything worked as it should as far as starting the sex scene etc., but what went wrong was that, before the scene started, the bandit went hostile and started to cast frost at me (he was a mage). I think it was just the animation, as it didn't do any damage, but the combat music played and my character was considered to be in combat, as I couldn't swivel the camera around or anything. As soon as our encounter completed, the bandit lost track of me and went into search mode (because I went back to sneak mode).

I'm wondering if there couldn't be some 'calm' effect that is put on a Succubus victim once I've used the 'feed' command, to keep them docile as far as starting combat, and reporting trespassing. That would surely help keep weird things from happening. ^_^