HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - BETA Belly Support

I tried the Not Jello .xml file from your mod, and I appreciated the boobs not acting like chewing gum but I did miss some bounce while walking. I would like to also have belly bounce, but the one here is crazy as fuck, my character's bellybutton sometimes almost hits her chin, lol.

You can copy the butt bounce from the xml here to the Not Jello xml or vice-versa (Not Jello is by Tase btw).

The xml here or from the one i posted was tested with only the 10-24.dll stable version, a 7B body with my own custom weights for breast,butt bounce and collisions and belly with only collisions (no pregnancy or bounce), Groovtama's skeleton, and had only just noticed i had waitbusyrender=false in the enblocal (forgot to change it to true when i updated my enb, and tbh didn't notice any difference with it being true or false).

ps, i havn't tested it with 12-29 latest version, but i have tested it with a newer .dll (probably be called 2-22 or 2014-2-23 (date)) that was posted by HDT today and it screws up the belly and the right butt cheek.

Oh, sorry for the confusion, lol.

I did that, and the movement is nice, although I'm more interested in the deformation during sex. Again, I don't like the body parts bouncing like if they were made of hyperkinetic gum balls, but I would like a thing more in-between My Body is not Jello and the default bounce from the HDT files.

From Not Jello I like how the boobs don't bounce incontrolably when jumping, and instead they just have some delay in which they're raised while your character is falling down, but as I said, I'd like them having some bouncing. What exactly is the parameter that would add this?

I want to keep the overall motion of the "My Body is not Jello" preset, but give it some 'after-bounce' so that after a jump the breasts, butt and belly still wobble slightly. The way is now, the body parts simply show some delay following the body, but they settle in place without any bounce. I want some walk and run bounce as well.

In fact I have no issues with the default presets from the main download, the only thing I don't like is how the boobs "flap" and shake while jumping like if they were a piece of cloth.

Hmm, you could try reducing some weights in certain areas of the breast for the jump thingy.

And for an 'after' bounce I think if you increase weighting on the bottom underpart of the boobs you might get it

The above is just speculation, and in reality the after bounce thing may not work unless you enable 'after-bounce' on the whole bone, and then you'd have to drastically reduce weighting to get it to be subtle except for the area/parts you want.

Hmm,

It's been awhile since I looked at the .xml's directly in JFF, I'd have to fire up JFF and take a look.

To my <limited> knowledge I don't believe their was a 'toggle' for after bounce. When I had originally made this bounce kit I mashed together clp's older xml and monsto's tribble bounce kit together and if my memory is not that of an 90 year old's the after effect was achieved by setting up the inertia tensors to be more 'loose' and shortening up the linear constraints a bit to force the after-bounces.

Though to be honest, I think If you ask/pm Monsto on how exactly he got the Tribble after-bounce effect he might be able to help you better with a clearer picture than I.

As for the neck issue, simple, just reduce linear upward constraint to keep them 'contained' a bit more. If you'd like the 'upward' effect but not the physical boob going up, you can try adding an angular constraint value so it 'looks' like the breast flies upward but linearly it doesn't (if that makes sense xD)

Edit: Forgot to mention, speeding up the timeframe also helps to prolong the after-effect. Whereas slowing it down will 'smooth' out the after jiggles.

Soooo ummmm... I'm not exactly sure if my problem is related to this or not, but after downloading this and the HDT version of XPMS skeleton, I started getting thrashing boobs. Could I get some help on this? They're rather distracting. And it doesn't happen to everyone, only a select couple of ladies per game session. Of course quitting out the entire game stops it (usually). Also, I'm using the 10-24 version of HDT. I'm using UNPB BBP bodies.

post-1030-0-95378000-1393125686_thumb.jpgpost-1030-0-69754500-1393125732_thumb.jpg

Soooo ummmm... I'm not exactly sure if my problem is related to this or not, but after downloading this and the HDT version of XPMS skeleton, I started getting thrashing boobs. Could I get some help on this? They're rather distracting. And it doesn't happen to everyone, only a select couple of ladies per game session. Of course quitting out the entire game stops it (usually). Also, I'm using the 10-24 version of HDT. I'm using UNPB BBP bodies.

It's most probably a hardware limitiation if it doesn't consistently happen to the same npc's and/or it happens in crowded areas where lots of female npc's are.

There are a few tweaks you can try some tweaks to get some better performance:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27409-basic-installation-things-dont-look-right-at-all/?p=687363

• 3 weeks later...

This XML works perfect for me except for one thing, During sexlab animations the physics on the breasts and butt are disabled. I've tried HDT dll versions 10.24 , 12.29 , and the new 14.28 all getting the same thing.

0.o,

well that's a serious issue...

I'd need some further debug/testing does this xml not work or do any of the other xml's also not work?

It could be that the effect is maybe just less pronounced?

I get the same problem with another xml, I believe the "my body is not jello" one. Ill admit I'm still using the Havok Object for collision, might that be the problem?

This xml seems to work, the belly still moves around during sexlab animations, and the breast and butt are truly perfect, in my opinion, at all other times.

This XML works perfect for me except for one thing, During sexlab animations the physics on the breasts and butt are disabled. I've tried HDT dll versions 10.24 , 12.29 , and the new 14.28 all getting the same thing.

0.o,

well that's a serious issue...

I'd need some further debug/testing does this xml not work or do any of the other xml's also not work?

It could be that the effect is maybe just less pronounced?

I have the same problem as well, but only tried the latest HDT dll.

I was able to fix the problem I was having and thought I'd share. What I did was I went into JFF and compared two XMLs, one that had physics during SL animations and the one in this thread. I messed with the numbers but that did not fix my problem. what did fix it was the No Collide With check boxes down at the bottom. I made them like the working XML and problem gone :) 

I realize this might not be a proper fix for this and might break other things, I don't know though, because I have not tested it much. Hopefully this will help someone else out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LoganX

Hello everyone! I have a problem. Everything works fine besides pregnancy. You see, when i installed HDT Body i run Bodyslide and set bigbelly at 60% to get a belly growing effect while being pregnant (the same i hade to do when i was using PSB Body). But pregnant belly looks strange.  Can you help me? 

Guest LoganX

Question maybe a little off topic but how can i get pregnant belly in HDT Body? It is said that HDT supports PSB body. So when I need to slide bigbelly slider in PSB BOdy to get pregnancy effect what should i do when i'm suing HDT? Because when i do the same balle becomes very strange, a little bit like a cube.

Hello everyone! I have a problem. Everything works fine besides pregnancy. You see, when i installed HDT Body i run Bodyslide and set bigbelly at 60% to get a belly growing effect while being pregnant (the same i hade to do when i was using PSB Body). But pregnant belly looks strange.  Can you help me?

With HDT Body you do not have to build with pregnant belly using body slide. With the HDT Body especially if you are using Beeing Female by Milz the skeleton node for the belly will make the adjustments not the bodyslide weight system