18 hours ago, Jaymega0817 said:

Stupid question: 

How do I install and use this?

I ask because on the download page, i see lots of tattoo options but no "MAIN FILE" . I apparently need this for the Pee and fart mod, but it says for "Dirt Options" . I don't see a "Dirt Options" or Dirt anything. Just a lot of tattoo packs. I have tried to use this mod off and on for a couple years now, but could never figure it out. So a "For dummys" explanation would be great.

Most of the files are additional packs of Tattoos you can add, there are also a few older versions of the mod.  The base file you need to download is the third one from the bottom labeled "SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2.7z".

hi, i got a question:

i used this mod for quite a while, and now i got 2 issues:

- is it possible to remove NPC names from the list of tatoed people in the MCM? (not really important but would be nice)

- the mod somehow does not recognize any person anymore, meaning the do not appear in the MCM list....

any ideas about that?

(re-installing the mod was not doing anything)

thx.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I can't seem to get face tattoos working anymore. I go to the face tab in the MCM and it's empty. Specifically I've been using this with Apropos and the makeup/tears stuff isn't working. Any ideas what's wrong? Is it a version mismatch? Body tats are still good just not the face.

8 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

I can't seem to get face tattoos working anymore. I go to the face tab in the MCM and it's empty. Specifically I've been using this with Apropos and the makeup/tears stuff isn't working. Any ideas what's wrong? Is it a version mismatch? Body tats are still good just not the face.

Find your nioverride.ini file, edit it, read the comments about enabling face tattoos, make the change to enable them, save the file, and restart the game.

10 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Find your nioverride.ini file, edit it, read the comments about enabling face tattoos, make the change to enable them, save the file, and restart the game.

Thanks I'll give that a go. Research seems to be pointing to a NIO issue preventing links to my character.

Edit: I flipped the switch in Racemenu and that seems to have done the trick. Thanks so much! I just have to make sure I don't decapitate anybody.....thanks creation engine. >_>

I've a problem. In MCM menu of SlaveTats there aren't any tattos, which I can put on my character. Just nothing.
PS: I have all requirements and some tatto packs.
PSS: Actually I asked this qustion before. Last answer was about maybe old JContainers, but It's imposible.
PSSS: And I have some error in a console.
image.png.21de3c7ac0d5c967e0bb4892767e2dd9.png

Hello i just now found this mod but im only installing it to use the stockings texture add on which requires me to have the slave tat mod... i installed the lasted main file but my problem is... its telling me that i don't have the latest Jcontainers mod.... and i do? i have 3.3.0.. and it says i need 3 or higher? im so lost here...

8 hours ago, stelleia said:

which one is the new version?

130-2-beta.
If broblem with JContainers and you don't use MO or the same programm, you have to delete SlaveTats, JContainers, PapyrusUtil and re-install in this order (JContainers, PapyrusUtil, SlaveTats)
PS: My More Nasty Creatures gave messege like your and I just re-install JContainres.

I could use some help getting Slave Tats to install properly.

I have the latest version of SKSE64; I have installed the latest version of JContainers SE 4.1.5;

I installed Slave Tats version 1.3.0-beta-2. I have tried a load order with Slave Tats installed above and below JContainers using MO2.

Whenever I launch Skyrim SE and try to launch Slave Tats from the MCM menu I get the following message:

"Warning: This version of Slave Tats uses version 3 or greater of the JContainers API. You have a different version installed."

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

14 hours ago, Lari207 said:

130-2-beta.
If broblem with JContainers and you don't use MO or the same programm, you have to delete SlaveTats, JContainers, PapyrusUtil and re-install in this order (JContainers, PapyrusUtil, SlaveTats)
PS: My More Nasty Creatures gave messege like your and I just re-install JContainres.

Thank you i got it to work!!

8 hours ago, Lari207 said:

Are you shure that SlaveTats works witn Special Edition? I don't know

You're right it doesn't work unless you use a properly ported version, which I found on the SSE Conversion Topic.

Someone made the necessary script changes to JContainers and it works great in SSE.

Thanks for your reply, it got me looking in the right place and now I got it working and all is well.

So, I can kinda guess the answer for this one, but just in case: is there any way to make slavetats and wetfunction redux play nice with each other? I really like both mods, but right now what happens is that if set up tats, then it gets removed and replaced with the sweat effect generated by WFR. If I change any tats, the sweat effect disappears and the tat comes back.

So even as a total layman, I can guess that this is because both use the same method, slot, whatever to do their thing. Is there any way for both of them to work or that's never happening and I'll have to pick one or the other?

Edit: Or maybe I'm doing something wrong (wouldn't be the first time) as "Sweat Wet Skin Auto Adjustment", the the thing wetfunction is based on clearly works with Slavetats:

Spoiler

0b204b6d77b0ccfac1830345f82c4c6c-enb-201

Hey Folks,

Since Slavetats SE continues to be very slow to be almost prohibitively slow to load and use in it's current form I've been trying to convert some SlaveTats into Racemenu Overlays for use with the player character but I'm struggling a bit.

What I'm wondering at this point is; how are Slavetat tattoos the same as racemenu overlays? If they are different, how does one convert SlaveTats to Racemenu Overlays? I've found several examples of people repacking Oldrim Racemenu tattoos but no examples of people doing it the other way around...

Following this guide on creating RaceMenu Overlays and using the Acazzi Tattoos from SlaveTats All-In-One (W/Reduced Sizes) v1.1 using a fresh compiled script, etc. The overlays load within racemenu however they are not showing as textures in any respect, loading instead as blue skin instead when selected. 

• I've checked and rechecked my script multiple times comparing to other racemenu overlays for best practices.
  • I've also run the dds textures through Nif Optimizer just to be sure. Attached 

I've attached my script source and a pair of the DDS images I'm trying to use. Any help along these lines would be wonderful...

RaceMenuSlaveTatsAcazzi.psc

analspine.dds

bearpaw.dds

2 hours ago, cap_wacky said:

The overlays load within racemenu however they are not showing as textures in any respect, loading instead as blue skin instead when selected. 

If the texture not show and appear blue only can be because the game can't locate the file.

In your psc you are refering the textures as:

AddBodypaint("Acazzi - Bear Paw(back)", "acazzi\\bearpaw.dds") 

and probably must be refered as:

AddBodypaint("Acazzi - Bear Paw(back)", "Actors\\Character\\acazzi\\bearpaw.dds") 

But that depend about where put the files.

All the files are based in DATA and because are textures you not need include textures in the psc.

But your files must be located in DATA\textures\Actors\Character\acazzi

And take a good note about i write Character and not CharacterS.

Aditionally, 2 years ago i made a mod for Slavetats called STMM. Take a look to it. 

You can paint npc's with spells and apply stored configurations of tat's. Is fun and helpfull.

I not have SSE and i not know if STMM is more fast than the default Slavetats but you can try.

Slavetats is a bit slow when apply the tats but the MCM must not need more than 10 or 15 seconds for open.

If need more time only can be because you have hundreds of json files and thousands of tat's.

Maybe you have trash in the slavetats directory or have some bad json files.

2 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

If the texture not show and appear blue only can be because the game can't locate the file.

In your psc you are refering the textures as:

AddBodypaint("Acazzi - Bear Paw(back)", "acazzi\\bearpaw.dds") 

and probably must be refered as:

AddBodypaint("Acazzi - Bear Paw(back)", "Actors\\Character\\acazzi\\bearpaw.dds") 

But that depend about where put the files.

All the files are based in DATA and because are textures you not need include textures in the psc.

But your files must be located in DATA\textures\Actors\Character\acazzi

And take a good note about i write Character and not CharacterS.

Aditionally, 2 years ago i made a mod for Slavetats called STMM. Take a look to it. 

You can paint npc's with spells and apply stored configurations of tat's. Is fun and helpfull.

I not have SSE and i not know if STMM is more fast than the default Slavetats but you can try.

Slavetats is a bit slow when apply the tats but the MCM must not need more than 10 or 15 seconds for open.

If need more time only can be because you have hundreds of json files and thousands of thats.

Maybe you have trash in the slavetats directory or have some bad json files.

This worked, thank you so much :) .

Once I'm done with this I'll reach out to the folks who put these slave tats packages together for persmisson to upload for SE players to be able to use the content appropriately...

• 3 weeks later...

I stopped working section "Face tatoos" in MCM menu. At first I thought it was because of SOS, but then, when I deactivated SOS, I realized that it was because of something else. Version of Slave Tats-1.3.0 . I tried to put version 1.2.7, tried to reinstall. This section doesn't work anyway. Help, what's the matter? Previously, this section worked fine. ☹️

2 hours ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

I stopped working section "Face tatoos" in MCM menu. At first I thought it was because of SOS, but then, when I deactivated SOS, I realized that it was because of something else. Version of Slave Tats-1.3.0 . I tried to put version 1.2.7, tried to reinstall. This section doesn't work anyway. Help, what's the matter? Previously, this section worked fine. ☹️

It's all through this thread. The NIIOVERIDE part of Racemenu disables facial tattoos by default and you have to re-enable them by editing the niioveride.ini file. It's also good to disable decapitations since it appears that decapitated heads with tattoos on them cause CTDs which is why thet disabled them by default.