[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

Does anybody knows where to get this preset or similar to this one of the photo.???

IMG_20180614_152101.thumb.jpg.ca864e42c5c61e97deba045cf087b767.jpg

I got the photo from a jap user on twitter, kindly asked if its custom edited or downloaded and so far no text back. Someone else did responded saying that it resembles Chsbhc V3-T or something like that with slight edit and it does looks like it. Problem is that i cant find CHSBHC V3-T Bodyslide preset to download anywhere (only the meshes found) and my internet isnt helping with being super slow today.

Anybody can please help me get the preset from photo or this CHSBHC V3-T mainly for CBBE HDT Bodyslide (can settle for uunp as well) which im unable to find ???

And btw, i took some presets here since it does shares my taste????

On 6/24/2018 at 1:01 AM, kakuhen said:

REQUEST PLEASE ! ?

Hello, I find this on Nexus : "Thunder Overflow UUNP Bodyslide Preset" by jinxxed0 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92054?tab=description

But this is for UUNP user, and i use CBBE. Someone can make this or convert this for CBBE ? 

Big Thanks ! ( Sorry for my bad english, i'm french ) 

92054-1529521393-1941876904.png

Will see to it if nobody else does.

On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 9:49 AM, JQR0666 said:

Does anybody knows where to get this preset or similar to this one of the photo.???

IMG_20180614_152101.thumb.jpg.ca864e42c5c61e97deba045cf087b767.jpg

I got the photo from a jap user on twitter, kindly asked if its custom edited or downloaded and so far no text back. Someone else did responded saying that it resembles Chsbhc V3-T or something like that with slight edit and it does looks like it. Problem is that i cant find CHSBHC V3-T Bodyslide preset to download anywhere (only the meshes found) and my internet isnt helping with being super slow today.

Anybody can please help me get the preset from photo or this CHSBHC V3-T mainly for CBBE HDT Bodyslide (can settle for uunp as well) which im unable to find ???

And btw, i took some presets here since it does shares my taste????

Please check here 

43 minutes ago, bobknight7 said:

Hey dudes, I'm struggling to find a Bodyslide preset that was made a few years ago.  It was on a Japanese website, so naturally, the actual name of the preset escapes me.  Most people marketed or called it a MILF body, and it actually looks pretty similar to this image posted by Kakuhen earlier.  If someone can find the site or even has the .xml file on hand, I'd really appreciate it.

If you use unp you can get that preset from that link mentioned earlier. If you are using cbbe, wait till 1 July. I will upload it then. I am out of town for now.

On 6/24/2018 at 4:44 PM, O_O said:

Please check here 

Its close to what i was looking for. Problem is that the one in the photo was edited and still no answer from the original poster.

Wench Body is really close to CHSBHC V3-t but thanks anyway.

15 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

If you use unp you can get that preset from that link mentioned earlier. If you are using cbbe, wait till 1 July. I will upload it then. I am out of town for now.

Are you saying it's the exact same one?  I was asking about another preset that was made a few years ago with a similar body type.

18 hours ago, bobknight7 said:

Hey dudes, I'm struggling to find a Bodyslide preset that was made a few years ago.  It was on a Japanese website, so naturally, the actual name of the preset escapes me.  Most people marketed or called it a MILF body, and it actually looks pretty similar to this image posted by Kakuhen earlier.  If someone can find the site or even has the .xml file on hand, I'd really appreciate it.

This is the only Milf body I know thats years old. http://milfskyrim.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-10.html

GlossinessSample.thumb.jpg.45cebd8e3701f80a37c3cc2b2ebf445a.jpg

On 6/28/2018 at 6:39 PM, some_rabbit said:

This is the only Milf body I know thats years old. http://milfskyrim.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-10.html

GlossinessSample.thumb.jpg.45cebd8e3701f80a37c3cc2b2ebf445a.jpg

Lol that one? Man I remember it was overrated. Still have that preset somewhere around in my potato. Would upload if you wish.

On 6/29/2018 at 3:15 AM, bobknight7 said:

That's the one!  Thank you so much.

On Monday, July 02, 2018 at 4:50 PM, Phoenix_Rises said:

Anyone know where I can find this? 

9984FC3A5AD910D11E

Don't really care for the follower mod, but I do really like that preset. Apparently it used to be on Nexus, but seems to have been removed. 

@some_rabbit Thank you ! ❤️

@Phoenix_Rises Do you have the nexus name (or the number) of the mod or the preset ? So I can check in my archive.