Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother (22 May 2014)

View File

Full replacement for HiyokoGeneratorCreature (HGC), with additions like pregnancy effects.

HGC is a marvel of simplicity, but sadly the results turn out very buggy because the clone actor commands used by the Hiyoko system just don't work right on creatures. Many statistics get scrambled including health, damage, and aggression. This causes creature children to have crazy high or low stats and often attacking everything in sight causing mayhem. In addition cloning creatures with levelled lists for inventory (very common) and scripts attached are troublesome.

HGBM is a more 'standard' Hiyo plugin in that every child born is cloned from a specifically editor created entry, best-fit matched to the original creature parent.

And just because I have to add my own special touch also included is a pregnancy effects system. Now you can have a zombie rape and impregnate a slave just to watch her life force slowly drain away from the unholy spawn within. Or perhaps purposefuly lose to a Troll to end up carrying it's child and enjoy healh regeneration for the duration of the pregancy. Course, you might find it hard to fit into armor carrying something so large to term later on...

Requirements

============

Oblivion+SI latest patch

OBSE v19 or higher

Lovers v92 or higher

Lovers Creature, any version

TamagoClub, version 1.12+ (for pregnancy effects)

HiyokoClub, version 1.10+ (for birth/child management)

Optional

========

HiyokoGenerator (for random names)

Recommended

===========

Hiyoko Future Dream (children naming & levelling system)

SetBodyReloaded+TamagoSetBody (show pregnancies)

Installation

============

Extract HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp & .ini into Data\ & Data\ini

Salt .ini file to taste

Enable in load order anywhere after HiyokoGenerator.esp (if present)

Uninstallation

==============

Disable in load order

Remove HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp from Data\ and HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.ini from Data\ini\

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lovers with PK 92+, TamagoClub, HiyokoClub

Known issues:

- Imp Feather pregnancy effect does not work due to game limitations (Feather as an ability instead of spell does not effect encumberance)

Current list of pregnancy effects:

Undead (incl. LB/OOO Spectral Wolves): 1-3 points of life drain & 20-60% paralysis resist, depending on father's level, from conception

Daedra (incl. LB/OOO Hellhounds): 2-6 points of magicka drain, depending on father's level, from conception

Baliwog: Life regeneration when swimming or during rain, from conception

Spriggran, Troll: Life regeneration, from conception

Will O The Wisp: Light effect+magicka regen, from conception

Elytra, Spider Daedra: Poison resist, from 1st tri

Flame Atronach, Hellhound, Magma Golem: Fire resist + Frost weak, from 1st tri

Frost Atronach, Tundra Wolf, Frost Titan: Frost resist + Fire weak, from 1st tri

Storm Atronach: Shock resist, from 1st tri

Ghost, Spectral Wolf, Will O The Wisp, Wraith: Resist normal weapons, from 1st tri

Amber Dog: Reflect Magic + Poison weak, from 1st tri

Battle Dog: Resist Dis, Para, Pois + Shield, from 1st tr

Masness Dog: Reflect Magic + Frost weak, from 1st tri

Order Dog: Resist Magic + Resist Poison, from 1st tri

Rune Dog: Resist Magic + Shield, from 1st tri

Daedroth, Horse, Land Dreugh, Mehrunes Dagon, Minotaur, Ogre, Troll (i.e. Large): unable to wear armor in upper body slot, from 2nd tri

Clannfear, Daedroth, Land Dreugh, Wolf Statue: Shield, from 3rd tri

--If effect level 2 set in .ini:

Undead: Additional life drain damage added to melee/touch-range spells

Flame Atronach, Hellhound, Magma Golem: Additional fire damage added to melee/touch-range spells

Frost Atronach, Tundra Wolf, Frost Titan: Additional frost damage added to melee/touch-range spells

Storm Atronach: Additional shock damage added to melee/touch-range spells

Bear, Ogre: +Str, -Spd from 2nd tri

Boar: +End, -Spd from 2nd tri

Clannfear, Mountain Lion: +Agi, -Int from 2nd tri

Deer: +Spd, -Int from 2nd tri

Minotaur: +End, -Wil from 2nd tri

Imp: Feather from 3rd tri

With HumanPregnancyEffect turned on:

Level 1: +5 -5 to relevant racial attributes from conception

Level 2: Half strength racial abilities from 2nd tri

With PregnancyBurden turned on:

1st tri: -5 Speed

2nd tri: -10 Speed, 15 Burden, +5 Burden for each fetus after the first

3rd tri: -20 Speed, 30 Burden, +10 Burden for each fetus after the first

Old versions:

HGBM_090.7z

HGBM_100.7z (Known lockup bug!)

HGBM_101.7z

I like the way the mod is going. Maybe interracial breeding between beastfolk, elvenfolk and humnafolk could be expanded somehow. Argonians lie eggs - that would be funny.  :D

Support for Maskar Oblivion Overhaul creatures would be nice too. :)

I never played Tamago.

Is this playable without MBP ?

I now there was only one esp that need MBP ( HiyokoGenerator ? or HiyokoClub ?)

Is it possible to play Tamago with pregnancy effects and birth without MBP ?

HiyokoGenerator requires MBP, Tamago and HiyokoClub do not, so yes can play without MBP. If you don't have it the only thing that won't work is random names. You'll get Dobermann Pup instead of pulling from the HiyokoGenerator random name list, for example.  Not sure if Movomo's HiyokoFutureDreams allows renaming of creature Hiyos, I'll have to go check.

uhhh I've never thought about creature hiyoko. I haven't put the creature check in the main birth function. I'll have to fix that..

But as long as creature kids are stored in the same array and managed in the same manner as human kids, renaming should work without too much modification.

uhhh I've never thought about creature hiyoko. I haven't put the creature check in the main birth function. I'll have to fix that..

But as long as creature kids are stored in the same array and managed in the same manner as human kids, renaming should work without too much modification.

Did a quick check, renaming works just fine. Although it was a bit amusing to be asked to name my beautiful daughter the minotaur. :D

A couple things didn't work, though.  HFD seems to assume all hiyos start at level 1, many creatures don't.  They also don't seem to gain anything on leveling.  Fortunately both issues should be very easy fixes.  If creature born, check level and just assign min xp for starting level. On creature-level up change health, magicka, fatigue to x*newlvl/oldlvl, and if new level is even SetAttackDamage ( GetAttackDamage + 1 ).

All the class assignments can of course be discarded unless you want to get really crazy and have Ogre Bards and Spider Daedra Rogues everywhere.

That's good to hear! There is a problem though..

According to the wiki, SetLevel command changes the base actor. Assuming it's true.. forcibly setting creature level or something could affect all the dynamic creatures in the future. I think I'll have to completely disable XP leveling or level offset for the creatures. The reason why I could spam SetLevel on human hiyoko was that they are separate pre-defined actors.

Well, at least one good thing is that this way would be easier on my side.

That's good to hear! There is a problem though..

According to the wiki, SetLevel command changes the base actor. Assuming it's true.. forcibly setting creature level or something could affect all the dynamic creatures in the future. I think I'll have to completely disable XP leveling or level offset for the creatures. The reason why I could spam SetLevel on human hiyoko was that they are separate pre-defined actors.

Well, at least one good thing is that this way would be easier on my side.

The base actor for all hiyos is a cloned copy, never the original (can see with Refscope).  Not to mention HGBM is using separate pre-defined actors like a real HiyokoClub module.

The base actor for all hiyos is a cloned copy, never the original (can see with Refscope).  Not to mention HGBM is using separate pre-defined actors like a real HiyokoClub module.

Oh yeah, thanks. I thought CreateFullActorCopy only copies the reference. Now I see the wiki clearly reads it also creates the copy of its base. It wasn't a good idea not to examine all the functions used in the original mod..

Good thing. I better experiment creature leveling myself.

@ All - I am slowly getting through building a BAIN package for Tamago/Hiyoko + add-on choices. (I may do an .omod archive later, but based on the package structure I setup for BAIN. No promises though or timeframe...)

This MOD, which totally replaces the always bugged HiyokoGeneratorCreature, and movomo's HiyokoFutureDream will be welcomed new additions to that. I just want to allow sufficient in-game testing before adding it to the BAIN project, which is actually very easy.

As far as minimizing the number of ESMs/ESPs, no help there. No idea how it would behave if some were merged. Tamago is especially persnickety when it comes to ESM load order and any changes you make, so take care if you intend to alter ESM positions or removal of any in the future. (I just spent many hours of one day fixing it after doing just that.)

Updated to v0.90:

-------------------
- Remaining OOO and a few missed vanilla creatures added
- Foals are not ridable until maturity
- Several more pregnancy effects added to level 2
- FIXED: White horse parent was being matched to Bay foal
- FIXED: Some pregnancy effects were not applied due to mixup between name/model path matching.
- FIXED: Update3d called too often on special effects (ghost, hellhound, etc.) creatures

Updated to v0.90:

-------------------

- Remaining OOO and a few missed vanilla creatures added

- Foals are not ridable until maturity

- Several more pregnancy effects added to level 2

- FIXED: White horse parent was being matched to Bay foal

- FIXED: Some pregnancy effects were not applied due to mixup between name/model path matching.

- FIXED: Update3d called too often on special effects (ghost, hellhound, etc.) creatures

Thank you WappyOne. This is the mod what I looking for a long time. Could you add pregnancy effect for human child? or general preg effects?

Thank you WappyOne. This is the mod what I looking for a long time. Could you add pregnancy effect for human child? or general preg effects?

That's possible.  Was going to say it should be handled by the human Hiyoko plugin, but I don't think any of the existing ones do any kind of pregnancy effects so it shouldn't step on any toes.

Would probably only be for Vanilla race fathers as I don't want to make a dependency out of MBP or any other race mod. Would consist of new .ini flag HumanPregEffects to turn off/on.  PregnancyEffectLevel 1 would be relevant race stat bonusses and level 2 would be half-strength versions of racial abilities. Though I don't think you can do half-strength Water Breathing. :)

Sound good?

level 2 would be half-strength versions of racial abilities. Though I don't think you can do half-strength Water Breathing. :)

If speaking of the lizards... toss a coin on waterbreath or poison resist?

I do think this is good possible addition. Really enjoying it so far, having made my own pack (litter?) of wolves from an LB Wolf.  But the dangers of adventuring could lead to coupling with most any npc race and this would even out everything for all pregnancies.

Mem

That's possible.  Was going to say it should be handled by the human Hiyoko plugin, but I don't think any of the existing ones do any kind of pregnancy effects so it shouldn't step on any toes.

Would probably only be for Vanilla race fathers as I don't want to make a dependency out of MBP or any other race mod. Would consist of new .ini flag HumanPregEffects to turn off/on.  PregnancyEffectLevel 1 would be relevant race stat bonusses and level 2 would be half-strength versions of racial abilities. Though I don't think you can do half-strength Water Breathing. :)

Sound good?

Thank you for fast reply~ that sound great but..Actually, what I really want is that if someone becomes pregnant,

give her some negative effects regardless of father. Because I always think it is weird that a pregnant woman can run super fast with her huge belly.

So could you make basic effect for each phase of pregnancy? :rolleyes:

ex) 1st phase speed -10

2nd phase speed -30 burden 50

3rd phase speed -60 burden 100

Updated to v1.00:

-----------------------
- New setting HumanPregnancyEffect (default:1/on) adds pregnancy effects for vanilla/SI human races.
- New setting PregnancyBurden (default:0/off) adds increasing speed/burden penalties each trimester.
- Added pregnancy effects for exotic LBGW dogs.
- HGBM tokens for managing growth, special effects, and sex before maturity are stored internally in case of actor reset.
- BreedId token added to children identified by name (Timber Wolf, Mystical Imp, etc.) so their offspring are correct.

Updated to v1.00:

-----------------------

- New setting HumanPregnancyEffect (default:1/on) adds pregnancy effects for vanilla/SI human races.

- New setting PregnancyBurden (default:0/off) adds increasing speed/burden penalties each trimester.

- Added pregnancy effects for exotic LBGW dogs.

- HGBM tokens for managing growth, special effects, and sex before maturity are stored internally in case of actor reset.

- BreedId token added to children identified by name (Timber Wolf, Mystical Imp, etc.) so their offspring are correct.

Great!! Thank you WappyOne! :D

I have a few question I think is related to this thread, or tamago/hiyoko in general.

Now that I know a version of HiyokoGenerator exists that doesn't require MBP, I've been wanting to remove MBP entirely since no other mod requires it according to wrye bash. I'm still hesitant, mainly because I'm unsure what HiyokoGenerator does, or how it works. I've always assumed it handles the creating of children (and assigning random name), their race/appearance, which seems logical to me considering the mbp/x117 requirement.

My questions are: How does the non-mbp version work? What kind of characters does it produce in comparison with the regular version? Does/how does it with custom race mods?

Thanks in advance. I really want to try out Hiyoko generator brood mother and Hyoko future dream (and clean up some mods in general).

I have a few question I think is related to this thread, or tamago/hiyoko in general.

Now that I know a version of HiyokoGenerator exists that doesn't require MBP, I've been wanting to remove MBP entirely since no other mod requires it according to wrye bash. I'm still hesitant, mainly because I'm unsure what HiyokoGenerator does, or how it works. I've always assumed it handles the creating of children (and assigning random name), their race/appearance, which seems logical to me considering the mbp/x117 requirement.

My questions are: How does the non-mbp version work? What kind of characters does it produce in comparison with the regular version? Does/how does it with custom race mods?

Thanks in advance. I really want to try out Hiyoko generator brood mother and Hyoko future dream (and clean up some mods in general).

I haven't used the non-MBP version myself, but you have the general idea. HiyokoGenerator looks at the mother's and father's races and determines race of the child based off them. The non-MBP version should only be choosing from among vanilla races.

Perfectly okay to run HGBM without HiyokoGenerator if it gives you trouble, there will just be no handler for human children and you'll get generic names like "Hellhound Pup" for creature children.