Jump to content
XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Recommended Posts

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Artt Lucky Stripes 2.0

outfitcollage.thumb.jpg.0682a19579bd02e224620485b15b39f4.jpg

Changes Made:
+Transparent and White Textures
+Slutty Zap Options (Monokiki, Topless, Crotchless, Pasty)
+Oily Options
-Separate Topless Variants

 

 

 

Credit: @AreTotti

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Fakenet said:

All the conversions I made I put into my google online drive thingy. The link isthe one in the signature.

I guess I really should change it to something more obvious.

I looked there and couldn't find it which is what confused me, but then I looked again and realized I just wasn't looking hard enough because it was in the Google drive thingy all along, oops.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Artt Lucky Stripes 2.0

outfitcollage.thumb.jpg.0682a19579bd02e224620485b15b39f4.jpg

Changes Made:
+Transparent and White Textures
+Slutty Zap Options (Monokiki, Topless, Crotchless, Pasty)
+Oily Options
-Separate Topless Variants

 

 

 

Credit: @AreTotti

Good stuff thanks 😍

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Submaxie said:

I like the armor. I will convert this

Amazing thank you.  If Armor is to your liking, do you want to take a look at the issues mentioned a page ago with this mod?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bamatias said:

if possible can someone make a patch to cbbe or convert her to cbbe ?

link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105092

 

Name: Lady Arkay - new and improved

 

credits to the creator Pandorable

 

105092-1602801631-1599293928.png.3d5f9ffcd07e54df4336a23d6141dbf2.png

105092-1602801619-727511979.png.1b0596e0088cefeb6d08a09473599bf7.png

105092-1602801645-565684909.png.70ec94e2c0efc1a45a84edbf9124e39b.png

 

 

You can just drag and drop your body generated from Bodyslide into her meshes folder and it'll work fine. Then replace the textures with the ones from "Porcelain skin for Vampires" to keep her pale/white skin, and your good to go. Its what I did and it works flawlessly.

Share this post


Link to post

Would anyone be willing to convert Acalypha's armor to bodyslide? I replaced the meshes and textures for her and it worked, but now her top clips through her chest and its slightly irritating. Ehh, heres a screenshot of it:

 

Spoiler

20201018213835_1.jpg.3b68e37050e3088f2e11656057400ac5.jpg

 

I'd appreciate the help here. I could just remove her default top entirely by deleting it in Nifscope, but I rather not if possible. Having her completely topless makes her feel more like a slut than a follower to use throughout the game, so.... pretty pls? :/

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, coldqueen said:

Google search ------------> [Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.3  <------------

 

good luck !! :face_pig:

 

Yeah I can't find it either, just the SE version.

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, CT99 said:

是的,我也找不到它,只有SE版本。

 

:cool:

 

Sometimes you have to switch to Google to search for pictures !!

 

This is a Korean website !!

 

go quickly !!

 

https://arca.live/b/tullius/5221959

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

I don’t know why the creator deleted it !!

 

Because he originally posted it here !!

 

Same good luck !!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Bamatias said:

if possible can someone make a patch to cbbe or convert her to cbbe ?

link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105092

 

Name: Lady Arkay - new and improved

 

credits to the creator Pandorable

 

 

 

 

You can do this yourself, by replacing the meshes & texture files with a mod that uses CBBE versions. For example:

download  SG Female Textures Renewal, 

 

1. Go to: \Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character

 

2. Copy the texture files from that SG to replace Lady Arkay textures.

 

3. Follow the same procedure but for meshes instead ( \Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character ).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I'll be focusing on this along with other ravena stuff next.

I already converted this Catsuit outfit. I will release it after fixing clipping and taking screenshots.

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Amazing thank you.  If Armor is to your liking, do you want to take a look at the issues mentioned a page ago with this mod?

 

 

I said I will convert DX Dark Knight Armor. The page you linked is Kardia armor its a another mod. I believe Kardia armor is already converted to cbbe Bodyslide.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Submaxie said:

I already converted this Catsuit outfit. I will release it after fixing clipping and taking screenshots.

I said I will convert DX Dark Knight Armor. The page you linked is Kardia armor its a another mod. I believe Kardia armor is already converted to cbbe Bodyslide.

I checked this Mod Kardia(Nisetanka) Inspired Armor and its drive me crazy ... Armor Parts get invisible if equiped caused by a incompatiblity with Devicious Devices ... to many different body slots ... i have now converted the SSE Version ... have the same issue ... the Devicious Device Hider cause the issue that parts are not visible ( effected about it are the Thong, left Pauldron and a Part of the helmet in all variants ( closed opened and standard ), thong have missing textures, no tempering recipes, no crafting recipe, no ground model ... further the LE version dont support Heel Function, the SSE version have only heel funtion with Racemenue High Heels that are not available for LE so i try currently add it with included Heels Sound and i try to fix most of the issues. The Armorbody in SSE version is standard CBBE ... terrible ... i have start to convert it in CBBE COSIO Body but then is much clipping issues that i must fix ... currently i try my best to fix all the issues but need some time ... if i ever get this issues solved with the backported version and i get the permission of the mod owner ( i write him a pn here but dont get a answer currently ) i will release a version that included the missing stuff with a converted version to COSIO Body ... please be informed i handle normally all this stuff for myself and change it for private usage and i am not a professional modder or Pro in Bodyslide ... please be patient.

 

Currently i have backported the SSE Version to LE and its works fine so far ... but to  fix currently all the issues that i found that i dont like or miss in the armor need time. Some issues maybe i can´t fix ... DD Compatiblityissue i dont know how to solved it ... i deactivated as workarround in DD Settings the Device Hider  in the Devices Underneath MCN Settings that the armor parts ingame not get invisible.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Dilios300 said:

 

 

You can just drag and drop your body generated from Bodyslide into her meshes folder and it'll work fine. Then replace the textures with the ones from "Porcelain skin for Vampires" to keep her pale/white skin, and your good to go. Its what I did and it works flawlessly.

I did that last night  and actually worked

i just need to replace the textures now

thanks bro

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, deznuts2000 said:

You can do this yourself, by replacing the meshes & texture files with a mod that uses CBBE versions. For example:

download  SG Female Textures Renewal, 

 

1. Go to: \Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character

 

2. Copy the texture files from that SG to replace Lady Arkay textures.

 

3. Follow the same procedure but for meshes instead ( \Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character ).

 

 

thanks for the advice bro

I will try it

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bamatias said:

thanks for the advice bro

I will try it

Yeah was about to say there is an issue with mismatched skin.

BTW from the original author:

 

image.png.856158a06072d9ccf77d5194d8fb45f4.png

Share this post


Link to post

Catsuit Black Latex CBBE Bodyslide

Contains a black latex catsuit with a transparent version, 2 boot models, corset, mittens, helmet, and hood. All black in colour. Supports Bodyslide. There are also zippers that can be equipped as separate pieces. Use AddItemMenu to get the outfit.

 

Catsuit3.png.252e554d4e1f88ad270e7f43186

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

:cool:

 

Quick test and error report !!

 

ScreenShot65.jpg.ba33708cec637cb05688961b24d93d4b.jpg

 

ScreenShot68.jpg.2d505771d677565aa0a3792800d6073a.jpg

 

:cold_sweat:

Multiple breaks in the hip

 

Spoiler

ScreenShot67.jpg.8c6ffde6b3ca4f0a50d164c3f162a87f.jpg

 

ScreenShot66.jpg.a9d4c9cd42233d595b4a597b512ea78b.jpg

 

ScreenShot69.jpg.14d4fe9b616c0bbb0a651d3dc2126ff0.jpg

 

:face_pig:

 

Hope to fix it soon !!

 

Thanks for conversion !!  Submaxie

 

AND    Welcome to join the conversion !!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...