[TEST,WIP] SexLab Aroused Animations v2014-01-09

View File

This mod adds (and not replaces) female idle animations that are dependent of arousal and nakedness.

Those are not my animations, I just integrated them into working usable package.

The mod includes two animations from sexy idle Animation by red3113@3dm, first and second.

And one animation from UNP Nude Female Cover Animations (Updated 8-10-13) by Stratovarius, only standing idle. It seems that it is not possible to integrate walking animations.

So how does it work? and what don't work?

• Does NOT work on player, only NPCs. Just can not yet figure how to make this work for PC.
  • Try to talk to naked female and she might hide her private parts from you. Same holds for female standing idle.
  • Female must not be exhibitionist, otherwise she will not cover her private parts.
  • If female is aroused more then 50 then while standing idle she might play one of two red3113's sexy animations.
  • Naked idle overrides sexy idles.
  • No scripts!!! So it is save for uninstall any time, assuming you know what files to delete.
  • Since animations are rather long you might see NPCs pathing around, still playing idle animation, until she finishes it. I can nail NPC to ground with scripts, but I don't think it is worth it.
  • Might respond slowly, since it might take up to 20 seconds to tag NPC is naked, and then NPC need to receive correct event from game.

Requirements:

• SKSE
  • FNIS
  • SkyUI
  • SexLab
  • SexLab Aroused

Install:

• Drop attached files into Skyrim/Data/
  • Run FNIS for users!!!!

To Uninstall - Delete:

• Data/SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
  • Data/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabAroused
  • Data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/SexLabAroused

Credits :

• red3113 for animations
  • Stratovarius for animations
  • Fore for making possible to add animations
  • And of course all modding community for providing tools, help, ideas

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/09/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Good idea to couple these animations to arousal. NPC's move by sliding in idle position, like you said, but this effect looks unnatural.

Yep, have to live with it. It is better then spamming save with scripts.

Are there any other animations resources that might be used in similar manner?

Are there any male animations? hiding their private parts

So let me see if I understand this...

Using this and Sexlab Aroused (which I haven't installed yet because it felt like it would do little for adding another mod to my list but I didn't think it was a bad mod and this might convince me it's useful once it has some of the problems fixed) you can get an idea of which NPC is arroused and more open to sexual advances...?

Sounds like that would add a lot to the sexual experience and realism in Skyrim. You'd need a mod that makes use of it. Does Sexlab Submit contain an option to make use of that to decide wether or not the proposition of NPC's is succesfull or not?

Of course, before I install Aroused and this one you'd need to fix the idle-sliding problem. However, I'm sure that there are sexual walk-mods somewhere out there. Especially for female characters. So couldn't it be possible to implement it that way? If a female NPC is horny, her walking animation is exchanged for that (to prowl catlike etc) while her idle animation is changed for the ones here?

@Ferrox: I believe the way Submit works is it takes into account your relation with the NPC, the marital status of said NPC, and your speech skill. The easiest -normal- scenario to succeed in talking an NPC into sex, an NPC that you haven't met before or have done quests for, is to just luck out with the speech roll against their natural speech resist :P and of course, the more speech you have the easier it will be, but I believe the max speech chance on your end will always be capped at 90%, meaning there will always (I believe....) be a 10% chance that you will fail. I'm almost certain it doesn't take "arousal" into account at all.

So let me see if I understand this...

Using this and Sexlab Aroused (which I haven't installed yet because it felt like it would do little for adding another mod to my list but I didn't think it was a bad mod and this might convince me it's useful once it has some of the problems fixed) you can get an idea of which NPC is arroused and more open to sexual advances...?

Sounds like that would add a lot to the sexual experience and realism in Skyrim. You'd need a mod that makes use of it. Does Sexlab Submit contain an option to make use of that to decide wether or not the proposition of NPC's is succesfull or not?

Of course, before I install Aroused and this one you'd need to fix the idle-sliding problem. However, I'm sure that there are sexual walk-mods somewhere out there. Especially for female characters. So couldn't it be possible to implement it that way? If a female NPC is horny, her walking animation is exchanged for that (to prowl catlike etc) while her idle animation is changed for the ones here?

Currently I do not plan to fix sliding, I can live with it, anybody is welcome try to fix.

But I think fixing would create more problems, like NPC standing in place, since their AI is locked. Plus, my favorite, script that got stuck in many NPCs and creates stack dump eventually killing save.

I prefer to focus on adding more animations, that indicate arousal.

@Ferrox: I believe the way Submit works is it takes into account your relation with the NPC, the marital status of said NPC, and your speech skill. The easiest -normal- scenario to succeed in talking an NPC into sex, an NPC that you haven't met before or have done quests for, is to just luck out with the speech roll against their natural speech resist :P and of course, the more speech you have the easier it will be, but I believe the max speech chance on your end will always be capped at 90%, meaning there will always (I believe....) be a 10% chance that you will fail. I'm almost certain it doesn't take "arousal" into account at all.

Last versions of Submit are linked to Arousal.

So next time you are trying to convince NPC to have sex , do it naked, may be some pole dance just before.

Oh, wasn't aware of that lol, or completely forgot if I did see something related to arousal. Thanks for the tip!

Also the mod sounds amazing :) but I think I'm gonna wait it out a little longer, see where it goes or gets to. Having this being used by the PC would be awesome, but the one thing that is -really- putting me off for now is the sliding walk I'm hearing. Don't like that at all D: So we'll see!

Best of luck with this!

It's a really good idea, but I've noticed in some instances that the idle animations don't fully override AI behaviour resulting in NPCs floating around as they move in AI routines doing the aroused animations.

Is this meant to be the case at this point in development?

There are no AI packages, I am using very cheep method to make things work.

And currently not planning to change/fix it.

But NPC always have their own business in the free time. so i only can see the animations when i talk to them. And sometimes they still walk away when i speak to them. That also break the animations.

It also works then NPCs are standing idle and/or talking to each other.

This works out really well. I understand your argument that sliding is unavoidable without scripts.

Perhaps the animations should be less frequent, so that they do get worn out. The best way to do that is of course to add more animations, but making these requires a whole set of skills.

Thanks for sharing!

Did some testing...worked well it seems. The sliding issue isn't that obvious...though it could be annoying during combat or dungeon diving. Perhaps a check to skip the seduction animation when the player's weapon is drawn, or better yet, if player's weapon slot is taken.

Just a thought. Thanks.

Devious Devices has custom idles via FNIS where they nail the character down temporarily and it works brilliantly. You could take a look at how they do it then adapt the approach and all you'd need to do is make sure NPCs don't fire the custom idle too often.

I think the thing is Red doesn't -want- to add any scripts, which I can understand why, and even say kudos for that, but at the same time I can also see things from the other side of the river and, well, the fact that it doesn't use scripts is what's kind of preventing people like me from using it lol :( that very fact of having sliding people and what not, it would just kill the game's mood for me personally.

I really like the idea of this mod adding some variation to idles based on mood.  It certainly adds some life into the game.  Sadly,  the moonwalk effect prodded me to remove it.  I then tried out the files individually as a replacer for my TBBP sway idle, just to get the feel of these great idle files, and they seemed to work fine with PC but easily interrupted with NPC.  I think the NPC idle system needs some overhaul due to it's spastic nature, but not sure changes would be allowed via esp or perhaps through SKSE  Anyway, these idle files are some great work really, from some talented individuals, although I wish they had TBBP/BBP versions of them.  If there were a way to swap out the use of this standard idle file based on mood via SLA, maybe both PC and NPC could enjoy some variation without the moonwalk.  I wonder if there is a way to adjust the timing of idle switching to be no less than the length of the longest idle, and prevent AI from taking over in any instance unrelated to combat.  I have no idea if this even makes sense, but thought I would inject a thought that may help in a very promising mod.  I like the way your mods work together, and I hope this one goes further.  Cheers!!

Is it, I don't know, possible to only affect animation when you are talking to them? It would mean not replacing idle only, and thus prevent the sliding. Sort of. I imagine it would be nice to just see them going around, but when someone talks to them they show they're in the mood. Sort of like flirting.

If you could make a version like that, while it wouldn't let you know ahead of time who's in the mood ans who isn't, it would still add to the game. Two versions of the mod...

I'm being demanding while I can't even add to the group in matters of content. I feel a bit bad about that. This is just some stupid sugestion, so please don't feel offended. As the mod is I won't be able to use it, but I still congratulate the author on trying.

Is it, I don't know, possible to only affect animation when you are talking to them? It would mean not replacing idle only, and thus prevent the sliding. Sort of. I imagine it would be nice to just see them going around, but when someone talks to them they show they're in the mood. Sort of like flirting.

I like this idea a lot, and it'd be perfect if it could be done without scripts as it is now. Sadly (and take this with a pinch of salt as I know nothing about modding lol), I think it wouldn't really be possible to achieve that without scripts D: Though maybe doing it this way would mean less demanding scripts?

I dunno, definitely worth asking, Ferrox!