The ONLY problem i have witnessed with this great mod, is that the cum application on the body is ridiculous. It covers the whole body, from belly up to the face, and that makes it unrealistic :P Also, body areas that are not involved into a sex scene are getting cummed, somehow.

Is there any way to make it look more realistic?

7 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

The ONLY problem i have witnessed with this great mod, is that the cum application on the body is ridiculous. It covers the whole body, from belly up to the face, and that makes it unrealistic :P Also, body areas that are not involved into a sex scene are getting cummed, somehow.

Is there any way to make it look more realistic?

I think its because ther are no separate top and pants slots and only texture for the whole body in the game so there are no individual mesh/textures for different parts of the body

It seems that there is a conflict between this mod and MAYBE unethical deeds (see log below), or this mod and MAYBE one of the bottle-refil mods.

First i added the Solar's bottle water mod, but i saw that it  CTD when drinking a purified bottle. Then i deleted and downloaded the "bottle that water" mod and had the same problem. I deleted both, and still it CTD if i drink purified water or from purified water source (like the one in Goodspring). After checking, i saw that spunk mod is responsible for this (i played with every mod without spunk and  i could drink, then i added spunk and CTD).

Here is the log from when i drink a purified water bottle. I also have the latest UIO but it doesnt appear in the log for some reason. SexoutSpunk-Log--2017-12-4-15-57-29.txt

A similar text appeared when i tried to drink from Goodspring water source.

Hello Apolux99,

Seems that SexoutSpunk doesn't detect SexoutPregnancy. Have you enabled SexoutPregnancy and is SexoutPregnancy loaded before SexoutSpunk? Also sometimes in long load orders it takes too much time to find SexoutPregnancy and SexoutSpunk will display this error, a couple of seconds later you will see a message in the top-left saying Sexout Spunk has detected SexoutPregnancy and started.

That error's actually displayed by Pregnancy. But it probably does that due to Spunk itself not being ready yet, and so the variable that it uses to tell Preg it's ready hasn't been set yet. Normally, this should only be an issue for a fresh install, because the init cycle takes longer.

Do

49 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

That error's actually displayed by Pregnancy. But it probably does that due to Spunk itself not being ready yet, and so the variable that it uses to tell Preg it's ready hasn't been set yet. Normally, this should only be an issue for a fresh install, because the init cycle takes longer.

DoctaSax, how i can fiz this error, i reinstall?

2 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Well this is the code that Pregnancy runs 4 seconds after SCR is ready which is after another 10 seconds from game start.

; *** Spunk Missing or Settings Warning
			if IsModLoaded "SexoutSpunk.esp"
				Set iUseSperm to PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "Spunk:iUseSperm"
				if iUseSperm < 1
					MessageBoxEx "PREG: SexoutSpunk Sperm tracking needs to be turned on or Pregnancy will not occur %1.0f" iUseSperm
				endif
			else
				MessageBoxEx "PREG: SexoutSpunk.esp has not been detected, Pregnancy will not occur without it%rPlease install & activate it"
			endif

It is also only a warning message, it does not turn off Pregnancy from working, so even if it pops up due to slow loads it should not have any effect.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Well this is the code that Pregnancy runs 4 seconds after SCR is ready which is after another 10 seconds from game start.

; *** Spunk Missing or Settings Warning
			if IsModLoaded "SexoutSpunk.esp"
				Set iUseSperm to PlayerREF.NX_GetEVFl "Spunk:iUseSperm"
				if iUseSperm < 1
					MessageBoxEx "PREG: SexoutSpunk Sperm tracking needs to be turned on or Pregnancy will not occur %1.0f" iUseSperm
				endif
			else
				MessageBoxEx "PREG: SexoutSpunk.esp has not been detected, Pregnancy will not occur without it%rPlease install & activate it"
			endif

It is also only a warning message, it does not turn off Pregnancy from working, so even if it pops up due to slow loads it should not have any effect.

That meaning that message is inofensive? because when im played fallout and my character get a belly, when the farmer puts me in a cell, the belly disapear and not grow again.

If you have cumbloating on, it could be that you were full of bighorner cum, but didn't get pregnant. Once the cum is gone, the belly is gone.

Anyway, issues with Sexout Breeder should go to the Sexout Breeder or Fertile Breeder thread. You can get better assistance there.

On 12/8/2017 at 12:08 AM, Apolux99 said:

I have the exact problem 

FalloutNV_2015-05-06_15-04-05-08.jpg

I have a similar problem but it tells me i have the wrong version of NVSE, tells me i have 503 and it requires 5.1.2, but when i go to the website for NVSE it says its 5_1_beta4, is there a way i can get a older version of spunk or is there a way to get the NVSE 5.1.2

On 12/2/2017 at 5:19 PM, Shenshi said:

spunk not working and the pregnancy not ether. 

Yes spunk is not working .I used the list fancy stuff and two  spunk list told me they was like 50 ml  cum but not one drop of sperm ! So sperm tracking  is nerfed .I have rolled back to .96 i think and like jan 2017 preg before the multiple preg .Just playing around with the setting with preg atm.

After reading the last pages I guess am not the only one with bugged sperm tracking and pregnancy. For me sperm tracking works fine at the beginning, but seems to crash along the way resulting in zero sperm for all.

I love the mod (thanks), but it's a little bit frustrating when it's not working after hours of trying, conflict checking, lists checking, mod changing, starting a new game. I know it's a beta and freely distibuted mod so don't blame the author.

My question is: Is there a way to get the old versions of Spunk (and) Pregnancy which are working? They cannot be downloaded here anymore. That would help a lot and if somebody could upload / direct me to these thanks in advance.

--

I didn't post modlist etc. because it seems to be known bug. If wanted I can do that.

To help bugfixing I am trying to give more details for my sperm tracking issue.

Current load order:

Spoiler

Though I tried different load orders and mods, removing specific mods etc. and started a new game several times.

I am using the newest versions of all mods.

Detailed description:

- At the beginning of a game sperm tracking seems to function fine. I can see it in the spunk lists and the medical scanner.

- Over time this seems to bug out. It is a vague guess so maybe not valid, but for me it usually starts after recruiting companions. I haven't tried to play the whole game without companions, because that's no fun.

- To clarify this affects the female courier too

- From that moment I get this console spam after sex

Spoiler

ConsoleSpamAfterCompanionSex.thumb.jpg.2bba3eaaf6f6c2daf67f4eea5540a4b9.jpg

- Resetting pregnancy / changing settings doesn't help. Spunk does not have a reset button, right?

- Here are two spunk debugs I did - tested with Sunny companion and Cass in Tryouts 'Lets's go to prison' scenario. The newer one is after resetting pregnacy:

- Two ingame pictures from the spunks lists after some sex in the prison:

Spoiler

CassCumAfterPrisonSex.thumb.jpg.9d6c81968e846136489f49973976014e.jpg

Spoiler

CassSpermAfterPrisonSex.thumb.jpg.9007007ec77339f9de78e85e3996c4ca.jpg

- I haven't found a way to reenable sperm tracking during the game

- Pregnancy via fertile breeder does work for my toon with the breeder perk, but not for Cass and Veronica (scripted event I guess)

- I don't know if this has any connection, but I'm posting anyway because it irritates me and seems strange (the strapon thing is enabled and worked before):

Spoiler

ConsoleSpamAfterSexWithSunny2.thumb.jpg.2460e095a72363cc7ba15043e3ec830b.jpg

I do hope this does help to find the source. If anything else is needed I will try to submit it.

Hi,

I am aware this is a Sexout Lite issue, but perhaps I can find help here. Please see this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24473-sexoutsex-lite/?do=findComment&comment=2093448

Basically, JIP breaks Lite. The only JIP mod that I use is Spunk, and the only feature in Spunk that I am actually after is the cum application, since I don't have a pregnancy mod. Is there a way to have a "Spunk Light" that which would apply cum, and not require JIP?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, SAC said:

Hi,

I am aware this is a Sexout Lite issue, but perhaps I can find help here. Please see this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24473-sexoutsex-lite/?do=findComment&comment=2093448

Basically, JIP breaks Lite. The only JIP mod that I use is Spunk, and the only feature in Spunk that I am actually after is the cum application, since I don't have a pregnancy mod. Is there a way to have a "Spunk Light" that which would apply cum, and not require JIP?

Thanks!

There probably is a way, in that somebody can make a Spunk-like mod without JIP, cutting out a few functionalities. But I'm not doing it - I have several other projects going on that make it difficult as is to keep an eye on the Spunk I did make, and to do that in order to accommodate a four-year-old mod's supposed incompatibility with JIP is a big ask.

On 23-12-2017 at 11:46 PM, Lilalu said:

I do hope this does help to find the source. If anything else is needed I will try to submit it.

Thanks for the intel. I'll see what I can dig up there - you'll understand it might take a bit of time to go over 70k lines of debug code ;)

Update: 1.01.03

- replaced max cell scan range detection by GetGridsToLoad from looking it up in the game .inis
 - fixed bugs in MCMViewSpermLocal & MCMViewCumLocal
 - removed the 'fix' to FNV's sorry tracking of time - JIP's got a much better alternative for doing that

- added name filter in lists sub

- added safety in enjoyment perk handling so it doesn't lead to errors for particular roles that don't have mathing perks (kisser, rubber)

JIP version is recommended to be 52+, but this version isn't enforced yet

I didn't quite see one of the bugs that happened in Lilalu's screenshot actually happen in the log so have no idea what happened there (it was in the orgasm script). Also, still no clue about sperm tracking being bugged or not. I just fix 'em as I see 'em ;)

Judging by how many lines shader tracking's taking up, that's gonna need a bit of an overhaul too. Eh.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, Lilalu said:

- I don't know if this has any connection, but I'm posting anyway because it irritates me and seems strange (the strapon thing is enabled and worked before):

Hide contents

ConsoleSpamAfterSexWithSunny2.thumb.jpg.2460e095a72363cc7ba15043e3ec830b.jpg

Actor in use is by SexOutNG setting a flag telling Pregnancy that the actor is currently having sex. In the script SexoutP1S0ObjTokenFertility it stops any fertility calculations occurring during sex that might cause lag or popup messages at an annoying time.

if (iDebug == 1) && eval(1 == call fnSexoutActorInuse rActor)
   DebugPrint "Preg1FertF %n: Fertility locked out by Actor in use flag" rActor
  endif

if iOkToRun > 0 && eval(0 == call fnSexoutActorInuse rActor)

if gSemenCountHappening

etc