SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

3 hours ago, Nedeus said:

damm!! its a very sad story, =(
I created new windows Account and all mods works. =(  
every time I go to play I will have to start in that account called "Vegas" xD

I believe it has to do with the App data on the current account you have. That was what I was trying to get at. Something was corrupted or bad with the current account in Windows. I suspect by your comment that you did nothing different in the Steam folder/mods folder to get this to work with the new account.

You should be able to copy your favorites, data folder etc and then transfer over most if not all of your current settings to a new account. You can create a new account that is more inline with what you want the account to be called. For example Acccount2 or something where you just create a new one but with a number on it. Do a bit of transferring over and in a short time it will be like your old account, not the same, but close enough to be usable.

IN the future remember to keep the structure if at all possible of your game, steam etc. folders. This way the app info will be closer to the locations and such. Then also remember to properly uninstall the data through the uninstallers options provided by Steam, Windows etc. This will help keep the necessary account credentials clean and properly working. Couldn't hurt to run CCleaner after an major uninstall such as FNV or even Steam. Then do the re-install process again if you need to.

At least now you can play the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecPeSmF_ikc

@Nedeus

If it's a registry problem you can try this - https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57486/

Just unpack it into the game folder and run .bat file. After open a launcher to reset the graphics settings

Manual way

Open "regedit"

Find on the path - [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Bethesda Softworks\FalloutNV]

this key - "Installed Path"

and edit the path to the game folder. example "Installed Path"="F:\\games\\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Eng\\"

After repeat it again with this path to the key - [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bethesda Softworks\FalloutNV]

20 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

@Nedeus

If it's a registry problem you can try this - https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57486/

Just unpack it into the game folder and run .bat file. After open a launcher to reset the graphics settings

Manual way

Open "regedit"

Find on the path - [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Bethesda Softworks\FalloutNV]

this key - "Installed Path"

and edit the path to the game folder. example "Installed Path"="F:\\games\\Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Eng\\"

After repeat it again with this path to the key - [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bethesda Softworks\FalloutNV]

OMG!!!!!!! OMGGGG !! OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

MANNNN!! Tankiu so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on!!!!!!! I had been with this for almost a month ... I had not been able to identify the problem and my English is very basic. Maybe it's because I install the game in Spanish. God thanks!!! but above all to RitualClarity for being attentive and trying to help me.

Gracias Amigos!!! 

1 hour ago, Nedeus said:

OMG!!!!!!! OMGGGG !! OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

MANNNN!! Tankiu so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on!!!!!!! I had been with this for almost a month ... I had not been able to identify the problem and my English is very basic. Maybe it's because I install the game in Spanish. God thanks!!! but above all to RitualClarity for being attentive and trying to help me.

Gracias Amigos!!! 

:smiley:

I was avoiding giving any info on registry corrections, as it requires someone that really knows their stuff and if they do something wrong... it can brick the OS and make it not work.

I wasn't aware of the bat file that was created by someone and posted on the Nexus. Essentially it is what Neutron was stating manually. You should be able to extract it and see the same or similar commands ;)

It is great @Nedeus that you got your fallout fixed. Your English is plenty good enough for me to understand and help give you info ;) so don't feel bad about that. Now you can get rid of that unwanted profile! :smiley: 

Maybe we should create a mini tutorial and post it somewhere on the site for those that have those issues in the future!

Well ... everything was a false alarm ... the game loaded well a couple of times ... then returned to the problem ... very resigned I decided to reinstall the operating system (w10) ... this is sure to solve it ... the first thing I did was install steam and download the game ... I set the FOMM, NVSE, and extended 16 ... sexout ... I started the game and ... shi% ... the same ... load times very slow, quick save 20 seconds, load maps and travel ... I deactivate the sexout and everything is perfect. I tried to run in window mode and I realize that when you start saving or any of these processes with problems the game says "no answer" in the top bar. After a few seconds it works ...

I really apologize for being so insistent.  it seems that it is a more complex problem and that could happen to many, is it possible that it is the hardware? I recently buy new pc. Well, I hope if someone can think of something to help me ... I'm already resigned to migrate to that despondent called "fallout 4". = (

1 (I clarified that before I had a fallout in my laptop of 2007 with more than 80 mods and ran like a ferrari) so that we discard basic human errors of installation.

2 (I have updated the gforce 1050 video card drivers)

I try: each working alone

FalloutNV WinXP-7-8-10 Multicore Threading 4GB LAA NVSE Setup (not work)
Fallout New Vegas Registry Fix 32_64 Bit (not work)
Nvidia d3d9 perf fix (not work)
4GB Fallout New Vegas (not work)
NVAC (not work)

@Nedeus

If you sure that you're installed all things right, try to check your load order list, maybe some of the mods is conflicting with sexout. (maybe would be better if you double check it and install all things manually w/o a mod managers, mostly you need to check a plugins for nvse).

If you're using a sexout beta, you also need a bsa archives from stable version or if w/o them it will cause a bugs.

Also try to install a JIP LN NVSE if you didn't it already.

11 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

@Nedeus

I had already tried it, I did it again and it does not work ... the funny thing is that I just unmarked sexout.esm or uninstalled it the game goes perfectly.

I'm starting to lose hope, although I'm really obsessed with solving it, I've visited some forums where they talk about something similar in Skyrim that is a more played game, I've read a similar problem with new machines, I'm not sure that's what but for now it could be.

JIP LN NVSE (not work in this case)
Manual Installation sexout stable 97, and one try with sexout 95 (core, data)  (not work) 

It's weird, sometimes when I move something, the registry, uninstall or install a mod or plugin works ... but then it goes to hell.

@Nedeus

Well, try to update your Windows 10 to the latest update with a CPU fixes, i remember that after an anniversary update i have a lot's of problems with the game and geck if I installing a new drivers for graphics card(Nvidia). Mostly it's was a crashing or graphics breaking things.

14 hours ago, Nedeus said:

Nvidia d3d9 perf fix (not work)

Also delete this file, it's uses only if you have a problem with performance or simply can't start the game at all, that make the game thinking that your video card as old as the game requiring, and I don't know how it can works with the newest video cards

1 hour ago, Nedeus said:

I had already tried it, I did it again and it does not work ... the funny thing is that I just unmarked sexout.esm or uninstalled it the game goes perfectly.

I'm starting to lose hope, although I'm really obsessed with solving it, I've visited some forums where they talk about something similar in Skyrim that is a more played game, I've read a similar problem with new machines, I'm not sure that's what but for now it could be.

JIP LN NVSE (not work in this case)
Manual Installation sexout stable 97, and one try with sexout 95 (core, data)  (not work) 

It's weird, sometimes when I move something, the registry, uninstall or install a mod or plugin works ... but then it goes to hell.

How did you determine JiP is not working?

41 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

@Nedeus

Also delete this file, it's uses only if you have a problem with performance or simply can't start the game at all, that make the game thinking that your video card as old as the game requiring, and I don't know how it can works with the newest video cards

The D3D9 perf fix is completly outdated & obsolete and can cause quiet a few of prolems when used and at best it does absolutly diddly-dick.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

How did you determine JiP is not working?

The D3D9 perf fix is completly outdated & obsolete and can cause quiet a few of prolems when used and at best it does absolutly diddly-dick.

sorry if I do not understand well, what I mean is that I install the JIP, manual or with FOMM and the game continue with the same problem that I have, although I'm sure that JIP works correctly.

also the list of what I tried to do I try it and if it does not work I eliminate it. (D3D9 case)

the problem I think it can be like Neutron_rus says ... the game stops working when it's saving or when changing the instance or map ... it continues to sound but the process seems not to respond.

17 hours ago, Nedeus said:

FalloutNV WinXP-7-8-10 Multicore Threading 4GB LAA NVSE Setup (not work)

i just checked what this is about and i hope you didn't install CleanMem or other such programs like RAMRush.
if you have so little RAM that the games maxes it out then let Windows handle paging out data (paging out = writing RAM content into the pagefile on the hard disk to free up memory). The mentioned program forces Windows to do it what can result in paging out data that's still used and reallocating the data can make the game crash. None of those tools actually remove obsolete data from memory.

Won't solve your problem (i think) but not using such tools in combination with games should at least prevent further problems.

Edit: if you need to free up memory the game uses then execute the PCB command in the console. By this you tell the game to unload buffered cell data like when you change into an interiors the exterior stays in memory. Purging this data frees up this memory but increases loadtime when leaving the interior again as everything needs to be reloaded from the HD.

2 hours ago, CGi said:

i just checked what this is about and i hope you didn't install CleanMem or other such programs like RAMRush.
if you have so little RAM that the games maxes it out then let Windows handle paging out data (paging out = writing RAM content into the pagefile on the hard disk to free up memory). The mentioned program forces Windows to do it what can result in paging out data that's still used and reallocating the data can make the game crash. None of those tools actually remove obsolete data from memory.

Won't solve your problem (i think) but not using such tools in combination with games should at least prevent further problems.

Edit: if you need to free up memory the game uses then execute the PCB command in the console. By this you tell the game to unload buffered cell data like when you change into an interiors the exterior stays in memory. Purging this data frees up this memory but increases loadtime when leaving the interior again as everything needs to be reloaded from the HD.

I have 16 gb of ram, I used the PCB command and once it worked, then never did it again or maybe a few times. the point is that I reinstall windows, installed the game from scratch and rode only sexout.esm and that's where the problem arises, I think it's not just sexout theme, it should be any mod. I'm trying to bring the windows to the last update and start playing with the card drivers, recent and previous.

I always try to run everything with the base game and the sexout, I've been trying it for a little more than a month, the truth is that I am very much in favor of a configuration issue of the windows / drivers or that relatively new hardware.

My pc,

i5 7400 3.0 
16 gb ram
gforce-msi 1050 2gb
windows 10 pro 

34 minutes ago, Nedeus said:

I used the PCB command and once it worked, then never did it again or maybe a few times.

The PCB command always works. But if there's nothing to purge then nothing will be purged. Rather straight foward.

And are you sure you installed all pre-requisites of Sexout like the NVSE Extender?

P.s.: if you did manual edits to the games iNi files - except for DarnUi fonts - then roll those back.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if there's a way to "save" the sex position that i changed (i mean, with "Sexout Positioning"), because there's a lot of sex positions that are wrong, like the big horner one and a lot of the human ones. (i posted this on the SexoutPositioning thread but it seems that is dead, and no one replied)

Oh i also forgot to mention, i don't know if this has anything to do with this but the Super Mutant penis texture is wrong, not a red mark on it but the texture is like black with a bunch of color pixels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Elconchetumare No, currently you can not save sex position adjustments. I did work on adding this at one point, but never finished it. There is some WIP code in the .esp if you want to have a go. IIRC it saves and loads the offsets, but they don't work properly because the height/heading need normalizing... or something along those lines.

2 hours ago, Podo said:

You know what would be nice? Being allowed to install it manually.

You can install it however you want. You might not get full support if you start doing really strange things but nobody is stopping you from manually installing it.

Why do you think you can't install it manually. Hell, I do from time to time. Did someone tell you that you couldn't?

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You can install it however you want. You might not get full support if you start doing really strange things but nobody is stopping you from manually installing it.

Why do you think you can't install it manually. Hell, I do from time to time. Did someone tell you that you couldn't?

There's no such program to extract the contents of a fomod file.

So I'm trying to install this, but for some reason every file EXCEPT the SexoutNG-Core installs fine. SexoutNG-Core, however, keeps on throwing up exceptions.

Here's the message I get in the logs section:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Script.GetPluginIndex(String pluginName)
   at Script.SetPluginOrder(String[] plugins)
   at Script.InstallFull()
   at Script.OnActivate()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Fomm.PackageManager.ScriptCompiler.Execute(String script, ModInstaller p_midInstaller)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Script.GetPluginIndex(String pluginName)
   at Script.SetPluginOrder(String[] plugins)
   at Script.InstallFull()
   at Script.OnActivate()

What's going on?

EDIT: Never mind, just redownloaded the file and it works fine now. Must have gotten corrupt when I downloaded it first. Huh. I'll leave this up in case anyone else finds it helpful though.

• 3 weeks later...

@rydude013

If you are new to modding Sexout might be overwhelming to install, but I can help you with that.

Step 1 is making sure you installed Fallout New Vegas properly. If you installed it with Steam, it's in .../Steam/SteamApps/Common/Fallout New Vegas ...

-- Because it's inside Steam, and people usually take the default option, you might have Steam installed into 'Program Files'. Microsoft protects all files within 'program files', causing mods to break. So either (if multiple harddrives) install Fallout New Vegas to a new harddrive, outside of program files, or reinstall steam completely, outside of program files.

-- Run Fallout New Vegas once, so that all registry items are set.

Step 2 Download NVSE ( http://nvse.silverlock.org/ ) and extract all files into your "/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Fallout New Vegas" directory.

Step 3 Install LOOT ( https://loot.github.io/ ) So that you can sort your load order later (VERY IMPORTANT!!)

Step 4 Install FNVEdit ( https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34703/ ) So that you can find mod conflicts (Less important for a new player. It also detects load order issues though, and missing mods)

Step 5 Find a mod manager that you like. You could go for FOMM, Mod Organizer, Wrye Flash or Nexus Mod Manager. My personal preference is Mod Organizer. Mod Managers make it easier to install and uninstall mods. And can help you with other things.

Step 6. Follow the Installation guides for Sexout NG and Sexout Common Resources.   ( Don't rush things, but read carefully)

If you have any questions, you can PrivateMessage me, and I'll try to help. I do however live in a different time-zone as you, so responses might come a bit late.