PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Its working fairly well so far for me, but when i select the kiss option, the animation starts alright, but when i end it by pressing "e", i lose all control of my character, she just stands there. I tried the "enableplayercontrols" command but it isnt working. Please help :(

Lure does some bizarre stuff:

The Lure gets those around you to watch, then you get a list of people (and animals) to participate, you can pick the ones you want to do that with and hit End.  The problem is, if you pick nobody and hit End, going to another location and doing another Lure (even outside of the city), those who you lured before show up in the list and some even SHOW UP at where you are.  Had to reload because some town members got murdered by the bandits I was luring after the one scene caused more to show up.  If that Lure list could be cleared each time you do it, that would make it usable.

GuruSR.

There may not be one.  Strictly, it isn't needed.  Worst case scenario is that you would have to save and reload to activate everything.

EDIT:  Looks like it is in the BSA.  No need to extract it, should run fine.

Edited by Seijin8
Update

I've managed to struggle through getting most parts of this mod working (not gonna touch the body transformation until I get acquainted with bodyslide).

Still having one hell of a time with the eyes though. I've got the correct eye mesh replacing the correct dummy file in the correct folder, with a complementary eye texture in the textures folder. But every time I transform, the eyes are just a little out of place and clip through the face.

I've bounced all around the thread and done the google, but I'm still stumped. Any ideas?

So I have been using this mod and love it the only issue that I am having is that once I have transformed and then transform back my character's boobs are still bigger and I dont know what is going on and so far have not been able to fix this. thanks in advance.

On 11/22/2017 at 12:25 PM, Antric said:

So I have been using this mod and love it the only issue that I am having is that once I have transformed and then transform back my character's boobs are still bigger and I dont know what is going on and so far have not been able to fix this. thanks in advance.

That is because you need to use the same body mod as you started the game with. I got the PSQ transform 1.4 mod and had to put my own body mod into the folder structure with the UNPBBP (?) body mod with new armour to fit that body. I managed to get it all working now and I can upload it to this site if it will help some people. But I also use the All in one HDT animated pussy body package which helps a lot with getting the right body and sliders for it.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

That is because you need to use the same body mod as you started the game with. I got the PSQ transform 1.4 mod and had to put my own body mod into the folder structure with the UNPBBP (?) body mod with new armour to fit that body. I managed to get it all working now and I can upload it to this site if it will help some people. But I also use the All in one HDT animated pussy body package which helps a lot with getting the right body and sliders for it.

Thank you so much I have been racking my brain on what to do with this. I also use All in one HDT animated pussy..... but if you could upload it I would like to look at it to make sure I am doing it correctly. Thanks again

Is there any way to make the transform spell modify other sliders? Trying to make it so that transform modifies thigh and muscle sizes.

Was going to try to edit the files myself, but I can't find any sort of repository to get them from.

Anyone know if there is a way accomplish this?

EDIT: With the ability to also change the base body, if there is a muscular body (not hyper-muscular, but just very muscular), that can also work.

Edited by TheRavenGod
Adding clarification
8 hours ago, Antric said:

Thank you so much I have been racking my brain on what to do with this. I also use All in one HDT animated pussy..... but if you could upload it I would like to look at it to make sure I am doing it correctly. Thanks again

Sure no problem it is all zipped up to save on size. All you need to do is drag and drop the Data folder into the Skyrim directory and it should all work. You have an armour variant as well included as well wings of Alduin retextured and ready for animation with Animated Dragon Wings so you can fly. The files maybe a bit messy as I just managed to get it working the other day and not had a chance to tidy it up. But I have a stable game and now the same body shape through transformations.

PSQ body helper.rar

8 hours ago, TheRavenGod said:

Is there any way to make the transform spell modify other sliders? Trying to make it so that transform modifies thigh and muscle sizes.

Was going to try to edit the files myself, but I can't find any sort of repository to get them from.

Anyone know if there is a way accomplish this?

EDIT: With the ability to also change the base body, if there is a muscular body (not hyper-muscular, but just very muscular), that can also work.

For the muscular body you can use the body transform option and use a muscular normal map for the tranform body since the transform body mesh uses textures in a separate folder than the standard body. My psq uses a toned body with scales - completely differnet from my normal set of textures.

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Just realised I am now at level 4 succubus and I can't seem to get the ability to fly. I have animated dragon wings and the correct animations with FNIS. But the flying mod isn't working for me.

Animated Wings doesn't include flying.  You will need "Real Flying" and/or "Edda"

18 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

I don't use RND, so no on that.  Can you verify that your PC's arousal is actually changing?  If you are using Puppet Master in SLA, is it registering correctly?  Do you experience a lot of script lag?  Not much to go on here.

I am using Puppet Master in SLA and when I press the "N" button I can see my arousal level. I do get some script lag but usually only when I enter a new area.

18 hours ago, johntrine said:

this mod causes ctd on newgame for me... any idea as to why that may be?

Was it working on a old save?

Have you added any new mods or changed the load order around?

Have you removed any script heavy mods?

For example:- I thought to try Requiem and STEP and ended up breaking Skyrim that even a fresh install wouldn't work. I had to remove the game and all its associated files/folders and then do a registry clean. Once this was done I did a fresh install and went from there. During all this I also installed LOOT and Wyrbash and followed a youtube video about them and how to get a stable Skyrim working. I am amazed at how untidy the developers left the original game files and it is worth doing a Wyrbash when you install the game.

I still get CTD from time to tie but that happened anyway even without mods as its a problem with the 32bit engine they used. I found the 64bit one to be far more stable. I just hope the mod author does a convert for this mod to the 64bit when the SKSE is out of Alpha.

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Was it working on a old save?

Have you added any new mods or changed the load order around?

Have you removed any script heavy mods?

For example:- I thought to try Requiem and STEP and ended up breaking Skyrim that even a fresh install wouldn't work. I had to remove the game and all its associated files/folders and then do a registry clean. Once this was done I did a fresh install and went from there. During all this I also installed LOOT and Wyrbash and followed a youtube video about them and how to get a stable Skyrim working. I am amazed at how untidy the developers left the original game files and it is worth doing a Wyrbash when you install the game.

I still get CTD from time to tie but that happened anyway even without mods as its a problem with the 32bit engine they used. I found the 64bit one to be far more stable. I just hope the mod author does a convert for this mod to the 64bit when the SKSE is out of Alpha.

old save? kinda. my old save was at the abandoned prison where you choose a new start. after installing this, that too is kinda broken in a sense that selecting any start and sleeping breaks the game. also i use mod organiser so my game folder is 'clean'. so the sexlab profile keeps crashing but the the one with nexus mods isn't. also, i don't have requiem or any overhaul mods in general.