XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

10 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Use the mask brush, then paint the panties.

Then hit Ctrl + I to invert the mask.

Then go "sliders -> create new zap slider" and save the project.

Now you'll get a toggle box in BodySlide for "zapping" the panties. If it doesn't show up right away, select another outfit and then go back to this, so BS is forced ro refresh.

Speaking of which... does BS actually not build zapped parts or are they "only" turned invisible? It doesn't really matter in game, but I am curious.

6 hours ago, dltpals87 said:

Wow ~_~ NIND & NoNickNeeded very very Thank you XD

20200712212544_1.jpg

After building with the checkbox, the zapped mesh is no longer there.  I included and zap panties zap.

Would anyone be up to converting  Vilja's dresses to revealing/zap enhanced versions, similar to Chronotrigger77's 'Remodeled Armor CBBE HDT'?

When I tried editing textures, her body is part of the dress mesh so there were holes in game. Not sure if there's an easy way to convert a mesh from clothes+body to clothes over body, with individual meshes to make transparent or even zap/delete from finished outfit.

Thanks!

ViljaSm-ScreenShot67b.jpg

2 hours ago, Korgil said:

Would anyone be up to converting  Vilja's dresses to revealing/zap enhanced versions, similar to Chronotrigger77's 'Remodeled Armor CBBE HDT'?

When I tried editing textures, her body is part of the dress mesh so there were holes in game. Not sure if there's an easy way to convert a mesh from clothes+body to clothes over body, with individual meshes to make transparent or even zap/delete from finished outfit.

Thanks!

ViljaSm-ScreenShot67b.jpg

Right. Armor nifs come with their own body. You're not just replacing the armor/clothese but also swapping out the body.

I don't know what your experience with Bodyslide or CK but I use MO2 and what I would do is setup a folder and call it like Vilja's Wardrobe, create the armor I want her to use and change the esp to point to those. I don't know if she's CBBE or UNP but if you use body textures meant for one body or the other her body will look weird if you're not using the correct texture.