[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

24 minutes ago, O_O said:

I've a request for a preset. I ask if someone has downloaded the preset at this link, the dropbox original file is expired. Thank you all, in particular Daedal.

*Warning* the page linked is SFW, but the main tumblr is NSFW.

http://rebisdungeon.tumblr.com/post/127085630629/screenshots-of-my-custom-bodies-from-modded-skyrim

if i knew what it looked like i would remake it

5 hours ago, O_O said:

request 41.xml

ok well

this is probably innacurate

it was genuinely hard because almost every girl had a different body and the angles were odd and the poses make it hard to compare

Thank you Daedal. I badly explained myself. I did not want a new preset, but to know if anyone had downloaded the one in the blog. Unfortunately I found the more recent link (and updated the post) after the request and you had already done the preset. Sorry for the extra work but I relly really appreciated it. You're a master of kindness. <3

6 hours ago, O_O said:

Thank you Daedal. I badly explained myself. I did not want a new preset, but to know if anyone had downloaded the one in the blog. Unfortunately I found the more recent link (and updated the post) after the request and you had already done the preset. Sorry for the extra work but I relly really appreciated it. You're a master of kindness. <3

o

okay

well have fun with that :) 

On 12/9/2017 at 6:20 PM, O_O said:

Curious fact: It was me that asked via tumblr message to reupload the preset :tongue:

On 12/11/2017 at 3:30 PM, Kaz Aanh said:

Okay, thanks that looks much better than my attemps but can't figure out why it looks quite bad on fs9x flat normals/diffuse. Maybe i should use skinny.

Also its kinda funny how this presset makes my char look like a loli-tier. Despite she isn't.

Hide contents

SNIP

looks great

7 hours ago, bobcarlos said:

Curious fact: It was me that asked via tumblr message to reupload the preset :tongue:

you have done that man a favor

thank you

14 minutes ago, Luna Daro'ki said:

Sorry :frown: I frequently switch presets and using the custom race mod i use them for followers. Sorry again. Thanks! <3 

its fine

just message me if you need a fix or something, theres probably an error with sliders like that