HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - BETA Belly Support

Yo thanx for this, I've been trying to get the physics of the belly right myself. I checked the new version and it was still not quite the way I liked, too much bouncing around, and the but-cheeks kept jiggling all over. So I took the but and breast xml from one of the older hdt_pe's (8.29 I think, still like that one the most :) ) and combined it with your belly. Then I put some springs and dampers on the belly contraints, so it doesn't keep collapsing in on itself. I tweaked it so you can sprint and it just kinda flattens the belly, but when you stop it doesn't stay like that. SO I'm happy with this xml I got now. If anyone want to use it, be my guest. here it is. I didnt really tweak the body part collisions (all in the same group), so all body parts collide with all other bodyparts (just like in reallife) 
FYI, for anyone trying to set this up, I use; the latest, 12.29 HDT dll, the newest HDT body (1.1) and latest groovetama xpms_advanced skelly (rev 41. I think).
I attached my xml to the femalebody_1 and 0 .nifs (with the nistringdata thing in nifscope (like this, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25484-setup-breast-collision/). I also replaced the hdt.xml from the HDT_object with this one (for when wearing armor). I also attached the original hdtm.xml to the malebody .nifs, this way you can get female-male collisions during sexlab animations.

( dl here: hdt.xml )

Prompt where to take texture for labia CBBE?

Wrong thread (this one is for problems/feedback on the Bounce Kit for the body)?

Also, there is no dedicated Labia Texture it gets pulled from your normal female body texture.

Feel free to make and share your own texture though!

Yo thanx for this, I've been trying to get the physics of the belly right myself. I checked the new version and it was still not quite the way I liked, too much bouncing around, and the but-cheeks kept jiggling all over. So I took the but and breast xml from one of the older hdt_pe's (8.29 I think, still like that one the most :) ) and combined it with your belly. Then I put some springs and dampers on the belly contraints, so it doesn't keep collapsing in on itself. I tweaked it so you can sprint and it just kinda flattens the belly, but when you stop it doesn't stay like that. SO I'm happy with this xml I got now. If anyone want to use it, be my guest. here it is. I didnt really tweak the body part collisions (all in the same group), so all body parts collide with all other bodyparts (just like in reallife) 

FYI, for anyone trying to set this up, I use; the latest, 12.29 HDT dll, the newest HDT body (1.1) and latest groovetama xpms_advanced skelly (rev 41. I think).

I attached my xml to the femalebody_1 and 0 .nifs (with the nistringdata thing in nifscope (like this, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25484-setup-breast-collision/). I also replaced the hdt.xml from the HDT_object with this one (for when wearing armor). I also attached the original hdtm.xml to the malebody .nifs, this way you can get female-male collisions during sexlab animations.

( dl here: attachicon.gifhdt.xml )

Sweet!

Thanks for Download!

I'll add it to OP as an optional download and credit you :)

There is something not right with this .xml the butt settings aren't symetrical. The right butt seems to be more pronouced and gets some weird spasms. :/

Their was an error with the original xml that I uploaded where this happened.

It was fixed though, the problem now is that it is no longer an xml issue but the fact that most standing idle animation and such pull on the right butt weights more :(

Stupid Bethesda and not doing even animation weightings :(

(JK, I still love bethesda and appreciate their work xD)

To fix, because I do not know what animation packs you use and such, You just need to open and edit the .xml for the right butt, easiest variable to test with is increasing friction + lowering timescale.

Sorry, I'm really new for HDT so I'm curious a bit, now i use HDT all in one that already set male hand and female breast collision in their HDT havok object.esp with their HDT and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. 

Question is if I also want Belly jiggling effect while moving or running and also want to keep those breast collision effect, could I just copy Hdt.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from this thread and paste them directly to SKSE folder and just keep Havok object.esp from HDT all in one or I must set Nifstring to my body again ?

I'm running into a problem when trying to use this version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

When I run this one, my framerate drops DRAMATICALLY (5-10FPS) and the log file shows that everything is loading fine except the following error message is repeated many, many times:

[02/15/14 19:03:48]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC PreBelly - bone doesn't exist
[02/15/14 19:03:48]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC PreBelly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

I'm using the latest XP32 extended skeleton and TPSB CBBE (which includes scaling pregnancy bellies), and when I use another version of the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file (can't remember where I got it from but it's only 70k as opposed to this one's 207k) everything runs very smoothly with all collisions and bounces happening normally.

Does this version of the file not play nicely with TPSB CBBE?  I'm not sure where I might have gone wrong otherwise.

I'm running into a problem when trying to use this version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

When I run this one, my framerate drops DRAMATICALLY (5-10FPS) and the log file shows that everything is loading fine except the following error message is repeated many, many times:

[02/15/14 19:03:48]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC PreBelly - bone doesn't exist

[02/15/14 19:03:48]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC PreBelly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

I'm using the latest XP32 extended skeleton and TPSB CBBE (which includes scaling pregnancy bellies), and when I use another version of the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file (can't remember where I got it from but it's only 70k as opposed to this one's 207k) everything runs very smoothly with all collisions and bounces happening normally.

Does this version of the file not play nicely with TPSB CBBE?  I'm not sure where I might have gone wrong otherwise.

Hmm...

The prebelly bone not being found is an error related to your skeleton.

Make sure that you fully replace Groovtama's XPMSE skeleton for ALL your custom races and followers (they sometimes have seperate directories and such)

Basically this file is an All-In-One, it you point the nifs to this file instead of hdt.xml to get the collision data.

As for your framerates, you can try mitigating it by using setting up your skyrim.ini to have the correct number of processor threads for the Havok physics engine.

But yea, Havok physics is entirely CPU dependant, and when you start mixing with ENB's you are going to see a good amount of performance impact. Especially if your screen's trying to render heavily populated areas with lots of women...

I found the problem!

Apparently I wasn't running with the VERY latest version of the skeleton.  I was using ar41 instead of the latest ar50.  Silly me to expect a skeleton I downloaded last week to work this week. ;)

I'm still not getting the collision I saw in another thread (i.e. the male penis distorting the female stomach as it slides in), but I'm not much concerned with that and I'm not sure it's a problem with this mod (I'm now getting NO errors in my log file...hooray!).

As far as pointing the nifs to this file instead of hdt.xml...should I also be doing the same with malehands nifs or should those still go to hdtm.xml?

EDIT:  The framerate issue was, I'm convinced, purely a result of the "NPC Belly" error spam.  It completely disappeared once I updated the skeleton to the most recent iteration.

I found the problem!

Apparently I wasn't running with the VERY latest version of the skeleton.  I was using ar41 instead of the latest ar50.  Silly me to expect a skeleton I downloaded last week to work this week. ;)

I'm still not getting the collision I saw in another thread (i.e. the male penis distorting the female stomach as it slides in), but I'm not much concerned with that and I'm not sure it's a problem with this mod (I'm now getting NO errors in my log file...hooray!).

As far as pointing the nifs to this file instead of hdt.xml...should I also be doing the same with malehands nifs or should those still go to hdtm.xml?

Yeap, keep the malehands pointing to hdtm.xml

got it to work but when i walk my belly flops all over the place can you fix it?

Try estelles version in the post above, right now I'm busy doing other mod projects so I can't say I'm really going to be coming back to xml editing in the near future (maybe by the end of next month)

I more or less provide this as a resource for now for other adventurous users to tweak with in JFF.

If you look under the main HDT subforum, you'll see a bunch of newer and better edited .xml files from other users/modders. (Hell even the current version on the download page isn't really mine anymore, I took stevierage's edited version and hosted it here so credit goes to him really :/ )