SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

Hi, Every time I try to add the Data file, It says error then leaves FOMM

I redownloaded it but it doesnt work...

PLEASE HELP!

does it give an actual description of the error?

It says

"Something bad seems to happened.

As long as it wasn't too bad,a crash dump will have been saved in

C:\Users\Eli\Documents\FOMM\crashdump(dot)com

Please include the contents of the file if you want to make a bug report"

Idk what to do

PLEASE HELP!

It says

Idk what to do

.txt

my bad

PLEASE HELP!

It says

Idk what to do

.txt

my bad

Yes.. copy the .txt file for someone to look at. Chances are however your temp folder is overfilled and needs to be cleaned. CCleaner or something along those lines can clean it out and you should be fine provided the file is indeed good and considering the amount of downloads, if there was something wrong many more would be reporting issues.

PLEASE HELP!

It says

Idk what to do

.txt

my bad

Yes.. copy the .txt file for someone to look at. Chances are however your temp folder is overfilled and needs to be cleaned. CCleaner or something along those lines can clean it out and you should be fine provided the file is indeed good and considering the amount of downloads, if there was something wrong many more would be reporting issues.

Used CCleaner, didnt fix it...however,I got the "thing"

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 9:35:32 PM
Fomm 0.13.21
OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

System.ArgumentException: Unrecognized file format.
Parameter name: p_strPath
   at Fomm.PackageManager.FomodBuilder.FomodFromSourceBuilder.BuildFomodFromSource(String p_strPath, NexusAPI p_nxaNexus)
   at Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager.AddNewFomod(String p_strPath)
   at Fomm.MainForm..ctor(String fomod)
   at Fomm.Program.Main(String[] args)
  • 5 weeks later...

Can we get a Roberts version for Sexout Bodies, or an installer that gives the option for male bodies?  The Sexout Beta doesn't seem to have any installation instructions that I can find for getting the Roberts body to work, and every time I attempt to use Sexout with the Roberts body at the same time, I just get a completely fucked texture on male bodies.

And I do mean completely fucked.

Can we get a Roberts version for Sexout Bodies, or an installer that gives the option for male bodies?  The Sexout Beta doesn't seem to have any installation instructions that I can find for getting the Roberts body to work, and every time I attempt to use Sexout with the Roberts body at the same time, I just get a completely fucked texture on male bodies.

And I do mean completely fucked.

Not sure if it is the same as it used to be.

Used to be that you would install the base regular Sexout then install the Beta over it unless expressly stated otherwise. Again not sure if that is the rules currently for this. If so you might be mising something critical from the regular Sexout.

I did.  The included Roberts body in the Beta thread/post is a separate download, and only meshes besides.  The textures on my game were actually worse, due to the Breeze bsa file in Sexout Bodies.  Hiding that in MO resulted in the fuck-up I linked to.

A real shame that the Roberts body is a better body design, 'cause I've never gotten it to work.

I did.  The included Roberts body in the Beta thread/post is a separate download, and only meshes besides.  The textures on my game were actually worse, due to the Breeze bsa file in Sexout Bodies.  Hiding that in MO resulted in the fuck-up I linked to.

A real shame that the Roberts body is a better body design, 'cause I've never gotten it to work.

Strange I thought Roberts was supported.

It supposedly is.  Hell, most of the new animations use a Roberts body.  Checking on MO, there's literally no texture conflicts anywhere concerning the body meshes... the only thing I can think of is an Archive Invalidation issue, but the profiles are all set to toggle that automatically.  Not that I can find a manual option anywhere on MO.

EDIT: Got it working now. Guess the version of MO I had installed was bugged when it came to Archives, which was causing the problem.  Updated to the latest version and now it's fixed.

Not a technical support question but a gameplay one, for anyone who knows about this.

If you set male sexuality in MCM to "0", does that enable threesomes? I'd rather not run into "Oz x100" when I go into the NCRCF, but I have tested the setting out and I only noticed pairs but no three's. I did catch somerlap at NCRCF but that's a technical support question.

It's good to see this mod is still taken care of. But that's not why i'm typing this. i'm have been playing ttw for a while now which means that most mods for vanilla nv won't work on this one (unless maybe if you go to vegas? not sure about that one though) so i was wondering if sexout still works as it is a global mod which means it doesn't place some stuff in the world but just adds more variables. So it should work. But since i don't know i came here to ask if someone knows.

It's good to see this mod is still taken care of. But that's not why i'm typing this. i'm have been playing ttw for a while now which means that most mods for vanilla nv won't work on this one (unless maybe if you go to vegas? not sure about that one though) so i was wondering if sexout still works as it is a global mod which means it doesn't place some stuff in the world but just adds more variables. So it should work. But since i don't know i came here to ask if someone knows.

Every mod created for FONV will run with TTW, since TTW is built on FONV.

Only FO3 mods need to be converted.

So, to answer your question: Yes, Sexout will work 'out of the box' with TTW

ok, thanks for comfirming it. Now i oly need to find some wexy skins to works both in fnv and fo3 which is gona be harder than it sounds. I remember there being some ttw compatible mods but they weren't very recent anymore and i had a lot of issues with it.

ok, thanks for comfirming it. Now i oly need to find some wexy skins to works both in fnv and fo3 which is gona be harder than it sounds. I remember there being some ttw compatible mods but they weren't very recent anymore and i had a lot of issues with it.

Type N Replacer covers both FO3 and FNV outfits and is very good. Plus, all Type3 textures are compatible so if you don't like the ones that come with it you can swap them out for your favorite Type 3 body texture. Type N is available under the downloads section: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/143-type-n-body-replacer/

• 2 weeks later...

Type N Replacer covers both FO3 and FNV outfits and is very good. Plus, all Type3 textures are compatible so if you don't like the ones that come with it you can swap them out for your favorite Type 3 body texture. Type N is available under the downloads section: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/143-type-n-body-replacer/

Hey, thanks.it' very helpfull. btw apparently installing this stuff wasn't that hard as i thought. As soon as i found out how to read again (was a late night :D) i understood that i what ttw site said about this. I use now type 3 c cup size with it's many armors and clothes. The reson i had troubles in the past was because i used overhauls instead of normal body replacers like these. All seems to work now as it should be.nbtw do i still need the custom fomm buildversion and scr?

PLEASE HELP!

It says

Idk what to do

.txt

my bad

Used CCleaner, didnt fix it...however,I got the "thing"

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 9:35:32 PM
Fomm 0.13.21
OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

System.ArgumentException: Unrecognized file format.
Parameter name: p_strPath
   at Fomm.PackageManager.FomodBuilder.FomodFromSourceBuilder.BuildFomodFromSource(String p_strPath, NexusAPI p_nxaNexus)
   at Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager.AddNewFomod(String p_strPath)
   at Fomm.MainForm..ctor(String fomod)
   at Fomm.Program.Main(String[] args)

I'm getting the same issue with both the Data and Bodies, although it loaded Core just fine.

I'm running Windows 10 64 bit

Hey, thanks.it' very helpfull. btw apparently installing this stuff wasn't that hard as i thought. As soon as i found out how to read again (was a late night :D) i understood that i what ttw site said about this. I use now type 3 c cup size with it's many armors and clothes. The reson i had troubles in the past was because i used overhauls instead of normal body replacers like these. All seems to work now as it should be.nbtw do i still need the custom fomm buildversion and scr?

You will definitely need SCR. Most SO mods will not work without it and are reliant on it in some way. Make sure that you install it correctly. There's a really great tutorial for how to install it in the Technical Support section by ritualclarity. Follow that step-by-step and you should be fine. Getting the custom FOMM build isn't necessary but advised. It includes a number of bugfixes and things to the final release of FOMM.

I dodn't know if i should post this here but is there a way to "fix" the animations positions when you realign them using the buttons? Kinda like sexlab does for skyrim. It gets a bit tedious tht everytime you initiate an animation you have to rlign them again to the right position.

Let Odessa correct me if I'm wrong:

This is a feature not implemented (or at least not working) yet in Sexout.

I remember reading sometime ago it was something she was planning to do, but (as far as i know) without success.

So for the time being manually fixing the positions is the way to go.

I dodn't know if i should post this here but is there a way to "fix" the animations positions when you realign them using the buttons? Kinda like sexlab does for skyrim. It gets a bit tedious tht everytime you initiate an animation you have to rlign them again to the right position.

Let Odessa correct me if I'm wrong:

This is a feature not implemented (or at least not working) yet in Sexout.

I remember reading sometime ago it was something she was planning to do, but (as far as i know) without success.

So for the time being manually fixing the positions is the way to go.

Do mean going in the game files itself nd then using theright coordinations? I have seen them in the console so it shouldn't be too much of  problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure where to ask, but what script, quest or form list actually determines what sex animation will be played?

Would it be for example possible to manually add an animation that you want to see during rape to a form list via FNVEdit (asking because I don't like most of the female-female rape animations, whereas other non-rape versions can be quite interesting via positioning)?