IGNORED

SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

On 7/29/2021 at 5:15 PM, SerNiggroKnight said:

What is a rape KO? Which NPCs do the raping?

The raper and rapee are determined by the mod utilizing sexout in most cases. The animations in sexout contain keys with flags which identify many things including 'rape' and position of the actors - the position within the animation is synonymous with the raper/rapee typically actorA the raper, rapes actorB... iow the receiver is being raped. (I do not know why but most aggressive and definitely rougher animations are marked as rape - apparently the devs don't know my wife ?).

Now then, KO means Knock-out, when an act is rape and that is turned on it will knock-out the pc or npc thus (no immediate return of control if the PC is raped)... during which time the knocked-out PC or NPC is vulnerable to  being (looted) robbed, harmed or killed, of course that depends on the mod functionalities and/or the faction relationship etc... if the PC is the victim.

Edited by eflat0
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shippuden3000 said:

I just need to if this works with TTW for fallout 3 and fallout new Vegas. 

It works, as long as you have the requirements properly installed.

It doesn't do anything, without a mod that uses it's features. It's a Framework mod afterall.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a question and a help request please. I was playing last night and everything was working just fine, no issues at all. Talking to npcs, going thru dialog, starting sex scene animations all good, until it wasn't.... Was playing for a few hours and literally in the middle of my game instead of having sex with the npc I'm talking to even after they seem all excited to "get it on", they walk away and my character masturbates? I opened the console during the animation and unless I read it wrong the animation it "said" it was using for the scene was not a solo animation, but for some reason, only solo animations were actually playing. I'm not sure what happened mid game to cause the framework to stop picking up the npc actor but something happened and the duo acts became solo.... I'm using Sexout Bang to start the sex animation scene and like I said it was working perfectly for the first 3-4hrs of me playing, then all of a sudden every single npc I tried to have sex with just walked away after agreeing to fuck and according to the console sexout only picked up one actor for the scene, my character, so I am really confused as to what happened to literally all of a sudden mid game make it stop picking up valid npc actors to start a scene with? Help Please... Thank you.