HDT Physics Extension v12-29

• 9 months later...

Sorry for necroposting, but I thought it was probably wiser to ask here than creating a new thread.

So I installed CBBE+HDT, everything bounces, it's okay. Except for one thing. Are those breasts supposed to jiggle even when character doesn't move? I find it strange to see a still female and her bewbs slowly moving around. Is it possible to make them jiggle only while person really moves? Or is it an unavoidable feature?

• 2 months later...

How enable or add belly bounces for original hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from this Extension?

Other bounces like "HDT Bounce and Jiggles by Knightmare077" too powerful for me and not naturally with hdt armor. Even resuced version.

Original bounces in xml is good but without belly.

(Sorry for my bad English)

• 6 months later...

for some reason i keep getting an hdtphysicsextension autosave in my saveslist. and every time this happens my game crashes. other times when my game doesnt crash, when entering an interior, the screen stays completely black after it loads. its a real drag and i want to know  what setting i need to disable this autosave being made because i am 100% sure that the autosave is whats causing ctds and frozen cell loading.

• 1 year later...
On 15.11.2016 at 9:19 PM, dakingcartoon said:

for some reason i keep getting an hdtphysicsextension autosave in my saveslist. and every time this happens my game crashes. other times when my game doesnt crash, when entering an interior, the screen stays completely black after it loads. its a real drag and i want to know  what setting i need to disable this autosave being made because i am 100% sure that the autosave is whats causing ctds and frozen cell loading.

It's a setting in the hdtmempatch.ini which saves your game at ctd, so this means your game ctds and that's why the save file is created.