Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

We urgently need convert this to Skyrim LE ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22187

12.thumb.jpeg.7874ac0c73acf80ab951203d2570bf7c.jpeg

3.thumb.jpeg.9f4d71cafe131e2d7d3e799c8a31ffb6.jpeg

This is made for CBBE, but, only for Skyrim SE :O 

According to the nexus page for this mod, the SE version was ported from FO4.  Searching around the internet, some stuff on reddit says it's a major pain converting SE mods to LE.  It makes me think that converting the FO4 version to Skyrim LE would be the way to do it.  Haven't found any FO4 to LE conversion tutorials, so if I was doing it, I'd probably have to figure out how to use a Skyrim to FO4 tutorial in reverse.  It's a cool mod, I like to figure it out.

5 hours ago, hawgdaddy said:

According to the nexus page for this mod, the SE version was ported from FO4.  Searching around the internet, some stuff on reddit says it's a major pain converting SE mods to LE.  It makes me think that converting the FO4 version to Skyrim LE would be the way to do it.  Haven't found any FO4 to LE conversion tutorials, so if I was doing it, I'd probably have to figure out how to use a Skyrim to FO4 tutorial in reverse.  It's a cool mod, I like to figure it out.

you need export all armor ( top+pnaty ) via netskope or bodystudio to .obj the exprt them in new project and fix  only ref that work is cbpe->cbbe

it huge work and eat your time , good luck , you need fix painting vertc too

59 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

people don't do efforts at all

download uunp version and use bodysstudio to load cbbe hdt copy bones weight , coirm all , save it take less 1 min to do it

Well if you know how that all works I'm sure it's a walk in the park. Not everybody is skilled with this stuff...

As said the attempt done is not usable ingame.

1 minute ago, naaitsab said:

Well if you know how that all works I'm sure it's a walk in the park. Not everybody is skilled with this stuff...

As said the attempt done is not usable ingame.

can you explain how you do it so i can guide you , am not skilled am newibe like you but i do more efforts and see many tuto to know minumum

30 minutes ago, leperghandi said:

Could anyone do a conversion of this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95370

Author has stated they don't intend on making a CBBE conversion.

Well, the "armor"... lol... is actually a retexture of the Nord Plate set 3 from World of Bikini Armor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383

and one of the orc pieces from 

They're both converted already. The only really thing is the jacket.

You can use outfit studio to change the textures to match this one or if you're just interested in the armor. You could probably also easily convert it by following this

Following Guide 1.

9 hours ago, chevalierx said:

can you explain how you do it so i can guide you , am not skilled am newibe like you but i do more efforts and see many tuto to know minumum

I tried to load the XML in 'new project' and then added the 'new reference' for the CBBE body. And started to 'paint' the mesh onto the body.

I don't know how to merge/move the bones you mention. The result was very bulky and not matching the CBBE bodyshape.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

I tried to load the XML in 'new project' and then added the 'new reference' for the CBBE body. And started to 'paint' the mesh onto the body.

I don't know how to merge/move the bones you mention. The result was very bulky and not matching the CBBE bodyshape.

load uunp xml,osp file from outfil studio the delete uunp ( green) in right then load ref cbbe hdt , then select all piece except bidy then copy all bones , then confrim all

save