• 1 month later...

You say this requires your custom FOMM, what about Mod Organizer? Will it work?

I don't think it'll install right if installed with MO like any other mod, but it works fine with MO if you unzip the fomod with 7z and manually place the dll files in Data/NVSE/plugins. It *should* also install fine with MO if you unzip first and create that kind of structure before installing.

Just keep in mind that whether or not you install it with MO, it's going to create files in your overwrite folder every time you save that you'll want to deal with.

Yeah, I was going to ask what that was about.

savedata.db in the Extender folder and some csv files under NVSE/Extender/Saves

I can live with files in my Overwrite like I do in Skyrim. I stay to one profile anyways.

You say this requires your custom FOMM, what about Mod Organizer? Will it work?

It will work. If needed double check using "explorer" and make sure you see the files properly there. MO works with FMODs pretty well now. 

You will end up with files dropping into the Overwrite folder as mentioned above. If you or others that read this need to use profiles... just create a mod from the overwrite folder and drag any new files into it as needed for that profile before swapping out for another one.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again,

Is there anyway to make NX keep stored data on non persistent actors that are flagged as persistent?

Explanation of why I'm asking:

I'm using JIP to flag a Non Persistent Actor as Persistent.

The actor persistence works fine.

I set NX float values on the Actor, but after exiting and reloading the game, NX clears the actors NX stored variables.

Yep the the Actor is Valid (loaded in memory) and still flagged as persistent.

Basically for the Non Persistent Actors that I flag Persistent I'm having to back up the settings using JIP AuxVar, and when loading the game I have to restore all the NX values on the flagged persistent Actor from JIP AuxVar.

Double handling the variables is just more bloat to deal with.

The reason I'm using NX is I use the the NX quest condition variables on packages, dialogues, etc.

I did see something about a persistence flag in some of the NX Set functions, but am unsure if they work are were ever fully implemented/functional.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that NX clears non persistent stored data on it's own, but it's be nice to override the behavior in some circumstances when the user needs to.

The persist flag in NX functions was probably supposed to be meant to have the data be persistent or not, not the actor. Was never implemented as far as I know, however.

Odd that JIP's SetPersistent doesn't have NX detect the actor as being persistent though. Perhaps pride or jaam can shed some light on that. Does IsPersistent return correctly?

(For the moment, I think backing up to AuxVar or RefMap is indeed a good workaround.)

JIP SetPersistent function does what it's meant to in the testing I've done.

Setting a non persistent actor as persistent works like it should.

eg:

The actor is always loaded in memory and their reference can be accessed from anywhere at anytime.

If you query the actor with with NVSE IsFormValid or other functions to check the actor ref is loaded in memory, then yep the actor passes all checks.

And yep NVSE IsPersistent returns the actor is persistent

Apart from actual script function checks you can test it via the console.

Leave actor in a cell, travel to other side of map where the the cell is now not loaded.

PRID "ActorRefHere"

And yep the ref is selected without error.

Yet when the actor is not flagged persistent the actor ref can not be accessed until it is loaded.

The persistence with NX storing vars for the ref is it' own internal house cleaning, which is good as you really don't want non persistent refs storing data in your save forever.

But whatever method NX uses to validate persistence of the ref your storing data for is not the same as NVSE methods that's for sure.

Sort of ironic, since NX uses NVSE plugin system...lol

Fair question imho,

I've tried both before and after persistence is set in separate instances.

I have a save without my mod loaded (or any other mods loaded) that I use to test my code changes on.

After I set persistence on the actor the NX vars I set work fine, but only for the game session until loading or reloading a game.

Non persistent actor (not changing the pestistence), the same thing happens, all works fine for the game session, but loading or reloading a game drops all the NX vars that were applied.

Genuine persistent actors keep their NX vars for ever or until I clear them obviously.

Off Topic a little:

Funny that a token I place in the actor inventory of a non persistent actor has no trouble keeping it's internal script vars intact.

Initially prior I just voided anything that wasn't a persistent ref.
As I just didn't want to deal with objects that aren't persistent since they usually end up the cause of CTD's when not dealt with properly.

But after trying JIP and seeing that it seemed to get around some of those simple issues, I thought why not support any actor.
It wasn't till then that I noticed the NX doing it's internal house cleaning.

• 4 months later...

Hello? Is there anyone here?

Where is the latest version of the mod? I know it's usually somewhere at the end of the thread but I can't find it, and it looks like the OP hasn't updated his first post in years. Is this still updated? Thanks.

Sorry if this is considered bumping.

Hello? Is there anyone here?

Where is the latest version of the mod? I know it's usually somewhere at the end of the thread but I can't find it, and it looks like the OP hasn't updated his first post in years. Is this still updated? Thanks.

Sorry if this is considered bumping.

The OP / downloads has the newest version. There aren't any newer versions.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the NEW download+thread for the NVSE extender.

There is a new BETA version available in the download, v12b1. Read the OP carefully. The BETA requires a DIFFERENT version of NVSE than you probably have.

i hope 1 person answer to me in this site

what is this mod & What does it do exactly ? 

There is a new BETA version available in the download, v12b1. Read the OP carefully. The BETA requires a DIFFERENT version of NVSE than you probably have.

It's an NVSE plugin that adds more script functions that modders use.

Yes, also the quote is quite old. No need to fight with betas etc. Just use the version given to you in the Downloads (from link) Make sure you have the most newest and current NVSE installed as well

There are some "manual" instructions listed in the OP as well. It is useful to double check your installation to be sure you installed it in the path specified. There is a tutorial by BruceWayne that gives you some insight on the installation of this and the other requirements if you want to install Sexout and it's requirements (which this is part of) The link is in my signature with some other useful links you might want to look over.

• 1 month later...

Yes, also the quote is quite old. No need to fight with betas etc. Just use the version given to you in the Downloads (from link) Make sure you have the most newest and current NVSE installed as well

There are some "manual" instructions listed in the OP as well. It is useful to double check your installation to be sure you installed it in the path specified. There is a tutorial by BruceWayne that gives you some insight on the installation of this and the other requirements if you want to install Sexout and it's requirements (which this is part of) The link is in my signature with some other useful links you might want to look over.

hi dear brother

in this site you just answer to me

i need SexoutNG but i can not download from torent

can you help me? do you have this ? can you upload for me in somewhere?

thank you so much

hi dear brother

thank you so much

Out of respect for the efforts and work the current author has done I cannot upload it in good faith elsewhere. ... However, you don't need an upload else where. The files you need are as shown below.

post-89432-0-09848500-1500249190_thumb.png

They are very small for the most part with the Sexout data being the largest. If you have your own Sexout compatible body (like from Kendo's body pack) you don't even need the bodies. However, I would advise you installing them if you aren't familiar with the way the game works or modding so that you at least have the files you require in case they are missing from your custom body. Don't worry about space or mod conflicts. The packed mods for bodies are designed to be able to be overwritten my most every body mod out there. (won't get into details since this is already getting a bit off topic)

Even on a very slow download you shouldn't have any issues downloading them. In fact, I am or have refreshed my install of these files recently and they (the downloads) work. So go to the Sexout NG download page by Odessa and get those three files and use your favorite mod manager to install them and you will be fine. If you still continue to have problems with the torrent (if you decide you have to use it) or the download/install please post in that thread as others might be having the same issue and this will allow the author (Odessa) to correct any issues and help clarify any questions further.

thank you so much brother

:heart: :heart: :heart:

hi dear brother

thank you so much

Out of respect for the efforts and work the current author has done I cannot upload it in good faith elsewhere. ... However, you don't need an upload else where. The files you need are as shown below.

attachicon.gifSexoutNG Stable Release 97 LoversLab.png

They are very small for the most part with the Sexout data being the largest. If you have your own Sexout compatible body (like from Kendo's body pack) you don't even need the bodies. However, I would advise you installing them if you aren't familiar with the way the game works or modding so that you at least have the files you require in case they are missing from your custom body. Don't worry about space or mod conflicts. The packed mods for bodies are designed to be able to be overwritten my most every body mod out there. (won't get into details since this is already getting a bit off topic)

Even on a very slow download you shouldn't have any issues downloading them. In fact, I am or have refreshed my install of these files recently and they (the downloads) work. So go to the Sexout NG download page by Odessa and get those three files and use your favorite mod manager to install them and you will be fine. If you still continue to have problems with the torrent (if you decide you have to use it) or the download/install please post in that thread as others might be having the same issue and this will allow the author (Odessa) to correct any issues and help clarify any questions further.

• 1 year later...

I am having some problems with this mod. I decided I wanted to re-play FNV but with using Tales of Two Wastelands. I started with a clean install or both FNV and F3, then installed TTW, and then started adding mods. When I installed NX though my game seems to crash after the starting video (after you hit new game). I am not quite sure why this is happening. I tried loading TTW without mods and it loaded in fine. I even got rid of the sexout mods and it works fine as well. I have also tried reinstalling NVSE just in case TTW installed an older version. Any ideas on how to fix my game from crashing? Or does NX not have TTW support? (My load order is in the text file but I can also post it if need be). Any help or suggestions is appreciated!

Load_Order.txt

20 hours ago, mummble said:

I am having some problems with this mod. I decided I wanted to re-play FNV but with using Tales of Two Wastelands. I started with a clean install or both FNV and F3, then installed TTW, and then started adding mods. When I installed NX though my game seems to crash after the starting video (after you hit new game). I am not quite sure why this is happening. I tried loading TTW without mods and it loaded in fine. I even got rid of the sexout mods and it works fine as well. I have also tried reinstalling NVSE just in case TTW installed an older version. Any ideas on how to fix my game from crashing? Or does NX not have TTW support? (My load order is in the text file but I can also post it if need be). Any help or suggestions is appreciated!

Load_Order.txt

Hi mummble, I am having the same problem as you with TTW 3.2 where NX seems to be the problem. I am waiting for a patch/update for Sexout or for some veterans to point me on where to edit it myself.

Nobody else has reported a problem with TTW and there are many of the authors here that use TTW and some even design mods for it...

Are you sure you have it and the other requirements installed correctly? That is about all I can give on this. (don't have it installed to try myself)

If you are 100% sure you are good to go on your end... and no other response from this thread.. I'd create a new tech support thread specific for TTW and NVSE Extender issue. Maybe that might get someone's attention (a mod author that is skilled enough to double check what is happening with NVSE extender and TTW and create a fix... )