Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Could be a mod-priority problem.

Make sure that the conversion has a higher priority than the original.

If that is already the case, you could try to delete the original _0.nif and _1.nif files (or better move them, so you can easily restore them if it doesn't work) before building it in BodySlide. That way the conversion files would be used for sure and if that still doesn't work, you at least know that there's a problem with the conversion project files for whatever it's worth.

Load the project up in Outfit Studio.

Then select the mesh that you want to change.

If you aren't sure which one is the correct one, use the eye symbol to the left of the meshes. Clicking that makes the mesh in question cycle from fully shown to hidden to wireframe mode.

Then use the "Increase mesh volume in an area" brush and carefully apply it on the spot of the outfit.

Alternatively you can also use the "Decrease Mesh" brush on the body underneath the clothing. This is probably the easier thing to get right (at least in this spot) since it doesn't matter how badly deformed the skin underneath the clothing becomes, where you can't see it.

Then save the project and re-build in BodySlide.

1 hour ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Load the project up in Outfit Studio.

Then select the mesh that you want to change.

If you aren't sure which one is the correct one, use the eye symbol to the left of the meshes. Clicking that makes the mesh in question cycle from fully shown to hidden to wireframe mode.

Then use the "Increase mesh volume in an area" brush and carefully apply it on the spot of the outfit.

Alternatively you can also use the "Decrease Mesh" brush on the body underneath the clothing. This is probably the easier thing to get right (at least in this spot) since it doesn't matter how badly deformed the skin underneath the clothing becomes, where you can't see it.

Then save the project and re-build in BodySlide.

lost hdt physics... ┐(´д`)┌

How?

Just using the increase or decrease mesh brush doesn't touch the bones (and thus HDT) at all.

I guess you could try to copy the bone-weights for the Breast, Butt and Belly onto the outfit meshes again... but somethings really weird here...

Edit:

Did you by chance accidentally uncheck the "Save Reference into nif" (or somesuch) option when saving the project? Because that needs to stay in (at least for the Torso-part of the outfit, if it shows any skin).

12 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Could be a mod-priority problem.

Make sure that the conversion has a higher priority than the original.

If that is already the case, you could try to delete the original _0.nif and _1.nif files (or better move them, so you can easily restore them if it doesn't work) before building it in BodySlide. That way the conversion files would be used for sure and if that still doesn't work, you at least know that there's a problem with the conversion project files for whatever it's worth.

Alright I'll give it a shot, thank you.

On 11/18/2018 at 2:15 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

How?

Just using the increase or decrease mesh brush doesn't touch the bones (and thus HDT) at all.

I guess you could try to copy the bone-weights for the Breast, Butt and Belly onto the outfit meshes again... but somethings really weird here...

Edit:

Did you by chance accidentally uncheck the "Save Reference into nif" (or somesuch) option when saving the project? Because that needs to stay in (at least for the Torso-part of the outfit, if it shows any skin).

sorry i got it wrong, open osp file, not nif file.

thanks for your help.

regarding mbo 0027, anyone that try to use this mode conversion directly will most possibly crash. i have try to save outfit with a reference body cbbe. it works and no longer crash however, the reference body has no hdt so the body, especially the boobs not moving while the cloth shake and clipping the boob. i do not know how to fix this. perhaps the original author NoNickNeeded can help up?

4 hours ago, gundamwarcraft said:

regarding mbo 0027, anyone that try to use this mode conversion directly will most possibly crash. i have try to save outfit with a reference body cbbe. it works and no longer crash however, the reference body has no hdt so the body, especially the boobs not moving while the cloth shake and clipping the boob. i do not know how to fix this. perhaps the original author NoNickNeeded can help up?

I'm afraid I can't help there.

I have no clue why it works for some people and crashes for others. Or why only this particular one crashes, even though I made it the same way as all the others.

I already tried to go over everything that I knew, suspected or could think of to be a potential cause for a crash with someone for whom that conversion crashed, but nothing we tried worked. The only thing I didn't try was re-doing the entire conversion from scratch... but frankly I don't want to do that. Getting all the sliders right and repeatedly loading up the outfit ingame to see how and where the phsysics makes the skin clip through, even though the outfit looks perfect in Outfit Studio is quite time (and patience) consuming.

Just to clarify: When you wrote "with a reference body cbbe" you do mean "CBBE TBBP" or "CBBE HDT" and not the actual plain "CBBE", right?

I guess you could try to copy the bone weights for the HDT parts (i.e. breasts, butts and belly) from the CBBE body you imported onto the outfit, but you have to use the old 3.2 version of BodySlide/Outfit Studio or it'll mess up the dangly bits, like the cloak.

Here's a downlaod link I got from someone in this thread: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V_rbGsQShfMYB-xwg3Hg-v2pLBrWcjTY/view

Be sure to check if the skin still stays within the outfit on 100% of some of the sliders though. In my experience copying in a new reference body sometimes messes with this. The most common cases for this issue are pregnancy belly, SSH breasts and the respective chubby options for arms, butt and legs.