XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Ok Guys, here is a big request . I am looking for the DV Elegant Jeans CBBE HDT BS files. The mod was removed at the the original authors request, whoever that is, The mod was a mash up of stuff from several different mods so who knows. Never received a notice on its removal but I need it back. Was posted in April 1 2018, about a year ago. Click on the image's arrow should take you to the post. Hoping some of you long timers might still have it. 

9 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Ok Guys, here is a big request . I am looking for the DV Elegant Jeans CBBE HDT BS files. The mod was removed at the the original authors request, whoever that is, The mod was a mash up of stuff from several different mods so who knows. Never received a notice on its removal but I need it back. Was posted in April 1 2018, about a year ago. Click on the image's arrow should take you to the post. Hoping some of you long timers might still have it. 

Ask and bla bla bla ... You mean that you need your own mod? I suggest backup on hdd and cloud drive.

It's a pleasure to help you, you've done so much for us. ❤️

A dedicated folder for you, when you need.

https://mega.nz/#F!gV5HUaIa!P4_vLASlH3G2eXXh2rmNMw

24 minutes ago, O_O said:

Ask and bla bla bla ... You mean that you need your own mod? I suggest backup on hdd and cloud drive.

It's a pleasure to help you, you've done so much for us. ❤️

A dedicated folder for you, when you need.

https://mega.nz/#F!gV5HUaIa!P4_vLASlH3G2eXXh2rmNMw

You are right. I've had a Mega account for a long time, just never think to use it.  I have 6 storage drive, 3 internal and 3 external, total of 11Tbs but I have been lax in putting them in a safe place.  Thanks.

I have been d/l'ing all my conversions to put them in a safe place and to keep track of what I've done.  To date, I have 391 :wine: conversions to my name. I can still remember being told to 'do it youself' when I made requests in this thread. I think I can safely say, 'mission accomplished' at this point. I had so many outfits I wanted converted and was getting fustrated that I was not able to get them done. I will acknowledge that some were done and for that I was very grateful. But there was many more I wanted so I decided why not. Fakenet gave me a text file that outlined how to do basic conversions and I was off and running. So believe me, I can understand how you feel when your conversion requests go unfulfilled. 

And the beat goes on. I have hundreds of conversions yet to do if I so desire. What I am wondering is how many of you are still playing Sky LE? Doesn't seem to be as many and the downloads are well below what they use to be. I have some over 3,000. Hopefully, my work will still have some loyal followers and not in vain.  We shall see, yes? :heart:

6 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I have been d/l'ing all my conversions to put them in a safe place and to keep track of what I've done.  To date, I have 391 :wine: conversions to my name. I can still remember being told to 'do it youself' when I made requests in this thread. I think I can safely say, 'mission accomplished' at this point. I had so many outfits I wanted converted and was getting fustrated that I was not able to get them done. I will acknowledge that some were done and for that I was very grateful. But there was many more I wanted so I decided why not. Fakenet gave me a text file that outlined how to do basic conversions and I was off and running. So believe me, I can understand how you feel when your conversion requests go unfulfilled. 

And the beat goes on. I have hundreds of conversions yet to do if I so desire. What I am wondering is how many of you are still playing Sky LE? Doesn't seem to be as many and the downloads are well below what they use to be. I have some over 3,000. Hopefully, my work will still have some loyal followers and not in vain.  We shall see, yes? :heart:

You go on plentey of suport hear

9 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I only play LE myself hon. I'm picky on what I put in, and don't do much experimenting mod-wise. Keep on trucking, I'll always be on LE. Don't even have SE installed!

18 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Not to worry Sorceress. your conversions are amazing! 
I still play LE, haven't even started SE yet, and I Have some of your clothes on my favorite list! 😁

I've tried SE, but cannot get it to work. Anyhoo, as you only do LE conversions, what's the point. Your conversions are amazing and though I don't like them all( a personal choice), I appreciate every one you do, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work, now and in the future.

cincsac

3 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

I've tried SE, but cannot get it to work. Anyhoo, as you only do LE conversions, what's the point. Your conversions are amazing and though I don't like them all( a personal choice), I appreciate every one you do, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work, now and in the future.

cincsac

2 hours ago, iamcarnage said:

Please provide photos with your requests. Thank you! 

9 hours ago, BeardedBear said:

Not to worry Sorceress. your conversions are amazing! 
I still play LE, haven't even started SE yet, and I Have some of your clothes on my favorite list! 😁

I tried SSE but deleted it an reinstall LE because I understand how it works and still like older mods that have not an properly. never will be converted because of newer mods that Don.t look or work as good as the old one,,s.

My game looks an runs great for me .

The last time I checked steam there were more players playing old skyrim.

Also you can load your conversion up on MEGA I believe you get 50 GB of space for free also dint999 uses goggle drive which also has free upload space ,I myself have an use both plus I have a Dropbox which I pay a subscription to I have mods and conversion saved from 2014 . I still will upload a mod just in case it or the mod author. deletes it,s.

29 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

I tried SSE but deleted it an reinstall LE because I understand how it works and still like older mods that have not an properly. never will be converted because of newer mods that Don.t look or work as good as the old one,,s.

My game looks an runs great for me .

The last time I checked steam there were more players playing old skyrim.

Also you can load your conversion up on MEGA I believe you get 50 GB of space for free also dint999 uses goggle drive which also has free upload space ,I myself have an use both plus I have a Dropbox which I pay a subscription to I have mods and conversion saved from 2014 . I still will upload a mod just in case it or the mod author. deletes it,s.

I have both Google and Mega, but it has been more convenient to use LL since I am a supporter. I've never had an issue except that one file. My problem has been losing files on my HD. I can only assume some were lost when my main HD crashed but I thought I had retrieved them all. Apparently not.  Storage isn't an issue since I have 11tb of storage now so losing files shouldn't be  a problem. Have you had problems d/l'ing my files from LL?

3 hours ago, varfolomey said:

Evil Angel JS

Posted July 2

Hel Armor Collection for 7BO by Arsenic

This looks cool

Join to request.

Thriller has to be an all time fav for dance routines. Excellent beat to choreograph to. But hey what happened to all your lovely ladies photos?  Some one get their panties twisted and complain?