CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod but I'm having problems with visible neck seams.

Weight 0:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?zf669ydfog1ubgi

Weight 50:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?v3v212sbf29bon1

Weight 100:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?u7foba24agebjmg

Not as bad at 100 weight (right hand side of the neck) but clearly visible at lower weight values.

I'm not sure if it's a known problem or not?

Thanks.

Well known and well documented.

It's an issue with the base CBBE body type that the CHSBHC mod is founded on. I don't think there is a real way to get rid of the body seams with CBBE.

Same thing with the "Darker Faces" issues that cbbe has.

They just come with the territory.

Hello guys, i need some help.

Yesterday i was installed skyrim again to play some dawnguard, and this CHSBHC is the 1st mod i installed right away(i like some titties jiggling). But then, i don't know how or why, the characters stuck in a T-like pose, male and female alike. I recall i don't have this kinda problem before dawnguard.

I don't have any other mod, only CHSBHC, that one and only that, in my mod manager. After i uninstalled CHSBHC the characters back to working fine.

Is somehow CHSBHC broken/not compatible with patch 1.7 or dawnguard dlc? Or i'm missing some file fix?

Someone please tell me any solution.

• 2 months later...

I do not know if this has been fully proposed yet and I have failed to find it through research, but does anyone have the similar interest of giving the chsbhc body a 3d pubic hair? This thread is doing fantastic and admirable work:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13862

I'm not saying this is unegotiable, but an expression of interest. Sorry for just throwing it out there without taking any actions towards it, I'm still just very clumsily making my way through modding with the creation kit, and I understand a h9gher level of games modification requires more than good ol ck

• 1 year later...

I got a weird problem with CHSBHC: The breasts of my female NPCs tend to "flutter" like mad in small amplitude, looks like an undampened oscillation. 

Anybody experienced a similar phenomenon and came up with a solution?

Do you use HDT physics extension?

If you use HDT, you may remove or rename skeleton_female.hkx to something else.

Hello guys, i need some help.

Yesterday i was installed skyrim again to play some dawnguard, and this CHSBHC is the 1st mod i installed right away(i like some titties jiggling). But then, i don't know how or why, the characters stuck in a T-like pose, male and female alike. I recall i don't have this kinda problem before dawnguard.

I don't have any other mod, only CHSBHC, that one and only that, in my mod manager. After i uninstalled CHSBHC the characters back to working fine.

Is somehow CHSBHC broken/not compatible with patch 1.7 or dawnguard dlc? Or i'm missing some file fix?

Someone please tell me any solution.

I had that aswell a few times, just running generate fnis for user, loading an older saving, reïnstalling stuff like that fixes it for me... 

I have a ton of mods installed so there's probably just one that won't function correctly without chsbhc, took me a lot of time to switch from CHSBHC to cbbe...And back because I liked chsbhc better ;D 

• 3 weeks later...

Cherry was today for a very very long time for the first time back online!
I do not know if he will ever return to continue his work.
most major CHSBHC modder have their community in the stitch let, but thank God there are still a few that work for CHSBHC.

german

Cherry war heute seit einer sehr sehr langen zeit zum ersten mal wieder online !

ich weiß nicht ob er je wieder seine arbeit fortsetzen wird .
die meißten CHSBHC modder haben ihre gemeinschaft im stich gelassen , aber gott sei dank gibt es noch ein paar die für CHSBHC arbeiten .