[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

After a long period of changing settings around, I think I finally crafted my final version of my Bodyslide preset.

Pics:

Mm8dwF0.pngPohxhHF.pngChtOS3A.pngUoulxs9.png32WPlOc.png

I increased the leg scale in showracemenu, but everything else is in the Bodyslide preset. I only ever used weight 100, so that's the 'intended' weight for this preset. Also, I always found that the preview in Bodyslide looks exaggerated compared to the actual in-game look, but your mileage may vary depending on the mods and clothes that you use.

Also, sorry for the double post, but your game looks really smooth

What Enb?

I worked hard on these; I  can say they were developed ever since I found out about the existence of bodyslide and it's been quite some time since then.

To my surprise the first preset turned out pretty good, I think it's somewhat similar to 7base, but with a more emphasize on butt and hip size, also the boobs have a really nice shape and a certain fullness to them; I'd go as far and attribute the "Bombshell" term to this one

The second preset is more exaggerated, based on the first nonetheless, however the boobies are BIG, jugs if you will, and the butt, hips and thighs are even fuller... this one kinda wants to portray the warrior shape, but with NO loss of sexiness at all, hell! it's even more than a fantasy requires hahaha!

anyway hope you like em, if the second one is too much for you, then I truly believe that the first one will most likely catch your eyes;

note: to see the proper shape ingame I suggest you remove the skeleton_female.hkx from your character assets female folder, it's worth it i'd say 

enjoy!

preset 1 is the one in the screens

What body mods are you using, if you don't mind me asking? I like your first preset but cant figure out how to get a similar look / shape after using bodyslide to rebuild the body.

That is to use with HDT preset (work also with regular one cbbe tbbp advanced), just saying because made with hdt so will keep a nice pregnancy if use any pregnancy mod.

that one goes like Girl Next Door (weight 0) till Gorgeous Milf (weight 100), so i can do new chars with really differente body types, not all looking almost same.

weight 0

Weight 50

post-19248-0-84958300-1394406746.jpgweight 100

[/spoile

what menu is that? i have race plugin and bodyslide to make outside of game, where do you get that menu from? looks really nice

its from ECE ,im not using racemenu that why its differente.

What Body Texture are you using?

Ah, at that time its a mix of 3 or 4 cant remember wich ones anymore because im not using more cbbe, im just using dreamgirl atm, sorry.

somewhat off-topic here, is bodyslide only compatible with cbbe? 

from the Bodyslide 2.0 FAQ:

Q1: Does this work with [insert body type here] or is it just CBBE?

A: It works with any body or outfit. However, conversion between body types require conversion slider sets. (See below) Of course, using the advanced sliderset for CBBE in Bodyslide, you can very likely get the same body shape without needing to convert anything.

does anyone happen to know the slidersettings (or a close equivalent) for the Touched by Dibella model?

I wanna try setting that as my scale 100 to bring some more variety in shape in my Skyrim, without making EVERYONE a bombshell

After a long period of changing settings around, I think I finally crafted my final version of my Bodyslide preset.

Pics:

Mm8dwF0.pngPohxhHF.pngChtOS3A.pngUoulxs9.png32WPlOc.png

I increased the leg scale in showracemenu, but everything else is in the Bodyslide preset. I only ever used weight 100, so that's the 'intended' weight for this preset. Also, I always found that the preview in Bodyslide looks exaggerated compared to the actual in-game look, but your mileage may vary depending on the mods and clothes that you use.

hey I was wondering which thigh high boots you got in those awesome pictures, and also, your body type is very similar to my taste, good work.! 

That is to use with HDT preset (work also with regular one cbbe tbbp advanced), just saying because made with hdt so will keep a nice pregnancy if use any pregnancy mod.

that one goes like Girl Next Door (weight 0) till Gorgeous Milf (weight 100), so i can do new chars with really differente body types, not all looking almost same.

weight 0

Weight 50

[/spoile

what menu is that? i have race plugin and bodyslide to make outside of game, where do you get that menu from? looks really nice

Ah, at that time its a mix of 3 or 4 cant remember wich ones anymore because im not using more cbbe, im just using dreamgirl atm, sorry.

Little late to the party, but what mod is that studio type location in the background?

weight 0

Weight 50

[/spoile

Little late to the party, but what mod is that studio type location in the background?

That looks like Aether Suite.  It's actually pretty cool with a school, a photo studio, and a playable area with monsters.

here my preset its meant for the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT cus of clipping problems with that mod ya i went thru meany version's of this preset

attachicon.gifCBBE SSH Test 3.8.2.xml

I like it a lot.  It's nice and well-endowed without having ridiculous, cartoony proportions.  However, you seem to have made it so that every female will have the exact same body regardless of the NPC's weights.  Was this intentional or are you still working on what the body is going to look like at weight 0?

here my preset its meant for the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT cus of clipping problems with that mod ya i went thru meany version's of this preset

I like it a lot.  It's nice and well-endowed without having ridiculous, cartoony proportions.  However, you seem to have made it so that every female will have the exact same body regardless of the NPC's weights.  Was this intentional or are you still working on what the body is going to look like at weight 0?

ya i would of done the low side of it but that would of took even longer lol but ill see about fixing that

attachicon.gifCBBE SSH Test 3.8.2.xml high only

attachicon.gifCBBE SSH Test 3.8.4.xml high & low

ya i would of done the low side of it but that would of took even longer lol but ill see about fixing that

ok all done i tried my best to keep to the shape of the body

• 2 weeks later...

This is a preset I made recently, the aim was to create something that is closer to real life, or "all natural" look in appearance.

Low end

post-145287-0-00270600-1405294112_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-77394100-1405294157_thumb.jpg

High end

post-145287-0-36947200-1405294202_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-06323500-1405294234_thumb.jpg

There isn't much difference between the high and low end weights, but that's what's great about BodySlide, things can be tweaked. :)

Caliente Tools.rar

Oh yeah, you may need to go here for some of the sliders used for this body preset:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/