NPC Body Scale Randomizer

View File

NPC Body Scale Randomizer 3.00 and Old BPH 2.0X is not compatible.

Description

This is a mod to change automatically in the range of random value that is set the Bust, Penis, Butt, Belly and Height, Weight Scale of the NPC who is around.

You can lower limit on the random value of each, and whether to change and configure each MCM.

If the value changed is recorded, it will be changed to the scale next time.

You can re-randomized set or manually individually for NPC in the MCM or Hotkey if the value did not like.

Penis, bust, butt and belly size randomize will not work if the NPC does not have the Node of each. And penis size change works only for SOS.

Please be aware there might be changes height and weight are stored in the game, it will not be restored when you uninstall the mod or disable the feature.

Change in weight will be displayed neck seams after the functions are deactivated. And it is very heavy. Added because there was a demand, but it is highly recommended that it be disabled. Change the data of esp / esm If you want to change the only few NPCs.

If the height and/or weight of randomization is enabled on the state you are sitting in those NPC moves as the opening event, please note the game so mess up. However to ride a horse is all right.

Installation

Put NPC Body Scale Randomizer.bsa and NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp in /Skyrim/Data/

After that, please start a mod from MCM menu.

Credits

h38fh2mf for PapyrusUtil

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyUI PapyrusUtil
  • Special Edition Compatible

Well its a great mod but I think there is a slight problem.

When followers mount a horse they get wisked away by an invisible wind, horse and rider...lol

It has me stumped but this didn't happen before installing this mod, I was using convient horses mod and then reticked XFL horses (I don't use them together because XFL horses is glitchy to say the least) but still the same problem?

This was with a new game, not a previous save.

Works like a charm.

Thank you

Edit: I spoke too soon, I found another glitch but this time its with the mannequins...

Apparently they don't like to be resized. lol

Thank you again. Fixed it.

I did not use the mannequin, Because I seemed like a wooden statue eerie moving around by itself while I do not know of it.

I have heard that has been raped by mannequin waking up by the effect of the sexlab and add-on. Scary.lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there :) I'd really love to try your mod but when I install it I get a CTD when loading my save game. Where should this go in my load order? I use being female and estrus chaurus, will these conflict with this?

Thank you for making this!

There should be no particular conflict of load order. 
Loading CTD might occur after you enable Because it is heavy script. 
Please load the save from the data that are saved in a location that can be loaded safely in such cases.

Hello there :) I'd really love to try your mod but when I install it I get a CTD when loading my save game. Where should this go in my load order? I use being female and estrus chaurus, will these conflict with this?

Please load the save from the data that are saved in a location that can be loaded safely in such cases.

Thank you! I started a new game and it all works great. it's very nice to add some unique features to characters. do you have any plans to add butt scailing to this?

Thank you! I started a new game and it all works great. it's very nice to add some unique features to characters. do you have any plans to add butt scailing to this?

I thought that, but have not yet been implemented because cannot check the operation because there is no node of the butt of body in use.

I thought that, but have not yet been implemented because cannot check the operation because there is no node of the butt of body in use.

OK! just one more question :) The race menu mod and character creation extender mod adds a great deal of customization. Do you have any plans to tap into these mods for randomization?

OK! just one more question :) The race menu mod and character creation extender mod adds a great deal of customization. Do you have any plans to tap into these mods for randomization?

I do not do it if you mean is that of randomizing parts of the face. 
Change of the face is more special than change of body. 
May cause of the black face bug, and script process will be heavier.

I mean the body only. Such as:

shoulder Scale

leg scale

Waist scale

Hip scale

Your mod is perfect as it is. It is always in us to ask for more! lol. I just love your mod it has so much potential to make NPCs very unique from each other.

Wonderful work!

shoulder Scale

leg scale

Waist scale

Hip scale

Your mod is perfect as it is. It is always in us to ask for more! lol. I just love your mod it has so much potential to make NPCs very unique from each other.

Wonderful work!

I might do butt and leg. 
But do not expect too much because I'm doing other things now.
And the script will be extremely heavy, please be prepared.

shoulder Scale

leg scale

Waist scale

Hip scale

Wonderful work!

I might do butt and leg.

But do not expect too much because I'm doing other things now.

And the script will be extremely heavy, please be prepared.

Yes I understand! We must remain realistic with what skyrim can Handle and remain stable. Thank you again for this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...