[DEPRECATED] SexoutSlavers 2 - Final demo version

View File

Deprecated because Sexout Slavers 3 is launched.

Slavery mod

Requirements :

Recommended :

This mod uses intensively NX_Vars so never integrate this mod or any mod depending of it in a bashed patch.

For more informations on the subject read this.

No support will be done if an automatic or quick save from vanilla Fallout has been reloaded.

Please, for any support question, add your load order in a spoiler, thanks.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/17/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    NVSE 4 + Extender - Sexout - Sexout ZAZ

all news are in yellow

Hello and welcome in the first stable beta version of SexoutSlavers2.

This mod is done to permit you to become a master slaver and construct a commercial network in the Mojave when you'll find people the same view you have. I want, as the equivalent as a GM in a role-play game, to give a certain, direction to the game-play the mod offers.

There will be sex and rape, it's a basis in enslavement, but there will be trade, there will be influence war, perhaps reel war or alliances, who knows, nut surely your acts will affect the game and principally the factional part.

So, you dream to be THE slaver ! Someone disagree ? Kill it. Someone agree and help ? Give him or her gifts. A well formed girl or a well hung boy is always a pleasure to receive.

It is better to play the mod in a new game because you'll have choice to do, drastic choices to do and some will not be reversible. Choose your friends and enemies, but choose well cause bad choice will be hard to assume, perhaps impossible.

So when you want to kill a major or named people, be cautious. Can't it be an ally ? When you want to help a major or named people, be cautious. Are you sure it will not destroy your reputation as a slaver ?

In this version, you will begin with a sort of tutorial, a quest which will guide you along the long path to be a master slaver.

This quest begin in Goodsprings and when you'll finish it you be able to use a part of a camp, constructed by old slavers for their own needs.

You will be able to drug by gas or to hit with drugged ammunitions most NPC in the game to reduce it to slavery and make it working for your camp needs after training.

After enslaving a NPC you will have to train it to break his mind and, after it is broken, to make it work on simple tasks for it to gain progressively obedience and competence.

With each slave, as long as it is broken, you can have sex acts, accepted or by rape, depending of the slave obedience and resistance.

You will be able to recruit some employees too, cause some works needs loyal people to work and can't be done by just enslaved NPCs.

Enslaving a NPC :

• The first thing to do is to drug it. If succes, the drug take property of his mind and permit you to enslave it.
  • Once enslaved you can remove what you want in it's inventory (it's génerally a good idea to get it's weapons and ammos), order it to stay in place or order it to follow you.
  • You can enslave a maximum of 5 NPCs before returning to camp to make them train.

Using gas drug on a sleeping people need you to be crouched while activating it ('E').

After drug injecting, a message will apear (duration and success depends of the resistance of the NPC and it's armor rating) indicating if drugging failed or succeded.

If succeded you can enslave it by activating it while crouching. Once enslaved you will be able to have normal dialogue whit it.

Training a NPC :

• A NPC just enslaved must be ordered to train in park 1. The quest will help you and indicate how to do, follow the instructions contained in the quest objectives and in the notes you receive.
  • After a certain duration, slave will beg at you to stop this. Now you can order it to train at level 2 by working in the fields to help the plants growing.
  • This is a hard work with no rest, and after some days of this treatment the mind of your slave will be broken and it will no longer oppose resistance to most of your orders.
  • Now, you'll be able to make it work at camp.

Durations and most parameters are modifiable in McM.

You will remark that the color of the slave's pipboy change depending of it's status, from red when training at park 1 to green when obedient.

You can also see the number of each type of slave you have at the control center terminal.

Order a NPC to work :

• When broken, a slave can be ordered to work at field or on items production lines. The more longer he'll works the quicker it will become a loyal slave, if you don't act bad with it.
  • When obedient, a slave can be ordered to work as assistant of doctors, cooks or enginers. At this step he will never escape (else if the camp miss food).
  • Each working slave train some capacities. You can see these capacities by ordering him to show them.

Work at field increase endurance, strength and survival.

Work at production line increase agility, endurance and repair.

Work as doctor assistant increase intelligence, agility and medicine.

Work as enginer assistant increase intelligence, agility and science.

Work as cook assistant increase strength, agility and survival.

Production :

If you have slaves working they produce. The final items produced are sold by the attendant and a part is reserved for the player.

Production is on a daily base and you'll find the part reserved for you in your locker at control center.

Production is done in 3 steps :

• Slaves recolt base food and base plants leaves in fields and produce base misc item in production lines.
  • Doctors and assistants transform base plants leaves into base drug.
  • Enginers and assitants transform base misc item into base ammos containers
  • Cooks and assistants transform base food into ingestible.
  • Enginers and assistants produce final ammos with base drug and base ammos containers

Each transformation need a certain quantity of items and you can see your stocks at the control center terminal.

Production is limited by 2 things : the number of base items and the number of workers.

If I forget something in the doc, post in this thread and I'll add it.

Good luck and pleasure :)

Special thanks to NepoznatiNN for meshes and textures.

Why can't I order my slave to work at food production or at production line ?

Your slave must be broken to do that. You can see if you have broken slaves slaves at terminal and find them in the field cause they have a yellow/green pipboy

Why can't I order my slave to work as assistant for the other employees ?

Your slave must be obedient to do that. You can see if you have obedient slaves slaves at terminal and find them in the field cause they have a green (not yellow/green) pipboy

For now, the todo list is a summary of the survey I launched here. You can add new needs or ideas.

Legend :

• New in the post
  • Delivered in beta
  • Delivered in alpha
  • I'm looking at : seeking gameplay elements and algorithms
  • I won't do : don't want to do or thinking the waste of time too important

Become a slaver :

• To become a slaver you'll have a set of quests to finish.
  • To up in slaver's competence (to be THE master slaver) you'll have sets of quests to finish.
  • Killing some people may block you in the advance of the quests lines.
  • All step in mastering slavery will give you more options.

Enslaving :

• For all drugging actions, NPC will be able to resist to drug and make it fail, depending on some factors. 
  • You'll can easily drug sleeping chars
  • Drinking will not be proposed to factions enemies or neutrals, only to friends and allies (but not to NPC you turned at allies). A test with random part will be done (will depend on some factors)
  • You'll be able to inject drug on distance with a special gun and special ammos produced only at camp. Injecting drug on distance  will depend on some factors. 
  • Difficulty will be increased when aggressive enslaving. All NPC (but allies) in FOV of the target will be on alert when drug injection is done (near on sneaking or at distance)
  • Putting collar on drugged target will make NPC in FOV entering in combat if they detect you. 
  • Putting collar will have a chance of failure and if fails (will depend on some factors), the target will awake immediately and attack you if detecting you.
  • Children will be enslavable (same conditions as any NPC) and not initially broken.
  • When you enslave someone, even when not detected by any other people, and if it is someone of one of the major factions,  you reputation will decrease a little with this faction.
  • When you enslave a NCR people, your reputation will increase a little with the Khans, the raiders, the White Gloves Company and Freeside.
  • When you enslave a Legion people or a Raider, your reputation will increase a little with the Crimson Caravan Company and the Gun Runners.
  • There will be I think other factional interacactions, I must study that more.

Slaves management :

• There will be a process to broke new slaves for work, with levels. Duration will depend of some factors for each slave.
  • There will be a process to broke new slaves for sex, with levels. Duration will depend of some factors for each slave.
  • Difficulty to broke slaves will be increased.
  • SexoutPregnancy children will have the same broken status at the mother when first step of offspring (after baby step).
  • Slaves children done by genetic manipulation will be obdient slaves at birth.
  • There will be possibility of automatic sexual training (not on children)
  • There will be possibility of manual sexual training (not on children)
  • There will be possibility of non sexual training (some on children) 
  • You'll be able to produce children by genetic manipulations.
  • SexoutSlavers won't depends on SexoutPregnancy and will not interact with it too much
  • Player will be able to give sperm or ova.
  • You will be able to choose sex of slaves produced (with a random part of failure and a random part of error).
  • Slaves at camp may get diseases. Care will not be free.
  • Slaves at camp will see once a day the doctor (number of slaves seeing doctor will depend of the number of doctors).
  • Each male slave seeing the doctor will give sperm.
  • Each female slave seeing the doctor will give ova (if ovulating and once by ovulation cycle).
  • You'll can make the collars explode.
  • Some creatures will be enslavable and able to have sex with female slaves.
  • You'll can have some female animals producing ovas. If done you'll have male animals of the same race producing sperm.

Slaver's camp :

• Camp will be upgradable. (In Developpement)
  • There will be caps management.
  • There will be food management.
  • Prostitutes earnings will be more stable but will depend of the place they work.
  • Harvesters will gather caps on corpses, depending on the items on it. Sometimes they will be killed.
  • There will be food production. 
  • There will be manufactured items production.
  • You'll can sell some food you'll produce (if you have found customers).
  • You'll can sell some manufactured items you'll produce (if you have found customers).
  • Ability of a slave to work at goods production will depend of some factors.
  • You'll have a greater choice of employees. 
  • Some employees may be slaves
  • Ability of a slave to work as food production will depend of some factors.
  • Some employees may be recruited in the wasteland
  • Some employees may be recruited by quests ( for example for having doctors)
  • Precise choice will be possible for some employees (for example you'll be able to choice which area must have the guards)
  • You'll be able to make the camp growing (like in wasteland defense) but the counterpart is that not all will be available at start.
  • You'll be able to have sex with all employees.
  • There will be more interactions with some employees.
  • There will be slaves selling (when you'll have found customers).
  • There will be food selling (when you'll have found customers).
  • There will be goods selling (when you'll have found customers).
  • There will be a merchant at camp to sell food and goods to you and it will automatically sell some food and goods (when you'll have found customers).
  • In case of shortage of caps, employees will be able to go on strike or to leave.
  • In case of shortage of food, some slaves will go to butchery. If no slaves left at camp, employees will do same as caps lacking.
  • Obedience of slaves (once broken) will increase or decrease depending of acts you make.
  • At a certain level of obedience slave will become definitively loyal
  • At a certain level of obedience loss slave will have chance to escape

Slaves escaping :

• Slaves will be able to escape.
  • Generally, the less guards you'll have the more you'll have slaves escape.
  • You'll can retrieve escaped slaves.
  • If a slave escape you'll have a minor loss of reputation with its faction.

Slaves jobs :
  • More job will be available inside the camp
  • More job will be available outside of camp
  • You'll can cancel a slave's assignment and give an other
  • Slaves children won't be specialized at birth.
  • Broken slaves children will be specialized by training.
  • Broken adult will be specialized by training, but it will be longer than children and limited.
  • A specialized slave will have better earnings (for example for food and goods production or prostitution) and a better sell price.
  • You will be able to rent specialized slaves (when you'll have found customers).
  • Prostitutes will do sexual acts with NPCs when you will be near.
  • Prostitutes surveyor will be seen (very few chance to do that cause I'm not sure of the interest).

NPC and factions relations :

• Hate and love of the slaver by factions will be gradual depending on acts.
  • BUT : I'll deliver some optional patch forcing some factions relations (sorry but I can't imagine to be a slaver and not hated by NCR)
  • Some NPCs will have special thoughts about the slavery, independently of their factions

Other :

• Slaver's perk will have some levels (if I find one interest  :P )

For me, an alpha tester is a player who have a good knowledge of the game and of some other mods.

He must be able to use console if necessary and be able to post his load order.

He can do tests to identify as precisely as possible the problems and if possible find a process to male it reproducible.

For now, must be alpha tested :

1. To become a slaver you'll have a set of quests to finish
  2. For all drugging actions, NPC will be able to resist to drug and make it fail, depending on some factors.
  3. You'll can easily drug sleeping chars
  4. You'll be able to inject drug on distance with a special gun and special ammos produced only at camp. Injecting drug on distance  will depend on some factors.
  5. Difficulty will be increased when aggressive enslaving. All NPC (but allies) in FOV of the target will be on alert when drug injection is done (near on sneaking or at distance)

1. Do the quest line and find the bugs

2. Resisting depends on Endurance, Intelligence, poison resist and damage resist.

3. Duration before drug action is reduced, else remains the same.

4. Armor rating of the target may reduce the dose of drug injected, duration before drug action is longer, else remains the same.

5. All allied NPC of the target near it (<=1500) or near the player (<=1500) will enter in combat mode. If one detect you a message will say that (for now the faction action of the event is not managed).

Alpha 0-0-1 can be downloaded.

edit : Tip : some NPC have special dialogue the first time you speak with them, not showing all top topics. Speak twice to them :P

So far, when I start a new game with this mod, the game just closes out.

Mods installed:

Sexout.esm

sexoutslavers2.esm

sexoutcommonresources.esm

sexoutpregnancyV3.esm

the mod configuration menu.esp

smalltalk.esp

casm.esp

Is the load order ok? Am i missing anything?

I sure love sexoutslavers and really love where you are taking this so I really want it to work.

A little help getting this to run would be fantastic.

Thank you

Edit: Got it up and running, thank you for the help  :shy:

So far, when I start a new game with this mod, the game just closes out.

The only need for SexoutSlavers2.esm is Sexout.esm and you have it. As said milibound I think you missed the latests versions of NVSE and NVSE Extender (see links I've done in the first posts).

For now I work on the core of the mod, the slave management part and didn't do a lot of tests on initialization of the mod to verify the versions.

This part is important and can cause the stop of the mod if I'm not able to do with a NPC what I want and how I want but I thing I did a big step forward in this domain yesterday :)

NVSE 4 is very powerful and we retrieve the pleasure we had to mod in Oblivion, I think there will be soon great new mods coming, adult or not adult.

The only lack is to have the possibility to dynamically create base form clones but the devs blocked this option as I undestood and we'll never have.

The other problems will be all the graphical, animation and navmeshing part but I'll try to learn ...

@melibound : I did in priority the first set of quest in the main path of the mod to see if it is too difficult or not to solve, to long or not, ........

Having returns on this part is important for me too cause there will be a lot of quests in the mod :)

I like the direction you have taken with the quests. Nothing worse than an easy quest line to a great reward.

So far I have gotten as far as talking to Jenny and getting the next clue and now i'm at a stand still. 

Is she talking about a carriage company or a caravan company? I have looked for about 7 hours for a carriage company with no luck in finding one.

I would go back to question her again but she got her head blown off.

keep up the awesome work  :shy: .

@Geneo : my english is not very good (I'll give the major text to a better translator later) but in my mind a carriadge company is a company which carry good :P Don't forget ir"s rumors, I won't give address and Phone :D

@TBDM : it's the Alpha of the future version of Sexout Slavers, based on the result of this survey and which will have a better gameplay and roleplay. But it's for now in very early alpha.

Finished playing the alpha version. Now my thoughts on what you have done so far.

I loved the quest line leading up to taking over the slave camp.

Was it too hard? Not really once you explained that a carriage was something that carried goods. I liked the idea of running around finding clues and doing tasks to get to the next clue. I Loved the 'Kings Quests' series, a pc game years ago. Your quest line reminded me of those. 

Was the quest line to long? Not at all. In fact, if you considered making it longer, I'd be all for it. Make us earn that slave camp  ;)

I was equally impressed on how the camp is coming along. It looks so much more secure than the one in SexoutSlavers. Talking to the camp admin through the intercom was a sweet touch as well.

The rifle and drugged darts we get is pretty awesome. I loved how I had to wait in the shadows, even after i shot them with the dart, until the drug took affect before I could go up to them to enslave them. 

As far as bugs go? None, played through it with not one problem showing up. I give you two thumbs up  :D .

To become a slaver you'll have a set of quests to finish (In Alpha testing)  Worked like a charm, no bugs.

For all drugging actions, NPC will be able to resist to drug and make it fail, depending on some factors(In Alpha testing)  I did find find it quite the challenge to drug someone with heavy armor than those that had a lot less.

You'll can easily drug sleeping chars (In Alpha testing)  Worked very well, just had to make sure on lookers didn't see me doing it.

You'll be able to inject drug on distance with a special gun and special ammos produced only at camp. Injecting drug on distance  will depend on some factors. (In Alpha testing)  Loved the gun and how it worked, no bugs here.

Difficulty will be increased when aggressive enslaving. All NPC (but allies) in FOV of the target will be on alert when drug injection is done (near on sneaking or at distance) (In Alpha testing)  LOL, they certainly wont come willing, all is a go here.

Ok, so very goods news here :)

For the carriage thing, I'm french so I dud traduce 'Compagnie de transport' in 'Carriage company' in my mind it was clear but I'll must to work with others to have a better translation for some important texts.

The camp is far to be finished cause there are more than one cell and I've problems to manage navmeshing between them. I want it will to be a lot better than the first one.

For the drugging on distance I have in mind to have more than one ammo, with two different power of drugging for each ( 556 and 556 powefull, 0.308 and 0.308 powefull, ...). Same for injecting by syringe (not done but will work the same).

You'll have access to these items as for as you will up in the slaver's perk (the first quest line give you access ti he first level).

For now i'm not entirely satisfied with the results cause I think it's to long to drug a farmer, but it's just adjustment. Nearest NPC enteing combat if crime have been seen seems to work but It remain to do the loss of faction when drugging and enslaving if seen.

I resolved the first enslaving thing (long job to make it stable and make the NPC stay without loosing them when changing cell or reloading) and I begin the end of the first quest line.

Conserve your saved game for the sequel, i'll deliver a second alpha when finished the first quest line :)

Stuck at novac. Pretty sure I talked to everyone, but no one seems to know anything. Is it Jeannie May? Because I already did Boone's quest and had her killed....

It is. Didn't think to that so I'll found a solution for this case  :)

Finally I changed my mind. The mod must meet a roleplay and killing allies of slavers for helping NCR oriented guys is not in this way.

So, some events will make the quest line failing (so the mod stopping to advance) and killing Jeannie May is one of this event.

Note : for testing you can resurrect her.

Sexout Slavers Alpha 0.0.2 delivered

With this version you can enslave the NPC's after drugging and finish the firts mission given by the attendant.

For information :
  • ID for caps is 0000000F
  • ID for fission battery is 00033BC6

Thanks to all tester and returns.

Did my play through of Alpha 0.0.2

I'm happy to report that everything played smoothly and bug free.

I do have one question though, will the admin of the camp be replacing the robot that you had in sexout slavers? if so, I think that it would better.

Again, I love the gun we get. please don't change that in any way.

Awesome work so far  :D

Did my play through of Alpha 0.0.2

I'm happy to report that everything played smoothly and bug free.

I do have one question though, will the admin of the camp be replacing the robot that you had in sexout slavers? if so, I think that it would better.

Again, I love the gun we get. please don't change that in any way.

Awesome work so far  :D

Yes the admin will remain as he is now, robot did cause problems wasting my time to resolve.

Just beat it worked fine in the newgame i made, other than i had to google what a insignia was and im not a fan of timed quests but thats just me. Great work.  :)

Quests won't be timed, it was a bad idea but I did forgot to change the text :)

I hope to continue the quests like the first, as tutorials.