On 2/19/2021 at 12:32 AM, Pimpslink12 said:

I get this strange bug. I tried looking in this forum but it seems on my first pass nobody else has had it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I'll go through the animation and everything. But after the characters ragdoll from the orgasm. The player character will stand up. Still naked and I'm unable to move. I can look around and talk to anyone close to me and even engage in the sex again, animations and all. But I'll remain frozen.

Not sure what is causing this because it worked fine before. Is there a setting or option I should fiddle with in the MCM possibly?

Never regained player control? Try EnablePlayerControls in the console, although I think if you're stuck in a pose may not work?

15 hours ago, Booster12 said:

Hey folks!

Been a long time since I previously played [and modded] Fallout New Vegas and I've recently got back into it.

My memory is a little hazy so perhaps I was mistaken, adding to that I am not entirely sure if it's this mod or the base sexout mod [or common resources] that involves this but I figured spunk was the right mod given its involvement of "fluids".

Is my memory playing tricks on me, or were the female characters also capable of squirting fluids upon reaching orgasm? I've got a few sexout mods installed, animations play fine [albeit with the occasionally misalignment] and the male actor splooshes the baby batter but the female actor [my character] doesn't even upon filling the lust'o'metre.

So yeah... did I just imagine that feature or is it an existing feature and I've dun goofed somewhere and the mod hasn't worked entirely correctly? Whichever mod that may be if not this one?

It's a setting in this mod... Splash , squirt or something or another...

On 2/14/2021 at 2:59 PM, McAron said:

I'd do that if I didn't fear that my game would just crash again for no reason when I walk couple of meters. When I was coming out of Vault 101 (TTW 3.2.2) I would get to Springvale and then BAM - CTD. Same with other directions.

And I couldn't pin-point which mods caused it. It could be that newest JIP plug-in didn't work well with NVSE 5. But when an idea of updating NVSE crossed my mind I did just that and it stopped. So for now I'll be stuck with half working Spunk (no effects, buggy buffs plus mcm errors) but at least I'll get some use out of it, like getting EXP from sex encounters.

Okay, Here's what I attempted...

1. use the uninstall spunk in the main menu - created a spunkfree save.

2. updated xnvse to 6.0b6 along with the latest jip, johnny guitar, stewieteaks, etc... (can see version in fnvdial.log below)

3. took spunk out of the load order

4. loaded the spunkfree save and created a new save from that to play with.

5. put spunk back in the load order.

6. load the new save

What I thought weird was spunk made no attempt at all to reinstall itself then.

So, took another approach.

1. opened Geck, and added a line of code in SpunkQuInit quest: "let SpunkVARZ.fVersion := 0" right before it checks to see what version is in the save.

2 took the last save before I did the spunkfree save and loaded that.

3. and of course it rebuilt all the initial menus in McM flawlessly.

4. changed my settings to my liking (well back to close to what I had before) hud color changes, turned on ignore rapes, turned off xp and enjoy... etc...

5. did a save.

6. Opened Geck and commented out the 'let SpunkVARZ.fVersion := 0' line.

7. Then back to FNV loaded the latest save and of course the menus were screwed  up again. 😀

So, My first thought was spunk is either having issues reloading the data from the menus it saved in the cosave, or they are not being saved into the cosave, however it may just be in spunks attempting to repost the menu to the McM is awry because it is using xnvse to do it - that may be isolated.

I believe the data in the save if fine because it is actually retained my hud colors, which's settings are on a missing menu and my settings on those missing menus seem in tack in the mod? Not entirely sure as of yet. Note arousals' menu is gone - but the last settings (hud color, durations concerning arousal, etc... )  on what would be that menu seemed to be in place and in play for hours.

now then, There is an easier way to initialize and bring back the menus than to edit the mod script though:

First make a save (should always make a backup save before hitting a script variable via console) 

open the console `

enter in it:  set SpunkVARZ.fVersion to 0

save and quit.

when you load up that last save you'll get the complete set of menus back and options initial values. Which of course will let you edit them...  the menu is available until you save an reload again.  

By all rights that should overwrite those control values in spunk's variables, well at least it seemed so far,  I can change colors, settings etc... which do seem to be holding on through subsequent saves and loads and not really getting any errors in the logs except for the menu on loads. I could swear they fixed quite a bit of the array stuff in xnvse 6.0.3 - and the menus loaded under that, but that version had other issues in it like GetInGrid/GetInCell along with ever growing size of cosaves for some mods.

Still the big question is as to why and what's different in xnvse here. There is about a 12k difference in the cosave between before (under 5.1b6) and after (under 6.0b6).  

A load of an ongoing game or a reload the menus are not built correctly.

image.png.a3d8dca9b99f434b30df41d4149514e5.png

Via force setting spunks version to 0  , saving and loading the new save... (This made spunk execute first time installed code when building menus, they're accessible and usable, until the new save and reload of it). - In essence a temporary bypass to adjust the values on the the menus, the rest of the mod seems solid aside from that.

image.png.06323838818b5a9ae4eadff4cd496c88.png

Edited: I guess I should toss up a log... dumped at about six or seven acts. I did not see anything in it failing, but I'm also tired.  since then, my poor pc had been doing tricks and what not for hours without a hitch, well over two-hundred... though I'm sure she'll report me to the PC abuse hotline. 

fnvdiag.log Save 1948 Hanna Rose Apartment 451 471 08 56.nvse Save 1939 Hanna Rose Apartment 451 470 39 16.nvse

SexoutSpunk-Log--2021-2-21-0-14-28.txt

On 2/20/2021 at 3:12 PM, eflat0 said:

Never regained player control? Try EnablePlayerControls in the console, although I think if you're stuck in a pose may not work?

problem is I can't equip my armor either. I'm stuck with the nude body. Perhaps my log will showcase my issue for the mod used to work fine but now it I get stuck each time.

Just a heads up for others.

I've not been able to get the Sperm tracking working with NVSE 6.0.7.  If I revert back to NVSE 5.1.6, it starts working again.

Edit:

Hmm, now it's not working again.  Maybe some other mod conflict...

On 3/9/2021 at 5:53 PM, belthorne said:

I've not been able to get the Sperm tracking working with NVSE 6.0.7.  If I revert back to NVSE 5.1.6, it starts working again.

Edit:

Have you taken a log?

i used to have that same mcm problem eflat0, i think i got it to "work" by rolling back to the base minimum requirements.

SexoutNG 2.10.97, NVSE 5.1.2, NX 16, UIO 1.31, JIP 53

something i think the newest nvse might have something to do with the weird problems?

On 3/9/2021 at 11:53 PM, belthorne said:

Edit:

On 3/12/2021 at 4:33 PM, eflat0 said:

Have you taken a log?

Hi there.

I did take a log, see attached.  It'd be great if someone could have a look.

The error is at the bottom, but I don't have the scripts or tools or anything to try and debug it myself.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2021-3-9-10-17-15.txt

Is there a solution to the issue where no sperm is calculated? I looked through the thread and I saw some other people with the same issue but I couldn't find a solution. some people said it was a load order thing, others said it was a problem with jip, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I attached my load order if that helps.

fertility issue.png

load order.txt

On 3/14/2021 at 12:52 PM, belthorne said:

Hi there.

I did take a log, see attached.  It'd be great if someone could have a look.

The error is at the bottom, but I don't have the scripts or tools or anything to try and debug it myself.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2021-3-9-10-17-15.txt 50.9 kB · 1 download

Well, sorry have not been around for a while.... looks like the errors are coming out sexout's SexoutNGConvCBQuestSCRIPT script which is used to return to a dialog after the animation. So it's in Sexout itself, and I think this is legacy code. not sure, do you know which mod made the call?  

Right in here.... it's having issues evaluating the references stored in the array passed in.

; Move the next entry into temporary storage
      let rActor := arTodo[0]["actor"]
      let rTopic := arTodo[0]["topic"]
      let nActId := arTodo[0]["actid"]
      Ar_Erase arTodo, 0 

I see this was with nvse 6.0.6, have you updated to 6.0.7 yet? I think that would clear up a bit of these. 

On 3/13/2021 at 8:11 PM, Dod dod said:

i used to have that same mcm problem eflat0, i think i got it to "work" by rolling back to the base minimum requirements.

SexoutNG 2.10.97, NVSE 5.1.2, NX 16, UIO 1.31, JIP 53

something i think the newest nvse might have something to do with the weird problems?

Well yes, I was fine with version up to NVSE 5.1b6 and was solid, which was what I was using before NVSE 6.0.0 came out... I knew right away nvse 6.0.0 had a lot of bugs... arrays, strings and quite a few nvse functions did not work, played havoc with a ton of mods.  Spunk was heavily affected because it comprises a lot of variables - most of which are stored and passed around in some complex arrays. The menus for instance. 

Well I think maybe nvse 6.0b8 may be the light at the end of the tunnel. Why? Well nvse 6.0b3 on has a bug in the GetUIFloat, SetUIFloat and SetUIString functions which so happen to be used by many mods to integrate with McM.

6.0b8 added new functions to replace them:
Add new commands (old UI functions are bugged)
GetUIFloatAlt
SetUIFloatAlt
SetUIStringAlt
Fix bug related to UDF parameters and Hot Reload NVSE

See search below: The functions are used by many scripts in Spunk.

Capture.JPG

8 hours ago, stalker0ne said:

Can anyone help me with this problem ? 

Sexout Pregnancy needs to be above Maternity Pack Overkill and Sexout Offspring

Other then that, I had the same error while testing. I don't know which NVSE version and JIP-NVSE you are using, but some don't like eachother.

9 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Other then that, I had the same error while testing. I don't know which NVSE version and JIP-NVSE you are using, but some don't like eachother.

I solved this problem !! Thanks !!!

On 4/8/2021 at 5:59 AM, dborg2 said:

I am having this issue to do you know of any workarounds? Shall I try installing a Previous version of JIP?

27 minutes ago, jagjaxxx said:

I am having this issue to do you know of any workarounds? Shall I try installing a Previous version of JIP?

if you have xnvse, update it to 6.0.5 or higher, and use jip 56 or higher. Incase if you have old nvse 5.1.4/5.1.6, then use jip 55.x

I have the most current versions of JIP-LN-NVSE plugin & xNVSE (6_0_9), yet each time my character has sex I get SexoutPregnancy errors in scripts and no females ever get spunk in them.  I'm assuming that the first is caused by a problem with the second, but I'm not a programmer by any stretch...  attached are some pics of the log in the console.  Also as noted, despite the obvious success of coming, there's no cum in the npc and therefore no 'swimmers' using the AMS book.  Any thoughts on how to rectify?  Based on the conversations above, is spunk/pregnancy not working w/ the latest xnvse?

PXL_20210413_055008495.jpg

PXL_20210413_040902158.jpg

On 4/13/2021 at 1:11 AM, Carradon said:

I have the most current versions of JIP-LN-NVSE plugin & xNVSE (6_0_9), yet each time my character has sex I get SexoutPregnancy errors in scripts and no females ever get spunk in them.  I'm assuming that the first is caused by a problem with the second, but I'm not a programmer by any stretch...  attached are some pics of the log in the console.  Also as noted, despite the obvious success of coming, there's no cum in the npc and therefore no 'swimmers' using the AMS book.  Any thoughts on how to rectify?  Based on the conversations above, is spunk/pregnancy not working w/ the latest xnvse?

PXL_20210413_055008495.jpg

PXL_20210413_040902158.jpg

I was able to confirm that the error above apparently comes from a reference to Sunny and her status as a potential companion... apparently some flag somewhere is off or on or whatever.  Other npc's/potential companions don't generate this error.
That said, I still cannot get any cum or sperm tracking to function.  It appears that others have had that problem as well, based on the conversation trail above me.  Is anyone looking into potential fixes?  Or better, have one at hand?

On 4/7/2021 at 4:25 PM, stalker0ne said:

Can anyone help me with this problem ? 

Screenshot1003.png.6f819b00df91741b0594a43d7c04d4cc.png

Screenshot_2.png

Go get a newer nvse and JIP. I'm using JIP LN NVSE: 56.10, but that requires the latest nvse... best bet up here is  NVSE 5.1b6 and the JIP's which it support for most mods up here due most these mods are older and not up to date. I suggest getting "FNV Diagnostics" from nexus to keep things in line and straight.

The issue with most of this is NVSE had changed so much in the 6.x.x release, the other dll based mods such as JiP and Stewie, which rely on nvse also are changing to meet the new nvse. 

Spunk and some mods up here utilize script functions in nvse which were changed or even replaced with new functions, and seems the nvse developers may have no intention of going back to fix all of them... i.e. see my last post on nvse 6.0b8. - in 6.0.x the function GetUIFloat is broke, the nvse team added a new function GetUIFloatAlt to replace it and may have no intention of going back to fix the old function... this is true of SetUIFloatAlt and SetUIStringAlt also.

Now then, Spunk uses the function GetUIFloat in eleven scripts, I did not count the references of the other two functions mentioned, but unless someone changes Spunk to use GetUIFloatAlt instead it will always have some issues. spunk is not the only mod which uses these .. are quite a few mods which do.