Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother (22 May 2014)

The non-MBP version should only be choosing from among vanilla races.

I assume the vanilla characters are scaled down then or something like that? Hopefully their appearance are handled accordingly too, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

In any case, I'm more prepared/informed to change things up in mod setup now thanks to your response. My load order will look a lot lighter without MBP.

@Hinin

Currently running the no MBP version with this mod and future dreams.

I also run several mod races (diablo6in1, Elves of lineage 2, etc.).

There have been no problems so far. The offspring will be one race or the other of who ever fertilized the ovum and the mother.

A 0.8 scale is produced that will look a lot like the mother or father with variations in hair/eyes etc.

Same with creatures.

Mem

@Hinin

Currently running the no MBP version with this mod and future dreams.

I also run several mod races (diablo6in1, Elves of lineage 2, etc.).

There have been no problems so far. The offspring will be one race or the other of who ever fertilized the ovum and the mother.

A 0.8 scale is produced that will look a lot like the mother or father with variations in hair/eyes etc.

Same with creatures.

Mem

Great! Thanks a lot for sharing that information!

• 2 weeks later...

Most likely the fertilized ovums are not implanting.  Change this setting to 100% like so:

;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 100.0

This will guarantee that any fertilized ovums present while the womb is in Luteal phase will result in pregnancy.

Hmm.  Did you change the Tamago phase timings? They're a bit of a pain to mess with if you don't understand the whole system.

Just to be sure, there were 'Fertilized Ovum' items present in the inventory at the same time as 'Womb (<name>:Luteal Phase)' and no pregnancy?

There is not a way to do it through console commands, too complicated.

It's okay. I've got pregnant from Spider Daedra during "Mothers Spider" (LoversCrowningIsle mod) quest and gave birth to a girl. But now i have other question. How should i remove all phases except luteal (made luteal phase permanent) and shorten pregnancy period? Also can i get pregnant if i'll fuck my slave and get my sperm from his inventory? Also i want all my kids was female. Is this possible? I hope i didn't bored you. Sorry if i do.

The following set of phase values will make the entire menstruation cycle one day long, pregnancies will last 3 days, and the postpartum phase is removed. Minimum phase duration is 4 hours without increasing the Tamago check speed, which will cause significant slowdown unless you disable all NPCs from the system. Replace the matching section in TamagoClub.ini:

;Lifespan of sperm [minutes]
set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 24
;Lifespan of ova [minutes]
set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 12
;Lifespan of fertilized ova [minutes]
set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 60 * 24

;Menstruation cycle
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10    to 60 * 4    ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15    to 60 * 8    ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20    to 60 * 12    ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30    to 60 * 24    ;Luteal Phase [minutes]
;Pregnancy phase
set a4tc.FetalPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 2    ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 3    ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 4   ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]
;Postpartum Phase
set a4tc.ChildBedTerm    to 60 * 24 * 0    ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

With that short of a 3rd trimester it is likely that the HiyokoClub birth checks won't succeed, so issue this command once from the console:

set a4hc.DeliveryRate to 50

The value will be saved with the game.

As for all female children I believe that will be in an upcoming update to Tamago/Hiyoko being discussed over in that thread.

Nice I have a Bloodhound child, not nice Renas Dogs are dead.

I gave birth to my child in the wilderness, back in Renas Shop my Bloodhound child and Renas Dogs started to fight and the hellhoud in the Player kennel room (command: stay here) helped my child. Rena ignored the fight. Now Renas Dogs are dead. :(   (And the Hellhound and my child Bloodhound want to get married :D )

Why they are fighting ? Renas Dogs are  only in the "Bruiant Family Faction"

My child dog does not seem to be in the creatures faction because other wolves attacking him.

My Player hellhound is in the "Player Faction"

Is my child not in the "Player Faction" ???

Edit: my child Bloodhound fights with all vanilla Dogs (e.g. Sakeepas Dog (Aleswell) "Aleswell faction" )

He is not fighting with Mod Dogs ( In a Mod I have Dogs in FightersGuild faction. no fighting)

No fighting with LoversBitch Player and City Dogs.

I add Renas Dogs in the Player faction = no more fighting.

Checked into this a bit.  Can you check with TES4Edit if something else has modified the RenaDogFollow package (001771FD) and possibly disabled defensive combat?  The dogs had 0 disposition towards a bloodhound pup I brought into the shop, but wouldn't attack due to that package being marked as defensive combat only.  Everyone else's disposition (pup->Bailey/Kezune, pup->Rena, and Rena->pup were high enough to not trigger attacks).  Did you use MCS or something else on your puppy that might have changed the aggression value? HGBM default aggression is 5.

If you don't have Refscope (which I highly recommend for investigating these kinds of things) you can check if the pup is in the Player faction (100% should be unless something screwed up) with the console command 'GetFactionRank 1dbcd'. Value of 0 or higher is in the faction, -1 is not.

Edit: Clearly your pup considers other vanilla dogs unworthy of any of your affection. :D

Edit 2: You can also raise the personality stat of your pup a fair bit (SetAV Personality 100) and that should raise the disposition to/from other dogs enough to prevent attacks.

No MCS no other companion System or spell used.

No other Mod changed RenaDogFollow [PACK:001771FD] (checked with Tes4Edit)

And my Child dog attack Renas Dogs, Renas Dogs try to flee. Rena stand up and remains in the corner of the room.

Sakeepas hound, Cheydinhal Ganredhels Dogs and Renas Dogs only changed by LoversBitch (checked with Tes4Edit)

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Vanilla Maternity Clothes

LoversTamagoClub

HiyokoGenerator

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother

TamagoSetBody

That are all my Tamago Mods

Tried it with Renas Dogs in "Bruiant Family Faction" and "ChorrolFaction" (Rena is in both factions) but my Child attack Renas Dogs but not Rena.(he probably wants to fuck her later :D )

my Child dog 'GetFactionRank 1dbcd'  >>0.00

Renas Dogs >>-1.00

Miscarriage means HiyokoClub did not roll a successful birth during the 3rd/postterm pregnancy phases.  If your quicksave is right before it happens might be unavoidable.  Otherwise you can 'set a4hc.DeliveryRate to 100' to make HiyokoClub always generate a birth.  Wouldn't suggest leaving it at that however, as it means as soon as someone hits 3rd trimester they'll immediately give birth.

But that's exactly what i want. And there's any option to increase ovums? Because in ovulation stage there's always adding only one ovum which doesn't have 100% guarantee to implant into a womb. I want more guarantees. And maybe there's still option to make all my kids females? Because i have female kids only when i got pregnancy from female or my own sperm (thrice, actually). And all monster/male fathers results to male kids which i don't need and forced to kill'em via console, because i'm expelled from the Dark Brotherhood if kill any of them myself.

GetDisposition 001771FB / 001771FC ??

Don't work.

Must I click my pet and enter command GetDisposition 001771FB ?

Edit: I must use the Ref ID (001771FE and 001771FF) not Base ID. Disposition is 58 and 59, but Pet attacks Renas Dogs.

Pet personality to 100 works, no fighting.

But that's exactly what i want. And there's any option to increase ovums? Because in ovulation stage there's always adding only one ovum which doesn't have 100% guarantee to implant into a womb. I want more guarantees. And maybe there's still option to make all my kids females? Because i have female kids only when i got pregnancy from female or my own sperm (thrice, actually). And all monster/male fathers results to male kids which i don't need and forced to kill'em via console, because i'm expelled from the Dark Brotherhood if kill any of them myself.

You can increase the chance of additional ovum being produced via the ini; twins setting.

You can use Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic - New Version to force conception and implant into womb.

There is a new TamagoClub v1_15c Rev 4 Alpha 1.7z that rghost put together, that allows for selective gender breeding, but it is ALPHA, not beta nor final release. There is also a specific HiyokoGenerator by Justinof that was altered to only produce female offspring, it's the one I use too.

Sorry for cluttering your thread with this Problem.

Maera has a child, a daughter.

post-3205-0-90075200-1391370866_thumb.jpg Problem: male hair

I use Hiyoko Generator (without MBP&x117)

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=58686

I loaded all my Mods in Tes4Edit, the hair is set as "no female"

I do not understand the script, whats wrong ? what must I change so that females use only female hair ?

scn a3hgcSetHiyokoHair

ref me
ref base

ref race
ref r
short i
short i2
array_var a

Begin Function { me base }
 if a3hg.Hair
  if IsFormValid base
   if base.IsCreature == 0
    me.CopyHair base    ;Copy once to inherit color even if using random hair
    if a3hg.Hair == 1
     return
    endif
   endif
  endif
  let race := me.GetRace
  let a := GetRaceHairs race
  let i := ar_Size a
  let i2 := 100
  while i2 > 0
   let i2 -= 1
   let r := a[ Rand 0 i ]
   if IsModelPathValid r      ;OK if model path is correct and file exists
    me.SetHair r
    break
   endif
  loop
 endif
End

or is there a console command to change the hair ? Show race menu for NPCs ?

There does not appear to be an OBSE command for checking if a hair is valid for males or females, so GetRaceHairs returns all hairs for both genders and it is randomly chosen from them.  There's no console command to change it, either. :(

New script ?

You know I have no clue of Scripting !

example Imperial race

if( race==imperial ) && ( gender== female )
set iRandom to (GetRandomPercent * )

endif
if( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 7
            set ElfPonytail
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 13
                set ElfBraid
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 20
           set MediumLength
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 27
           set Ponytail
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 33
             set RedguardCoil
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 40
          set ImperialHeadband
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 47
           set DarkElfTopknot
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 53
             set DarkElfFringe
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 60
          set HumanFringes
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 67
          set HighElfpony
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 73
   set HighElfClassic
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 80
                  set Loose
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 87
              set PonytailTwist
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 93
         set Blindfold
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 100
          set Cropped

if( race==imperial ) && ( gender== male )
set iRandom to (GetRandomPercent * )

endif
if( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 8
            set ElfPonytail
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 15
                set ElfBraid
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 23
           set MediumLength
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 31
    set Ponytail
elseif ( ModelPathIncludes "\hair\" == 1 ) && iRandom <= 38
       set NordBaldPony