HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - BETA Belly Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

File Name: HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - BETA Belly Support

File Submitter: blabba

File Submitted: 17 Jan 2014

File Category: HDT Physics Extension

Requires: HDT based body

Added StevieRage's edited XML file as the main file, it's really good and please drop him a like for his work!

Updates:

1/18/2014

- Found out that the values in this HDT Bounce kit work well for Large breasted women, need to make another for smaller breasted women.

1/19/2014

- Implemented Pregnancy Belly Collision, needs refinement though.

- Added Butt Love ;) in v2.1 For those who want more jiggle in their rear. See images for a .gif

- This file has completely broken breast collision and breast bounce, will need to fix.

- After getting some help from clp2011 and more experimenting, added an alternative TBBP breast01 version that manipulates the Breast01 weights of TBBP meshes,

- This version fixes spazzy breasts for the most part.

1/25/2014

- Added Optional Modders Resource File v.2 download

- The Modders Resource File contains custom skeleton replacer made by Groovtama and also include his HDT PE.hkx file (Don't have to delete femaleskeleton.hkx)

- The file is experimental and meant to be used with the new HDT Body

- There are a few known bugs, the HDT needs more tweaking and testing. Pleae report errors/bugs in this thread

- The final form will require you to use Groovtama's updated Skeleton Files from his Download PAge (Will be linked when he has updated, and this file will be removed and replaced only with the .xml file)

What is This File?

Basically it's CLP's HDT All-In-One file merged together with the hdt.xml from the MangaBody thread , add to it a slight dash of Monsto's HDT Tribble with some spice added by yours truly while messing with the JFF program.

I tweaked this file specifically for the TPSB body that is linked in my BodySlide Tutorial thread.

ADDED BETA BELLY JIGGLE (PREGNANT AND NON PREGNANT)

Test it out and let me know what you think.

What is TPSB HDT Body?

TPSB = Tender Pregnant Scale Body (Meant more for NON-HDT enabled bodies)

It's basically a body that emerged from the frustration of people asking for PSB BodySlide conversions and then TBBP & HDT 'naturalists' saying that they wanted a full TBBP implementation of the Outfit in BodySlide...

While PSB has TBBP SUPPORT, it only actually has BBP BOUNCE, which is simply too bouncy for some and also messes up with the great HDT Bounce Kits or vanilla TBBP bounce.

So basically this Body will allow Outfit Studio modders to make just 1 conversion and please both camps :)

HDT Body

It also is supposed to increase compatibility with HDT Bounce kits, as most that have been posted have done so with TBBP in mind (where all the breast bones are weighted)

So then why a customized Bounce kit for this Body?

Reasoning for this Kit:

A problem had arisen for me when using TPSB along with HDT Tripples and HDT.xml, basically I had collision but no Bounce. No idea why...

In order to fix this, I created this Bounce Kit so HDT body users (as well as others I guess) could have both at the same time.

Installation:

1. Place in Data/SKSE/Plugins directory, overwrite if asked

To-Do's:

- Work on the Bounce

- Add some .gif's so people see what their getting.

- Whatever else any users find.

Credits:

Monsto - For HDT Tripples and this forum

Vioxsis - Creating the HDT Body

CLP - For his All-In-One file

zecoron - For the original PSB

DeathMaw - For helping me test out the TPSB body and identifying the Crushed Breast problem

Groovtama - For creating the custom skeleton and femaleskeleton.hkx

Stevierage - For fixing up my pathetic values of belly jiggle ;)

download.png

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...

Edit : Oh wait you've merged it, I'm only reading this now. BAD DOBBY, BAD DOBBY *BAM BAM*  attachicon.gifBad dobby.gif

Edit 2 : Niet, no boobies collision ! Should I link the NiString to hdt.xml instead ? 

same as edit #2 but i am also not getting belly collisions with schlongs, i tried hdt.xml, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP, and also editing the xmls in jff, i used with and w/o the havok object being equipped i have tried  everything on these forums and still no belly collisions of any kind and i am using skse 1.7.2 rel 47 along with hdt-pe v 14-28 i know hdt is working cause i have bouncing tits and ass and moving ponytail, i thought maybe it was the havoked ponytail so i went into racemenu and used a non havoked hair and still no belly collisions, my body mod is cbbe i used cbbe bbp,cbbe tbbp, cbbe hdt, and i also used the cbbe body with vagina, this xml kills the bounce with the ccbe vagina i used Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML and Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML and Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML, i also tried adding collisions using jff  by unchecking boxes that was no good, editing xml manually adding that was no good. i am just about down trying to get belly collisions

this is my mod list

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
09  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0A  TKChildren.esm
0B  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0C  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
0D  daymoyl.esm
0E  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59b]
0F  SexLabAroused.esm
10  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
11  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.4]
12  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
13  UI Mods Merged.esp
14  titkit.esp
15  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
16  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
17  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
18  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
++  SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
19  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
1A  SkyUI.esp
1B  sexlab_WearAndTear.esp
1C  SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
1D  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
1E  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
1F  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
20  SexLabConsequences.esp
21  SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
22  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
23  RaceMenu.esp
24  RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
25  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
26  NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
++  Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
27  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
28  NusbieVoices.esp
29  jaxonznamegen.esp
2A  MoreNastyCritters.esp
2B  HDTEarring.esp
2C  SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
2D  SexLabUtil1.esp
2E  EstrusChaurus.esp
2F  SOS Schlong Controller.esp
30  NoFurnitureActivationWhenSneaking.esp  [Version 1.1]
31  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
32  getSnowy.esp
33  FNISSexyMove.esp
34  doahair.esp
35  Dawnguard Halfsized.esp
++  SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
36  Dragonborn Halfsized.esp
37  Skyrim Halfsized.esp
++  ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
38  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
39  ImmersiveFP.esp
3A  Blush When Aroused.esp
3B  MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
++  better_potions.esp
3C  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
3D  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
3E  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
3F  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
40  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
41  No More Sexy Animation Fix.esp
42  Immersive Jewelry.esp  [Version 0.97]
43  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
44  SoS - The Wilds.esp  [Version 1.13]
++  SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp
45  Immersive Interiors.esp
46  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
47  HDT Havok Object.esp
48  SoS - Civilization.esp  [Version 1.02]
49  SoS - The Dungeons.esp  [Version 1.23]
4A  SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
++  SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp
++  NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
4B  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
4C  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
4D  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
4E  AI Overhaul.esp
4F  Merged Armor.esp
50  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
51  Skippy's Book Overhaul.esp
52  Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp
53  SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
54  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
55  SexLab Merged.esp
56  TKChildren Merged USKP Patch.esp
57  SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
58  SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
59  SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
5A  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
5B  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
5C  DraugrSkirts.esp
5D  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
5E  Serenity.esp
5F  SL Merged Creatures.esp
60  SexLabDefeat.esp
61  [JmV]LTTF.esp
62  smakit_house_markers_plus.esp
63  LoversComfort.esp
64  Review Studio.esp
65  ShocksSaltMinesofSkyrim.esp
66  Real Clouds.esp
67  FNISspells.esp
68  MaddBag.esp
69  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
6A  Convenient Horses.esp
++  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
++  ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
++  360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
6B  12FemaleBrows.esp
6C  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
6D  DSCR.esp
6E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

all loot sorted

here is my papyrus log and skse log

Papyrus.0.log.7z

skse.log

and here is the body mod i am using it is a mash up of mods here on LL and a body slide body. i added xmls to the female head(not in my "My Body for CBBE and HDT") when i used the xml from here the labia(Lips) went all wonky that is why i tried diff bodies, this mod is a private build i made for me and not uploaded for dl here or anywhere else this is the first time i uploaded it so ppl can give me feed back on what i did wrong.

My Body for CBBE and HDT.7z

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure what the problem is here but when i use this, i get no movement whatsoever and my FPS drops to 20. I've tried reinstalling the skeleton and all hdt stuff and it always remains the same...no breast,belly or butt movement and 20-25fps. What am i missing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If the link isn't working for you use the link at the bottom of the original post. I copied it to make it even easier. Worked for me anyway.  Way too much jiggle for me though. Belly is twitchy and the breasts and butt are constantly swaying. I wish the same person who made "My Body is not Jello" would make a version of that for this mod. This is still better than nothing though, so I am thankful.

Attached Files
  • 1 month later...

If the link isn't working for you use the link at the bottom of the original post. I copied it to make it even easier. Worked for me anyway.  Way too much jiggle for me though. Belly is twitchy and the breasts and butt are constantly swaying. I wish the same person who made "My Body is not Jello" would make a version of that for this mod. This is still better than nothing though, so I am thankful.

Attached Files

Which version of HDT extension was this made for? After installing this file the hdt physics doesn't work at all and I'm getting serious lag(5fps). All is normal with the orignal version.

Attached Files

Which version of HDT extension was this made for? After installing this file the hdt physics doesn't work at all and I'm getting serious lag(5fps). All is normal with the orignal version.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/840-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

Attached Files

It's the same problem with the newest version of HDT. Lag and no bounce. That's the last time I'm trying this corrupt file.

Attached Files

It's the same problem with the newest version of HDT. Lag and no bounce. That's the last time I'm trying this corrupt file.

Okeydokey.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...