XunAmarox

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 8/31/2018 at 4:30 PM, Swe-DivX said:

Download url? The old one is not working.

I have the mod that this armor is in and I would be more than happy to send it to you if you want to try to convert the Dread Knight Armor to CBBE. I would love to have a copy of it too. ?

1 hour ago, Ragnarr1313 said:

I have the mod that this armor is in and I would be more than happy to send it to you if you want to try to convert the Dread Knight Armor to CBBE. I would love to have a copy of it too. ?

here

20 hours ago, MagickaGuzzler said:

Created an account to ask this. Could anyone convert some of Team TAL's stuff? It's all all great, but it's also all UNP. I tried myself, and everything came out looking like a potato. A few of my favorites are

9204 MBO 0049 by Team TAL

9204 MBO 0006 (心王·逆鳞) by Team TAL

9204 MBO 0018 (心王·扶苏) by Team TAL

Thanks guys

I did the first one.

I haven't tested it ingame yet, but in Outfit Studio and BodySlide it looks fine.

Here are the files for CBBE HDT and CosioHD (CLAMS of Skyrim). Both archives contain only the BS files and thus require the original.

As Amethyst456 points out below, the HDT doesn't work correctly, so this is a WIP. If someone happens to know how to correct that, feel free to use my files as a base to save you the work of converting the files from UNP to CBBE/Cosio.

Edit: Old files removed. New files futher down.

20 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I did the first one.

I haven't tested it ingame yet, but in Outfit Studio and BodySlide it looks fine.

I put the mesh filepath to: "9204 MBO 0049 by Team TAL\Meshes" so if you installed the mod under a different dictionary, change that in the project before building it in BS.

Here are the files for CBBE HDT and CosioHD (CLAMS of Skyrim). Both archives contain only the BS files and thus require the original.

MLB_0049 CBBE BS.7z

MLB_0049 Cosio BS.7z

This is a full hdt outfit. If try to import other body and make bodyslide for it, it will be deform and cause instant CTD ingame. 

I tested your bodyslide, it is deform like that:

image.png.2054847f6424373243b37a801fef28c7.png

In fact I tried to convert some TAL's outfit and other hdt outfit before, but I don't know how to handle with the hdt path so I failed. 

I asked this once and got the answer in this topic. But not sure it works or not, someone tried this and tell me it doesn't work :3. 

On 7/10/2018 at 10:14 PM, nagothm said:

Once you have finished bodyslide with an outfit with HDT clothing effects the mesh will often look like that and usually CTD after.  The way I fix it is after I have finished the Bodyslide conversion

1) open up the bodyslide edited mesh (BEM) you were working with in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\********* in Nifskope.  (* being whatever the name is of the shape folder it is in.)

2) Open up a copy of the original mesh (OM) of that same outfit in Nifskope.

3) on the (BEM) go to the first NiTriShape and click the arrow to the left of it.

4) R-Click on the NiTriShapeData and go to Block>Copy (Or CTRL+SHIFT+C)

5) On the (OM) go to the same NiTriShape and click the arrow to the left of it.

6) R-Click on the NiTriShapeData and go to Block>Paste Over (Or CTRL+SHIFT+V)  That will change the shape to match the (BEM).

7) Repeat steps 4-6 for each NiTriShape. 

8 If there is a body shape in the mesh and you did not replace it with the UUNP (or CBBE) reference body it will usually change shape fine, if not then you can R-Click, Block>Copy Branch on the NiTriShape from the (BEM), go to the top of the tree and select the 0 NiNode branch, then R-Click, Block>Paste Branch it into the (OM) (You will have to delete the original body shape in that case and rename the pasted in body shape to the deleted body shape's name.

9) If you renamed any shapes while working in bodyslide you will need to make sure that the NiTriShape names match in the (OM) you are pasting into as well.

10) Once this is done you just save the (OM) you have been editing to the same name as the (BEM).  Then just drag and drop it and overwrite the (BEM) in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\*********

11) run bodyslide for that mesh and look at the files it generates.  They should no longer stretch weird and you should no longer get any CTD from them.

PM me if you are still having issues with it.

Hmm... I didn't expect that since I didn't touch the weights.

For me it didn't crash, but the loincloth and decorations hang down into the floor more or less like on your screen.

This is a bit out of my current knowledge, but I'll see if I can figure it out... and if not, at least a person with the necessary HDT knowledge will have a little less work. ^^

19 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Think of it again, I did it. For me, it's just a fem time to do it, for not too many parts.

1 convert the armor, pants and boots, others use the original

2 no need of original

3 edit the esp, remove all the 1st view model

4 changed the feet model of boots, and changed to nioveride HH, and add heel sound

an intersting thing is that this moder copy the boots model from the hdt physics version( see the ring link the boots may be moved in the hdt physics version), that had hdt bone , cause the boots crash in the game, for there are no hdt xml matched, and I cleaned the bones, worked now

BDO india CBBE-HDT.7z

Skyrim 2018_9_29 21_07_43.png

are the gloves showing up for anybody? not sure why but everything works and shows up on my character except the gloves. i can't see the gloves when they are equipped. And i don't believe i have any mods that hide equipment like the Devious Devices mod.

1 hour ago, Amethyst456 said:

This is a full hdt outfit. If try to import other body and make bodyslide for it, it will be deform and cause instant CTD ingame. 

I tested your bodyslide, it is deform like that:

Spoiler

image.png.2054847f6424373243b37a801fef28c7.png

In fact I tried to convert some TAL's outfit and other hdt outfit before, but I don't know how to handle with the hdt path so I failed. 

I asked this once and got the answer in this topic. But not sure it works or not, someone tried this and tell me it doesn't work :3. 

Use version 3.2 of Bodyslide. It's the last one to support HDT cloth physics, because all newer versions of Outfit Studio replace the outfit skeleton with the XPMSE one, which breaks the custom HDT physics in the mesh.
3.2 is missing a few features that version 4+ has but you can still do basic conversions with it.

I tried what was in the tutorial Amethyst456 linked and that mostly worked.

Mostly, because it works well enough, but the HDT parts don't seem to have collisions so they can clip into the body (or other outfits like different boots).

I'll try the 3.2 version of Bodyslide later to see if it yields better results.

Thanks to the Bodyslide 3.2 it come out better for the torso armor. Not entirely perfect, since on movement it still occasionally clips the skin through right below the breasts and the butt, but overall I think it worked out pretty well.

The trousers though... they didn't come out so well. There large portions of the skin clip through ingame despite it looking perfect in Outfit Studio and Bodyslide.

Anyway, here are the files:

Old files removed. New ones a few posts further down.

1998823570_9204MBO0049Top1.jpg.f6a9cf1189db758c5635d72cd637689a.jpg1218048373_9204MBO0049Top2.jpg.ab66f918bb1c5354e07b8d1c8118b9f2.jpg1228283916_9204MBO0049Top3.jpg.5b2837446ac53638b9efb1ea52fe9837.jpg

I don't mind if someone wants to take them to improve them further, especially the bottoms. I'll probably do more later, but right now, I've had enough for the day.

4 hours ago, x06xp said:

are the gloves showing up for anybody? not sure why but everything works and shows up on my character except the gloves. i can't see the gloves when they are equipped. And i don't believe i have any mods that hide equipment like the Devious Devices mod.

The glove I did not convert it, it had only the _1.nif, that means the max body scale, while I open the scale slide in the esp, when you player bodyweight is not the max bodyweight, maybe not displayed for can not calculate the bodyscale lack of _0.nif.

If what I guess is true, try to give you player a max bodyweight to see if it shows. If it shows, and you want your player not the max bodyweight, pm me, I will let the parts that have only one _1.nif to go through BS to genenrate _0.nif, for calculate the middle bodyweight.

And see in the picture, the glove is a single hand glove, that the other hand had no model, it's not easy to see if it shows.

Skyrim 2018_9_30 22_05_58.png

Skyrim 2018_9_30 22_06_14.png

Prince of the Woods Some parts CBBE-HDT

According to these source:

DreamBurrows Princess of The Woods Retexture

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23626

Ashara Princes of the Woods for UNP and male

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008

1 add the retexture parts in the esp

2 remove all the male parts

3 remove  all the 1st view model

4 remove all the dagger parts

This project was found in the request to Sorceress99 , and she passed it for there are too many trouble to deal with the retexture file and the original mod

See the retextured file, and had some interest, so did this one.

By the way, long time no see Sorceress99,

Miss her very much, like the way she did, pictures with file posted, and with her interest.

For now, can still download her worj from this thread.

Sorry for use baidu netdisk here, for the system told me that my saving space in this LL site is full.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1YE8jheXJ4iKM7P6ifTGKoQ

Skyrim 2018_9_30 21_38_33.png

Skyrim 2018_9_30 21_39_08.png

Skyrim 2018_9_30 21_40_22.png

Skyrim 2018_9_30 21_40_39.png

On 9/29/2018 at 3:24 PM, zzlaq1 said:

I'd download from my commity in China, and conveted.

This moder's file had to be wait for a time for him to send the file after request, it's not convinient.

It works :)  Thanks a bunch! ❤️

5 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I tried what was in the tutorial Amethyst456 linked and that mostly worked.

Mostly, because it works well enough, but the HDT parts don't seem to have collisions so they can clip into the body (or other outfits like different boots).

I'll try the 3.2 version of Bodyslide later to see if it yields better results.

Thanks to the Bodyslide 3.2 it come out better for the torso armor. Not entirely perfect, since on movement it still occasionally clips the skin through right below the breasts and the butt, but overall I think it worked out pretty well.

The trousers though... they didn't come out so well. There large portions of the skin clip through ingame despite it looking perfect in Outfit Studio and Bodyslide.

Anyway, here are the files:

MLB_0049 CBBE BS.7z

MLB_0049 Cosio BS.7z

Where can we find the original? Your file only includes the bodyslide files

zzlaq1

Dear friend zzlaq1, I want to ask you for help in correcting the conversion of BodySlide - sexy remodeled armor for CBBE by Louis Wolf.This mod I use for a long time and it is nowhere on the Internet(all game armor SEXY, including DLS).The problem is - first, after the conversion in the folder meshes obtained double files and the second, after the conversion there is space between the chest and armor.I know from the collaboration on the mod Art Gallery Skyrim 140, that the mind and abilities you have enough for ten more complex mods.There would be time and desire.Screenshots and archive fashion (divided into two parts as it is more than 100MB) attached.

Sexy Remodeled Armor.7z

TESV 2018-09-25 14-50-38-18.png

TESV 2018-09-28 20-00-02-99.png

TESV 2018-09-28 20-07-55-83.png

TESV 2018-09-28 20-13-05-21.png

TESV 2018-09-30 18-23-54-71.png

zzlaq1

Dear friend zzlaq1, I want to ask you for help in correcting the conversion of BodySlide - sexy remodeled armor for CBBE by Louis Wolf.This mod I use for a long time and it is nowhere on the Internet(all game armor SEXY, including DLS).The problem is - first, after the conversion in the folder meshes obtained double files and the second, after the conversion there is space between the chest and armor.I know from the collaboration on the mod Art Gallery Skyrim 140, that the mind and abilities you have enough for ten more complex mods.There would be time and desire.Screenshots and archive fashion (divided into two parts as it is more than 100MB) attached.

textures Sexy Remodeled Armor.7z

54 minutes ago, Musje said:

Where can we find the original? Your file only includes the bodyslide files

I didn't post it, since it was in MagickaGuzzler's post and I'm still working on the trousers and planned to wrap it all up once they are finished too. But since it seems like it'll take quite a bit more time, here's the link anyway: https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-mbo-0049-by-21244258

I'd have expected the top to be harder than the trousers...

1 hour ago, varfolomey said:

zzlaq1

textures Sexy Remodeled Armor.7z

Ok, I will download and see what can I do.

Finally I am finished!

Source: https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-mbo-0049-by-21244258

42297589_9204MBO0049Top1.jpg.722b3a0b4a39131f560c8602f7664f24.jpg692487817_9204MBO0049Top2.jpg.2e6816a1427160d04f876c34e080c965.jpg773129738_9204MBO0049Top3.jpg.f0fc7ff6d95528637f8b1e7a3283455b.jpg1070562081_9204MBO0049Top4.jpg.befc648bfbbaa1b6139b9297f6858227.jpg

Ignore the red gems on the arms. That's from DEM Ritual and I only noticed that I forgot to unequip it when cropping the screenshots.

Thank you to Amethyst456 and Siegmeyer who's help enabled me to figure this thing out.

It's not perfect, but it looks pretty good. I only tested the Cosio ingame (since that's the body I use), but the CBBE should work just as well, since Cosio and CBBE are very similar. It certainly was an interesting learning experience. ^^

MLB_0049 CBBE BS.7z

MLB_0049 Gloves CBBE BS.7z

Updated Cosio version to fix some clipping (Gloves included this time):

9204 MBO 0049 Cosio BS.7z

4 hours ago, kingmagneto14 said:

http://crential.blog.jp/archives/77715230.html#more I would love a conversion for this :3 

8ce728eb.jpg

79cd446f.jpg

Just download it yestoday before you request here, this modder had not post out new things for a long time.

Thinking when I have a time to play it, then saw your pictures here, and glad to play together. So here it is:

1 no need the original, for it had not direct to the _1.nif after we BS, so I edit the esp

2 change the ver with shoe to just a shoe model, and edit the esp and cut off the body part to make it work.

Cre_McDonord_OutFit CBBE-HDT.7z

Skyrim 2018_10_1 12_47_42.png

13 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:
Spoiler

Finally I am finished!

Source: https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-mbo-0049-by-21244258

42297589_9204MBO0049Top1.jpg.722b3a0b4a39131f560c8602f7664f24.jpg692487817_9204MBO0049Top2.jpg.2e6816a1427160d04f876c34e080c965.jpg773129738_9204MBO0049Top3.jpg.f0fc7ff6d95528637f8b1e7a3283455b.jpg1070562081_9204MBO0049Top4.jpg.befc648bfbbaa1b6139b9297f6858227.jpg

Ignore the red gems on the arms. That's from DEM Ritual and I only noticed that I forgot to unequip it when cropping the screenshots.

Thank you to Amethyst456 and Siegmeyer who's help enabled me to figure this thing out.

It's not perfect, but it looks pretty good. I only tested the Cosio ingame (since that's the body I use), but the CBBE should work just as well, since Cosio and CBBE are very similar. It certainly was an interesting learning experience. ^^

MLB_0049 CBBE BS.7z

MLB_0049 Cosio BS.7z

Hey, do you mind if I use your CBBE conversion to make one for UUNP?

On 10/1/2018 at 12:59 AM, zzlaq1 said:

Just download it yestoday before you request here, this modder had not post out new things for a long time.

Thinking when I have a time to play it, then saw your pictures here, and glad to play together. So here it is:

1 no need the original, for it had not direct to the _1.nif after we BS, so I edit the esp

2 change the ver with shoe to just a shoe model, and edit the esp and cut off the body part to make it work.

Cre_McDonord_OutFit CBBE-HDT.7z

Skyrim 2018_10_1 12_47_42.png

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! ❤️

I don’t expect anyone to do it but thought I’d try and ask anyway but could someone do the female yautja armor from this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24543

People have been asking for CBBE/UNP armor but the author doesn’t want to do it, so would be cool if someone converted the armor to Cbbe bodyslide.