SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

You don't *have* to use FOMM or any mod manager for that matter. If you choose not to, or you choose not to use FOMM, then you get no support from me with installation issues -- because if you use FOMM, there aren't any.

As RC said, just use mine, available in non-adult downloads. There was an update over the weekend and it now works with TTW as well, without any LAA patch hackery or any of that. Another coder has joined the fight against the unholy NMM and is already cranking away.

One of the things he is bringing back is the mod update check, including nexus support, which I cut out with a machete to stop the crashes. In time, LL will be supported as well. The FOMM autoupdater is also making a return, thanks to him.

I am about midway through full BOSS integration. That will probably be done around the end of the week.

Eventually, it will support oblivion and skyrim as well. I see that functionality as being perhaps 6 months out, but that is a completely wild guess.

Downgrading won't help anything and just break any mods that use it. Probably stuck tokens, or else search the tech support forum

I tried doing the steps in the following link that Prideslayer suggested and nothing worked.  I assumed I must be an isolated case because I don't hear about the 9.2 error with the most recent release of Sexout.  I read somewhere that using NVSE extender V3 solved the issue and, sure enough, it did.  However, message box is annoying.  I should also point out that, before, my character didn't have the issue but Cass did.  However, now Cass doesn't have the issue and my PC does.  This event occurred once before but I loaded an older save to rectify it.  Unfortunately, I no longer have an older save to back up to.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4090-the-ngsan-92-error-support-thread-v56/

I managed to get my 9.2 fixed.  Playing with NVSE Extender V3 for a while and switching back to current solved most issues and even many that I had before.

Did sexout get updated recently? It's just I remember Prideslayer talking to an animator (d_manxx2) about getting his work included a while back. I meant to look around for the update a while ago but completely forgot. Now I can't seem to find any mention of an update, however my forum searching skills are not what you would call extraordinary. Hence my question here. :P

Wouldn't know where to even begin Pride.

That sounds like something done on the mod creation side? Or at the very least with console commands?

If the person is asking what I think he/she is asking, its for a simple button to switch from anim to anim while they are playing.

Like wsex has/had.

Wouldn't know where to even begin Pride.

That sounds like something done on the mod creation side? Or at the very least with console commands?

If the person is asking what I think he/she is asking, its for a simple button to switch from anim to anim while they are playing.

Like wsex has/had.

Yes indeed. As in fashions of a series: SexLab Framework or Lovers.

!!! NOTICE !!!

Due to some reading comprehension fail on my part, it turns out that astymma's skeleton is NOT something I can freely distribute.

It will be removed from the download later today, and the OP updated to once again list it as a requirement.

My apologies to all concerned, doubly so to astymma and all of the others whose work his was based on.

!!! NOTICE !!!

I am not sure of the complexity of creating a skeleton however with the current rework of animations that might be able to be placed into sex-out later, Issues with one of the bodies needing some work with the skeleton etc, perhaps a rework of the skeleton can be done as well? If someone here can rework a proper skeleton for what we need that is compatible with various mods used by members here it can then be donated, freely distributed with proper credit. Sexout only redistribution of course.

Of course this might actually be a bigger task than I could possibly know.

LOL Gotta admire that dedication to getting people off their lazy arses and into modding shit themselves. I still maintain I lack the skills to do it, but I admire your dedication to 'the cause' :P

(The button press animation switch would be a pretty nifty fucking thing to have in sexout itself though, if you ever got the spare time/inclination to do it. Not a hugely pressing *need* though I don't think)

Yes it's a modders thing. If someone wants to write a mod attaching it to a keypress, it wouldn't be a tough thing to do. Probably a really simple "get your feet wet" first mod.