PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

23 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

the problem i use the mods for mcm menu but still dont have psq what i need to do ?

I had this problem when I first tried PSQ. I found that if I activated Sexlad first and then PSQ the PSQ menu would not show up. So I started PSQ first and the menu would show up and then I installed Sexlab in game via the MCM. Try this it may work, other than that I don't know other than make sure your original game files are cleaned via TESEdit 5 or a fresh install of the whole game after doing a registry clean.

12 hours ago, Scheinwolf said:

Hi. Quick question, my char breast getting bigger after some sex action. i've disable any body transformation on psq but it still getting bigger (like from unp to cbbe body). is it any solution ? Thanks.

Disable the milk enlargement option. Each time you have sex as a Succubus you gain milk and this has an option to enlarge the breasts. It is a separate option to the body transformation.

I have installed PSQ and the Succubus Race (after convert them to SSE).

How I can "bound" them ?

There is a transformation key in PSQ, but it doesn't initiate the Succubus Race transformation (which is a shout, like the others racial powers). Is there a way that the PSQ transformation initiate the Succubus Race transformation ?

Without that, it's like 2 mod going alongside but not working together.

Sorry if I'm not clear, English is not my mother language...

8 minutes ago, DamnedFrog said:

I have installed PSQ and the Succubus Race (after convert them to SSE).

How I can "bound" them ?

There is a transformation key in PSQ, but it doesn't initiate the Succubus Race transformation (which is a shout, like the others racial powers). Is there a way that the PSQ transformation initiate the Succubus Race transformation ?

Without that, it's like 2 mod going alongside but not working together.

Sorry if I'm not clear, English is not my mother language...

There is no way for PSQ to initiate the Succubus Race transform. They are two entirely separate mods and were never intended to work together.

On 4/16/2018 at 4:57 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

First off I can say I have not seen this issue in my playthroughs with PSQ. I use HDT PE path though can't seem to get SMP to work because it slows the game down to roughly 10fps.

Secondly I also found that Better Vampires and Sacrosanct have trouble with the PSQ mod. Either I get no progression as a Vampire if PSQ is active or the vampire drain doesn't work, also I have been infected with the vampire disease and waited 3 days only to revert back to being mortal. Even without any vampire mods PSQ seems to not like me as a player when I wish to be a vampire it will screw something up. So for me that hybrid option doesn't work.

If I want to be a vampire I have to uninstall PSQ completely then the vampire stuff works.

Actually I've gotten this to work just fine with Sacrosanct and even doing a werewolf / vampire / Succubus hybrid which is all kinds of crazy fun (using the simple Vampire Lord / Werewolf Hybrid Mod and Moonlight Tales). It took some experimentation though. Key learning points:

Sacrosanct + PSQ will not operate together correctly if you use the race compatibility patch recommended by the Succubus race (it breaks the vanilla vamp embrace quest that Sacrosanct relies on).

Order of operations:

1. Use a new game.

2. Turn on allow Hybrid in PSQ's MCM

3. Then Become Succubus.

4. If doing Werewolf/Vamp Lord Combo: Become a Werewolf via Companion Questline.

5. Become Vampire Lord via Dawnguard Questline.

6. Go smash zap and fuck things leaving festering corpses in your wake.

The reason to do this via the quest lines is that is the cleanest way for the game to do the operations correctly. Otherwise if you just want to Succubus + Sacrosanct Vampire: Become Succubus with the hybrid option on, then console in a Sacrosanct Potion of Embracing. If this does work turn off PSQ's STD immunity option and try again...

On 27/04/2018 at 5:15 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I had this problem when I first tried PSQ. I found that if I activated Sexlad first and then PSQ the PSQ menu would not show up. So I started PSQ first and the menu would show up and then I installed Sexlab in game via the MCM. Try this it may work, other than that I don't know other than make sure your original game files are cleaned via TESEdit 5 or a fresh install of the whole game after doing a registry clean.

Disable the milk enlargement option. Each time you have sex as a Succubus you gain milk and this has an option to enlarge the breasts. It is a separate option to the body transformation.

about that what they mean of breat scale and breast max ? i put breast scale 0,01 and is still big my breast max scale is 5 ? when i put max breast 0.001 is small but the problem is idk what they mean by that max breast scale is for milk?  and if i put 0.001 the milk wont enlarge  it ??

On 27/04/2018 at 5:15 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

i put breast scale 5 and breast scale max 0,001 is small breast but i activate breast growth by milk but i dont see breast growth ? i enable body change in transformation you know why ? i want to put small breast and will growth after some sex so how u suggest me ? help

20 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

i put breast scale 5 and breast scale max 0,001 is small breast but i activate breast growth by milk but i dont see breast growth ? i enable body change in transformation you know why ? i want to put small breast and will growth after some sex so how u suggest me ? help

When you drink semen the breast will lactate and grow. Also after orgasm.

I tend to turn off breast growth because I find them to get far too big for my liking.

You can also try another mod called Sexlab Hormones which will enable breast growth by having sex. It can also change skin and hair colour as well after having sex.

36 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

When you drink semen the breast will lactate and grow. Also after orgasm.

I tend to turn off breast growth because I find them to get far too big for my liking.

You can also try another mod called Sexlab Hormones which will enable breast growth by having sex. It can also change skin and hair colour as well after having sex.

yes but the problem i put it like 0,01 max scale so it will sitill grow ? or no ?( i dont see they grow ) maybe not every time ?

33 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

yes but the problem i put it like 0,01 max scale so it will sitill grow ? or no ?( i dont see they grow ) maybe not every time ?

I took a few screenshots of my settings and a picture of before and after on my character to show what happens.

Sorry about the lighting my character is currently very drunk.

20180508225231_1.jpg

20180508225258_1.jpg

20180508225318_1.jpg

20180508225322_1.jpg

20180508225504_1.jpg

20180508225540_1.jpg

20180508225553_1.jpg

Hope this helps. Also make sure you have the dependency mods needed for the body change.

1 hour ago, AlexTheFun said:

like what mods for body change i use bodyslide cbbe but i activate breast but the problem is if i put breast scale 0,01 and max breast scale 0,01 my breast gonna grow ?

body.PNG

boobs.PNG

bodyshape.PNG

stats succ.PNG

pregnancy.PNG

succubus.PNG

Make sure you have this mod so the body will change https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37481

This mod changes certain aspects of the skeleton nodes while you are playing the game from what I can gather. All mods that change the body shape seem to need this as a requirement.

I also use the Animated all in One Pussy mod. Which is a full body mod replacement right here on this web site.

Your breast scale wont work because the values are the same. So you are trying to increase it to the same max size as the minimum size.

34 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Make sure you have this mod so the body will change https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37481

This mod changes certain aspects of the skeleton nodes while you are playing the game from what I can gather. All mods that change the body shape seem to need this as a requirement.

I also use the Animated all in One Pussy mod. Which is a full body mod replacement right here on this web site.

Your breast scale wont work because the values are the same. So you are trying to increase it to the same max size as the minimum size.

i have all in one animated pussy. But do i need to put max scale breast 5 and breast scale 0,01 ? to work the breast grow with milk ? plus why my butt aren't same. what i mean when i transform in succubus the butt is ok but when im human form isnt same do you know why ?

13 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

when i download hormone. my skyrim close directly do you know why ?

Hey,

I have a weird bug where my arms and hands are invisible only  when my weapon or spell are drawn in first person and transformed, (I think the fact it is only invisible when i draw my weapons is because I use "enhanced first person cam"). So I narrowed down the problem to the chest piece and the gloves, but strangely,  w/e armor I use get the same problem...

3rd person is fine.

Also, I use "psq tweaks" but I'm not sure how it could make such a specific bug.

so yup, if anyone got a answer to my problem i'd be grateful :^)

2 hours ago, heatseeker said:

Hey,

I have a weird bug where my arms and hands are invisible only  when my weapon or spell are drawn in first person and transformed, (I think the fact it is only invisible when i draw my weapons is because I use "enhanced first person cam"). So I narrowed down the problem to the chest piece and the gloves, but strangely,  w/e armor I use get the same problem...

3rd person is fine.

Also, I use "psq tweaks" but I'm not sure how it could make such a specific bug.

so yup, if anyone got a answer to my problem i'd be grateful :^)

If this problem is only in first person mode then you have some meshes missing. This could be body mesh or armour mesh.

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

If this problem is only in first person mode then you have some meshes missing. This could be body mesh or armour mesh.

another question about hormone how can i change sex i click it but dont work why ? and i clicked to succubus curse now how can i become legity not in mcm do i need to have se* with daedric ? plus bimbo idk what is

19 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

as i already said it happens with whatever armor I use for the transformation. Sooo missing mesh yes, but on every armor?

plus when i wear the armor normally (i mean out of succubus transformation) everything is fine.

Edit: also body transform is unticked

Edit2: So, yeah i tested witha veriety of diffrent gloves and armor and the same problem occurs everytime...

Edit3: Ok i didn't think i had to get 1st person mesh using the 3rd person one... now it s fixed (My Bad!)

On 5/4/2018 at 8:43 AM, cap_wacky said:

2. Turn on allow Hybrid in PSQ's MCM

About that. What is the function of this Hybrid?

This mod drives me nuts. I've stopped counting how many times I've given up in frustration, only to return one last time. And I can count with 10 fingers.

One more.

What is Lure? It pops up whenever a sex animation is about to start involving the PC and a random npc. But not always. So more factors must be involved.

I'll probably have more questions once these are answered. Has anyone made an attempt to create some sort of FAQ out of the responses yet? If not, I'll give it a go.