Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Question: Did anyone ever make CBBE/BBP/TBBP sliders for Ivy Valentine Armor by XiNAVRO?

Not to my knowledge?

I'll try picking it up tomorrow maybe as it seems to be requested a lot, along with the Scouter Corset by Neo

Anyway here's v4 of my slow coming conversion of Alan's BBP pack, unless their are specific requests i will no longer be updating the pack in small increments like I have been so far (excluding a v5 forthcoming tomorrow with the above asked for included).

Included are: Elysium from Bazoonga's workshop, The first Band-Aid, Bazoonga's firebutterfly (only the curaiss so far) and the requested Sexy Elves armor.

Note on the sexy elves armor: the one without the cloth is misaligned with breasts, unfortunately this armor is increasingly difficult to get right and so I have abandoned it until a newer version of outfit studio is released where I can successfully re-edit the sliders without starting from scratch.

Seriously though, the sexy elven armor was incredibly tough to make, so I would appreciate some screenies to see if I was actually successful with the cloth version!

It's quit large so mediafire here: Download

And no I will not mirror it as my internet is slow enough, however feel free to mirror it and share!

P.S. as a side note I'm thinking of just starting a new thread for this as I feel I am hijacking the purpose of the original thread, so v5 will be in a new thread tomorrow!

There are some serious issues with Sexy Elves Outfi and my custom slider.

post-63218-0-51380800-1388418960_thumb.jpg

Seems I'm having the same problem as OP, in which for some reason my conversions aren't tied to the reference shape for others...

Try this one and let me know if it works, I tried just copying the body manually this time instead having outfit studio do it itself.

Although I have a dreadful feeling it might not work still in which case I'll have to re-read the bodyslide support thread.

Seems I'm having the same problem as OP, in which for some reason my conversions aren't tied to the reference shape for others...

Try this one and let me know if it works, I tried just copying the body manually this time instead having outfit studio do it itself.

Although I have a dreadful feeling it might not work still in which case I'll have to re-read the bodyslide support thread.

same problem sliders dont work maybe it only on my pc?

same problem sliders dont work maybe it only on my pc?

Nope seems that for some reason my conversions will not transfer over to another pc for some strange reason...

It's the same problem I had with the OP's conversions dunno if this is a bodyslide bug or just the way I did the conversions is incorrect...

Maybe someone out there can give me pointers?

Nope seems that for some reason my conversions will not transfer over to another pc for some strange reason...

It's the same problem I had with the OP's conversions dunno if this is a bodyslide bug or just the way I did the conversions is incorrect...

Did you use the CB++ Body as a reference instead of the CBBE Advanced one?

Yea, I used a cb++ xml slider to copy tbbp weights, is that the error?

It was taken from the skyrim nexus CB Plus Plus mod listed on the bodyslide 2.0 page

Yea, I used a cb++ xml slider to copy tbbp weights, is that the error?

It was taken from the skyrim nexus CB Plus Plus mod listed on the bodyslide 2.0 page

You should delete the CB++ stuff from your BodySlide install, it's not needed anymore and I also deleted it off the CB Plus Plus page (that has been renamed). You can use the "CalienteBodyAdvanced", "CalienteBodyAdvanced BBP" and CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP" now.

The only way to do that is probably completely deleting your BodySlide folder, you can backup your SliderPresets or conversions though.

Alright, so thanks to cell's post about using CBBEAdvancedBody TBBP, my .nif files are coming out correctly!

Which means you can now test with HDT w00t!

Downside is I have to start from scratch on all my conversions, but this time I'll do it more neatly instead of half-assedly assigning them all different .xml files.

But before all that I just would like to see if this new version works for others, so I've attached a TBBP version of Alan's abysswalker again with the fix,

As soon as someone tells me it's working for them, I can go about re-converting the other requested armors!

Note: lol forgot to add the weights in this one as I rushed to test this, still would like to know if others can change their shape as well in bodyslide so I can continue conversions.

Alright, so thanks to cell's post about using CBBEAdvancedBody TBBP, my .nif files are coming out correctly!

Downside is I have to start from scratch on all my conversions, but this time I'll do it more neatly instead of half-assedly assigning them all different .xml files.

But before all that I just would like to see if this new version works for others, so I've attached a TBBP version of Alan's abysswalker again with the fix,

As soon as someone tells me it's working for them, I can go about re-converting the other requested armors!

Ah, well seems like it wasn't the source outfit's fault then. :P /investigation stopped

Note: lol forgot to add the weights in this one as I rushed to test this, still would like to know if others can change their shape as well in bodyslide so I can continue conversions.

Still not working for me ((

Still not working for me ((

I have no idea then...

I've packed mine the same way the others here have and it works perfectly fine for me (even when i delete and re-add through the same download i provided)

All I can suggest is you double check you have the latest version I posted and check it installed correctly in paths, I renamed it to TBBP instead of BBP. So check your Bodyslide slider for that difference?

I remember seeing a conversion for the Border Lace Lingerie set in another bodyslide thread, is that still usable? I really need a set of underwear for my character.

Yes it should if it wasn't made using Outfit Studio 2.0's weight painting option. (There's some bugs about that)

Also, to note if any of you have downloaded any of my past uploads you should probably delete them all as their are errors associated with copying the weight paints in Outfit Studio (at least for me) where for some reason the morphs won't transfer over to your comp...

Hopefully it gets fixed, but till then here's an extreme test of TBBP + HDT + Alan's AbyssWalker

There's still some clipping with HDT, but for less extreme mesh variations I think it'll be fine.

edit: correctly learned forum etiquette of putting images within spoilers, sorry kinda new here lol.

4ibszXGF.gif

Hey guys i have a problem sorta like when i make my body for some reason the boobs become flater not round but flater from the front you can barally see it but when looking from the side its flat not round and i dont know what could be the couse :/

Hey guys i have a problem sorta like when i make my body for some reason the boobs become flater not round but flater from the front you can barally see it but when looking from the side its flat not round and i dont know what could be the couse :/

Only thing I can think of is maybe a skeleton mismatch?

Try an XPMS32 skeleton

Anyway, if any of you don't know already it seems many of the armors in Alan's pack aren't compatible with the current version of Bodyslide's copy wieght function as well as any other armor that uses NISkin, you can read more about it here

So as a result I will put a halt to the conversion for now and instead try taking up conversion requests of other armors.

As a first: Here's Scouter Corset by Neo in TBBP Bodyslide: Download

Some issues: Corset 0 - forgot to fix shoulders, so slight gap

Corset 1 - Has shoulder fix, but for some reason lost 'lower body part' morph (Basically the panties part is kinda too large for the body)

When the new version of Bodyslide comes out where you can safely edit sliders with a save function and if there's enough demand I'll make a version 2 for the above fixes.

Also since I don't personally use this armor (too many mods right now) if someone could screenshot it and post that'd be cool.

Note: feedback's always nice, let me know if it worked or not!

OK that may just make sense to me now, as I just rechecked to make sure I did add the bone weights (and it still does the weird thing, so yeah gotta repaint). Thanks for the input!

Did you copy bone weights from the start? If so, that may be your problem to begin with. They were already weighted perfectly. Remember, weights are to a skeleton, not to a body.

Try importing the northgirl pants with UNP to CBBE, conform, then set it to 100 and set to base shape then import CBBE Advanced reference shape and conform. Then use the mask tool to make all the skin dark that you want showing with the armor and then do slider>new zap slider or something like that, then click the pencil tool on that new slider and then do slider>properties and set it to 100/100 and hidden.

That should be all you have to do.

First off thanks for all the advice and help you've given me, but alas I just can't seem to get this trouser conversion right. No matter what I try and no matter helpful advice I get, the weird issue persists with the legs. So for now I'm gonna chill from converting this particular mod, as it left me a bit burnt out.

If anyone wants to ply themselves at continuing the work put in, feel to download the files below;

https://anonfiles.com/file/c703a86c934e87f35441cb98d3fd7656

Hope ya guys have better luck than I did. Now if ya excuse me, I'm gonna finish up another armor conversion that I've been having far better luck with(just need to do the boots then I'm set to share with y'all).

Try an XPMS32 skeleton

Anyway, if any of you don't know already it seems many of the armors in Alan's pack aren't compatible with the current version of Bodyslide's copy wieght function as well as any other armor that uses NISkin, you can read more about it here

So as a result I will put a halt to the conversion for now and instead try taking up conversion requests of other armors.

Corset 1 - Has shoulder fix, but for some reason lost 'lower body part' morph (Basically the panties part is kinda too large for the body)

When the new version of Bodyslide comes out where you can safely edit sliders with a save function and if there's enough demand I'll make a version 2 for the above fixes.

Also since I don't personally use this armor (too many mods right now) if someone could screenshot it and post that'd be cool.

I like it, tho can you add the garter version of the boots too?

Try an XPMS32 skeleton

Ive tried it out, it looks mostly good, theres clipping here and there, as for the gloves, they caused the hands to dissapear when put on, but I think that might be just a error on my end.

post-53529-0-15309900-1388484470_thumb.jpg

post-53529-0-23516900-1388484488_thumb.jpg

Try an XPMS32 skeleton

The version I downloaded from nexus had only 1 boots mesh I believe?

Not sure will re-download and check again later.

Try an XPMS32 skeleton

Ive tried it out, it looks mostly good, theres clipping here and there, as for the gloves, they caused the hands to dissapear when put on, but I think that might be just a error on my end.

Yea, when I put the gloves in outfit studio, it messed up the placement so i had to realign it in OS, dunno if that's what causes the crashing.

Double check the nif in nifskope if you can and post an image. (I would but I already deleted the files because I personally don't use the armor)

Anyway, made a conversion of Medusa Armor with TBBP and Bodyslide: Download

Note: Because of the lack of vertices around the breast area, using sliders like SSH, and SH breast sliders to the max will cause unseemly jaggedness

This is beyond my ability to fix sorry :(

Edit: seems that this armor too is corrupted in nifskope because of the weight painting :(, will remake with next version of OS to fix.

Try an XPMS32 skeleton

Try an XPMS32 skeleton

Yea, when I put the gloves in outfit studio, it messed up the placement so i had to realign it in OS, dunno if that's what causes the crashing.

Double check the nif in nifskope if you can and post an image. (I would but I already deleted the files because I personally don't use the armor)

Note: Because of the lack of vertices around the breast area, using sliders like SSH, and SH breast sliders to the max will cause unseemly jaggedness

Edit: seems that this armor too is corrupted in nifskope because of the weight painting :(, will remake with next version of OS to fix.

Great work this works fine for me

Try an XPMS32 skeleton

Try an XPMS32 skeleton

hmm yeah default weighting messes up, it will work without the bone weight copy just fine.

must be something with the way the weighting was done.

Blabba, the garter boot mesh is there, its got GB next to it. Thats if you get Neo's version directly

There's also this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49350/? This needs to be bodyslide too!

Lol Oufit Studio is such a tease, seems like this is yet another armor fated to wait conversion until an update.

Same sorta problem I had with the gloves for the last corset, where it shows up wrong in OS and if i try to move it correctly in OS it screws it up in the actual .nif :(

Nakrulz_Latex_Corset_in_OS.jpg