Jump to content
XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, varfolomey said:

Sorceress99

Posted yesterday at 01:37 AM

 

Notify Moderator / Report Content

1923liwu CBBE BodySlide

 

 

1923liwu CBBE BodySlide.7z 35.59 MB · 12 downloads

As usual, your videos are superb, @varfolomey. I watch everyone of them . And thank you for the link. Had to redo the sleeves as they were clipping badly but saves me from trying to convert the FO4 outfit.  

Link to post
12 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Why would changing the type from Environmental Map to Default cause a CTD?

If you change Skyrim Shader Type from Environment Map to Default you must also remove Environment_Mapping option from Shader Flag 1 or else as you say you will get CTD, suspect option is invalid for Default Shader.

Link to post
18 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

As you can see, the body poses make it hard to convert from one game to another. The sleeves are FO4 mostly straight, and angled higher where as the Skyrim arms are angled lower and bent at the elbow. You have to mask one arm and use the 'move' commands to place the other arm into the best position.Be sure to 'unmirror' the arms. Then invert the mask (it moves to the other arm) and you do the same for the first arm. Once you have them positioned good, clear the mask, check 'mirror' so that any changes are done to both side for uniformity. Then add/subtract the meshes for best fit. Easy peasy!

FO4 to Sky pose.jpg

 

18 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Easy peasy!

hahah... yeah... (internal confusion and panic intensifies.)

Link to post
1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Does that require the FO4 game files be installed?

 Good question I do not know, but i figure if Outfit studio can read/write LE, SE and FO4 nif's I'd guess it wouldn't matter.

Link to post
4 hours ago, Vortec said:

 Good question I do not know, but i figure if Outfit studio can read/write LE, SE and FO4 nif's I'd guess it wouldn't matter.

So you haven't converted any FO4 files to Skyrim? Rats. I have no idea how to do that. There is no FO4 CBBE to Skyrim CBBE that I see.  

Link to post
2 hours ago, Vortec said:

 I don't know what version you have or maybe its an Bodyslide LE thing, but since I am using SKyrim SE I use it's corresponding Outfit studio and yes its listed for me. Mind you it converts to Skyrim SE CBBE but there's another step you can take to convert it to LE.

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089

Thanks. I am running the lastest niskope 2.0 Dev7 and 4.7.4 OS. I will have to find the time to work with them to see how to make conversions. The easiest for me it to convert the file to obj then load it back in OS and work it over at this point.  We will see. FO4 isnt at the top of my list of conversions as a lot of it looks out of place in Skyrim.  

Link to post
17 hours ago, Imperfection said:

If you change Skyrim Shader Type from Environment Map to Default you must also remove Environment_Mapping option from Shader Flag 1 or else as you say you will get CTD, suspect option is invalid for Default Shader.

Ah, okay.. Is that different then removing the path under for Environment Map under the properties?

Link to post
7 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

So you haven't converted any FO4 files to Skyrim? Rats. I have no idea how to do that. There is no FO4 CBBE to Skyrim CBBE that I see.  

I converted an FO4 file to Skyrim LE.  I opened the FO nif in nifskope, and saved it as an obj, then opened that with OS.  Had to do some scaling, but it wasn't very hard, it's pretty skimpy.  This outfit:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15907

 

The problem I had is that the FO4 nif had some odd emissive and specular settings.  I had trouble making the color look right.

Link to post
2 hours ago, varfolomey said:

Sorceress99

Posted 21 hours ago

 

 

Thanks for the praise.From You, its to hear in doubly pleased.And here is Your conversion - Rodeo Set.

 

 

 

Aww man, Shania can't sing. Sheesh! Now Miranda Lambert, Mirah Carey or Carrie Underwood, oh yeah. Outfit looks great, White or red would blow it up. Thank you!

Link to post
5 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Ah, okay.. Is that different then removing the path under for Environment Map under the properties?

Can you show screen shot of what you mean because I don't understand what you mean when you say "the path under for Environment Map under the properties". Do you mean the path to the environment map texture?

 

Image below of the options I was describing, if shader is changed to "default" in nifskope it does not automatically remove environment_mapping option from shader flag 1 so it must be done manually, I stumbled across this when I had a couple meshes that would CTD and this was cause.

 

image.png.f81460f0b0553162a8fcd1378b1eac2c.png

 

Edited: add info and screen shot

Link to post

Hey @Sorceress99 did you ever have this trim color bug ( I don't know what to call it) with the original file for the Aigis Zenobia mod or is just me? I never downloaded the original so I wouldn't know. Basically, the one on the left is the Regular Version of the armor, and the one on the right is the White Version.

 

You can see the white version for the body armor, is suppose to have that blueish/silverish trim with a more actual white colored armor but instead it's a complete duplicate of the regular one. Did you ever have this problem as well?

 

Other than that it's another perfect conversion!! I hope you feel better and keep up the good work! 👍👍

Skyrim 6_30_2019 6_16_33 PM (2).png

Link to post
34 minutes ago, Charmandur said:

Hey @Sorceress99 did you ever have this trim color bug ( I don't know what to call it) with the original file for the Aigis Zenobia mod or is just me? I never downloaded the original so I wouldn't know. Basically, the one on the left is the Regular Version of the armor, and the one on the right is the White Version.

 

You can see the white version for the body armor, is suppose to have that blueish/silverish trim with a more actual white colored armor but instead it's a complete duplicate of the regular one. Did you ever have this problem as well?

 

Other than that it's another perfect conversion!! I hope you feel better and keep up the good work! 👍👍

 

Thanks!!  I may have just added the wrong texture which you can easily fix in Nifskope. Looks like the other pieces are correct. I'll look at it in a bit as I have a couple of projects working at the moment. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...