Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

I could never get dances to work at all, but it's nice seeing them.

the Casualmods.net is too complicated. I have almost all dance in individual paks with the sound.

you need only install, then speak to an NPC or companion. then appears in the signature field, a new set, the you click on and it starts automatically to dance.

Edit: write me a PM, then you can also enjoy it.

german

der Casualmods.net ist zu kompliziert . ich habe fast alle tänze in einzel paks mit dem sound . du brauchst sie nur installieren , dann einen NPC oder begleiter ansprechen . dann erscheint im schriftfeld ein neuer satz , den klickst du an und schon beginnt der tanz .

I have them all.

What is the middle one called?

do not let them fool you, in most videos the sound has been distort!

I do not want the countries by name to something like that the very much like to do.

german

laß dich nicht täuschen , in den meisten videos wurde der Sound verfälscht ! ich möchte nicht die länder namentlich nennen , die soetwas sehr gerne tun .

I like the hip swing dance.

I really was hoping for some slower dances sensual showing off their bodys. Id post a link to a real girl doing it but its probably not allowed here lol.

Most of these dances the girls just drank 14 bottles of redbull lol.

There is someone who uploaded some animations which might be sort of what you are talking about. I will find the link for you.

I do agree with you though, would like to see a little less hyper. In terms  of you posting a link...and being concerned with it not being allowed here...ehh dude, have ya seen the adds which are on the page...fairly certain ya would be ok. :)

Edit: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/

These could be up the path of what you are looking for, however...you would have to somehow string them together...which honestly I've no clue (how to do it) at the moment.

genau, sieht bei mir auch so aus nur ein bischen statischer.^^

attachicon.gif2014-01-01_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2014-01-01_00004.jpg

but it's not a dance, it's just a "mt_idle.HKX" file.

es ist doch aber kein tanz , es ist nur eine "mt_idle.HKX" datei .

aft sagt was anderes. :P

wo wir grad dabei sind, hast du zufällig ne ahnung ob man aus den tanzmods ein fornitur oder markeridle machen kann?

so wie ich das, in den 10 minuten in denen ich mich damit beschäftigt hab, begreife brauch ich dafür ne nif datei.

aft, says somthing diffrent. :P

by the way, do you know if i can make a fornitur or idlemarker out of that mods?

as far as i see i need a nif file.

write me a PM then I post dance you that you the "eye pass over."

how to do something, no idea.

german

schreib mir eine PM dann poste ich dir tänze , dass dir die "augen übergehn" .

wie man sowas macht , keine ahnung .

are there any immersive?

dont want to have discogirls in a medieval nordic game. :P

My favorite

This looks awesome, but in the link you showed in the next post it didn't make it too clear which one of the animations is the pole dancing. I was planning on adding it to FNIS spells, so I'd love to know which one is the animation exactly.

This looks awesome, but in the link you showed in the next post it didn't make it too clear which one of the animations is the pole dancing. I was planning on adding it to FNIS spells, so I'd love to know which one is the animation exactly.

Mmmm i never used FNIS spells

The name is poledance.hkx, there is another file name "animatedpole.nif", the "dance" and the "pole" are 2 diferents objects, there are inside of the BSA file of the mod.

Now... if i dont understand, maybe you want the "real" animation, but this dance are in the mod "DanceTogether" the dance is called "DOA pole dance"

Anyway, use the following link to download the mod :

http://pan.baidu.com/s/11MQq7

then, download my attachment and make sure to put it in :

Data\Interface\Translations

After that, the mod should work just fine.

Good luck.

Link for the attach file http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=44914

Again sorry for my english.

My favorite

I found a link for this pole dance.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=25000