What is the color that I should use to draw the tatoos?

I Asked that bacause I tryed to convert to DSS, it opened fine on the game, but the colors aren't changing right. This is what I've donne until now. Ignore the "Tat1.dds" file.

Please, keep the Raz prefix, it will help to keep the tatoos organized.

I will not put a print for preview because of the color problem.

Face tattoos should be white on black, body tattoos should be #444544 on transparent. That was a detail I was going to handle during integration; if you send me everything as white on transparent it will be easy.

Could you perhaps add in effects that the tattoo brings about?

Perhaps if you are naked and npcs see "insert here" or "anus open for the public" there is a chance they will actually, well insert.. (yes i know there are mods to get raped if nude, but the tattoo rape effect would be cool)

Perhaps you could coordinate with some other modders who make slave mods, to make it so your master ACTUALLY tattoos you, with one of the tattoos.

Perhaps if you have a facial tattoo, you get an embarrassed debuff lowering speechcraft

idk, just some ideas.

I'll keep it in mind. You're the second person to ask for such features, so there's some demand for it.

Hey, could you add the script sources for your mod?

To attach overlays to other actors, take a look at o3d's tattoo mod (which is currently dead): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20520-wipresearch-o3dtattoo-on-hiatus

Attached is also a tattoo that I use for my (CBBE) companions. attachicon.giftat01.zip

Here's the result:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 19_19_01_42.jpg

Sure, I'll include the sources in the 0.9.3 release, in just a few minutes. They're boring, though; they just load data into RaceMenu.

Unless you made that tattoo yourself and are telling me I can use it, I can't use it. Did you?

Finally, THANK YOU for pointing out o3d's mod. With that, I have a fingerhold for figuring out how to tattoo followers.

Sure, I'll include the sources in the 0.9.3 release, in just a few minutes. They're boring, though; they just load data into RaceMenu.

Unless you made that tattoo yourself and are telling me I can use it, I can't use it. Did you?

Finally, THANK YOU for pointing out o3d's mod. With that, I have a fingerhold for figuring out how to tattoo followers.

Yeah I made the tattoo, and yeah you can use it. (Font isn't mine, freeware, called "Blessed Day" if you want to change the text)

very nice idea overall! i downloaded and tried to test it but for some reason i cant find the new tatoos in the showrace menu... any clues what am i doing wrong?

i have race menu 1-2-5

Did you go to the body tab to the right of RaceMenu, select one of the slots (labeled "default" initially), choose a color, and then press T to open the list that lets you choose among the tattoos?

hey thanx man ... u really helped me... i was so noob that i didnt notice i had to click "T"  :D

Could you perhaps add in effects that the tattoo brings about?

Perhaps if you are naked and npcs see "insert here" or "anus open for the public" there is a chance they will actually, well insert.. (yes i know there are mods to get raped if nude, but the tattoo rape effect would be cool)

Perhaps you could coordinate with some other modders who make slave mods, to make it so your master ACTUALLY tattoos you, with one of the tattoos.

Perhaps if you have a facial tattoo, you get an embarrassed debuff lowering speechcraft

idk, just some ideas.

Personally, I love this idea. I think it has a ton of cool points, but it would be tricky to pull off as an all in one package.

To my knowledge, there are very few if any at all scripts that actively alter the player body, so there isn't a whole lot of source material.

One that I do know of is  Pumping Iron: Dynamic Muscle Growth.

I think that mod changes body slider options based on level and skill ranks. But to be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure how it works.

If it does work that way though, Theoretically to make this idea work I would guess that a modder could create magical effects such as "Fuck me here." that would reference sexlab animations and/or sexlab arousal, to make npcs activate around the player and to engage in specific actions. The magical effects then target body sliders in the tattoo positions to set for certain images/colors.

All theoretical though. I don't know enough about any of the systems to be sure. But if this does get worked on, I hope this helps.

I saw that you also cleaned the images that I send you a little in the new version, it's better now xD

But I think you forgot about the "Butt Slut Open" picture that you can se here:

xD

I didn't forget it, I was forced to leave it out because it was horribly distorted by the UV mapping. I'll be happy to include it once that problem is solved.

So, I've now converted to using Racemenu and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. So thank you for making this mod and convincing me to make the switch. 

I would still like to see an idea from my previous post (Namely: "BIT" written on right breast, "CH" written on left breast. Put together, written "BITCH". Something similar with other words would be fun, like "SL" - "UT".)

Moving on, I have a new list of requests (Hoping you don't mind, but I like this mod and want more~)

Also, I will mention that while this mod is Slave Tats, the life of a slave can differ greatly depending on their master and role as slave. For instance, slaves can be used for manual labor, for sexual purposes, to pay off a debt, or to pay for a crime committed. Keeping that in mind, I personally like the demeaning "punishment" aspect of the tattoos thus far. Hastily hand-written words forced onto the body as a form of humiliation... and a haunting reminder to my character that no matter how powerful she becomes, she will always have that point in her life where she was marked and treated like an animal. Do they look professional? Maybe not, but that's perfect for slaves who have had chaotic owners, like bandits or forsworn.

1. Cowgirls. Women treated like livestock: When the milking mod finally becomes a reality, I'll definitely want some way of making my character look the part. Right now all I have to work with is a pair of cow horns from an animal ear mod. Just need a cow tail, a cowbell, and some markings.

- The word, "Cow" written on the forehead, (I'd prefer a couple sizes smaller than previous forehead tattoos because a lot of hairstyles will cover large portions of those tattoos since they stretch across the entire length of the forehead. And I want to be able to read your tattoos~)

-  Cow prints (Cows have spots marked on their body)

9023c4a5bdfca38bb89d9ca9aad5a2d2.jpg?132 

33eec3ad5acced035c0c16b701a18bbe1cc2355c 

5615248d7d37c7a8eb885d7d683686a2.jpeg?20 

Though I imagine covering the whole body with white and black spots could be challenging, I'd settle for just an arrangement of black spots like in the first pic.

-To go with it, maybe a nice label to inform farmers where to get their product. (The word, "Milk" under the breast or breasts.)

0cccb6cc1c26259ec452ca185a6dfba1.jpeg?12 

2. Hand prints. You know how Aela has that sexy hand print over her mouth. It's like saying, "Someone's been here." It also makes me imagine that someone tried to muffle her at some point and assault her from behind. Can we have it so evidence of fondling is found elsewhere? On the breasts and buttcheeks perhaps?

64cbe689c2daf4bbb47710f8e8f94fac.png?178 

640px-We_Know_Dark_Bortherhood.jpg 

3. Reason for Enslavement. (These could make nice back or stomach tattoos)

-Debt (I didn't pay my taxes.) (I didn't pay the bandit toll.)

-Made enemies with the wrong person or group so they use you to advertise warnings to others. (Don't Fuck with Maven Black-Briar) (Rebelling Against the Empire is Foolish) (Ulfric is True High King) (The Thalmor Have No Power Here.) (Skyrim Belongs to the Nords.)

-Crimes that you are accused of: ("Murder". "Theft". "Adultery". "Necromancy". "Rape". "Arson". "Extortion". "Fraud". "Treason".) Could you locate these on the limbs, but not overlapping, that way we can use multiples, for instance a mage slave character accused of both murder and arson.

(Apparently, the girls in this picture have the phrase, "A Bad Debt" written on their stomachs.)

49270beeb2ef8c3800fa72e6d8ce1844.jpeg?16 

4. Numbered Slave or Prisoner. What better way of making you feel insignificant than giving you a serial number? You are slave number 536. You are just like the rest of them. (It would be a lot of work I realize, now that I know how you did the Alphabet, but would you be willing to do the numbers 0-9 small on the upper left breast, and then 2 more times so you can create any combination of 1, 2, or 3 digit numbers: agent 47, Bond 007, 69, 420, 247, 711. I'm sure there are tons of combinations that people would appreciate since they can attach their own meaning to it.)

sample_10fe896500241e10c7f099f29f3bf836. 

5. Since I'm using Immersive First Person mod, I'm enjoying the tattoos I can see from above, especially those on the breasts. However, there's one other part you'll see way more often. The hands. (First two pics are from that mod's image section, to demonstrate the point that you can see your hands quite well.)

49036-3-1388169596.jpg 

49036-1-1388165592.jpg 

Since a slave can ignore the tattoos on their body and hide them, the limbs are more intrusive and are more tedious to cover up. The simplest tattoos to do would be Faction Symbol brands (Imperial or Stormcloak symbol) to show ownership, like on the wrist. 

Better yet, I'd like to see some sort of oath or promise that was forced onto the slave's body, written along their arm, starting from their wrist and heading upwards to about their elbow. A different promise would be appropriate depending on the type of slave you are RP-ing as, and one for each arm:

-Generic: "I Promise to Serve my Master/Mistress Forever" and "I have no Destiny, only a Desire to Serve."

-Sex Slave: "May my Holes always be Filled." and "My mouth Exists only to carry Burdens."

-Prisoner: "May the gods punish me for my sins." and "Without Freedom, my life serves one purpose. To atone."

cd69b58b298959addbf97a350254536aaaa9a1fe 

6. Other

-Admissions ("I was bad". "I deserve this".)

-Despised Factions ("Witch". "Vampire". "Heretic". "Thalmor" "Imperial". "Stormcloak".) Maybe on the right breast, then you can make fun combinations like "Thalmor Slut" or "Imperial Slave." "Stormcloak Bitch" or "Witch Toy".

-Labels/Name-calling, written large across both breasts, similar to how I described Earlier. ("PER"VERT". "WHO"RE". "MILKDR"INKER".)

or written across both butt cheeks ("DEFE"ATED". "LOS"ER".)

-Funny tattoos (You know that familiar bandit quote? Write that above the pussy or ass, "You never should have cum here!"

Future Ideas. (Not sure if can be implemented now, but once people figure it out.)

1. It sounded like someone knows how to give followers unique tattoos. If that's the case, you and your favorite follower can have matching tattoos, similar to how couples have broken lockets that fit together. 

66473e750cd7c933b72f8a3ca8d008cb.jpeg?17 

2. Even more complicated would be to add spell effects to the tattoos. Imagine a "Cursed" mark type slave tattoo, that throws you into fits of ecstasy and makes you masturbate once per day. Or maybe it increases your arousal level. Or maybe it causes you to transform. Or maybe it causes you to masturbate, which then causes you to transform. This could be a fun game mechanic. You're walking around town, buying your produce, when suddenly your curse mark burns (maybe have some kind of warning, like, "My mark is burning.") and then your character stops to masturbate in the middle of the street. It's fun at first, but then you become a werewolf and things get out of hand pretty quickly from there.

810a7e3d305b4f97ffd9300d8784d5ac.png?161 

Conclusion. Thank you for your time and the work you've already put in. Sorry if you dislike being bombarded with requests~ If I had to choose one and only one, it would be probably be the cow print. Moo~

I will do the Handprints and the phrases on the legs, arms, etc.

EDIT: I tryed to make that hands things, but the texture became too much distorted.

There is my new tatoos

pack2.rar

Now is just wait for the next version of the mod xD

EDIT 2: Can you put more tatoo slots for the body? Because the defaut amount of the RaceMenu  is 5 I guess, not much.

REMAKE of the "Slut open 24h"

post-103252-0-78520100-1389906738_thumb.jpg

post-103252-0-20354200-1389906422_thumb.png

Breast "Horny Bitch"

post-103252-0-09723800-1389906742_thumb.jpg

post-103252-0-88441100-1389906411_thumb.png

"Punish for my sins"

post-103252-0-09740600-1389906734_thumb.jpg

post-103252-0-59146500-1389906417_thumb.png

Anal Slut

post-103252-0-43404300-1389906736_thumb.jpg

post-103252-0-67135800-1389906400_thumb.png

post-103252-0-47549800-1389906406_thumb.png

post-103252-0-48335700-1389906731_thumb.jpg

It's limited to 5 because each overlay imposes a performance hit on the engine, and we don't want to bog it down.

Eventually, it might be a good idea to make "combined" overlays that merge some of the more popular tattoo combinations onto one texture.

That's what I thought when I put the version of the "Fkme" in the belly and back. Now that I already send you the pictures, you could merge the two messages that I put on the arm and the leg into just one, and also the "FKme" on the both sides of the body.

I don't want to take that step just yet. I'd rather get a feel for which tats go well together first.

Is it just me, or do the tattoos in Racemenu overlap depending on the order? I think they do~

For instance, the ones at the top of the list are bottom layer while the ones on the bottom of the list are top layer. 

This lets me create a nice overlap effect with "Pet" overlapping "Slave" on the Left Breast, while still keeping both readable. (Even though these fit well together in terms of sharing space, and could make one tattoo, I like keeping them separate since it allows me to color them differently, but it's an idea.)

Is it just me, or do the tattoos in Racemenu overlap depending on the order? I think they do~

For instance, the ones at the top of the list are bottom layer while the ones on the bottom of the list are top layer. 

This lets me create a nice overlap effect with "Pet" overlapping "Slave" on the Left Breast, while still keeping both readable. (Even though these fit well together in terms of sharing space, and could make one tattoo, I like keeping them separate since it allows me to color them differently, but it's an idea.)

They do indeed overlap, although I hadn't really intended the ones that share space to be applied at the same time. If you like it that way, well, I'm glad.

EDIT: I tryed to make that hands things, but the texture became too much distorted.

There is my new tatoos

attachicon.gifpack2.rar

EDIT 2: Can you put more tatoo slots for the body? Because the defaut amount of the RaceMenu  is 5 I guess, not much.

Breast "Horny Bitch"

"Punish for my sins"

Anal Slut

That Anal Slut one looks nice, can you make an Anal Whore version of it?

Hey, could you add the script sources for your mod?

To attach overlays to other actors, take a look at o3d's tattoo mod (which is currently dead): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20520-wipresearch-o3dtattoo-on-hiatus

Attached is also a tattoo that I use for my (CBBE) companions. attachicon.giftat01.zip

Here's the result:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_16 19_19_01_42.jpg

Your tattoos will be in the next release (0.9.5, probably)

Tried to make bodysuits with slave brandings in Mai13. Locked to shitty imho. Tried to make some branding overlays in December. Figured without some way to have normal maps with overlays it would still not look any good.

Then this came along and I slowly got used to the idea of having slave tats/body paint instead of branding. For painting or tats the overlays look realistic enough  :)

Since good things come to those who wait worked so far .. maybe someday there will be decently looking brandings as well.

anyway tanks murfk for the mod and rat for the extra overlays :)

post-163160-0-50811200-1389979596_thumb.png

There is my new tatoos

attachicon.gifpack2.rar

Breast "Horny Bitch"

"Punish for my sins"

Anal Slut

That Anal Slut one looks nice, can you make an Anal Whore version of it?

Yes, I can

I really like this mod. Thanks!

I have no problem adding tats to my PC, but when I try to put them on my companion using the MCM menu, I can select her and choose color, but no tats show up in the menu to select. Does it matter that Steam is loaded under D:\Games instead of C:\Program Files? Am I doing something else wrong?

I would love it if a tattooed follower would have a chance to be raped and maybe even pimped for cash, if such a thing would be possible. :-)