[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

So... I have returned... With an UPDATE!

This is probably  going to be the finale version of the  The Angel Goddess i don't think i can make it any better lol.

i did a lot of refinement of the preset to make it more even as ya go up in size

feel free to show some Screenshots as i do not have the awesome power skill to tack relly good Screenshots

The Angel Goddess v3.0

Small                                                Medium                                              Large

attachicon.gifSmall Size.jpg                 attachicon.gifMedium Size.jpg                 attachicon.gifLarge Size.jpg

SizeChart's

attachicon.gifThe Angel Goddess Size Chart 2.jpg

attachicon.gifThe Angel Goddess Size Chart.jpg

Screenshots

attachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00010.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00011.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00012.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00013.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00014.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00017.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00008.jpg

installation

install using NMM or pick the size you want and put the xml file in

Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

Forgive me im still learning on how to use stuff on here but i really need to show some love to this Preset since i use this one and Guk at the same time for my outfits

tumblr_ncffjh6Ow21r9xitko1_400.gif

16353372569_f925f3fc51_c.jpg

(THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!)

A.B.C.B.

(Preset Download at Bottom of Post)

A Benzene Cocktail Body (yes a cocktail that's a organic chemical compound)

A.B.C.B Aims to make a model body and not to over exaggerated bodyslide preset, you know....somewhere in the middle

take note that I have not done a low weight set for this preset I am trying to figure out what I want it to look like for now the low weight set is default classic CBBE slim

another note...I'm using extended sliders for enhanced character edit for thigh spacing and flatter non torpedo tits the skeleton the mod provides is XPMSE or normal XPMS and helps flatten the breasts so they arn't so...."torpedoISH"

here is the link to extended sliders for ECE: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440/?

Installation: drop this preset in Skyrim/Data/(name of your bodyslide folder)/SliderPresets

OK NOW for the pics (pics NSFW)(Warning: Large Images)(for some strange reason the pictures are placed at the right in an odd way)

15916825644_09a131a114_b.jpg

15916826784_e924d26568_b.jpg

15916827784_fe6e99a02f_b.jpg

16538326392_21a9c344e0_b.jpg

16353121839_47a9c4fc44_b.jpg

16351932110_d3e0aa3f73_b.jpg

16353643249_ac5173d407_n.jpg16353123949_97917cd237_b.jpg

16353501967_6923ebdd61_b.jpg

16353502977_1a63a85ea2_b.jpg

16353504127_2e82346ef9_b.jpg

recommended mods:

Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE/UNP http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

Fitness Body http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16731/?

More Sliders for Enhanced Character Edit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57440/?

Preset File: A.B.C.B..xml

So... I have returned... With an UPDATE!

This is probably  going to be the finale version of the  The Angel Goddess i don't think i can make it any better lol.

i did a lot of refinement of the preset to make it more even as ya go up in size

feel free to show some Screenshots as i do not have the awesome power skill to tack relly good Screenshots

The Angel Goddess v3.0

Small                                                Medium                                              Large

attachicon.gifSmall Size.jpg                 attachicon.gifMedium Size.jpg                 attachicon.gifLarge Size.jpg

SizeChart's

attachicon.gifThe Angel Goddess Size Chart 2.jpg

attachicon.gifThe Angel Goddess Size Chart.jpg

Screenshots

attachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00010.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00011.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00012.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00013.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00014.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00017.jpgattachicon.gif72850_2015-02-08_00008.jpg

installation

install using NMM or pick the size you want and put the xml file in

Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

Just a small request / suggestion, can you make 2 version? one is the naked version and the other is the clothes version, maybe reduce down the size of the nipples, etc. This is to fix the nipples clipping with the clothes or popping out of it. Also, it can be for immersion too. Please? :) your preset is perfect and closest to reality.

Just a small request / suggestion, can you make 2 version? one is the naked version and the other is the clothes version, maybe reduce down the size of the nipples, etc. This is to fix the nipples clipping with the clothes or popping out of it. Also, it can be for immersion too. Please? :) your preset is perfect and closest to reality.

well the naked version and the and the clothes version doesn't need to be done cause in bodyslide ya can pick different body's

like the never nude or CalUndies.

now as for the armor and clothes' i use these mods (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49286/? OCR - Omnisway Clothing Replacer - CBBE BodySlide BBP TBBP by wavion2) and (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59960/? SKYRIM Enhanced -High polygons- CBBE and bodyslide support by s666 ) they shouldn't have a problem with nipples' but if your using the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 there are going to be clipping problems but the mod is post to get an update to fix all that http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D25259%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D802570&pUp=1as it says here on the stickie post.

ill tack a look at the clipping after ChronoTrigger77 mod has been updated.

well the naked version and the and the clothes version doesn't need to be done cause in bodyslide ya can pick different body's

like the never nude or CalUndies.

now as for the armor and clothes' i use these mods (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49286/? OCR - Omnisway Clothing Replacer - CBBE BodySlide BBP TBBP by wavion2) and (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59960/? SKYRIM Enhanced -High polygons- CBBE and bodyslide support by s666 ) they shouldn't have a problem with nipples' but if your using the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 there are going to be clipping problems but the mod is post to get an update to fix all that http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D25259%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D802570&pUp=1as it says here on the stickie post.

ill tack a look at the clipping after ChronoTrigger77 mod has been updated.

yep, i using chronotrigger77 remodeled armor, i waiting for v6 to come out but thanks anyway :)

PERKY BREASTS WITH PUFFY NIPPLES

Hello, here's my bodyslide preset, Perky Breasts with Puffy Nipples that I'm using with SLFC Vagina 2.0 body. But it should work with any HDT body.

It uses puffy nipple sliders. It would work without it, but I highly recommend it if you are not using it.

I'm adding a Closed dress version to be used with closed dresses as well, because nipples :)

Screenshots(Day):

CJzLyd9.jpg
MdViMdD.jpg
6IBGN3Y.jpg
MzrdZm5.jpg
CcY5QhR.jpg
KZBA78v.jpg
ewfBS3b.jpg
JbKruUo.jpg
iQJOn3S.jpg
pn5a1Le.jpg
pKSg2wU.jpg
TuETBZO.jpg
tzGXJ1R.jpg
zTPMfOJ.jpg
NcryQf5.jpg
RI03Lx4.jpg
7lxduRT.jpg

Screenshots(Night):

c76nhkC.jpg
0NJZ3Jm.jpg
2ySwHy2.jpg
hvZAKo3.jpg

For SLFC body if you don't know:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

For Puffy Nipple Sliders:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27102-poc-nipple-add-ons-puffy-and-inverted

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41231-where-i-can-get-puffy-nipple-slider-option-in-bodyslide-2/?do=findComment&comment=1034188

Note: For anyone wondering what dress lydia is wearing, it's Black Rose. But I modified it to let the boobs out.

SLFC Puffy Final Closed Dress.xml

SLFC Puffy Final.xml

PERKY BREASTS WITH PUFFY NIPPLES

Hello, here's my bodyslide preset, Perky Breasts with Puffy Nipples that I'm using with SLFC Vagina 2.0 body. But it should work with any HDT body.

It uses puffy nipple sliders. It would work without it, but I highly recommend it if you are not using it.

I'm adding a Closed dress version to be used with closed dresses as well, because nipples :)

Screenshots:

c76nhkC.jpg

0NJZ3Jm.jpg

2ySwHy2.jpg

hvZAKo3.jpg

For SLFC body if you don't know:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

For Puffy Nipple Sliders:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27102-poc-nipple-add-ons-puffy-and-inverted

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41231-where-i-can-get-puffy-nipple-slider-option-in-bodyslide-2/?do=findComment&comment=1034188

Note: For anyone wondering what dress lydia is wearing, it's Black Rose. But I modified it to let the boobs out.

Dude I appreciate the work, and the shape and all, but dude... nighttime? Even next to torches n stuff it's difficult to get a real feel. 

10am or 2pm is much better. Just sayin.

Update for Yoga Teacher v3 - Manga:

Pear shape is in for 0 weight. Expect a healthy cuteness overdose.

Max weight has been reworked a couple of times.

Overall the body and clothing presets are about 99.9% complete, doing a final test run with outfits and halo/pinup poser right now.

After that there are reference and showcase images to be done, hopefully a full release post coming up before the weekend is over.

Teaser:

S0gAHF8.png

0uNokzf.png

4WoT3LR.png

Edited by guk

They also behave quite well with Fizzybutt's HDT-xml.

where is said bounce kit? It's not shown on their profile here.

She linked it by request in some thread about realistic-low-bounce, you can always find a direct link to it in my preset posts here or take this one: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml by Fizzybutt.

It's set up for HDT + belly + collision, with the collision probably made for c- or d-cups and thus not really optimized for presets like this ranging from A to DD.

The breasts are shifting around a lot depending on body pose, so it's kind of interesting just to look at it. And it looks super-amazing with walking animations on any of my BS2 presets ;)

still waiting for  ChronoTrigger77 mod to be updated

Did he say if he's actually working on fixes for his meshes or is it all implied?  It'd be awesome if he fixed the clipping on the nipple sliders sometime soon.

:huh: well as far as i know' he's redoing everything frome the look of it' but pokeing around on the nexus "theres" :ph34r:  post to be an update to BodaySlide and the cbb body but that might have been a rumor :mellow:  witch is why i think every one is not updataing there BodySlide mod packs every one just playing the waiting game now or theres juts a lot of irl stuff going with the modders but who knows when it ill be updated. i mean look at Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE it hasint been updated sence 2012 ive been waiting for that for a relly long time now so long that i travel far and wide across the waste's that is the nexus and the internet

CBBE-YT v3.20

[ CBBE Yoga Teacher Version 3.20 - Bodyslide 2 Preset with Dynamic Normalmap Changer ]

lFsU6H1.png

DNC - Fitness Edition Mk4

post-134589-0-27008200-1427158354_thumb.pngpost-134589-0-68983000-1427158349_thumb.png

---> Download / 下载 / ダウンロード CBBE-YT v3_20.zip <---

---> Download / 下载 / ダウンロード CBBE-YT - DNC4FSC - Smooth - All Races v1.1.7z <---

---> Download / 下载 / ダウンロード CBBE-YT - DNC4FSC - FitMK4 - All Races v1.1.7z <---

Please remember to click the reputation button if you like this preset.
(Looks like this: jhtcif6h.jpg at the bottom of this post)

How to fix IMGUR images not loading on Loverslab: Click

How-To:

xc4qJVr.png

crappy banner with beautiful Tania

CBBE-YT Bodyslide Preset:

Install with any mod manager, or just drop the .xml files in ...\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets.
Intended usage of the Bodyslide presets:
  • CBBE-YT v3.0 - N - Nude Body - Batch build all outfits with this first, then check outfits one-by-one for clipping and apply the "C" presets where necessary
  • CBBE-YT v3.0 - C - Nip100 - First instance to fix nipple clipping, while keeping the puffy nipple shape
  • CBBE-YT v3.0 - C - NipZero - Second instance where "Nip100" is not enough
  • CBBE-YT v3.0 - C - PushUp - Certain outfits like "CT77 Iron" may look odd with the other presets - use this sparingly
If you still run into nipple clipping issues, try to play around with sliders like "Breast Perkiness" (+/-) or "Nipple Perkiness" (-).
Better: fix the badly optimized conversions in Outfit Studio if you know what you're doing.

CBBE-YT Dynamic Normalmap Changer:

What is this?

All female members of vanilla races will now dynamically receive one of the 5 included normalmaps, based on their weight.
This massively optimizes how shadows are being cast on the breasts by the game engine. Without this mod, either the small breasts will have way too strong shadows or the large breasts have none.

Smooth: Regular Fair Skin Complexion - 2x Flat, 1x Slim, 2x Curvy (added nipple dimples made with TexBlend).

FitMk4: 4-level transition from regular "Flat" to fully worked out "Curvy". No hardcore definition or veins.

Installation & Load Order:

Install normally with your mod manager.
Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE (select "Flat" options in installer) v7.7 is REQUIRED for the mod to work properly. FSC does not share the original CBBEv3 seams.

Make sure this loads after "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp" and "Remodeled Armors - Vanilla Replacer.esp".
I patched the mod to solve the conflicting entries for these mods, however none of them are required.

SAM - Shape Atlas for Men: Conflict of not yet determined origin, texturesets of this mod are applied randomly with SAM installed. No fix known to date.

Troubleshooting:

New: Guide with several options to remove unwanted effects from standalone followers, custom races, child replacers etc.: Link

Unified UNP / Non-FSC CBBE Textures:

I have written a short walkthrough how to make this work with UUNP: Link
Can also be used to modify the 0 weight body so it works with any CBBE textures.

Requirements and Suggestions:

Just for the record: CBBE and Bodyslide 2, and the whole body is only designed for XPMS Extended and HDT Physics Extensions.

CBBE Slim Textures & Normalmaps are required, otherwise you get massive shadow glitches on the lower half of the weight slider.
Muscular normalmaps work fine with this body, but i would advise not to use the extreme "Diesel" or "Hardcore" maps (SEFAP does that much better).
The included Dynamic Normalmap Changer can also be customized by replacing the included textures with anything you prefer.

Known "Slim" alternatives to stock CBBE:

Recommended:

Other info & Permissions:

Make sure to check the Credits section below.
Special props to Rex89 and his The Angel Goddess preset, on which the Yoga Teacher is largely based on.

What this body is made for:
The intention of this preset is an extremely fit and exaggerated "Hentai" body with large "Oppai" breasts at max weight, and a somewhat more pear-shaped and healthy looking teen-ish (18+) body with tiny and perky breasts at min weight.
In fact the body uses almost identical sliders for both weights, so you should have an easy job adjusting your SexLab animations to it. The major differences are the breasts and upper body (waist and belly).

Permissions:
Feel free to use the preset (or parts of it) as base for your own FREE mod creations. Credits and links to this download are welcome, but not required (you can't openly link to LL on Nexus anyway).

The textures from the Dynamic Normalmap Changer however are property of another artist, so you'll have to request permissions from HHaleyy personally.
The .ESP itself is free to use, give credits to Elmanouche if you want to modify and upload it.

Archive:
CBBE-YT v3_10.zip

Comments and feedback are welcome.

Credits:

I thank all of you for inspirations, assets, tools and a place to share our work:
HHaleyy
Elmanouche
SvarogNL
rex89
筋肉マダム (i hope this is the author's name)
samisme74
Macbain
LoversLab
Nexusmods
Caliente, Ousnius and The Bodyslide Team
And everyone in the Skyrim modding communities.

Character(s) used in screenshots:
Elena by Oden
Brynhildr by ?unknown?
Marie Rose CME Save by HHaleyy
Daíra by Aberin
Tania playable race - ECE version - by Alan81512
NG Ysolda by FYI
3sisters by Adenz
Anumeha by Mergatroid Skittle

ENB and Studios:
Grim and Somber ENBs - Hircine
Aether Suite
Review Studio

Gallery: (last update 2015-04-26)

2015-04-26 (user submitted by Chikage)

17053379677_61175789f6_o.jpg

17267858212_7f559190a3_o.jpg

17081948238_828b9137e0_o.jpg

2015-04-12 (Megumi)

u1ZuIyF.png

i5CzkW3.png

588rTQs.png

TgAHWdf.png

GHhScBi.png

8uVLfrn.png

ECR3eqM.png

kOYKHtX.png

nzKBygn.png

EClZ6tq.png

4Iami4C.png

tZ2Eune.png

4bwrASh.png

rTuyglu.png

bzqgNvp.png

ooVofkE.png

jeYcBjd.png

D3mFTV6.png

2015-04-07 (outdoor fun @0.50 weight)

sKRa53Q.png
Anumeha barely made it to riverwood alive, Sven is dealing with that wolf

BqgnUSY.png
You'd be sweating too...!

2015-03-28 (DNC Fitness Promo)

PHcflHH.png

lJTQJpb.png

YZ6t98B.png

bHGi1gf.png

gJNpdze.png

R4R8sN1.png

uJTshnY.png
Fingerlickin' Good

Edited by guk

guk, will it work with Unified UNP?

UUNP uses the same sliders, so yes.

Well this body is designed exclusively for CBBE HDT with XPMSE 2 (for the skeleton proportions).

Cell is correct in that UUNP works with identical BS2 slider morphs, with the exception how the UV map in UUNP reacts to the minimized breast sliders in presets like this. This means you might get some texture problems on the lower weights.

But just go ahead and test it - you could reset the min weight "Breast" and "BreastSmall" sliders to 100%, and add something like "UNP-Skinny" or "Seraphim" from the UUNP sliders instead.

This will however ruin the scaling (how the body looks at weights between 0 and 100) and the overall character of the preset.

EDIT: alright i tested this with the release version of UUNP in BS 2.3, the min weight is absolutely not working ;) The UV map is getting completely wrecked by the breast sliders, at least the BS2 preview looks like a horrible accident.

You'd have to reset to "zeroed sliders", copy the max weight from CBBE-YT, and probably use the "Seraphim - Low" slider ONLY for the min weight, which is the closest UNP body you can get.

EDIT#2: Alternative: Simply copy all the Breast- and Nipple setting from any CBBE BS2 preset over to the CBBE-YT low weight. Anything with at least B-Cups should be okay, like "CBBE" or any of the other official presets.

The DNC will work fine if you replace the normalmaps with those from the UNP version of FSC (probably 2x Skinny, 3x Regular depending on which way you edited the body from above suggestions). Make sure to edit all of them with UUNPtexblend if you use UUNP Special.

I just picked up UUNP Special, if it works as good as i expect then i'll add some info in the main posts of my presets.

Edited by guk

Hey Abla! :)

post-151055-0-70643700-1425987377_thumb.jpgpost-151055-0-92796500-1425987518_thumb.jpgpost-151055-0-98805600-1425987362_thumb.jpg

post-151055-0-61407300-1425987401_thumb.jpgpost-151055-0-53210700-1425987384_thumb.jpgpost-151055-0-84192400-1425987426_thumb.jpg

Wearing the great Tembtra Thief Armor. Make sure you grab the 4K textures and BodySlide files for that as well!

Other mods used: The Painted Lady, Lunari Race, Tit Kit, Cubic Hair 3D for BodySlide, SG Hair Pack.

The attached XML contains presets for HeyAbla Nude, HeyAbla Clothed and then some presets to fix the Tembtra Thief BodySlide exports to ensure the boots, pants and hood fit the HeyAbla Nude body again (since we can't fit those puppies in a cuirass anyways). ;)

RaceMenu sliders for the proportions pictured above: Weight 0.50, Height 0.84, Head 1.09.

HeyAbla 1.0.xml

2015-03-12 - Updated CBBE-YT to version 3.10

f3MXVlx.gif

Major update:

• Max weight: Completely redesigned breasts - tweaked thighs and legs - the body should look perfect in all poses and 360° angles now, and the breasts no longer collapse from certain HDT PE gravity effects while posing
  • Max weight: Increased Shoulder Width and Arms to accommodate the increased cup size
  • Min weight: Tweaked thighs and legs for a better pear-shaped body

Version 3.0 was released somewhat unfinished, any issues i found with the body have been fixed in the 3.1 overhaul.

The breasts at max weight have become at least 1 cup size bigger, and are definitely "oppai" enough now both in size and shape (and they stay that way in all poses while using HDT PE).

Also the legs have been improved a lot; as a side effect the buttocks have a much sharper definition again.

Future plans: Possibly a version with less "wasp waist" at max weight.