SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

9 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

See that's the issue. When I try to download the file there are like 10 of them. Do I download 94 and then all of the "UPGRADE FROM 94 TO 96" and then "UPGRADE FROM 96 TO 97" Or do I just download the 97?? I'm still getting crashes to desktop no matter which I do

Nicklich.

For Sexout NG you need to :

1: install NVSE by dumping the zip-files content directly into .../Fallout New Vegas/

2: Install NVSE Extended through your mod manager of preference

3: Install The Mod Configuration Menu through your mod manager of preference

4: From the Sexout NG downloadpage install SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fomod  through your mod manager of preference

5: From the Sexout NG downloadpage install SexoutNG - Core 2-10-97.fomod  through your mod manager of preference

6: From the Sexout NG downloadpage install SexoutNG - Data 2-10-97.fomod  through your mod manager of preference

Have then all active and toggled in your Mod Manager. and then start the game by

image.png

Or press the launch button (As long as the loanch button doesn't say "Launch Fallout New Vegas"

9 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Nicklich.

For Sexout NG you need to :

1: install NVSE by dumping the zip-files content directly into .../Fallout New Vegas/

2: Install NVSE Extended through your mod manager of preference

3: Install The Mod Configuration Menu through your mod manager of preference

4: From the Sexout NG downloadpage install SexoutNG - Bodies 1-1-1.fomod  through your mod manager of preference

5: From the Sexout NG downloadpage install SexoutNG - Core 2-10-97.fomod  through your mod manager of preference

6: From the Sexout NG downloadpage install SexoutNG - Data 2-10-97.fomod  through your mod manager of preference

Have then all active and toggled in your Mod Manager. and then start the game by

image.png

Or press the launch button (As long as the loanch button doesn't say "Launch Fallout New Vegas"

^ Yep...
Sorry, I was out and didn't see the previous responses.

15 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Did you enable all mods on the left side, and then sort them with loot through Mod Organizer?

Yes, the NG-Core Bodies and Data, along with the NVSE extension and the SCR are all ticked, all sorted (I sort after any mod changes just to be sure.)

47 minutes ago, Dickish_Bird said:

Yes, the NG-Core Bodies and Data, along with the NVSE extension and the SCR are all ticked, all sorted (I sort after any mod changes just to be sure.)

I swapped to a completely blank profile (save my basic hud mods) and installed it there, now ti crashes on start-up immediately.

EDIT: Removed all mods, am now just running sexout, seems to work, so one of my hud mods must somehow be interfering. I am only running DarnUI, the MCM, Uinified Hud and One Hud. Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

With multiple UI mods, you need to also install https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57174

This will make all UI mods work together.

Didnt Unified Hud Replace that or is this simply because of Sexout?

EDIT: My bad had the two mods switched around in my head, thank you

Huh...UIO is in my load order and activated.....I'll start with sexout and slowly reinstall mods form there, see if its a single one of them causing it.

Not sure however, basic tricks you can try. (Easier in MO but can be done with any mod manager)

• Change the location of PN to a different area of your install order. Place it lower (MO) or install it again toward the end of the installation of your mods after whatever it is conflicting with.
  • Load order change, depending on what is being done to the game might fix it. Place it lower.
  • Check for the actual conflict and see what is happening. (easy to see with MO otherwise check NVedit) Sometimes it is an easy fix and with this info the mod author (of the conflicted mod) might be able to make something to allow it to work with it. Every bit of help narrowing down the issue helps fix it (if the author or someone would be willing to create a patch. Kind of a long shot at this point) 
  • Try and create a merged patch which will make things more stable but could still have the undesired results depending on what iit is doing to the game.
  • find a different mod that does what PN is doing (if possible) might not be as good but if it isn't conflicting with the mods you use.. better than being without anything.
3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Not sure however, basic tricks you can try. (Easier in MO but can be done with any mod manager)

• Change the location of PN to a different area of your install order. Place it lower (MO) or install it again toward the end of the installation of your mods after whatever it is conflicting with.
  • Load order change, depending on what is being done to the game might fix it. Place it lower.
  • Check for the actual conflict and see what is happening. (easy to see with MO otherwise check NVedit) Sometimes it is an easy fix and with this info the mod author (of the conflicted mod) might be able to make something to allow it to work with it. Every bit of help narrowing down the issue helps fix it (if the author or someone would be willing to create a patch. Kind of a long shot at this point) 
  • Try and create a merged patch which will make things more stable but could still have the undesired results depending on what iit is doing to the game.
  • find a different mod that does what PN is doing (if possible) might not be as good but if it isn't conflicting with the mods you use.. better than being without anything.

I am indeed using MO, I'm also relatively new to it, the plugin list along the side has no errors that pop-up, is there a log or crash dump someplace that MO keeps track of when a game does crash?

Project Nevada Issues are resolved by load order changes, however I have now narrowed it down to JIP LN NVSE, even when merged into one if JIP is active, the game crahses when trying to load into a save. I'm not certain of a way around this though I will continue to poke it.

JIP crashes.. Never heard of that one before.

You do have NVSE installed in the root-folder of Fallout New Vegas, and you start your game from Mod Organizer by running NVSE?

You also installed NVSE Extended, I assume?

Also if you have a lot of mods, you might want to patch your Fallout-Exe to 64 bits, by using a 4GB-patcher, that you can find on Nexus. (Multiple options here)

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

JIP crashes.. Never heard of that one before.

You do have NVSE installed in the root-folder of Fallout New Vegas, and you start your game from Mod Organizer by running NVSE?

You also installed NVSE Extended, I assume?

Also if you have a lot of mods, you might want to patch your Fallout-Exe to 64 bits, by using a 4GB-patcher, that you can find on Nexus. (Multiple options here)

I have done all of the above yes, I ended up manually placing the JIP plugin into the NVSE plugins folder rather than going through MO with it and it seems to have worked fine. I did finally manage to get everything right. First thing I do for FNV is the 64-bit patcher. As for JIP and the NVSE extender not playing nice in MO...I have no clue what was actually going on there, I don't know if when I attempted a merge MO didn't do it right, I might try a manual one at some point just to see. I even attempted messing with the priorities list in MO to see if that had anything to do with it before manually messing with folders but it didn't seem to have any effect.

I haven't had any problems loading either JIP or NX extender. However, to be honest, I haven't really been doing much if anything with FNV recently (Sexout included) so maybe an update or something recently might be causing the trouble.

Which version of MO are you using? Just to be curious. Kind of making me think that you have an out of date NVSE installed.

OK, now this might cause you more problem in the future with MO.. (MO1 for this example) You can create a manual folder with the proper structure then open up the mo "Mods" folder and place it there. Make sure MO is off and you should upon restarting the MO have a mod listed there to use. It is like manually installing but without the pain in the ass clean up needed for instalilng something directly into the data folder. NOTE this only works for the NXextender and any "data" folders from your script extender (different games sometimes have this folder) NOT the main core components of NVSE.

Another thing (not sure if it has been covered, you have a lot of post :( ) Have you tried to play the game without the manager, mods, clean install (no mods manually installed into the Data folder (or NVSE in the main folder) ? I mention this because on rare occasions a legitimate version of the game (not pirated version.. they don't work well with Sexout and particularly NVSE and NXextender... as in they DON"t work period. Eventually a mod in a pirated game using one of the scripts will fail .... ) Will have some issues before even modding it. Something to do with the base requirements or some OS corruption etc. Etc. Not saying this is your issue but something to check if you want.

On 6/5/2018 at 2:42 AM, Dickish_Bird said:

When trying to install SexoutNG-Core through Fomm which is itself run through MO, it keeps throwing a "C# script was not compiled, mod was not installed" error.

On 6/5/2018 at 2:45 AM, dborg2 said:

My advise is to not run FOMM through Mod Organizer, but have Mor Organizer install the mods

Are you using the 32bit version

32bit vs anycpu, what gives?!

The 32bit only version is no longer maintained. The anycpu version will run as a 32bit program on 32bit windows, and a 64bit program on 64bit windows. The 32bit version here is only for people who have trouble using the anycpu version -- such as people using MO alongside FOMM.

I just tried it to test ... .(thank you very much ?) and it works fine. The standard one like the one from Nexus or elsewhere will give you errors right off the bat. Just an FYI.

It is no longer needed. The only reason to run this along side of MO was when you have to use multiple mod that needed to see each others like the Old Hud mods before that was corrected. Now no longer needed. In fact it causes more headaches than they solve.

Sorry for the necro...

On 6/6/2018 at 6:13 PM, RitualClarity said:

Are you using the 32bit version

I just tried it to test ... .(thank you very much ?) and it works fine. The standard one like the one from Nexus or elsewhere will give you errors right off the bat. Just an FYI.

It is no longer needed. The only reason to run this along side of MO was when you have to use multiple mod that needed to see each others like the Old Hud mods before that was corrected. Now no longer needed. In fact it causes more headaches than they solve.

Sorry for the necro...

Your good, Anyway I am using MO 2 (the latest version from Nexus) I am also using the most recent NVSE from the silverlock link, my entire Fallout install was installed and downloaded within this last week or two. I did get everything working in the end and its mostly stable with the occasional crash (Its Fallout, cant play without em). I do wonder if soem of my early problems before I started posting here were caused by my slightly off set-up as I had FNV installed on a separate hard drive. Fortunately everything is sorted and I am currenttly a good ways into a proper TTW playthrough.