Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

This is a new set right on Nexus that I think would be great to have as bodyslide... I was going to say BS but thought that would be mistaken for something else

Lady Justice and Lady Templar

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original author(s) while you're there.

Note: I adjusted the esp to handle all the texture swaps there to save myself from converting the same mesh multiple times. The modified esp is included in the download. In hindsight, I don't know that it actually saved all that much time with the random CK problems, but it did make me feel a little better.

Wow! Thank you so much for the quick conversion!

Lady Chaos

Bunny Suit 7B

JinghuaCat Retexture

These conversions still require the original mods which can be found via the respective link above, and please support the original mod authors while you're there.

Side notes:

- Lady Chaos armor did not have an English esp, So I translated (half-heartily) and included it with the conversion.

- I feel like there was something I wanted to mention about the bunny suit, but I don't remember.

- Those Jinhua boots gave me all kinds of trouble. Something about the bone structure made it difficult for outfit studio to swallow and keep down. Hopefully, that's been resolved.

Is it possible to change the armor value for the Lady Chaos armor? When I try to do it in Creation Kit, it tells me it's aborted because too many masters were selected.

Is it possible to change the armor value for the Lady Chaos armor? When I try to do it in Creation Kit, it tells me it's aborted because too many masters were selected.

That's a creation kit setting.

In SkyrimEditor.ini (Skyrim folder) under [General] set bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1.

Hello Levionte,

Today I wanted to try your Lustmord and Underworld HDT conversions but I've met some weird things on these armors. 

1- On both armors, half of the breasts are coming out of the armor like they are torn in half.

2- Pregnancy appears too small on Lustmord armor. Belly gets way too small when armor is put on. However, pregnant belly is better on Underworld outfit, despite that clipping navel piercing.

3- Navel piercings are coming out of armors.

4- Making only breasts movable on Lustmord armor is a good touch since its a corset, but I think armor also should be movable on Underworld outfit since its breast area isn't corset.

All problems can be seen in the attached pictures. I would be thankful if you fix them. :)

post-470627-0-88983700-1417489705_thumb.png

post-470627-0-71763600-1417489716_thumb.png

post-470627-0-68507700-1417489732_thumb.png

post-470627-0-79459100-1417489745_thumb.png

post-470627-0-58546200-1417489755_thumb.png

post-470627-0-54173600-1417489767_thumb.png

post-470627-0-26354900-1417489778_thumb.png

post-470627-0-83691800-1417489793_thumb.png

Hello Levionte,

Today I wanted to try your Lustmord and Underworld HDT conversions but I've met some weird things on these armors. 

1- On both armors, half of the breasts are coming out of the armor like they are torn in half.

2- Pregnancy appears too small on Lustmord armor. Belly gets way too small when armor is put on. However, pregnant belly is better on Underworld outfit, despite that clipping navel piercing.

4- Making only breasts movable on Lustmord armor is a good touch since its a corset, but I think armor also should be movable on Underworld outfit since its breast area isn't corset.

All problems can be seen in the attached pictures. I would be thankful if you fix them. :)

Hi Avalon, thanks for the feedback.

1. I'm assuming you're using some kind of pregnancy mod that uses the nodes to increase the body size to the pregnant shape. I've personally never used any of those mods but from what I understand, outfits with custom weighting like the two you mentioned aren't going to be compatible. Basically, the breast (at least the part of it that you can see) still increases in size because it has the weighting which also makes it bounce. The actual armor does not grow because it doesn't have those weights which is also why it doesn't bounce. So unfortunately, the only way to "fix" the issue would be to add the weights to the outfit itself and keep it consistent. And I could do it easy enough but then I'd loose the, to use your words, "good touch."

2. I had a similar report about the north girl armor a few weeks ago, which is actually why I made the assumptions I did in number 1; so I guess I should give credit for that response to that guy for educating me. I've only ever used the belly weights that come with the CBBE HDT reference in Outfit studio, so I think at some point that reference must have been adjusted. If that's true, then all of my conversions that were created up to that adjustment will have the smaller (apparently, I have no idea) belly while the newer ones, such as the Underworld outfit, will have the new weights. At some point, I may go through them all and reweigh them but it probably won't be real soon. My allotted time for doing conversions is actually pretty limited, and I'd prefer to spend it doing new outfits, and not constantly updating them all to the latest weights when the differences aren't very noticeable within my own admittedly selfish experience.

In the mean time, if you wanted to correct both those problems for yourself:

Open up outfit studio, and load whichever project you want to adjust.

File > Load References and select the CBBE HDT body. Be sure to click "Merge existing sliders" on the bottom.

Go to bones and ctrl+click the HDT bones (belly, all 4 breast bones, 2 butt bones though you probably don't need them). Then click on each object and hit Shape > Copy selected weights.

Save and Quit. Should be really simple, and that would overwrite all weights to the default and still work with all my sliders and zaps/whatever clipping measures I took on the project.

3. I don't think there's much I can do about naval piercings. One could, maybe, do something fancy with the slots so that you couldn't wear both at the same time. But that would require changes to one, if not both, esps and probably cause dozens of conflicts with other mods so that's not really feasible. The only thing I could do that's relevant to bodyslide is to expand the outfit far enough that it would completely envelop the piercing. And based off your (very helpful, btw) screenshots, that would look pretty ridiculous. Your best bet of getting that resolved is to ask whoever made the naval piercings.

4. Lastly, I can appreciate that not everyone will agree with my stylistic choices but, to be brutally honest, the only reason I converted that outfit was so that I could do those fancy weights. Converting outfits is actually a pretty monotonous process, yet for reasons that would probably land me with a shrink upon articulation, I seem to enjoy it for the most part. But it does get a bit repetitive. And being just a tiny bit creative having to actually think about how I want it to be weighted and then manage to make it not blow up the outfit makes for a nice change-of-pace. But, again, if you follow the steps I listed above it should set the weights back to default. I did all the hard stuff already; so it should only take 10 seconds if you know what you're doing.

Hope that helps.

Hello Levionte,

1. I'm assuming you're using some kind of pregnancy mod that uses the nodes to increase the body size to the pregnant shape. I've personally never used any of those mods but from what I understand, outfits with custom weighting like the two you mentioned aren't going to be compatible. Basically, the breast (at least the part of it that you can see) still increases in size because it has the weighting which also makes it bounce. The actual armor does not grow because it doesn't have those weights which is also why it doesn't bounce. So unfortunately, the only way to "fix" the issue would be to add the weights to the outfit itself and keep it consistent. And I could do it easy enough but then I'd loose the, to use your words, "good touch."

2. I had a similar report about the north girl armor a few weeks ago, which is actually why I made the assumptions I did in number 1; so I guess I should give credit for that response to that guy for educating me. I've only ever used the belly weights that come with the CBBE HDT reference in Outfit studio, so I think at some point that reference must have been adjusted. If that's true, then all of my conversions that were created up to that adjustment will have the smaller (apparently, I have no idea) belly while the newer ones, such as the Underworld outfit, will have the new weights. At some point, I may go through them all and reweigh them but it probably won't be real soon. My allotted time for doing conversions is actually pretty limited, and I'd prefer to spend it doing new outfits, and not constantly updating them all to the latest weights when the differences aren't very noticeable within my own admittedly selfish experience.

File > Load References and select the CBBE HDT body. Be sure to click "Merge existing sliders" on the bottom.

Go to bones and ctrl+click the HDT bones (belly, all 4 breast bones, 2 butt bones though you probably don't need them). Then click on each object and hit Shape > Copy selected weights.

Save and Quit. Should be really simple, and that would overwrite all weights to the default and still work with all my sliders and zaps/whatever clipping measures I took on the project.

3. I don't think there's much I can do about naval piercings. One could, maybe, do something fancy with the slots so that you couldn't wear both at the same time. But that would require changes to one, if not both, esps and probably cause dozens of conflicts with other mods so that's not really feasible. The only thing I could do that's relevant to bodyslide is to expand the outfit far enough that it would completely envelop the piercing. And based off your (very helpful, btw) screenshots, that would look pretty ridiculous. Your best bet of getting that resolved is to ask whoever made the naval piercings.

4. Lastly, I can appreciate that not everyone will agree with my stylistic choices but, to be brutally honest, the only reason I converted that outfit was so that I could do those fancy weights. Converting outfits is actually a pretty monotonous process, yet for reasons that would probably land me with a shrink upon articulation, I seem to enjoy it for the most part. But it does get a bit repetitive. And being just a tiny bit creative having to actually think about how I want it to be weighted and then manage to make it not blow up the outfit makes for a nice change-of-pace. But, again, if you follow the steps I listed above it should set the weights back to default. I did all the hard stuff already; so it should only take 10 seconds if you know what you're doing.

Hope that helps.

Hi Levionte,

I did what you told and after some fail attempts I finally managed to make the breast part of dress move with breasts. But, there are still some unmoving parts on each breasts clipping through outfit when she jumps and moves. Those parts are complete unmovable and separate from the breasts. And there came another problem after I did what you told me to do. The texture on the shoulder parts of the outfit is distorted.

How can I fix these problems? By the way is there a good resource which I can use to learn how to make my own HDT bodyslide conversions on my own?

post-470627-0-91916500-1417554927_thumb.png

post-470627-0-29941100-1417554939_thumb.png

post-470627-0-63182500-1417554953_thumb.png

post-470627-0-67521100-1417554966_thumb.png

Hello Levionte,

Hope that helps.

Hi Levionte,

I did what you told and after some fail attempts I finally managed to make the breast part of dress move with breasts. But, there are still some unmoving parts on each breasts clipping through outfit when she jumps and moves. Those parts are complete unmovable and separate from the breasts. And there came another problem after I did what you told me to do. The texture on the shoulder parts of the outfit is distorted.

How can I fix these problems? By the way is there a good resource which I can use to learn how to make my own HDT bodyslide conversions on my own?

Hi Avalon,

This would probably be a good place to start for a tutorial, or there are a number of them to choose from on this site and nexus. It can be a little overwhelming and frustrating at first, but, in my experience, I just had to play around in it for a while and get a feel for some of its kinks, and then it's really not so bad.

Oh man, I had this huge thing written out when I realized I forgot to tell you to delete the base shape. Sorry about that, that's my fault. There's an option when you save a project that asks if you want to copy the reference shape into the output and that should be selected. This means every time you save it will put a new base into the nif, so you need to delete the old one. I attached my own screenshot to show you what I mean. It's the one on the bottom.

post-541074-0-12873700-1417572699_thumb.jpg

Might be a really dumb question, but is there a way to do a batch convert of already-CBBE armors to a slide preset?

I've been trying to work with Remodeled CBBE to convert them to my bodyslide presets, but this is apparently harder than it looks or I'm being an absolute moron about it

Googling around for Bodyslide tutorials only brings me videos about converting to CBBE for bodyslide, but not about what I'm trying to do, which means it's either boring, easy, and nobody cares enough to tell dumb people how to do it, or there's no simple way to do it and you have to go through piece-by-piece like everything else. If anyone could let me know which it is that'd be super helpful

Edit: I was right, this was a really dumb question. the bodyslide files were in fact there just in a different folder, superdumb

Hello Levionte,

Hope that helps.

Hi Levionte,

Hi Avalon,

This would probably be a good place to start for a tutorial, or there are a number of them to choose from on this site and nexus. It can be a little overwhelming and frustrating at first, but, in my experience, I just had to play around in it for a while and get a feel for some of its kinks, and then it's really not so bad.

Oh man, I had this huge thing written out when I realized I forgot to tell you to delete the base shape. Sorry about that, that's my fault. There's an option when you save a project that asks if you want to copy the reference shape into the output and that should be selected. This means every time you save it will put a new base into the nif, so you need to delete the old one. I attached my own screenshot to show you what I mean. It's the one on the bottom.

Hi again,

I finally managed to fix the base shape issue, but the texture on shoulder part still gets corrupted. It's shown in the picture. I have no idea why this happens, maybe it's a bug of the armor, no idea :s

That tutorial helped me a lot. I tried to convert one of Krista's outfits, which is named as DEM Privat. And I did convert it to my taste at last, but when I opened the game I've met with a CTD. Then I found out that outfit requires Ladybody. xD

Didn't Underworld outfit also require Ladybody? How could you convert it without that requirement?

post-470627-0-57422200-1417701962_thumb.png

Hello Levionte,

Hope that helps.

Hi Levionte,

Hi Avalon,

Hi again,

I finally managed to fix the base shape issue, but the texture on shoulder part still gets corrupted. It's shown in the picture. I have no idea why this happens, maybe it's a bug of the armor, no idea :s

That tutorial helped me a lot. I tried to convert one of Krista's outfits, which is named as DEM Privat. And I did convert it to my taste at last, but when I opened the game I've met with a CTD. Then I found out that outfit requires Ladybody. xD

Didn't Underworld outfit also require Ladybody? How could you convert it without that requirement?

For the shoulder issue. Look at Outfit/Armor in outfit studio with the mesh for that part highlighted with the textures turned off and look for any stray weight painting.

To do that you need to have the armor highlighted in the meshes section, then flip over to the bones section (top part of that same panel) and hit T button on your keyboard to turn off the textures (the body, armor and everything else should go gray). - this will make seeing the weights a lot easier on a darker armor set.

Now look at each bone until you get to the one that is covering that shoulder... check each bone because one of them is either painted incorrectly (to high or to low an intensity) or a bone has "Stray weight Painting" on that shoulder.

You'll know it when you see it if its a stray weight painting (probably something simple like one of the breast bones got painted onto the shoulder).

Once you find the bone in question. Hold down the "Alt" key and click drag the mouse over the area to remove the stray weight painting for that bone.

Note: if you are not working on a project but on the output files (in the actual \data\meshes\ area) you will need to do this for both the high and low weights.

Also good thing to do is turn off the "X mirror" function under edit. Cause if you try to increase the bone weight and have that enabled you will actually paint the other side of the mesh as well (then you might end up with something strange like the left clavicle on the right shoulder).

Edit.. Oh oh... this is post 400!!!

Someone can make this armor, Scrap Armor.

Parryo,

It looks pretty easy to put several pieces together to imitate it. As I've done in the past is download the original and use bodyslide with outfit studio and replace the pieces you want. The pauldrons look something like that from a barbarian or ancient nord armor. The belt looks like the light imperial belt from chrono tigers set. Use a thong from some set... maybe the ancient nord thong from ancient draugr - it's high cut and pretty sexy. The huntress has great leg bands for the look too.