SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

Can someone teach me how to use the torrent? I have sucessfully downloaded Bodies, data and core with FOMM but dont know how to use the torrent-sexountNG.97

Torrent version is just a mirror and have the same files

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, goatse said:

Hello TS, I'm wondering if there's any difference setting the player sexuality between 1 (hetro) and 0 (bi).

I tried a few hours of animation and not seeing anything difference, what's the function then ?

This can be used by mods to determine a valid sex partner. Usually used for consensual sex/prostitution. On it's own it does nothing.

22 hours ago, CGi said:

This can be used by mods to determine a valid sex partner. Usually used for consensual sex/prostitution. On it's own it does nothing.

I'm currently using Tryout mod and there is prostitution feature in it. When i played as female player there's nothing wrong, but boi, I'm scarred for life when playing with male player (currently). That was some hardcore gay movie back there. The option for female comes out and choosing it gets my bearded male player using female sex animation.

The sexuality already set to 1 (hetro) though.

On 12/1/2017 at 3:35 AM, Falloutersexy said:

So i have already installed it. Okies, thanks

If the torrent you are mentioning is from SCR... or you come across one from SCR it is the same files as what is covered in SCR Resources tutorial (in my sig) If you follow that you would have all the same files. (perhaps even newer versions / updated versions in some cases... perhaps) That doesn't apply to this mod.

For the torrent and how to use it... select a torrent manager program... download the torrent and open it with the manager /add it to the manager and let it do its thing. It isn't that complex, however, it can be, to a point so if you still have some detailed questions, I'd search google there is many videos on this as well as warnings and other concerns you might want to be aware of.

I have a problem that I had never had with the Sexout, I installed the game on my new PC, I mounted the sexout and others and when I enter the game the quick saves it takes between one and two minutes, also advance the time, travel or enter to an area. It always stays on the loading black screen. I have disassembled and mounted everything several times, until I realized that the problem is only caused by sexout.esm, I am using version stable 97, I would appreciate any help or information. (all the time I played with new and cleaned saves)

19 hours ago, Nedeus said:

I have a problem that I had never had with the Sexout, I installed the game on my new PC, I mounted the sexout and others and when I enter the game the quick saves it takes between one and two minutes, also advance the time, travel or enter to an area. It always stays on the loading black screen. I have disassembled and mounted everything several times, until I realized that the problem is only caused by sexout.esm, I am using version stable 97, I would appreciate any help or information. (all the time I played with new and cleaned saves)

I'd create brand new game. Not use any saves from before. I know you have played with new and cleaned saves but sometimes they can have problems.

I'd also make sure to verify cache of the game to be sure that there isn't something just glitched about the installed game and that all the files are fully verified to be good.

I haven't seen such a problem with a stable game except for bad saves or game, however, based on what you are saying you should be covered. I'ddothe above again just to be 100& before moving forward with other solutions.

Also when you start the new game.... make sure it only has Sexout esm (as sometimes people run more than that. ) not even Sexout Sex or Sexkey. Just Sexout itself. Perhap even give a fresh copy of NVSE and NX extender as well to boot just to be sure.

Hi there! Dunno if someone will update Sexout in future, but today I found that latest stable and later beta's has some bug that restricts adding new self-made (or any other) animations for modders (pretty actual while nobody updating main mod). All details are here: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4320-fallout-new-vegas-geck-scripting-help-101/?page=107&tab=comments#comment-2097393

Turned out kinda monologue of few posts, but has some info for those who want to add specific animations to framework.

P.S. Well, as it turned out, bug most likely caused not scripts or something, but somewhere incorrect compilation of mod itself. I merged beta 8 content to beta 7 in FNVedit, skipped only one script - SexoutNGMain script (which is different only with version number in message after game start and initialisation) - and all worked flawlessly. So it't two variants:

-SNGMainScript is broken somehow.

-Version beta 8 was compiled incorrect and continued to keep buggy thing to latest beta '98 2 (most likely thats exactly what happened).

3 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Hi there! Dunno if someone will update Sexout in future, but today I found that latest stable and later beta's has some bug that restricts adding new self-made (or any other) animations for modders (pretty actual while nobody updating main mod). All details are here: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4320-fallout-new-vegas-geck-scripting-help-101/?page=107&tab=comments#comment-2097393

Turned out kinda monologue of few posts, but has some info for those who want to add specific animations to framework.

P.S. Well, as it turned out, bug most likely caused not scripts or something, but somewhere incorrect compilation of mod itself. I merged beta 8 content to beta 7 in FNVedit, skipped only one script - SexoutNGMain script (which is different only with version number in message after game start and initialisation) - and all worked flawlessly. So it't two variants:

-SNGMainScript is broken somehow.

-Version beta 8 was compiled incorrect and continued to keep buggy thing to latest beta '98 2 (most likely thats exactly what happened).

If you did find a bug and found a way to fix it and confirmed it is now functional, perhaps upload your fix here? Sexout NG is a GPL/Open mod that anyone can do whatever they want with it ;) So, if there are some minor fixes that needed to be done due to some slight oversite or due to some new compatability error or issue, those with the know how can create little fixes so that this mod can continue to be functional. Then when Odessa, (or if she is retiring etc, etc someone else) can come along and start from a good fixed updated point :smiley:

^ that is at least as far as I know, :tongue:

No problem, here You go. :smile:

It's just master ob SexoutNG 97 Beta 7 that I found on my PC. I just merged updeted scripts of animations (and one new script) to it from 97 Beta 8. But somehow it turned out much more stable that initial beta 8 release.

I don't remember if actually Beta 8 or other version became latest stable, but it most likely yes.

I tested only new added animations in picker, but I assume random picker will work better in general (in latests version it worked strange a bit, many new anims didn't appear at all).

Sexout.rar

4 hours ago, CGi said:

Git.Loverlab seems to be dead. Any other source for the APi guide i can refer to?

The file on the Sexout's dl page that calls "Sexout-API-Guide-Offline-Backup-September-22-16.7z"

On 27/12/2017 at 7:26 PM, RitualClarity said:

I'd create brand new game. Not use any saves from before. I know you have played with new and cleaned saves but sometimes they can have problems.

I'd also make sure to verify cache of the game to be sure that there isn't something just glitched about the installed game and that all the files are fully verified to be good.

I haven't seen such a problem with a stable game except for bad saves or game, however, based on what you are saying you should be covered. I'ddothe above again just to be 100& before moving forward with other solutions.

Also when you start the new game.... make sure it only has Sexout esm (as sometimes people run more than that. ) not even Sexout Sex or Sexkey. Just Sexout itself. Perhap even give a fresh copy of NVSE and NX extender as well to boot just to be sure.

nope, I reinstall the game and start a new game only with sexout.esm, however not work. after start a new game without sexout.esm and the game runs perfect.  I try use the command "pcb" and sometimes works. 

I do not know, maybe it's something out of the game, what else could I do? I deleted the game folders and reinstalled it 3 times and it does not work.

Are you sure your mod manager doesn't have some random files floating around? These files causing some issues?

I had some issues with bodies in Skyrim before due to this. I thought the mod was removed cleanly but it wasn't and I still had some crud in the folders that needed to be cleaned up. (this was with MO as well so I didn't remember I put something elsewhere that was causing the problems )

Finally , nuke the install completely.  Then verify cache then try it again. Also make sure you don't have some records for Steam elsewhere in your Apps folder. (referencing a different folder) once my entire mod folder was removed when I uninstalled Steam as it was pointing to a wrong location. Still don't understand how that happened but it did!

This is assuming you had the game running correctly at a previous time. Another cause is the NVSE, NX extender issues as well as pirated games (not saying that you have one just a serious issue with NVSE, NX and Sexout esm and Pirated games. most don't like them)

Hope that helps.

23 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Are you sure your mod manager doesn't have some random files floating around? These files causing some issues?

I had some issues with bodies in Skyrim before due to this. I thought the mod was removed cleanly but it wasn't and I still had some crud in the folders that needed to be cleaned up. (this was with MO as well so I didn't remember I put something elsewhere that was causing the problems )

Finally , nuke the install completely.  Then verify cache then try it again. Also make sure you don't have some records for Steam elsewhere in your Apps folder. (referencing a different folder) once my entire mod folder was removed when I uninstalled Steam as it was pointing to a wrong location. Still don't understand how that happened but it did!

This is assuming you had the game running correctly at a previous time. Another cause is the NVSE, NX extender issues as well as pirated games (not saying that you have one just a serious issue with NVSE, NX and Sexout esm and Pirated games. most don't like them)

Hope that helps.

thanks for answering.
I have done everything recommended. I reinstalled FOMM and changed all the folders, and downloaded the game again by Steam. I loaded only: nvse_5_1_beta4, NSV Extended 16, sexout 97 (bodies, core, data). After this I start a new game, however, as soon as Dr. Mitchel finishes talking, he freezes before sending me to the force meter.

and the same thing happens, only with sexout.esm. being almost resigned I checked the "regedit" windows and looking for new vegas appear hundreds of keys that references old installations on different hard drives, I admit that I have installed and reinstalled the game many times and some irresponsibly only deleting the root folder...

Can it be the problem with "regedit"? How can I clean it? Can it be something else? Excuses for so many inconveniences.

I do not think it's a hardware problem:
i5 7.400 3.0
16 gb ram
gforce gtx 1050

I captured video of the problem. 

CCleaner might fix your registry errors.

Also, I don't know if "The Mod configuration Menu"(MCM) and SmallerTalk (or SmallTalk) are required by Sexout.

Stuff like YUP, New Vegus Stutter Remover (NVSR)  and New Vegas AntiCrash-NVAC make Fallout more Stable.

Not sure if it will help, but shouldn't hurt... try CCleaner and run it . It should clean the registry issues. However, if you have various references in different locations not sure if that is causing the problem. could be. Consider it consider what you have done so far. It is getting harder and hard to diag.

Didn't see deborg's comment.... :smile:

MCM might be needed for Sexout however Smaller Talk shouldn't cause the issues he is experiencing... unless changes were made recently.

As for other programs to make FNV stable... yes, however, he should be able to run one mod on a game that everyone else is without problems easy enough. I wouldn't mess with those quite yet. At least not until you have given up and these are the only chance (after you cleaned up the reference) after cleaning up with CC cleaner and going into your hidden folder called APPS and cleaning out the references if any are still there to fallout nv.

33 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

CCleaner might fix your registry errors.

Also, I don't know if "The Mod configuration Menu"(MCM) and SmallerTalk (or SmallTalk) are required by Sexout.

Stuff like YUP, New Vegus Stutter Remover (NVSR)  and New Vegas AntiCrash-NVAC make Fallout more Stable.

2 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Not sure if it will help, but shouldn't hurt... try CCleaner and run it . It should clean the registry issues. However, if you have various references in different locations not sure if that is causing the problem. could be. Consider it consider what you have done so far. It is getting harder and hard to diag.

I think it's something different from the mod and the game ... thank you very much, I'll try again at another time.