Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

TBBP and Bodyslide/HDT would be awesome for Xinavro's Ivy Valentine Armor

Ivy Valentine tbbp/ hdt physics

BodySlide for B&S Scorpion Set tbbp and hdt physics compatible

Enjoy :D

Thanks...!!! awesome... i really need to learn how to do some cool stuff like this, any advice for tutorials...?

There is a lot of tutorials in BodySlide 2 description page and this video

The ivy outfit looks quite loose, could you make it more skintight?

Sup guys, starting work on overhauling Alan's BBP Armor Pack into Bodyslide

with TBBP and HDT support.

Thought I'd share the first one so far, the AbyssWalker armor and see if others can get it working/ if there are still clipping issues!

Forgot to mention, it requires TBBP, otherwise expect crashes :/

Requires:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6377-updated-923alans-bbp-armor-pack-22-english-version-by-alan/

All credit goes to whoever is mentioned in that thread...

As well as caliente for being able to make a clueless person like me convert armors thanks to outfit studio!

Hopefully I'll finish the rest of the pack soon as well!

P.S. As a side note, I tried the Santa Robes on the main post and when I loaded it into Outfit Studio it wasn't tied to the sliders yet..?

Just as an FYI for OP, I'd offer help but I don't even know if I packed my own correctly xD

Speaking of which, if anyone needs that just grab the torrent. Everything you need is there already extracted and everything and on my 150/150 seedbox 24/7.

I went ahead and uploaded this to my 150/150 box so nobody else has to mess with all this mediafire nonsense.

If anyone needs it, you can grab it here:

ThePirateBay .torrent

KickAss .torrent

Magnet URL:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:04ECE96B75172342241A28BC219F074B2129BB34&dn=alan+armor+pack+2+2&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce

Thought I'd share the first one so far, the AbyssWalker armor and see if others can get it working/ if there are still clipping issues!

Requires:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6377-updated-923alans-bbp-armor-pack-22-english-version-by-alan/

As well as caliente for being able to make a clueless person like me convert armors thanks to outfit studio!

P.S. As a side note, I tried the Santa Robes on the main post and when I loaded it into Outfit Studio it wasn't tied to the sliders yet..?

Just as an FYI for OP, I'd offer help but I don't even know if I packed my own correctly xD

I am really looking forward to that milk cow outfit. Good luck!

Speaking of which, if anyone needs that just grab the torrent. Everything you need is there already extracted and everything and on my 150/150 seedbox 24/7.

I went ahead and uploaded this to my 150/150 box so nobody else has to mess with all this mediafire nonsense.

If anyone needs it, you can grab it here:

ThePirateBay .torrent

KickAss .torrent

Magnet URL:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:04ECE96B75172342241A28BC219F074B2129BB34&dn=alan+armor+pack+2+2&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce

No seeds. 5 peers.

No seeds. 5 peers.

What..?

eaq8VVt.png

Looks like the magnet is messed up, only includes one tracker. Here... let me manually edit the url and see if this works...

Magnet URL:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:04ECE96B75172342241A28BC219F074B2129BB34&dn=alan+armor+pack+2+2&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.istole.it:80&tr=udp://tracker.ccc.de:80
Let me know if that works.

And here's a raw torrent file:

MediaFire torrent

Mega torrent

4shared torrent

DepositFiles torrent

Putlocker torrent

Zippyshare torrent

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24183-hdt-test-skirts/

How hard would it be to convert those without messing up the HDT?

HDT shouldn't affect the editing in outfit studio, although this is just my hypothesis..

In my tribulations of slowly converting everything in alans bbp pack to bodyslide, I have found outfit studio to be very buggy... causing me to restart outfits numerous times...

Here's a quick guide on how i am converting though:

1.Start new Project in Outfit Studio!

a. Load object with reference as advanced cbbe

b. Load your outfit with the _1 suffix

3. Delete outfit's body

4. Configure reference body sliders to closely match outfit shape!

(Note: clipping is alright in this stage, this is just to align breasts/butt to closely match outfit)

5. Hit File -> Make Conversion Reference

6. Name the slider whatever you want

7. Now fix clipping with brush tools!

8. Slider -> Conform All

9. Now hit pencil button next to slider until slider is highlighted purple!

10. Check clipping again and fix with brushes.

11. Now hit the pencil button again until slider is un-highlighted.

12. Now move the slider to 100% (Make sure it's unhighlighted!)

13. Hit Slider -> Set Base Shape

14. Go to File -> Load Reference -> Pick CBBE Advanced from drop down and hit load

Note: CBBE advanced has no weighting so no TBBP/BBP, if you wish to add weighting pick something like: CalienteSets.xml under your slidersets folder in default installation of BodySlide. Then click under the dropdown CalienteBBP.xml or CalienteTBBP.xml.

15. Fix clippings again! if needed!

16. Slider -> Conform All

17. (Optional) Hit the pencils on the sliders to fix clipping issues at different max weights!

18. (Optional) Add the bone weights (TBBP/BBP) to each piece of the outfit using this guide here and follow option b.

19. Hit File -> Save As

20. If you don't know how to do this part read from step 10 here

Now that wasn't so bad only 20 steps for each outfit...

Also some bugs to be aware of:

Re-opening a sliderset for an outfit and adding/copying weights to it will permanently destroy your slider set

So for now (as a personal suggestion), don't mess with weights after you've created the sliderset, do it the first time only

Also sometimes when you click the pencil button and edit the mesh for clipping and then try to to hit the pencil button again to revert back the dialog box comes up saying do you want to keep your changes to the mesh? THIS IS A TRICK! hit no, and you'll have to redo the pencil button as something went wrong the first time.

And lastly i've updated the alan's bbp to include Alecu's dress and Corrupter Armor, Bandaids are next lol..

P.S. Feedback is always helpful :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24183-hdt-test-skirts/

How hard would it be to convert those without messing up the HDT?

HDT shouldn't affect the editing in outfit studio, although this is just my hypothesis..

In my tribulations of slowly converting everything in alans bbp pack to bodyslide, I have found outfit studio to be very buggy... causing me to restart outfits numerous times...

Here's a quick guide on how i am converting though:

1.Start new Project in Outfit Studio!

a. Load object with reference as advanced cbbe

b. Load your outfit with the _1 suffix

3. Delete outfit's body

4. Configure reference body sliders to closely match outfit shape!

(Note: clipping is alright in this stage, this is just to align breasts/butt to closely match outfit)

5. Hit File -> Make Conversion Reference

6. Name the slider whatever you want

7. Now fix clipping with brush tools!

8. Slider -> Conform All

9. Now hit pencil button next to slider until slider is highlighted purple!

10. Check clipping again and fix with brushes.

11. Now hit the pencil button again until slider is un-highlighted.

12. Now move the slider to 100% (Make sure it's unhighlighted!)

13. Hit Slider -> Set Base Shape

14. Go to File -> Load Reference -> Pick CBBE Advanced and hit load

Note: CBBE advanced has no weighting so no TBBP/BBP, if you wish to add weighting pick something like: CB++CubeHair.xml under your slidersets folder in default installation of BodySlide.

Double Note: The above file is only available if you have CB++ installed

15. Fix clippings again! if needed!

16. Slider -> Conform All

17. (Optional) Hit the pencils on the sliders to fix clipping issues at different max weights!

18. (Optional) Add the bone weights (TBBP/BBP) to each piece of the outfit using this guide here and follow option b.

19. Hit File -> Save As

20. If you don't know how to do this part read from step 10 here

Now that wasn't so bad only 20 steps for each outfit...

Also some bugs to be aware of:

Re-opening a sliderset for an outfit and adding/copying weights to it will permanently destroy your slider set

So for now (as a personal suggestion), don't mess with weights after you've created the sliderset, do it the first time only

Also sometimes when you click the pencil button and edit the mesh for clipping and then try to to hit the pencil button again to revert back the dialog box comes up saying do you want to keep your changes to the mesh? THIS IS A TRICK! hit no, and you'll have to redo the pencil button as something went wrong the first time.

And lastly i've updated the alan's bbp to include Alecu's dress and Corrupter Armor, Bandaids are next lol..

P.S. Feedback is always helpful :)

When do you think you'll be able to do the milk cow outfit?

As per request, finished the milk/cow from alan's BBP

(Note I forgot to edit the weight paint for pregnancy, so until next version of outfit studio comes out, you'll have to manually edit if you use that stuff)

Also fixed mage version of abyss walker.

Post some screenies if any of these work for you in game!

I'd like to see, but testing each and every one in game would be tedious :(

And for Neo's stuff, I'd do it, just that Nexus Mod is down/laggy so yea maybe tomorrow...

Requires:

Could you do Sexy Elves outfit plz. Thank you for your hardwork.

Requires:

I would be able to but I am unsure of which armor you are referring to?

If you could, please provide me with a link or if it's in Alan's BBP pack then the author's name/ mesh name would be of help.

Requires:

I would be able to but I am unsure of which armor you are referring to?

If you could, please provide me with a link or if it's in Alan's BBP pack then the author's name/ mesh name would be of help.

It's included in Alan's pack : cuirassf_0.nif and cuirassf_1.nif the covered one, and cuirassl_0.nif and cuirassl_1.nif the nude one.

post-63218-0-29727100-1388373231_thumb.jpg

Question: Did anyone ever make CBBE/BBP/TBBP sliders for Ivy Valentine Armor by XiNAVRO?

Not to my knowledge?

I'll try picking it up tomorrow maybe as it seems to be requested a lot, along with the Scouter Corset by Neo

Anyway here's v4 of my slow coming conversion of Alan's BBP pack, unless their are specific requests i will no longer be updating the pack in small increments like I have been so far (excluding a v5 forthcoming tomorrow with the above asked for included).

Included are: Elysium from Bazoonga's workshop, The first Band-Aid, Bazoonga's firebutterfly (only the curaiss so far) and the requested Sexy Elves armor.

Note on the sexy elves armor: the one without the cloth is misaligned with breasts, unfortunately this armor is increasingly difficult to get right and so I have abandoned it until a newer version of outfit studio is released where I can successfully re-edit the sliders without starting from scratch.

Seriously though, the sexy elven armor was incredibly tough to make, so I would appreciate some screenies to see if I was actually successful with the cloth version!

It's quit large so mediafire here: Download

And no I will not mirror it as my internet is slow enough, however feel free to mirror it and share!

P.S. as a side note I'm thinking of just starting a new thread for this as I feel I am hijacking the purpose of the original thread, so v5 will be in a new thread tomorrow!

Question: Did anyone ever make CBBE/BBP/TBBP sliders for Ivy Valentine Armor by XiNAVRO?

Not to my knowledge?

I'll try picking it up tomorrow maybe as it seems to be requested a lot, along with the Scouter Corset by Neo

Anyway here's v4 of my slow coming conversion of Alan's BBP pack, unless their are specific requests i will no longer be updating the pack in small increments like I have been so far (excluding a v5 forthcoming tomorrow with the above asked for included).

Included are: Elysium from Bazoonga's workshop, The first Band-Aid, Bazoonga's firebutterfly (only the curaiss so far) and the requested Sexy Elves armor.

Note on the sexy elves armor: the one without the cloth is misaligned with breasts, unfortunately this armor is increasingly difficult to get right and so I have abandoned it until a newer version of outfit studio is released where I can successfully re-edit the sliders without starting from scratch.

Seriously though, the sexy elven armor was incredibly tough to make, so I would appreciate some screenies to see if I was actually successful with the cloth version!

And no I will not mirror it as my internet is slow enough, however feel free to mirror it and share!

P.S. as a side note I'm thinking of just starting a new thread for this as I feel I am hijacking the purpose of the original thread, so v5 will be in a new thread tomorrow!

Sorry but smost sliders doesnt want to work for me in all your conversions but other conversions working fine

Not to my knowledge?

Sorry but smost sliders doesnt want to work for me in all your conversions but other conversions working fine

Mind taking a screenshot of what the armor ends up looking like in-game for you or how it looks like in bodyslide?

Your the first person to give me feedback so far so thanks for the help!

Not to my knowledge?

Mind taking a screenshot of what the armor ends up looking like in-game for you or how it looks like in bodyslide?

Your the first person to give me feedback so far so thanks for the help!

post-66401-0-86856600-1388417117_thumb.png

post-66401-0-62217300-1388417212_thumb.png