Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I have a couple questions before I start trying to mess with this program. I'm currently out for christmas vacations and really feeling like working on a couple outfits I always liked but couldn't use. I guess some answers to quench my expectation would help a bit.

I love this mod but the armors usually never fit with my body type, specially the "jiggly" parts. I was thinking about extracting the meshes and make them TBBP compatible with my body type and even pregnancy mods, but I'm not even sure if that would do anything useful. Any ideas?

I also love the Tera Armor Set, so I was planning on making my favorite ones pregnancy-compatible, but I also realized that they do the high heels ol' style without this other mod. So how troublesome would it be to make them properly? I didn't test it too much but if I remember correctly the mod allowed for in-game setting, so all you'd need is to get the boots the proper height and just push your character up with the mod to "dig" the shoes out of the dirt.

Finally, I also enjoy much this mod for wearable pubic hair but since its not compatible with my body, it usually hovers over my character's crotch or gets buried in her skin when she's pregnant. Would it be possible to make it so it scales with the rest of the body so it shows properly in the correct place even when her body changes for pregnancy and stuff? Same goes with some other piercing mods that I'd like to use but that I don,t because the things float over the nipples without following the TBBP jiggles.

I have a 90% complete northgirl UNP conversion, but I'm having issues with the breasts, for some reason they are flat. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Can you upload what you have? I'm about to work on this too so maybe I can help. ;)

Edit: I actually decided to work on the torso myself. I'm gonna send ya a PM of the work I have done. Feel to use towards your conversion(and correct any mistakes I've made :blush: ).

I have your torso and it looks better already, the one thing I am having problems with now is the leggings, my lady seems to "pop out" and the meshes got expanded a bit goofy, I may need to start over again, it's not conforming properly to the sliders for some reason.

I know I asked before, But I wanted to update my request. Xinavro's Ivy Valentine Outfit, Nausicaa's Christie outfit, and Neo's Scouter Corset would be awesome if they were bodyslide compatible, but more then that, TBBP as well

Skimpy outfits need both boob and butt jiggle. XD

Having a prob with nightshade too, but for me its I just cant find the bloody thing, any pointer as to how to get it in game would be great

When you do save project as, you need info like this...

Slider Set Name - how it shows up in bodyslide

Game Data path - the exact path, e.g. meshes\armor\nightshade

Outfit Game File - nif name, e.g. cat_cuirass, cuirass, or blk-bare-cuirass

Slider Set Filename - doesn't matter, just leave it same as set name

Slider Data Folder - ^

Outfit file name - exact nif name, e.g. cat_cuirass, cuirass, or blk-bare-cuirass (do not include _0 or _1, just the name itself... the _1 & _0 will be generated)

I think the one I worked on I got annoyed with fixing the legs, so I did 'just' the flat-board part eventually. And it still had problems.

If you're doing the one without the top but with the pants what you need to do is just use the deflate tool on the reference shape body rather than the pants because it'll be infinitely easier mask tool on the reference body to darken the parts you want to keep then do slider>new zap slider and set it to 100/100 and that'll remove the parts of the mesh that aren't darkened so only leave the parts that should show skin, that'll make it much easier to prevent clipping. After you get it good then move some sliders like SSH all the way to 100 then click the pencil icon to edit that weight slider then fix the clipping again then click the pencil icon again, and keep doing that for all the other sliders that have clipping.

Space out the dress mesh. Pretty much all you can do.

Or increase the weight painting.

Yeah ok you've confirmed what I thought would be the only option, thanks fella.

Load a dress that has really good weighting on the part you're having trouble with then use the copy bone weights tool. That's the easiest way of going about it.

Okay so I've been helping another user with his Northgirl conversion to CBBE. We've both hit a stumbling block and could use some help. We seem to be having trouble with trousers mesh. After converting countless times, I always end up with this...

up06498.jpg

Help please? :( What am I doing wrong?

Attached below is the mesh we're trying to convert.

trousers_1.nif

Okay so I've been helping another user with his Northgirl conversion to CBBE. We've both hit a stumbling block and could use some help. We seem to be having trouble with trousers mesh. After converting countless times, I always end up with this...

up06498.jpg

Copy bone weights.

up06498.jpg

Copy bone weights.

Might also have to repaint some of the bone weights if they don't match right after you copy them.

up06498.jpg

Copy bone weights.

Might also have to repaint some of the bone weights if they don't match right after you copy them.

OK that may just make sense to me now, as I just rechecked to make sure I did add the bone weights (and it still does the weird thing, so yeah gotta repaint). Thanks for the input!

OK that may just make sense to me now, as I just rechecked to make sure I did add the bone weights (and it still does the weird thing, so yeah gotta repaint). Thanks for the input!

Did you copy bone weights from the start? If so, that may be your problem to begin with. They were already weighted perfectly. Remember, weights are to a skeleton, not to a body.

Try importing the northgirl pants with UNP to CBBE, conform, then set it to 100 and set to base shape then import CBBE Advanced reference shape and conform. Then use the mask tool to make all the skin dark that you want showing with the armor and then do slider>new zap slider or something like that, then click the pencil tool on that new slider and then do slider>properties and set it to 100/100 and hidden.

That should be all you have to do.

Did you copy bone weights from the start? If so, that may be your problem to begin with. They were already weighted perfectly. Remember, weights are to a skeleton, not to a body.

Try importing the northgirl pants with UNP to CBBE, conform, then set it to 100 and set to base shape then import CBBE Advanced reference shape and conform. Then use the mask tool to make all the skin dark that you want showing with the armor and then do slider>new zap slider or something like that, then click the pencil tool on that new slider and then do slider>properties and set it to 100/100 and hidden.

That should be all you have to do.

I add the bone weights as a last step in my converting process before saving a project(this mesh never had a body trishape to begin with as it so I save without the body ref).

As for your option, definitely give it s shot(once I get some sleep, got work in the morning). I'll be back. :cool:

Sans the Psijiic robes (The mesh is too fucky for me to work with) and any I may have forgotten, I've finished the Vanilla, Dawnguard and Dragonborn outfits for Boyslide.

Extract the archive into your Bodyslide folder.

Your requirement for downloading this, is to give me feedback on whatever is missing/glitchy/clipping/looks shite, etc.

Geddit here. http://www.putlocker.com/file/441A5D8EDD56D81D

For best results, use with Caliente's Vanilla Outfits. I continued where she left off; had to do around 59 other outfits.

Sans the Psijiic robes (The mesh is too fucky for me to work with) and any I may have forgotten, I've finished the Vanilla, Dawnguard and Dragonborn outfits for Boyslide.

Extract the archive into your Bodyslide folder.

Your requirement for downloading this, is to give me feedback on whatever is missing/glitchy/clipping/looks shite, etc.

Geddit here. http://www.putlocker.com/file/441A5D8EDD56D81D

For best results, use with Caliente's Vanilla Outfits. I continued where she left off; had to do around 59 other outfits.

are u making the clothes and robes of the vanilla pack? are they pregnant compatible? thnx in advance!

Has anyone tried converting the Black Rose set to bodyslide ?

Im having a really hard time making that work.

How about Lustmord ?

Here's CB++ Black Rose

http://www.4shared.com/rar/L0-G5b-E/Black_Rose.html?

Can you please upload on MEGA because 4shared is always problematic for me!

Here https://mega.co.nz/#!oMgSjRaa!HCUfMjkTZml9enOoKsJtDVEeRPsxOPZBDYkuPUSTvQo

and Another one converted Gloria White by KURESE

https://mega.co.nz/#!JJxnjBTa!dSaeECinQkzg-IyNs6cRjS38gsVSaBj90vFbb8oV1iE

Can anyone give me help/pointers with converting The Well Dressed Mage?  My biggest problem is that it's a male armor and it's a huge pain in the ass, there's symmetrical vertices that are purposefully aysemmtrical and trying to get them to not clip through the ass is the hardest part.  I am trying SO HARD and have been fumbling with it for hours now and it's just not working.

Okay, I think I may have managed it, but god damn that took forever and it was REALLY difficult.  And I don't know if it's 100%, I am pretty sure when I was updating the .esp to include the female variants I saw wonky texture stretching in the preview but there was no such stretching in Outfit Studio or on BodySlide when I hit the preview button.

I'll post screens soon, whether or not it was a success or failure.  Hoping to God it was a success, been tearing my hair out looking for some "semi-serious-yet-still-skimpy" NON VANILLA mage armors.