Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Here you go: Mediafire

Some notes:

1. Got rid of 'Fake' cleavage he was using (this was my own preference, if enough people request to re-instigate fake cleavage I'll do that in v.2)

2. In the orginal cuirass version I found it peculiar that he had specific vertices making a sort of 'window' around the nether regions of the female body, as I personally don't use this armor and was unable to edit with textures enabled on OS I left this window 'open' as I think it's part of the design? Not sure, if I'm wrong I'll definitely include that in v.2 as well.

As always feedback and screenshots are welcome!

Here you go: Mediafire

Some notes:

1. Got rid of 'Fake' cleavage he was using (this was my own preference, if enough people request to re-instigate fake cleavage I'll do that in v.2)

2. In the orginal cuirass version I found it peculiar that he had specific vertices making a sort of 'window' around the nether regions of the female body, as I personally don't use this armor and was unable to edit with textures enabled on OS I left this window 'open' as I think it's part of the design? Not sure, if I'm wrong I'll definitely include that in v.2 as well.

As always feedback and screenshots are welcome!

thanks. awesome work :D

if you do re-edit it though in future could you get rid of the triangle effect poking in between the cleavage?  if its possible at all? :Dpost-78952-0-10122200-1388654886_thumb.jpg

Just did a new one.

Dragon Priest Armor - Original

CalienteBodyAdvanced - Download

Personally I think the top of the hood needs to be moved down so it's hidden behind the circlet thing so it doesn't look like the girl's bald, but I only did bodyslide on the armor piece (mask/hood are separate items).

I masked out the legs entirely because they had horrendous clipping even with normal running. You'll still see your feet when you run but it looks pretty much natural. I didn't change any weighting so any other clipping on the original will still exist.

edit: Here's another!

LustDesign - Female Daedric Armor Replacer - Original

CBA - Download

I added two zap sliders for the panties (you'll need to check them both if you don't want panties). It'll leave the strings on the hips because that kinda looks like it holds the skirt up, but the panties will be removed. If you like the panties you can just uncheck them and you'll have panties.

edit: Here's another...

Lustmord Vampire Armor - Original

CBA - Download

edit: Another...

Demon Hunter Armor - Original

CBA - Download

Notes: Arms look messed up if you don't have gloves (wrists won't match hands), and the gloves can't be done until Outfit Studio supports them. I suggest wearing another pair that fits with it like the gloves from Lustmord Vampire Armor. Also, I can't get ZAP sliders to save if I export them at 100/100, hidden or not, so you'll have to make sure you check the ZAP checkmark for both the high and low weight or you'll have really bad clipping since I masked out the body.

edit: Wow, look at me go...

Ritter Armor - Original

CBA - Download

The normal armor & the one with the coat tails are both included, along with the boots. I recommend this retexture. Very sexy.

I downloaded the cbbe++ but honestly I am kinda lost, what should I do after that? Rename the pieces to the name of the meshes of the original outfit?

It's a CB++ (called CBAdvanced now) conversion for BodySlide, which means you have to merge the archive with your BodySlide folders and use that to build the outfit into your game.

I downloaded the cbbe++ but honestly I am kinda lost, what should I do after that? Rename the pieces to the name of the meshes of the original outfit?

You copy the folders into the bodyslide folder so it merges with the ones in there, then you open bodyslide 2.0, and batchbuild the outfits (bottom left corner).

For a nice little change of pace, here's a vanilla conversion... Ebony armor!

No original necessary (vanilla).

CBA: Download

It's not slutty or anything special, just a straight up conversion from vanilla. :)

edit: How silly of me to forget the Daedric artifact... Here's Ebonymail as well: Download

i have been trying to convert http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24065/?

I think i am doing like 8 things wrong. I end up with body clipping all over the chainmail.

Use the Mask tool on the body and paint (darken) the areas you want to KEEP (e.g. everything else will be deleted), then go to Slider>New ZAP slider. If you can get it to work, clicking the pencil tool on your new zap slider then setting it to 100/100 and Hidden would be best, but if I try that then it doesn't export. So if it doesn't work for you just leave it as-is, then export. Then when you do the slide for it just make sure to check the zap slider for the low weight as well as the high one.

If you don't need any of the body visible just uncheck to include the reference shape when you export instead.

edit: Here's the blue/green/orange vanilla Jarl outfits: Download

Note: You won't get good results with BreastSSH and DoubleMelon - there's nothing I can do about that since the middle necklace medallion thing is joined to the shirt so it gets squished with the SSH breast morph. But you can achieve similar with BreastSH and BreastFantasy without messing up the medallion. Also, due to Outfit Studio limitations you'll need to make sure that you check the ZAP slider for both weight variants of the mesh. Unfortunately if I try to set it to 100/100 and Hidden so you don't have to mess with it Outfit Studio deletes my slider entirely.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/mQza8#0

xunamarox: thanks man!awsome work but i have a problem, a small one really, nothing fancy. when i fire up my outfit studio and select the ebony armor all is good, but, it's all just show cuz when i move the sliders nothing happens!very odd especially since the other armor is working just fine. you've probably answered this like a thousand times but...can i be your thousandandone?

Note: You won't get good results with BreastSSH and DoubleMelon - there's nothing I can do about that since the middle necklace medallion thing is joined to the shirt so it gets squished with the SSH breast morph. But you can achieve similar with BreastSH and BreastFantasy without messing up the medallion.

You can fix it by using "Slider -> Clear Slider Data", then doing some manual offsetting using "Move Vertices" while editing the slider + the brush tools. I was able to achieve pretty good results for my BodySlide conversion of Vampire Cuirass by newmiller like this (DL it @Nexus and try the sliders).

Also, the slider data loss when going to the slider properties is fixed for the next version. But I think I told you already... not sure. :P

xunamarox: thanks man!awsome work but i have a problem, a small one really, nothing fancy. when i fire up my outfit studio and select the ebony armor all is good, but, it's all just show cuz when i move the sliders nothing happens!very odd especially since the other armor is working just fine. you've probably answered this like a thousand times but...can i be your thousandandone?

You should be using Bodyslide with my files, not Outfit Studio.

If you open it in Outfit Studio and sliders don't move do Slider>Conform All. But it's meant for Bodyslide.

Use the Mask tool on the body and paint (darken) the areas you want to KEEP (e.g. everything else will be deleted)

Alternatively, mask what you want to zap and then invert the mask using either Brush>Invert Mask in the menu bar or the keyboard shortcut ctrl+I

You guys, using the mask and stuff, could you tell me what graphic cards you have? Cause I use Ati HD Radeon 4670 and Outfit Studio is not compatible. Maybe knowing your system could help me find a solution. Would be appreciate.

You graphics card is below the minimum requirements of Skyrim. :/

(ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher)

It supports OpenGL up to version 2.0, but we have to upgrade to something like OpenGL 3.1 soon so it works on the Intel HD laptop graphics chips a few other users have inside of their PC's.

I'm not 100% sure, but the only solution for you might be to actually upgrade your PC.

You guys, using the mask and stuff, could you tell me what graphic cards you have? Cause I use Ati HD Radeon 4670 and Outfit Studio is not compatible. Maybe knowing your system could help me find a solution. Would be appreciate.

You graphics card is below the minimum requirements of Skyrim. :/

(ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher)

It supports OpenGL up to version 2.0, but we have to upgrade to something like OpenGL 3.1 soon so it works on the Intel HD laptop graphics chips a few other users have inside of their PC's.

I'm not 100% sure, but the only solution for you might be to actually upgrade your PC.

That will do, but not gonna be something immediate. However, you know the companies and it's direct relation with graphics hardware companies, obviously the real minimum requirements arent those. I for myself play skyrim in max graphics and all with texture packs hd, and more than 200 mods, tons of them the so called heavy scripted, and multiple spawns, lot's of npc's, and well I play very fluid, like 40fps constant, and not more because neckbottle from my cpu which is quite old (same reason with enb series, I get 15 fps around).

However I like to confirm that 4890 is compatible with outfit studio to try to make some evil workaround :3