XLovers Daedra Seed (XLDS) 1.1.31 - 2014-07-25

Played with v1.1.10, have something to report: i use fake-MBP (from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/373-lovers-no-mbp-patches-10),
so it required additional check in script XLDSeedMainScript to correct work. With no-MBP downloads number (1500+), it could
be a frequent situation.

so i ended with that changes:

----

if mbpModLoaded

set refDremoraRace to GetFormFromMod "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm" 0088FD

if isFormValid refDremoraRace

SetRefInArray dremoraRacesArrayID arrayIndex refDremoraRace 1

let arrayIndex += 1

DebugPrint "XLDS: Beautiful People 2ch edition detected. Added PlayableDremora race to seeders"

;; fake-mbp check

else

set mbpModLoaded to 0

DebugPrint "XLDS: Beautiful People 2ch edition PlayableDremora race REF not found, may be fake MBP version"

endif

endif

------------

Some error occured everytime(4) when summoned scamp seeded (via sex) npc which id starts with FFxxxxxx:

XLDSeed: callback checking for trigger 1 o Scamp d bandit flag 1

XLDS: callback Scamp seeding bandit, value 10.0 level 14 chance 45 random 12

Error in script 4001cafa

Couldn't create eventlist

Error in script 4001cafa

Could not create function context for function script

And some other non-principial wishes:
* random seeding period in hours (function iniReadInt deals with ints only (Cpt)) - at least for comfort testing;
* toggle homosexual "friendship" (total or mm\ff separately);
* "rape"(+4096) flag (xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128 + 4096) for unconsent "friendship" (EscapeRapePlayer checks it);

Thanks.

Played with v1.1.10, have something to report: i use fake-MBP (from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/373-lovers-no-mbp-patches-10),

so it required additional check in script XLDSeedMainScript to correct work. With no-MBP downloads number (1500+), it could

be a frequent situation.

Okay, version 1.1.11 should fix that problem. It will check any race being added to make sure they are valid.

Some error occured everytime(4) when summoned scamp seeded (via sex) npc which id starts with FFxxxxxx:

XLDSeed: callback checking for trigger 1 o Scamp d bandit flag 1XLDS: callback Scamp seeding bandit, value 10.0 level 14 chance 45 random 12Error in script 4001cafaCouldn't create eventlistError in script 4001cafaCould not create function context for function script
I will try to make it handle this problem a bit better, but nothing bad is really happening. I believe that the summoned creature is being immediately dispelled when Lovers sets their state to uncounscious for having sex, so a few scripts will still be trying to process the summoned creature after it's disabled or deleted.

And some other non-principial wishes:

* random seeding period in hours (function iniReadInt deals with ints only (Cpt)) - at least for comfort testing;

* toggle homosexual "friendship" (total or mm\ff separately);

* "rape"(+4096) flag (xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128 + 4096) for unconsent "friendship" (EscapeRapePlayer checks it);

Thanks.

The random seeding period is really +/- about 1 day, so I don't think that changing the duration to hours will be any more precise. Are you looking for something that falls between 0 and 1 days?

Homosexual friendship can now be toggled in the admin menu.

I will try to contextualize the sex to match the coversations a bit better in the future.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hi!

>> I believe that the summoned creature is being immediately dispelled when Lovers sets their state to uncounscious for having sex

No, it wasn't dispelled; summonspell has duration about 3 minutes, so that scamp successed to rape even more than one bandit, but second 'victim' was dead body (LoversRaperS-RR.esp), and i think (not looked at that part of code) your scripts rejected seeding the dead, so second act produced no XLDS error messages. I'd suggest do not seed FF****** npc at all, because their existence is mostly limited by current PC being in their cell (for dungeon or wilderness bandits), so "there's no future" for DS-scenario development (and, afaik, "crowded cities" refresh their additional npc every evening\morning).

>> Are you looking for something that falls between 0 and 1 days?

Yes of course, question was about quicker testing only -- but it is not necessary realy: i can set some npc "seeded" by spell and observe their behavior, or sleep somethere 3-4 days, then [save and ] visit some town to found somebody "choosen" by accumulated chance. Somebody could want high random seeding rate to bring real mayhem in his game though.. :lol: 
Seriously i'd say your mod looks now "ready to use" as part of my game, until new, principial features\changes will arrive (?). For example, h-virus mod has opportunity for PC to learn (via quest-sequence) some "cure other"(not 100% successful!) spell, to roleplay "mankind salvator" :angel:  then.

when my character spends some days after being infected the message which i attached appears in sequence and the last one appears over and over again.

plus, when i just enter Rena's dog house Rena sit on the chair and room is full of eggs moreover the eggs are spawning endlessely

how can i stop those?

thanks

Hi!

>> I believe that the summoned creature is being immediately dispelled when Lovers sets their state to uncounscious for having sex

No, it wasn't dispelled; summonspell has duration about 3 minutes, so that scamp successed to rape even more than one bandit, but second 'victim' was dead body (LoversRaperS-RR.esp), and i think (not looked at that part of code) your scripts rejected seeding the dead, so second act produced no XLDS error messages. I'd suggest do not seed FF****** npc at all, because their existence is mostly limited by current PC being in their cell (for dungeon or wilderness bandits), so "there's no future" for DS-scenario development (and, afaik, "crowded cities" refresh their additional npc every evening\morning).

I will look into this some more. Thanks for the information!

>> Are you looking for something that falls between 0 and 1 days?

Yes of course, question was about quicker testing only -- but it is not necessary realy: i can set some npc "seeded" by spell and observe their behavior, or sleep somethere 3-4 days, then [save and ] visit some town to found somebody "choosen" by accumulated chance. Somebody could want high random seeding rate to bring real mayhem in his game though.. :lol:

Setting it to zero days will speed things up, but to really have things get out of hand, you would have to find the xlds.ini file and set it to -10 or something like that. Maybe I will put a value like that in value rotation in the menu.

Seriously i'd say your mod looks now "ready to use" as part of my game, until new, principial features\changes will arrive (?). For example, h-virus mod has opportunity for PC to learn (via quest-sequence) some "cure other"(not 100% successful!) spell, to roleplay "mankind salvator" :angel: then.

I have a quest planned, but it may be a while before I get to it

when my character spends some days after being infected the message which i attached appears in sequence and the last one appears over and over again.

plus, when i just enter Rena's dog house Rena sit on the chair and room is full of eggs moreover the eggs are spawning endlessely

how can i stop those?

thanks

These sound like problems I had fixed in previous versions. I will look into it, but in the meantime, if you could turn on the debug messages in the xlds admin menu, and install ConScribe. The next time it happens, send me the logs and I can see what's going on.

Finally, I am posting v1.1.12. Here are the changes it brings:

-conversations alluding to non-consensual sex will be flagged as rape

-coversations alluding to reversed roles will set the seeded character as the defense

-if you refuse sex with a seeded NPC, their disposition towards you is lowered

-Hours between arousal increases is configurable to a value from 2 to 24 hours with 24 being the default. Note that the actual period drops closer to 1 hour as a seeded character approaches their limit

-masturbation is no longer forced, but instead you will reach "Debilitating Arousal" which is much worse than painful arousal. You can masturbate or have sex to relieve your arousal.

Can you add an option to make the daedra born from your eggs passive or at least loyal to their mother? In the lovers bitch mod a quest involves getting imprisoned in an Oblivion gate and raped repeatedly while you're chained to the floor. Your mod ensures after the first few rapings an egg will appear and eventually a hostile daedra who will murder you every time. It would be fine if the new daedra were just as lustful as their parents but making them aggressive to their parent ensures you'll never see a daedra infestation forming as they'll either murder all their mates or be killed off.

Can you add an option to make the daedra born from your eggs passive or at least loyal to their mother? In the lovers bitch mod a quest involves getting imprisoned in an Oblivion gate and raped repeatedly while you're chained to the floor. Your mod ensures after the first few rapings an egg will appear and eventually a hostile daedra who will murder you every time. It would be fine if the new daedra were just as lustful as their parents but making them aggressive to their parent ensures you'll never see a daedra infestation forming as they'll either murder all their mates or be killed off.

Sounds good to me. I think that I will add seeded characters to a daedra/dremora friendly faction to accomplish this. Then I can go from there.

Some improvement could be done in mod detection script:

;; swap pair of lines and shorten "detected" message, leaving "added"\"wrong" to XLDSAddRaceToSeederRaces
if mbpModLoaded
  set refDremoraRace to GetFormFromMod "Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm" 0088FD
  DebugPrint "XLDS: Beautiful People 2ch edition detected." ;; cut "Added PlayableDremora race to seeders" from here
  call XLDSAddRaceToSeederRaces refDremoraRace ;; there's correct bunch of messages about "added"\"wrong" inside 
endif

Also it could be more realistic to skip dialogue part in situation when hungered-to-madness seeded npc is approaching from "blind"\back target's side - so he just knocks victim out and start rape a-la Joburg.

Best regards!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good to me. I think that I will add seeded characters to a daedra/dremora friendly faction to accomplish this. Then I can go from there.

Okay, I played through this quest with my latest update and it works fine.

1.1.13 (2014-03-25)

-Daedra hatched from eggs will not automatically be hostile to seeded characters.

-Daedra eggs' spell will cause fatigue and magicka drain, as well as increase the arousal of seeded characters and cause a check to see if they produce eggs.

-characters can now produce eggs even if the amount of food absorbed is less than their level.

Sorry for the wait, I have been taking a break. Enjoy!

Hi!

v1.1.13 remarks about.

EDIT: I'm NOT sure, but sometimes there's no check for joburg' sleep-rape (seeded PC was raped at sleeping, debug on, nothing in game and in console log). (next day sleep-rape was catched and raper's seeding processed)

PC was seeded inside oblivion gate, so enemies there stop attacks (faction effect ok), but after gate closing (!there was no more fights inside gate), there were two fire atronah near gate' ruin, which after couple seconds of wandering attacked PC without reason.

Is feature which nulifies npc' hunger after some time intended for temporal\debugging purposes and will it be toggle-able in future?

I'd like to watch events with NPC hunger-driven activity (normaly my gameplay tends to "[risky] evade surrounding dangers" instead of "dive into problems and watch consequences".. for example i spent 2 hours inside that gate trying to overcome myself for deliberately expose my girl to testing seeding :dodgy: ).  Emo are such emo   ;)

ps: i like idea from next letter about making daedra aggressive against ward statues.

How is your egg model? still working on it?

I have an idea about a true invasion: The best invasion is to get rid of the biggest enemy - the hero. In this case, the daedra planned to corrupt the champion with their seeds and turn him/her into a hive king/queen.

- Add an addiction effect or something similar.

Stage 1 - After 5~10 times of seeding, pc gets addicted(modifiable).

Stage 2 - The 11th time of seeding will change their body to give birth faster(gain more food from a single feeding) and gets greater buffs.

Stage 3 - Further seeding will infest the pc with tentacles/the nerelith bug/facehuggers which will constantly seeds/feeds you.

Stage 4 - After some times, they will merge with the pc and become a hive queen/king. The hive queen/king always have the ability to seed others and shorter birth period(and more eggs spawns?).

- and a cure for that of course, which will cost you some gold to buy or even need to gather ingredients to make it. The champion will need to take the potion from time to time for stopping the addiction or disinfeststion.

Edit: the daedra will try to destroy the shrine if they are close to one.

I have an idea about a true invasion: The best invasion is to get rid of the biggest enemy - the hero. In this case, the daedra planned to corrupt the champion with their seeds and turn him/her into a hive king/queen.

Stage 2 - The 11th time of seeding will change their body to give birth faster(gain more food from a single feeding) and gets greater buffs.

Stage 3 - Further seeding will infest the pc with tentacles/the nerelith bug/facehuggers which will constantly seeds/feeds you.

Stage 4 - After some times, they will merge with the pc and become a hive queen/king. The hive queen/king always have the ability to seed others and shorter birth period(and more eggs spawns?).

- and a cure for that of course, which will cost you some gold to buy or even need to gather ingredients to make it. The champion will need to take the potion from time to time for stopping the addiction or disinfeststion.

It's like you read my mind! :cool:

i love this idea!

This sounds pretty interesting, but sounds like it will require the Monster Girl mod for the resources, so anyone who wants to use this would need MG, and given the themes of that mod one can understand why some people might be reluctant to install it.  Instead of putting this onto this mod maybe a patch requiring the two would be a better solution.  Unless some resources could be borrowed from other mods.  If not from MG, maybe estrus for the tentacle idea?

Also, I was wondering about what you meant about the shrines.  As in if they are near one, they attack it or they just hang around and chase down passersby?  This idea interested me because it's something that I could very easily see happening, but I can't think of an idea to implement it.

Shrines are "creatures" (technically), so they could have some health (?pc-level-based?), hence they could be attacked and possibly "destroyed"(supporting script needed, to replace with "debrises" or simply "poof" cloud; so scripts checking ward's presence should find "no ward" after that).

ps. my roleplay is far from "mayhem bringer" \ "hellish broodmother", so "monstergirl" idea isn't my "cup of tea" (but i'm positively excited with MG +angelic +amazon models design); maximal evil deed i successed is Rufio's death (1st DB quest) via his infection (he raped infected pc while sleeping) :D

A patch would be nice if that is too much for someone. Or just make it toggle-able in the setting spell.

Those monster meshes I mentioned above are originally from The Cursed Armor, so they can be borrowed.

You can spawn a shrine from the admin setting menu. It will lower the random seeding chance of that area.

Aha, I didn't know where those meshes and such came from originally, I only recognized them from my brief use of MG (some cool stuff in that mod, but in the end a bit too heavy for me).  And shrines are counted as creatures?  Weird.  I would have thought they'd just be simple activators.  Unless chairs and buttons are also counted as creatures and that's how activators in oblivion work...

Anyway, if someone could find a clever way to set it up, that would be cool.  I'd love to take a crack at it myself, but given my 0 modding experience it might take a while and come out a bit sloppy.  Maybe it's time I start learning something about this stuff.

Hey everyone,

I see a lot of good ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to implement them all.

I am not going to work on a Monstergirl tie-in specifically. I don't use that mod myself.

The ward statue is indead a creature. If I create a faction for it that the deadra and dremora factions dislike, then they should attack it on site. That should be pretty quick.

I just finished testing giving the eggs' spell the furotrap spell effect if you have the older furotrap mod installed. I will have to make this one optional.

I am working on Daedra/Dremora interaction for when they are friendly with seeded characters. I plan on making them insist on sex with nearby seeded characters if they are not in combat and are healthy. This will prevent them ignoring seeded characters completely.

I will not have enough time to do this well before I travel, so expect something basic when I post it.

I will post what I get done tomorrow night.

I plan on making them insist on sex with nearby seeded characters if they are not in combat and are healthy. This will prevent them ignoring seeded characters completely.

This is best thing i could wish. Also, could [relatively fresh] ex-seeded persons get such treatment (with probability lowering by time passed)? You can apply some effect on them, what drain their willpower, and this will illustrate the "reason" to have lesser chance to refuse their "masters" demand.

Hey everyone,

I see a lot of good ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to implement them all.

I am not going to work on a Monstergirl tie-in specifically. I don't use that mod myself.

The ward statue is indead a creature. If I create a faction for it that the deadra and dremora factions dislike, then they should attack it on site. That should be pretty quick.

I just finished testing giving the eggs' spell the furotrap spell effect if you have the older furotrap mod installed. I will have to make this one optional.

I am working on Daedra/Dremora interaction for when they are friendly with seeded characters. I plan on making them insist on sex with nearby seeded characters if they are not in combat and are healthy. This will prevent them ignoring seeded characters completely.

I will not have enough time to do this well before I travel, so expect something basic when I post it.

I will post what I get done tomorrow night.

When you say "older furotrap", is that not the one listed under adult downloads?  The "furotrap improved 6.91" mod?  I only ask because I'm a bit of a fan of that mod and that's the only version I've seen.

When you say "older furotrap", is that not the one listed under adult downloads? The "furotrap improved 6.91" mod? I only ask because I'm a bit of a fan of that mod and that's the only version I've seen.

Yeah, that's the one. It's a great mod. I believe that there is a version 7.0 in that thread somewhere (or in another thread), but there are some issues with it that need to be fixed.

When you say "older furotrap", is that not the one listed under adult downloads? The "furotrap improved 6.91" mod? I only ask because I'm a bit of a fan of that mod and that's the only version I've seen.

Yeah, that's the one. It's a great mod. I believe that there is a version 7.0 in that thread somewhere (or in another thread), but there are some issues with it that need to be fixed.

Ah, I see.  I was thinking there was a separate, buried thread somewhere with a newer version.  in that case, I'm happy.

Hello, I got the new version up. Daedra and Dremora alike target ward statues just fine now.

Also, the Daedra eggs' spell copies the effect of the FuroTrap spell that scamps get when FuroTrapGenerator is used. So it's not an automatic trap, but takes a few hits.

I have an idea to mod FuroTrapGenerator. What if instead of scamps, it generated eggs? It should be easy enough to accomplish.

Anyways, I tried to squeeze in having Daedra/Dremora rape seeded characters outside of combat, but it doesn"t work at the moment. I did see it happen once or twice, but not consistantly. I will try to get it working in the next release. Have fun!

Change Log

1.1.14 (2014-04-04)

- Daedra Egg spell has the added effect of FuroTrap when FuroTrapGenerator.esp is detected

- Deadra/Dremora tentatively will have sex with seeded characters outside of combat (not quite working)

- Ward statue faction should be targeted by Daedra and Dremora

There's mod which makes "explosive madness coctail" in connection with XLDS -- it's PlayerSlaveEncounters ("not my cup of tea" for normal game, but i was in bad mood yesterday).

When enslavement fires, sex events occurs frequently (and, in some quest parts, many persons are engaged simultaneously), daedra invade massively.. :rolleyes: backup your clear saves, it seems true "no return to normal" branch.

There're some glitches in PSE though: sometime "slavemasters" which was aggressive initialy behave as if they start combat against "enslaved", ceasing that in next second.. but nearby daedra "can not tolerate" such behavior and react starting real fight. Let's say, it's natural for "our" daedra -- sex and murder both together.