Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

hell it might be...but the arm issues aren't that much of a holtof55 exclusive ?
or it mioght be because of my bodyshape preset

12 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I think it's holtof animations.
Can be seen on the arm position - A-pose dances. ;)

What a pity that is footwork and others great - but these arms.

Again, the Assembly did for themselves, so there are some disadvantages. 1-I deleted some hkx files for dance synchronicity , and fnis dance together list.txt did not rewrite.Therefore, when you update the animations FNIS tools will show that there are not enough files-do not pay attention to everything works. 2-do not involve in the dance of your main character - sometimes after the dance he loses control.Attract companions.3 - dancing which I replaced the synchro can not begin synchronously - in this case, stop the dance and turning it back on will sync.And if you missed the site loaded mod Lets dance again 1.1.0-96 dances-author Andy14 with instructions on how to add to this mod new dances(up to 256 dances).Link to mod Let's dance again 1.1.0.Link to my build https://www.4shared.com/archive/Hnh2fp-Lda/Fengwu_Dance.html

On 7/6/2018 at 9:22 AM, unded said:

hell it might be...but the arm issues aren't that much of a holtof55 exclusive ?
or it mioght be because of my bodyshape preset

This is 90% my V6 with replaced music.
Therefore, I do not share my V7 and V8

So far only in my topic -http://gamesource.ru/index.php/topic/3644-танцы-в-скайриме-dance-together-reload/

You may need to register on the site

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/1/2019 at 1:24 AM, Joe_Oni said:

that's gokuraku jodo by garnidelia converted by clone real.

I believe it's call Paradise in LDA though I don't know if it's the one from clone real (who does excellent work btw)

Thanks for the reply. 

After quite a time on the Internet I managed to find the download link throgh Clones Real's Youtube channel.

There are links to other dances and HDT clothes there too. 

The bad news is that the downloads are mostly either on the Chinese Baidu cloud or on Patreon. 

On 1/4/2014 at 5:13 AM, winny257 said:

do not let them fool you, in most videos the sound has been distort!

I do not want the countries by name to something like that the very much like to do.

german

Reveal hidden contents

laß dich nicht täuschen , in den meisten videos wurde der Sound verfälscht ! ich möchte nicht die länder namentlich nennen , die soetwas sehr gerne tun .

Where can I download just this Animation  File .hkx?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 12:51 AM, NiaticLabs said:

Just a question: How has no one made more stripper/pole dances... Like; theres the one animation- then the failed framework- But like, I dont get how there is only 1 dance. Honestly figured by now someone would have had some interest in it. I'd do it- But i have no idea where to start...

I so totally agree with this. Several people have pointed out deficiencies in the one animation, but nobody has made a better one- I wish I could do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...