HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - BETA Belly Support

View File

Added StevieRage's edited XML file as the main file, it's really good and please drop him a like for his work!

Updates:

1/18/2014

- Found out that the values in this HDT Bounce kit work well for Large breasted women, need to make another for smaller breasted women.

1/19/2014

- Implemented Pregnancy Belly Collision, needs refinement though.

- Added Butt Love ;) in v2.1 For those who want more jiggle in their rear. See images for a .gif

- This file has completely broken breast collision and breast bounce, will need to fix.

- After getting some help from clp2011 and more experimenting, added an alternative TBBP breast01 version that manipulates the Breast01 weights of TBBP meshes,

- This version fixes spazzy breasts for the most part.

1/25/2014

- Added Optional Modders Resource File v.2 download

- The Modders Resource File contains custom skeleton replacer made by Groovtama and also include his HDT PE.hkx file (Don't have to delete femaleskeleton.hkx)

- The file is experimental and meant to be used with the new HDT Body

- There are a few known bugs, the HDT needs more tweaking and testing. Pleae report errors/bugs in this thread

- The final form will require you to use Groovtama's updated Skeleton Files from his Download PAge (Will be linked when he has updated, and this file will be removed and replaced only with the .xml file)

What is This File?

Basically it's CLP's HDT All-In-One file merged together with the hdt.xml from the MangaBody thread , add to it a slight dash of Monsto's HDT Tribble with some spice added by yours truly while messing with the JFF program.

I tweaked this file specifically for the TPSB body that is linked in my BodySlide Tutorial thread.

ADDED BETA BELLY JIGGLE (PREGNANT AND NON PREGNANT)

Test it out and let me know what you think.

What is TPSB HDT Body?

TPSB = Tender Pregnant Scale Body (Meant more for NON-HDT enabled bodies)

It's basically a body that emerged from the frustration of people asking for PSB BodySlide conversions and then TBBP & HDT 'naturalists' saying that they wanted a full TBBP implementation of the Outfit in BodySlide...

While PSB has TBBP SUPPORT, it only actually has BBP BOUNCE, which is simply too bouncy for some and also messes up with the great HDT Bounce Kits or vanilla TBBP bounce.

So basically this Body will allow Outfit Studio modders to make just 1 conversion and please both camps :)

HDT Body

It also is supposed to increase compatibility with HDT Bounce kits, as most that have been posted have done so with TBBP in mind (where all the breast bones are weighted)

So then why a customized Bounce kit for this Body?

Reasoning for this Kit:

A problem had arisen for me when using TPSB along with HDT Tripples and HDT.xml, basically I had collision but no Bounce. No idea why...

In order to fix this, I created this Bounce Kit so HDT body users (as well as others I guess) could have both at the same time.

Installation:

1. Place in Data/SKSE/Plugins directory, overwrite if asked

To-Do's:

- Work on the Bounce

- Add some .gif's so people see what their getting.

- Whatever else any users find.

Credits:

Monsto - For HDT Tripples and this forum

Vioxsis - Creating the HDT Body

CLP - For his All-In-One file

zecoron - For the original PSB

DeathMaw - For helping me test out the TPSB body and identifying the Crushed Breast problem

Groovtama - For creating the custom skeleton and femaleskeleton.hkx

Stevierage - For fixing up my pathetic values of belly jiggle ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/17/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT based body
  • Special Edition Compatible

Yeap, but to get the added 'Bouncy Effect' + collision

you'll need to change the NiStringExtraData's 2nd txt field to "Data/SKSE/Plugins/hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml"

Provided of course you placed the file in your SKSE Plugins folder.

Basically same install procedure as CLP's All-In-One file but this one has more collision detection for arms and such.

Edit : Oh wait you've merged it, I'm only reading this now. BAD DOBBY, BAD DOBBY *BAM BAM*  attachicon.gifBad dobby.gif

Edit 2 : Niet, no boobies collision ! Should I link the NiString to hdt.xml instead ? 

Hmm, yea guess the boob collision need to be ironed out.

A user has posted that linking to HDT.xml allows him to have collision as well as Bounciness from this file, so you can try that.

Eventually though, the goal is that this one file should do it all.

Edit: Re-tested file, seems collision + jiggle works fine for me? Still have to test hand collision though

File Name: TPSB HDT Customized Bounce Kit

File Submitter: blabba

File Submitted: 17 Jan 2014

File Category: HDT Physics Extension

Requires: TPSB based body

DISCLAIMER:

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

Alright jokes aside, the above is a fair warning that this may cause your HDT to spontaneously combust. So don't blame me and make backups.

Updates:

1/18/2014 - Found out that the values in this HDT Bounce kit work well for Large breasted women, need to make another for smaller breasted women.

1/19/2014 - Implemented Pregnancy Belly Collision, needs refinement though.

What is This File?

Basically it's CLP's HDT All-In-One file merged together with the hdt.xml from the MangaBody thread , add to it a slight dash of Monsto's HDT Tribble with some spice added by yours truly while messing with the JFF program.

I tweaked this file specifically for the TPSB body that is linked in my BodySlide Tutorial thread.

What is TPSB?

TPSB = Tender Pregnant Scale Body

It's basically a body that emerged from the frustration of people asking for PSB BodySlide conversions and then TBBP & HDT 'naturalists' saying that they wanted a full TBBP implementation of the Outfit in BodySlide...

While PSB has TBBP SUPPORT, it only actually has BBP BOUNCE, which is simply too bouncy for some and also messes up with the great HDT Bounce Kits or vanilla TBBP bounce.

So basically this Body will allow Outfit Studio modders to make just 1 conversion and please both camps :)

It also is supposed to increase compatibility with HDT Bounce kits, as most that have been posted have done so with TBBP in mind (where all the breast bones are weighted)

Reasoning for this Kit:

A problem had arisen for me when using TPSB along with HDT Tripples and HDT.xml, basically I had collision but no Bounce. No idea why...

In order to fix this, I created this Bounce Kit so TPSB users (as well as others I guess)

Installation:

To-Do's:

- Refine Pregnancy Belly Collision

- Work on the Bounce

- Fix Breasts collapsing during sudden movements

Credits:

Vioxsis - Creating the TPSB Body

DeathMaw - For helping me test out the TPSB body and identifying the Crushed Breast problem

download.png

Click here to download this file

Do not get me wrong.

I have looked at your XMl and she has also inspired me.

This was not because of your XML - I steal anything -., My own solution I did not like.

I have rejected it again, because it personally not like it.

But maybe you use a few experiences of mine, and you can take that into account one or the other.

I think you should set the group ID as for breast and butt.

For "non-collision" the group 0 would be recommended.

Angular Damping in Rigid Body I would set it to 0.

In constraint - Angular I would do everything almost to 0.

Anyway very small values.

It still looks stupid when someone is pregnant and the belly sways like a cupboard door back and forth. ;)

In Constraint - Linear maybe you can put a little higher at Max limits.

It is indeed pushed from below, not from above.

The effect itself you can about the mass and the factor set- In constraint you place only the fixed limit.

File Name: TPSB HDT Customized Bounce Kit

File Submitter: blabba

File Submitted: 17 Jan 2014

File Category: HDT Physics Extension

Requires: TPSB based body

DISCLAIMER:

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

Alright jokes aside, the above is a fair warning that this may cause your HDT to spontaneously combust. So don't blame me and make backups.

Updates:

1/18/2014 - Found out that the values in this HDT Bounce kit work well for Large breasted women, need to make another for smaller breasted women.

1/19/2014 - Implemented Pregnancy Belly Collision, needs refinement though.

What is This File?

What is TPSB?

TPSB = Tender Pregnant Scale Body

Reasoning for this Kit:

In order to fix this, I created this Bounce Kit so TPSB users (as well as others I guess)

Installation:

To-Do's:

- Refine Pregnancy Belly Collision

- Work on the Bounce

- Fix Breasts collapsing during sudden movements

Credits:

Vioxsis - Creating the TPSB Body

download.png

Click here to download this file

Do not get me wrong.

I have looked at your XMl and she has also inspired me.

This was not because of your XML - I steal anything -., My own solution I did not like.

I have rejected it again, because it personally not like it.

But maybe you use a few experiences of mine, and you can take that into account one or the other.

I think you should set the group ID as for breast and butt.

For "non-collision" the group 0 would be recommended.

Angular Damping in Rigid Body I would set it to 0.

In constraint - Angular I would do everything almost to 0.

Anyway very small values.

It still looks stupid when someone is pregnant and the belly sways like a cupboard door back and forth. ;)

In Constraint - Linear maybe you can put a little higher at Max limits.

It is indeed pushed from below, not from above.

The effect itself you can about the mass and the factor set- In constraint you place only the fixed limit.

Haha thanks for feedback!

Unfortunately I have trouble understanding your post..

(I understand English is not your first language)

From what I do understand:

I will try your suggested Angular and Linear Dampening settings as well as the Constraint settings :)

I have trouble visualizing where the center of mass displacements are so I did not touch them :(

I agree swaying belly is indeed a stupid look (trying to get a slight jiggle but it is hard without animations), but that shouldn't happen in this file as it should just stay rigid and have collision for breasts so that breasts do not slip into the bell.

Are you referring to my other file I posted here?

The above file does indeed have swaying belly as you spoke of, but is extremely unstable.

Finally someone who does not understand me.

Funny, I'm all the time like that.
No, English is not my language - was probably hard to guess. ;) 
The bad thing is German is not the language by Google.
I do not know if the NSA everything translated correctly. Not that something is wrong translate and then I'm history. : (

The important values ​​you can find with NifScope.
Enable "View -> Inspect" and you'll find the most important data.
The important thing is not to put the Angular values ​​as high.
Always bear in mind: It's all about gravity, not to centrifugal force;)

The best thing is to leave everything up to the Z-axis at = 0. And the Z axis, very little
Sometime works otherwise the belly with ass together - ugly.

THIS piece of information is THE most useful thing ever! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Honestly you deserve 5,000 likes for this ;)

Also thank you for the tip about z-axis, found this out the hard way with experimenting lol...

And it's still pretty amazing, through language barriers we are still able to somewhat understand and help each other ;)

THIS piece of information is THE most useful thing ever! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Honestly you deserve 5,000 likes for this ;)

Also thank you for the tip about z-axis, found this out the hard way with experimenting lol...

And it's still pretty amazing, through language barriers we are still able to somewhat understand and help each other ;)

No problem, a call to the NSA who always help.

Good luck and have fun :)

I'm a hypocrite for asking this, since I'm not a single bit better in naming my files with version information, but which one is the newest file?

there are currently two with same size, one without any version suffix to the name and one with a 0.1 suffix.

And thx for sharing of course : )

Oopsies forgot to report ! So yeah, I said the collision doesn't work when you link to HDTPhysicsExtensionBBP but I actually only tried the hand collision. I wasn't pregnant at the time of the nifskope editing. Now I've tried something different, I linked my nude mesh to hdt.xml, and an iron armor to your HDTPEBBP. The result I got is that the nude mesh worked fine with hand collision, but had no belly collision, then on the iron armor, there was breast and belly collision, but no hands collision. Also, I've noticed the breasts like, glitch into the body when you start running. Adding HDT havok object to the iron armor solves that problems, but the breast collision disappears :o 

Honestly I've no idea what's going on, do you have a clue ? I'm keeping your HDTPEBBP though, it works great on the nude body in addition with a collision enabled hdt.xml. 

I'm a hypocrite for asking this, since I'm not a single bit better in naming my files with version information, but which one is the newest file?

there are currently two with same size, one without any version suffix to the name and one with a 0.1 suffix.

And thx for sharing of course : )

They are both technically the latest file, the only difference is that one has the breast effects tied to the BBP bones like standard HDT.

i.e: The R Breast bones and the L Breast bones

The one with the TBBP01 suffix is for those who get super spazzy breasts with the normal one, however this requires you use FULLY ENABLED TBBP bodies. It applies the effects to the Breast01 bones and is a much calmed down effect.

i.e. PSB will not work on this version as it has no Breast01 bone weights.

Oopsies forgot to report ! So yeah, I said the collision doesn't work when you link to HDTPhysicsExtensionBBP but I actually only tried the hand collision. I wasn't pregnant at the time of the nifskope editing. Now I've tried something different, I linked my nude mesh to hdt.xml, and an iron armor to your HDTPEBBP. The result I got is that the nude mesh worked fine with hand collision, but had no belly collision, then on the iron armor, there was breast and belly collision, but no hands collision. Also, I've noticed the breasts like, glitch into the body when you start running. Adding HDT havok object to the iron armor solves that problems, but the breast collision disappears :o 

Honestly I've no idea what's going on, do you have a clue ? I'm keeping your HDTPEBBP though, it works great on the nude body in addition with a collision enabled hdt.xml.

Thanks for testing! Great to hear that Belly collision works (for the most part) :)

I get the breasts colliding into the belly while running error as well, I still need to tweak belly collision more appropriately xD

I have yet to experiment with the HDT havok object (I dislike the fact that it uses a character equip slot, and found that using bodyslide I can transfer the .nif properties of naked female to armors with a single click ;) )

I'll also have to look at using the HDT.xml at the same time as this one.

For right now though, after I installed the hand collision animation I too noticed that hand collision doesn't work with my current bounce :(

As such I'm in the process of re-writing the entire DLL with HDT.xml as my base, so next update will take a bit (hopefully I'll have one out by the end of today :P)

Yay ! If you could somehow find the HDT used in this particular animation : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfBZ82pZ0QE ... I mean I have this idle, like everyone here, but for some reason the collision is not working as it should, hands are somehow kind of clipping and I feel like the breasts are not as compact as they are on this video. I installed the same crap as this guy too, this is japanese favoritism ! 

Oh ! You should probably tweak your medusa armor a bit too, I noticed you forgot to smooth the boobies area with bodyslide and there is showy angles popping up, it's like having meridia beacons instead of titties bahaha ! 
I bodyslided it on mine but it's still kind of noticeable :/ So I nifskoped the whole front area and threw it on the ground. Half naked heavy medusa armor ftw. 

Yay ! If you could somehow find the HDT used in this particular animation : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfBZ82pZ0QE ... I mean I have this idle, like everyone here, but for some reason the collision is not working as it should, hands are somehow kind of clipping and I feel like the breasts are not as compact as they are on this video. I installed the same crap as this guy too, this is japanese favoritism ! 

Oh ! You should probably tweak your medusa armor a bit too, I noticed you forgot to smooth the boobies area with bodyslide and there is showy angles popping up, it's like having meridia beacons instead of titties bahaha ! 

I bodyslided it on mine but it's still kind of noticeable :/ So I nifskoped the whole front area and threw it on the ground. Half naked heavy medusa armor ftw.

Yea that's the idle animation I'm testing with now ;)

As for the medusa armor, it was one of the first armors I did a conversion of that had like 5 vertices around the breasts. So it was a bit challenging to get done for the huger breast sizes. That was before I discovered the magic of the move vertices tool though.

Now with this awesome retex: Link

I'll definitely redo it properly ;) But gotta do some HDT fixing before I get there lol.

Yea that's the idle animation I'm testing with now ;)

As for the medusa armor, it was one of the first armors I did a conversion of that had like 5 vertices around the breasts. So it was a bit challenging to get done for the huger breast sizes. That was before I discovered the magic of the move vertices tool though.

Now with this awesome retex: Link

I'll definitely redo it properly ;) But gotta do some HDT fixing before I get there lol.

Ah don't worry, I'm amazed you even try, I tend to just say 'fuck it' when a complicated armor like that appear and I have to bodyslide it. I mean, there is so much stuff to do you can't even begin. There was this one time I tried to convert Aesir Armor and Lustmord Cuirass.

This day will forever be marked in blood. (Also because I came back to my gf after 2 months in Paris to find out she's on her periods, so that's doubly marked in blood, but that's another matter). 

Anywho, very nice that you're using this animation as reference, as (I believe) most of the people using HDT use it for this particular idle ahaha

Good luck on the job mate, if you need some testing to be done I'm always happy to pollute my bitchy laptop with xmls and dlls ! 

I'm not entirely sure how to install this properly or what I've missed or missing,

I have All in one 2 by clp installed

I have v2.5 UNPB body with with a custom belly/preg bone so it does get pregnant, not sure if I'm supposed to have this TPSB body where ever that is? Does it work with any preg able body? One thing I haven't done which is why I use the all in one now is edit the body in Nifscope to use collision...

I equip the HDT object on and off while pregers and no belly wobble so I guess I've missed something?

Help  :shy:

I'm not entirely sure how to install this properly or what I've missed or missing,

I have All in one 2 by clp installed

I have v2.5 UNPB body with with a custom belly/preg bone so it does get pregnant, not sure if I'm supposed to have this TPSB body where ever that is? Does it work with any preg able body? One thing I haven't done which is why I use the all in one now is edit the body in Nifscope to use collision...

I equip the HDT object on and off while pregers and no belly wobble so I guess I've missed something?

Help  :shy:

Unfortunately I thin you have mistaken this file for the one posted here.

That one was my experimental version that added pregnancy belly jiggle (albeit very experimental and that was my old version the newer one is still being worked on...)

The files posted here add pregnancy Belly COLLISION, so your breasts don't flop into the belly if you have some crazy loose breast bounciness.

Suggested weights is TPSB weights (which I should add a link too...)  basically the weights are modified so that all the weights are 'clean' as well as belly weight is customized to work with all 4 of the TBBP bones.

TPBS weighting for UNP/SevenBase is in development (low priority for now, but 1 version of seven base is being tested)

You can contribute to it if you know a tool like 3DSMax or Blender and can copy weights. (Although this might not be needed and everything may be able to be achieved in Outfit Studio, but that's the file we are testing right now)

Yes this HDT file will work with any preggable body, it will also work on non-preggable bodies so along as you have XPMS installed.

No, do not use HDT havok object with this, to install correctly you must use the nifskope edited way. follow the Setup: HDT collision guide from monsto, and replace hdt.xml path with the name of this file's xml.

If still stuck or have any questions post back here or pm me :)

Cheers for that,

Haha I wish I could get a copy of 3dmax12 to try my had at modeling and animation etc. I'm in no way a student so I never tryed going through all the signing stuff, and the last time I did have max it was an ugly program to uninstall!

Looks like I'll have to review my small sandwiched guide once more to add havok.

I've been trying to follow your Outfit guides seeing as most of what I've found video and tutorial wise I've not understood very well yet. I tried copying TBBP bones to armor that never had it with no success yet, just wish there was more UNP/UNPB/7b sort of body support. I'll get back to you on that one sometime, I do not know how people reconfigure complicated armor in that program with finicky parts?

No Problem, I'm always willing to help others out if it's something I know. I also had a friend guide me into the modding scene here (except I really haven't made a proper 'mod' yet just tweaks of existing ones..)

As for Outfit Studio problems, feel free to post in my Tutorial Thread, the feedback will not only help yourself but also the guides, as I can adjust them to make it clearer for others based on user feedback :)

Also if you need more help/assistance with a specific mesh or have an idea, pm me I usually answer those faster because they get forwarded to my e-mail :)

TBBP = TBBPBreast01 bones being 'phsyicified'

Edit: requires a mesh weighted with both Breast and Breast01 weights

the normal default BBP one = Normal Breast bone weights being 'physicified'

Edit: Requires at the minimum BBP

best bet is to upgrade to the HDT body beta that I posted back on the (now old) TPSB body thread, I renamed it to HDT body. The reason for the name change was that there misunderstandings when I contacted mod authors asking for permission to convert and share outfits using the new body weights. some authors are hesitant over the armor being adjusted 'solely' fir pregnancy. after explaining the advantegs of the body as a whole the mod authors suggested I change the name to more accurately reflect the full features of the mod and leave just the implication that pregnancy is also supported.

to fully answer original question, download the new HDT body, then download the modders resource file here for belly jiggle (it works with non pregnant stomach as well) and proceed to testing the new jiggle and post feedback :)