Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

12 hours ago, gundamwarcraft said:

is it possible that your bodyslider contain some slider that i may not have and cause the crash?

There really shouldn't be.

I imported the ones from the CBBE HDT body as part of the reference and didn't add any others myself.

Maybe we have different CBBE versions... I didn't think of that before. I'm currently running 3.4f with neither of the optional packs. And that's also what I used when making the conversion.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:12 PM, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. Leather Bikini CBBE HDT Bodyslide, You will need the main files from above.  I don't do bikinis because there are bazillion bikini mods to chose from. Seeing as you need a 'hit' I did this one for you. 

Leather Bikini CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

Hi Folks,

Seems the link to the CBBE conversion is broken.  Does anyone have it to re-post?

Thanks,

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 2:12 AM, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. Leather Bikini CBBE HDT Bodyslide, You will need the main files from above.  I don't do bikinis because there are bazillion bikini mods to chose from. Seeing as you need a 'hit' I did this one for you. 

Leather Bikini CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z

The link point at the temporary transitional version of LL of november 2017, you must erase the "dev." part of the link and put "www.", here a fixed one for you:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=421101

On 11/10/2018 at 4:39 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

Another one finished:

9204 MBO 0012 (圣绣·空明) by Team TAL

Original (required): https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-mbo-0012-by-19712477

Request by: gundamwarcraft

MLB_0012_Front.jpg.08618831c68eecc56a1d6be33c691296.jpgMLB_0012_Side.jpg.a1fc9811e5ab62804370031696ecf5f4.jpgMLB_0012_Back.jpg.6b86ddcedfe6baa1efd4b1a5485f1aed.jpg

9204 MBO 0012 by Team TAL CBBE Conv.7z

9204 MBO 0012 by Team TAL Cos Conv.7z

This time around I didn't need to edit the .esp, since the outfit already came written in non-japanese letters.

Thank you very muchi however, there is many clipping. what body are you using? or can you give me your body? cant you just remove the skin under the cloth with zap to fix clipping issue? i try to do that with bodyslider tool but i dont know how and my result is very bad. same with MBO 0049.

thank you very much. it has very minor clipping issue. though next time when you do do another conversion, why not you use zap on the body so no clipping issue is posible. and i have figure out why mbo 0027 keep crashing for many user. mbo0027 didnt have a reference body.

55 minutes ago, estjava said:

no it's not as straight forward as that, 7B is more related to UNP, then CBBE.

1 hour ago, estjava said:

All of these outfit had been converted to cbbe hdt bodyslide by some different people. 

14 minutes ago, estjava said:

so how do you convert 7b to cbbe, do you have to convert 7b to UUNP then UUNP to cbbe? not clipping in games

well i couldn't tell you how, since i don't really have practical experience with OS or Blender as some people do. What i can tell you is that it is easier to port UUNP to CBBE from what i've read up on, do take what i said with a grain of salt as i said before i'm not too experienced with porting anything to a different body type.

1 hour ago, estjava said:

so how do you convert 7b to cbbe, do you have to convert 7b to UUNP then UUNP to cbbe? not clipping in games

If you know which 7B body is used it's quite easy.

Load the outfit then go "File -> Load Reference" and select whichever body 7B to CBBE you need from the list

image.png.44b3e0034b4231c2cb05041a24cc2891.png

And then skip to the *** mark.

If you do not know which 7B body was used, you can instead use the Reference "CBBE to UNP/7B/....."

image.png.5927ffbba23ab3405aa873eb056b234b.png

Then you just put one slider after the other to 100% until you find the one that makes the body fit perfectly inside the outfit.

Then while the correct slider is still set to 100 % you go "Slider -> Set Base" then "Slider -> Conform all"

Now you set the slider you previously used to -100% and again go "Set Base" and "Conform all".

*** Finally you Load the actual CBBE body of your choice as Reference, to get the correct Sliders and hit "Conform all" a final time.

If you can't find a slider that makes the body and outfit fit perfectly together, you can either try to combine sliders or just go with the one that fits best and correct whichever clipping errors remain via the "Increase/Decrease Mesh" brushes.

Keep in mind though that what you see in Outfit Studio this way will only be teh same as ingame if you use the default CBBE preset without any alterations. If you want to make sure that it still fits, even if you change values in BodySlide, then you can check (and correct) stuff by clicking the pencil symbol to the left of the specific slider and edit the outfit while this line is marked like this:

image.png.130ce5e85a4369ff077c8797d703a290.png

11 hours ago, estjava said:

can you share the link.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76793-shadows-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide-conversions-20180728/ for Mini bikini and egypt set in pack 3.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SS2TNP6MMFoHxHbEELwTYjrdrf6cThLf for the black widow set in pack 3. 

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1124.html pack 2

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-967.html pack 1

Btw, when convert other body to cbbe, I often delete the old body, load cbbe hdt as reference, fix clipping, copy bone weight, fix the bone in bones tab, adjust the sliders (breasts, double melon, back, hips,....) and fix clipping again if any.