hdtHavokModifier "Just For Fun" (JFF) v4

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I have tried to copy values from older xml to one with collision on (Havok Breast Physics + XML for beginners), but changes I make have no effect at all. And after saving the xml I try to find those changed values via notepad view, but I dont find those!

Very odd. Both xml's values match now when I look at those in hdtHavokModifier, but... aargh. Still not the amount of jiggle I want, only the reduced one from collision xml file. Frustrating!

And I dont know how much the dll file affects to this... I feel so stupid with these hdt things although I have read and read. I have a wonderful hdt xml+dll version but with collision it would be pure awesomeness. I thought it would be easier to add values to a new xml file with collision instead of adding collision to existing one via nifskope...

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP(jiggle).xml

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP(collisionbutnotenoughjiggle).xml

Maybe it helps.

Different for each.

My JFF eg always Crashing in bone with 2 spaces or special characters such as [.

Therefore, almost everything has to do with the editor.

It can help with JFF to open any setting and confirm with OK. Each setting.

Otherwise only editor and then  is nothing with Fun.

Hi, all, i have been using the stable 10-24 version of HDT PE SKSE plugin along with clp2011's all in one v3 havok object after i have tweeked it with the JFF v4 program. Actually the HDT plugin i use is the result of copy paste values from several versions i found in LL to the the stable 10-24 version as base (that means that i have NO idea at all how JFF's adjusted values affects the plugin's behaviour).Anyway, the end result is everything i wanted  as far as jellyness and how fast the breast animations stop.Also, the breast colision is almost perfect for me and i say almost because i have small clipping isues between hand and  the sides of each breast.The result of the HDT PE i use is shown in the vid i uploaded here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xrv6p_tesv-2014-05-31-14-22-44-71_redband

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xr2gb_tesv-2014-05-31-14-22-44-71_redband

I would be greatfull to anyone that could tell me what values to change in JFF in order to erase or minimize to the lowest degree that clipping but without having to change my body nifs or othe HDT PE parameters that affect the fastness of movement etc.

I have tried to make changes myself but the end result was either horrible to look at or non vissible at all despite the fact that i used values of all kind (from minimum to extreme and intermediate also)

Also, here is the plugin itself and the bodynifs i use for anyone interested to take a look (body was made with bodyslide 2 and cbbeadvanced tbbp)

HDT PE.rar

Femalebody nifs.rar

Thanks for your time!

Edit:

Here is my bodyslide preset if anybody wants it:

CaliebteBodyAdvanced TBBP-BIG.xml

Hi, all, i have been using the stable 10-24 version of HDT PE SKSE plugin along with clp2011's all in one v3 havok object after i have tweeked it with the JFF v4 program. Actually the HDT plugin i use is the result of copy paste values from several versions i found in LL to the the stable 10-24 version as base (that means that i have NO idea at all how JFF's adjusted values affects the plugin's behaviour).Anyway, the end result is everything i wanted  as far as jellyness and how fast the breast animations stop.Also, the breast colision is almost perfect for me and i say almost because i have small clipping isues between hand and  the sides of each breast.The result of the HDT PE i use is shown in the vid i uploaded here:

I would be greatfull to anyone that could tell me what values to change in JFF in order to erase or minimize to the lowest degree that clipping but without having to change my body nifs or othe HDT PE parameters that affect the fastness of movement etc.

I have tried to make changes myself but the end result was either horrible to look at or non vissible at all despite the fact that i used values of all kind (from minimum to extreme and intermediate also)

Also, here is the plugin itself and the bodynifs i use for anyone interested to take a look (body was made with bodyslide 2 and cbbeadvanced tbbp)

attachicon.gifHDT PE.rar

attachicon.gifFemalebody nifs.rar

Thanks for your time!

Edit:

attachicon.gifCaliebteBodyAdvanced TBBP-BIG.xml

The link to video is broken

attachicon.gifHDT PE.rar

Thanks for your time!

Edit:

It works ok for me but anyway here is acopy/paste url

www.dailymotion.com/gr?ff=1&urlback=%2Fvideo%2Fx1xrv6p_tesv-2014-05-31-14-22-44-71_redband

you need to set the filter for underage viewers to off

name of the video in dailymotion: TESV 2014-05-31 14-22-44-71

edit:

sorry, my bad, first time posting a vid

here are the correct ones

www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xr2gb_tesv-2014-05-31-14-22-44-71_redband

www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xrv6p_tesv-2014-05-31-14-22-44-71_redband

attachicon.gifHDT PE.rar

Thanks for your time!

Edit:

It works ok for me but anyway here is acopy/paste url

www.dailymotion.com/gr?ff=1&urlback=%2Fvideo%2Fx1xrv6p_tesv-2014-05-31-14-22-44-71_redband

you need to set the filter for underage viewers to off

name of the video in dailymotion: TESV 2014-05-31 14-22-44-71

edit:

sorry, my bad, first time posting a vid

here are the correct ones

www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xr2gb_tesv-2014-05-31-14-22-44-71_redband

www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xrv6p_tesv-2014-05-31-14-22-44-71_redband

In the breast sizes can not do much one.

The animation is independent of breast size.

You should definitely switch through the Idle.

Idle1 would be the right if I remember correctly.

In the HKX of your idle is instead of the right hand holding a toilet lid built-in - in terms of size.

You can try, for linear, increase the values ​​for the X axis in containts.

This gives the chest more space to left and right.

Attention!

This also has impact while walking / running.

If you want to have no swing doors,   decente changes are recommended.

In these (actually only gun license available) breasts, you should adjust in Rigidbodies the values ​​for the X axis.

So that the collision takes place the left and right earlier.

The x-axis is different from the other axes in that they are mirror inverted, so watch something.

Left and right are plus and minus range.

You would not need to change anything like that.

the issue is the collision object is not set up right for your breast size/shape. you would need to change some number using JFF to adapt it to your breast's.

Due to there being no way to VIEW anything right now it will all have to be trial and error. make changes, go in view changes... rinse and repeat. a lengthy process and its the reason why the average person gives up with HDT.

Have fun.

• 2 months later...

Im having an issue...

When I go to edit anything in angular limits on anythings constraints.

When I save and reload said save the motors are gone.

It seems like JFF just removed the angular limit motors when i saved the file.

How do i fix this?

*edit*

scratch part of that. when i make a change to angular limits and click ok at the bottom then reopen it the motors are gone. so it has nothing to do with saving, it just plain ignores motor changes for angular limits.

Im having an issue...

How do i fix this?

*edit*

scratch part of that. when i make a change to angular limits and click ok at the bottom then reopen it the motors are gone. so it has nothing to do with saving, it just plain ignores motor changes for angular limits.

sounds like you're not using v4

Thanks for this, it is really fun to play with.  I am trying to get butt collision working in a way that is useful for SexLab animations.  With my current xml file, I have to move the male character really close and/or up really high on the other character to get the collision (during doggystyle type things), which puts him at weird angles.  My first inclination is to change the x, y, and z values for left and right butt parts' Center of Mass of the xml file.  My thinking is that if I can move the center of mass, which I am guessing is what is being collided with, down the butt and away from the actor (i.e., towards the other actor in the animation), then I can get the collision to result with SexLab animations without having to move the actors as much.  However, I am not sure exactly what each does.  

I am guessing the x values move the center from side to side on the actor.  Would the y value move it either inside or outside the actor more?  And would the z value move it either down or up (towards the ground or toward the sky)?  Am I totally wrong? :P

Sorry, I just saw that there is a better thread to post this kind of question.

Im having an issue...

How do i fix this?

*edit*

sounds like you're not using v4

just to confirm.

Gd4WeVH.png

extract 1. then download 2 and allow it to overwrite 1?

If that is how it works then I am using V4 both at home and work. same problem on both.

Also there are those background pictures in the folder and those do nothing either. i get an ugly grey view.

also I have tried to reinstall it numerous times and I always have these problems.

Thanks for this, it is really fun to play with.  I am trying to get butt collision working in a way that is useful for SexLab animations.  With my current xml file, I have to move the male character really close and/or up really high on the other character to get the collision (during doggystyle type things), which puts him at weird angles.  My first inclination is to change the x, y, and z values for left and right butt parts' Center of Mass of the xml file.  My thinking is that if I can move the center of mass, which I am guessing is what is being collided with, down the butt and away from the actor (i.e., towards the other actor in the animation), then I can get the collision to result with SexLab animations without having to move the actors as much.  However, I am not sure exactly what each does.  

I am guessing the x values move the center from side to side on the actor.  Would the y value move it either inside or outside the actor more?  And would the z value move it either down or up (towards the ground or toward the sky)?  Am I totally wrong? :P

Center of mass and movement direction are too different things. So if it were logically designed, center of mass would just affect where on the butt the most of the movement happens. For example if you increase Y, only the surface of the butt would move. That's how I understand it. What I don't understand, is the section called "Inertia Tensor". For some reason you can only have values different than 0 in three of the fields and they will always be changed to be equal after you exit the window. The pattern is like this:

10             0              0

0              10             0

0               0            10

Anyone who can explain that part?

Center of mass and movement direction are too different things. So if it were logically designed, center of mass would just affect where on the butt the most of the movement happens. For example if you increase Y, only the surface of the butt would move. That's how I understand it. What I don't understand, is the section called "Inertia Tensor". For some reason you can only have values different than 0 in three of the fields and they will always be changed to be equal after you exit the window. The pattern is like this:

10             0              0

0              10             0

0               0            10

Anyone who can explain that part?

the inertia tensor grid is like this box:

3D-Box-1.png

you got red (X), blue(Y) and just say black (Z) sides. the sides you can't see are the same color as it's opposite that you CAN see.

The Rigid Body being defined is inside this box. Imagine it being held aloft by springs (metal coils, not physics definitions) hooked from the center of each color.

the 10 defines the strength of that spring, from .00001 to 99.99999. This gives you some measure of control over the movement of the rigid. the three 10s are the only valid entry places in that grid.

I think I understand. It's like putting flexible restraints on the bounce. The higher the values, the higher the resistance will be? But why do the numbers have to be the same value?

I think I understand. It's like putting flexible restraints on the bounce. The higher the values, the higher the resistance will be? But why do the numbers have to be the same value?

not to be glib, but to answer your question "because that's the way it was programmed"

because if they were different values, it would pull the rigid off-center. If you want it off center, then use the Joint tab in "constraint settings"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

JFF isnt letting me save changes I make to rigid bodies.

For example, it isnt saving my change to the mass parameter in the NPC L Prebreast - just ends up reverting back to its original value once i hit "ok" and reopen that window.

Unless there is some special way to install the program, i do believe i am using the v4 of JFF.

• 1 month later...